Search the Boards

Search Results for "FAULK" - 3,209 Messages

per page

ANCESTORS OF BENJAMIN AND MAUDE FAULK Posted on: 29 Nov 1998, by NORMAN FAULK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Tipton

ANY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE FAMILY OF BEN AND MAUDE FAULK. GAINSVILLE COMMUNITY OF TIPTON COUNTY TENNESSEE. 3 CHILDREN...MORRIS NORMAN FAULK, RAYMOND FAULK AND ALICE MAE FAULK.

Stephen Howell Neal Posted on: 09 Nov 1998, by Kevin-brooke Hudson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Franklin

I would like to verify information given me for my ancestor : gr gr gr Grandfather Stephen Howell NEAL was b. 1-9-1804 at Naked Creek, Franklin County, Ga. He died 4-15-1895 in Franklin County GA. m. ...

MARLOW/LAFFERTY/LAKE/WEDDLE/WOFFORD/CHANEY/PITMAN/PENNY/FALK/FAULK Posted on: 08 Jul 1998, by Kristi (LAKE) GROSS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Muskogee

...Pitman MARLOW and Kizziah Rebecca PENNY. Egbert Pitman MARLOW the son of John MARLOW and Achsa FALK/FAULK. Achsa FALK/FAULK the daughter of William FALK/FAULK and Axey 'Aney' PITMAN. There is a small family bookl...

FAULK/PITMAN/HALSEL Posted on: 26 Jul 1998, by  carolyncarter...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Muskogee

Gee, whiz! Am really happy to see this! I'm looking for ANY information re the family of WILLIAM FAULK, who was probably the father of TEMPERANCE FAULK (married VARDEMAN HALSEL). Who was the mother of TEMPERANC...

SANDERS,HASKINS,FAULK Posted on: 27 Jul 1998, by  McConnell1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

...County, Tx. I beleive they lived in Laneville Tx. Martha's parents were Thomas Haskins and Mary Elizabeth Faulk,Haskins. Martha was born in Rusk County Jan. 20, 1875. I would like to get more information a...

SANDERS,HASKINS,FAULK Posted on: 22 May 1998, by  McConnell1

...father Hubert Arnold Sanders was one. My Grandmothers' parents were Thomas Haskins and Mary Elizabeth Faulk. Mary Elizabeth is buried in Moyers Cemetary, Henderson, Rusk Co., Tx. I would like any info you ...

BIBLE, CHALINE, FAULK, DOUCET, TRAMONTE, TRAHAN, ARABIE Posted on: 20 Apr 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...1938, in Lake Charles. Survivors include three children, Brenda Chaline of Lake Charles, and Shelia Faulk and Wayne Doucet, both of San Angelo; three sisters, Elda Tramonte, Mary Louise Trahan and Ethel Ma...

WRIGHT,FAULK Posted on: 18 May 1998, by Everett Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Union

I am looking for am information on the family of my wifes Grandparents. Fleming Wright and Bessy Falk. They came from Union County in aprox 1955 to Indianapolis and they where married in Ill. That is ...

WRIGHT , Faulk Posted on: 21 Jul 1998, by Everett Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Union

...Twins they called him Big and of cousre they called his brother Little. FLEMING (BIG) married BESSIE FAULK in southern Ill around 1930 ???? and then they moved to Indianapolis Ind around 1945 ???? and they...

FAULK'S to LA Posted on: 25 Oct 1998, by Ruth A. McVey

Localities > North America > United States > General

Steve did any of the Faulk's migrate to LA? I have Anne Faulk b. 01/19/1798 m. Soloman Morgan 05/08/1815 Lafayette Pa. Marriage Records, Harold Prejean Jr. Compiler. Anne Faulk dgt. of George Faulk & Eulalie (Ad...

CRUTCHFIELD, BOUTWELL, BEALE, MESSER, SESSION, ARD, JACKABSON, FAULK, WEAVER, HAMMAC, RIGDON Posted on: 29 Apr 1998, by Jeff W. Shirah

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Conecuh

...AL)-married Dorah SESSION Stephen Bryant(b. Sept 4, 1879)-married Renia Tappen BEAL Lizzie-married Ervin FAULK Siblings of Renia Tappen BEAL: Webb Henry John Hattie-married Henry P. JACKABSON* Ann-married...

Jesse EDGE family - 1807-1887 Posted on: 14 Sep 1998, by  mewexler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Okaloosa

...Aplin, Atwell, Babb, Barlow, Bishop, Cadenhead, Coon, Crawford, Cutts, Dawkins (Dockins), Early, Evans, Faulk, Fleming, Garret, Goodwin, Hart, Howell, Jordan, Lancaster, Mason, McCurley, McLaughlin, Nowlin...

J.T. (Joel Turner) Fleming Posted on: 20 Sep 1998, by Donna Wright

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Okaloosa

Looking for information on J.T. (Joel Turner) Fleming. He was living in what is now Okaloosa Co. by 1870. Joel was married to Ellen Hinson dau. of Harrison Hinson from Jackson Co., FL and Dale Co. AL....

COOPER/LAIDLER Posted on: 08 Oct 1998, by Debbie Brady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Wilcox

...number of years in Rochelle and Pitts,GA. Charles was the son of Charles Frank Cooper Sr. and Cinderella Faulk. Lutie was the daughter of Solomon Fudge(b. 12-16-1848 d. 11-10-1917) and Ella Tallulah Turren...

Richard FAULK Posted on: 12 Sep 1998, by  Lawspa

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lowndes

Richard FAULK died abt. 1828 in Lowndes Co.He had a daughter Rebecca Ann born 4-23-1884 in same co. who married Lemuel HERRING. Richard was married to Sarah ? I would like some info to add to the little th...

TAYLOR, PORTER, FALK/FAULK Posted on: 25 Oct 1998, by  leapinthedark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Macon

...for him. Living in Joseph's household in 1927 was his wife, Timmie Angie's mother, Annie E PORTER FALK/FAULK.

strickland Posted on: 30 Dec 1998, by joel grantham

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Columbus

...co.nc. m. elizabeth adams b.abt. 1790 guilford co nc. 2nd wife of phillip strickland jr.> <penelope faulk b. abt. 1793 m. abt. 1828 john strickland. b. 1794 bladen co nc. d. columbus co. nc. m. mary ...

Armagy Soles Posted on: 14 Nov 1998, by  marionbmc

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Columbus

...SOLES and MARTHA COX are: ii. FRANCIS2 SOLES, b. July 09, 1873; d. September 01, 1934; m. JOHN WILLIAM FAULK. More About FRANCIS SOLES: Burial Location: Buried ...

Ancestors from Columbus County Posted on: 10 Sep 1998, by Walter Marlowe Blackman, Jr.

...if anyone may be searching for the same groups, Blackman(mon), Marlow(e), Ward, Gore, Blackwell, Lay, Faulk they may e-mail me and I will respond as quick as I can. Marion, MS USA

Marlowe Posted on: 29 Nov 1998, by Walter Marlowe Blackman

...information about him or to whom he was married. Jesse was the son of Nathaniel Marlow(e) and Martha Faulk. Both were born about 1782. Nathaniel died in 1824 in Horry County, SC. Martha died after 1850 in ...

Richard FAULK Posted on: 12 Sep 1998, by  Lawspa

Researching Richard FAULK(b. Aug. 1,1793) married to Sarah ? in Bladen, now Columbus Co. Please E-mail replies.

Blackman/Ward Posted on: 07 Oct 1998, by Walter Marlowe Blackman

...James Blackman (need more information on his parents as well). Also looking for information on Philip Faulk who died in 1826 in Columbus Co. NC. His father was John Faulk. Did John move to Columbus County? Also...

Query Posted on: 03 Oct 1998, by Howard M. Brown

Timothy Soles b ca 1755, died 1820 Columbus County, NC, had the following childern: daughter, Elizabeth, Joseph,Timothy, William, Nathaniel, Lemuel B., and Helen. Children later moved to Lowndes and P...

Lucy Caroline Sasser Reynolds Posted on: 07 Dec 1998, by  AMBER10

...will be the Rev. C. C. Myers, Dr. S. E. Pace, Dr. W. C. Mebane; Steve Sneeden, Glenworth Simmons, F E Faulk, J R Brock, Everin Wrench, A F Melvin, Paul Melvin, S W Brnson, L D Ballard and George Shew. (Lu...

Berryman Watts Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by Jason Bordeaux

Will of Berryman Watts - dated 25 January, 1811 Son: Richard Watts, 200 acres of land including where he now lives, 100 acres in the North State and other in the South "to hold during his life an...

Archibald HOOD b 1797 SC > AL Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by Nancy PRESSLEY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Russell

On the 1850 Russell County, AL census appears the family of Archibald HOOD, age 53 b. SC, Elizabeth HOOD, age 56 b SC, Catherine, age 34 b SC, Margaret, age 22 b SC, David, age 20 b SC, Martha, age 18...

Bessie M. (Faulk) Ecker, Shawnee OK News Star, 26 Feb 1998 Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by Barbara Caramba-Coker

Surnames > Wilbanks

Bessie M. (Faulk) Ecker Former high school and college basketball stand-out Bessie M. (Faulk) Ecker of Harrah died Tuesday in Oklahoma City. She was 88. She was born Aug. 29, 1909, in Jones to Guy G. and Jeane...

Riddick/Pugh Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  bekkipaz

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gates

...Josiah Henry Riddick b.September 05, 1748 d.1795 , Anne Riddick dau of Willis Riddick and Mary Folk/Faulk Mills A. Riddick II William Riddick My ancestor was Josiah Henry Riddick, who married Mary Faulk, I desc...

hopkins co. tx. Posted on: 19 Mar 1999, by NANCY ADAMS

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vigo

I think that my MARTIN family came from vigo co. in to tx. around 1880 but i cant find any info from 1880 back.

Secrest(Secrets)/Faulk Posted on: 25 Mar 1999, by Donna Roberts

I am looking for information on William Beason Secrest or Secrets. Married Ann Elizabeth Faulk. Children:1.Lola Irene, born near Terre Haute, In. Oct. 24, 1886 m. Robert Smith in Phelps County Missouri. 2....

SHIRLEY FAMILY Posted on: 07 May 1999, by NANCY ADAMS

I am looking for CHARLES AARON SHIRLEY b.1867 in Terra Haunte In.vigo co. he had son's named; HENERY SHIRLEY FRANK ROY and girls ; EUNICE LILLY

PRESTRIDGE Posted on: 11 Feb 1999, by  lioncouer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Coal

...I. T. John Monroe "Bud" PRESTRIDGE was the son of James S. PRESTRIDGE and Nancy Elizabeth FAULK. Hulda JUMP's parents were Henry JUMP and Nancy__?__. Any information on this family would be great...

Searching for Faulk's of the Gainsville community of Tipton county Tennessee Posted on: 16 May 1999, by Norman Faulk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Tipton

...information on the Faulk's of the Gainsville community in Tipton county, Tennessee. My father was Morris N Faulk, son of Benjamin and Maude (Smith) Faulk. His grandfather was B. W. (Benjamin) and Grandmother Na...

Ancestors search Posted on: 16 Mar 1999, by  VivianFAULKAl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dooly

FAULK, Albert S. B. 05/05/1905 Dooly County, GA. d.11/08/1970 Peach County,GA. (father) Faulk, BURNETT, MOlly Viola b. 12/11/1911 Dooly Couny, GA. d. 11/03/1962 Houston County, GA. (mother ) My name is Vivian FAULK ...

Tracing family tree: ancestors from Georgia Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by  VivianFAULKAl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Dooly

These are my paternal grandparents, Grandfather was Faulk, Homer, married to grandmother (?) ALLEN first name not known. Maternal grandparents were: BURNETT, J.C. and WRIGHT, Lula. Maternal greatgrandparen...

Secrest Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by Donna Roberts

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

Looking for information on William Beason Secrest or Secrets. Married Ann Elizabeth Faulk. Found a William Secrest in the 1800,1810, & 1820 Census index for Fleming county, Ky. Children born around Ter...

William Secrest Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by Donna Roberts

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

In your response to my request you listed as follows: William Secrest dob 1855 & his son born in 1792 I think the dates are turned around. But the birth date matches the one I'm looking for. The W...

Wimberly Watson, Bradley Co., Moro Township, AR Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by Jeff Watson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

Bradley Co., Moro Township, AR. I am seeking descendants of Wimberly Watson. He was born circa 1814, somewhere in Arkansas. He was in this location in 1850 census. Wife Nancy (unknown). Sons James H. ...

Rogers line Posted on: 01 Apr 1999, by Linda Pruitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Sequoyah

I am researching the Rogers line in Sequoyah County. There are still many descendents living in the area. I would be glad to share information with you.

FAULK IN TX. Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by NANCY ADAMS

I AM A FAULK.I WAS BORN IN GLADEWATER,TX.ALL MY FAMILY IS IN HAWKINS TX. I WAS WONDERING IF THE FAULK IN RUSK CO. MIGHT BE RELATED TO THE ONES IN WOOD.CO.

Sweden Posted on: 04 Mar 1999, by Beckie Anderson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

Gustaf Adolf Faulk :born April 7 1886 in Stocholm Sweden. I would like to obtain birth records or any info that would trace the origen of his ancestors.I have been told he could be a direct decendent o...

Grandfather's sister Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by Beckie Anderson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

I would like any info, or where to go for info on "Judith Faulk/Dahl" believed to live in the Chicago Ill. area. Born 1880's in Sweden.Her parents owned a confectioner on the corner of State and ...

PICKLER, John Alfred Posted on: 05 Jan 1999, by  rootbound

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Muscatine

PICKLER, John Alfred, a Representative from South Dakota; born near Salem, Washington County, Ind., January 24, 1844; moved with his father to Davis County, Iowa; attended the district school; during ...

Faulk Ancestors Posted on: 15 Mar 1999, by Chris Williams

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I am trying to trace our Faulk family to three brothers who migrated to the North Carolina region of the USA about 1665. At that time, the three brothers were Wright Faulk, age 30, Melza Faulk, age 27 and James Faulk, ag...

THACKER / HALSEL 1850 Posted on: 23 Jan 1999, by  carolyncarter...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Walker

HARVEY MORGAN THACKER and wife SALINA OLIVE HAMILTON THACKER were in Walker Co in 1850 along with their children, Harvey's father, HIRAM DAVID THACKER, and brother ALBUN/ALBION THACKER. Where did they...

HALSEL / QUARTE 1849 Posted on: 23 Jan 1999, by  carolyncarter...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Walker

...NANCY (QUARTE ?) THACKER were in Walker Co in 1849 when Albion's sister CALISTA THACKER married WILSON FAULK HALSEL. Albion is son of HIRAM DAVID THACKER and (probably) wife #3 JANE MORGAN THACKER. Need an...

Family tree Posted on: 09 May 1999, by phillip schumpert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Escambia

...William Book Barnhill. I have no info on his mother. Margeret Lee Anna's parents were: Jim Davis and Ella Faulk

Obituary of Martha Kiziah COMBS [1831NC–1909IN]. Posted on: 06 Feb 1999, by Robert L. Jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

THE BLOOMFIELD NEWS, VOL. XXXIII, No. 28, Page 4, Column 1, Bloomfield, Greene County, Indiana, Friday, May 28, 1909, "DEATH'S HARVEST–Combs." Martha Kiziah COMBS was born August 23, 1...

Obituary of Sarah Elizabeth (FULK) BURCHAM [1835IN–1911IN]. Posted on: 10 Apr 1999, by Robert L. Jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

...daughter, Mrs. Geo. CARTER, in this place, Wednesday night. She was a sister of the late Rev. Martin C. FAULK, deceased, and spent most of her life on a farm near Park. She was the mother of four daughters...

Obituary of Frances Arabelle (BROWN) STEELE [1865IN–1922IN]. Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by Robert L. Jackson

...Lloyd, Hazel and Helen, at home; Mrs. Grace DOVE, of Bloomfield, and Mrs. Dollie SINDERS and Mrs. Lola FAULK, of Jasonville, and Mrs. Thelma LUCAS of Sandborn. Her husband remains to mourn his loss; also ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions