Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "FAULK" - 3,256 Messages

per page

Jim Teal "Obit" Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...illness. Surviving are his widow and the following children: H. L. Teal: Mrs. Diaga McKnight: Mrs. Bessie Faulk: C. C. Teal: Mrs. Maggie McKnight of Elamville and Raymond Teal of Ozark. Funeral was held Su...

RICHARDSON, Ben Carlton -- 12 May 1999 Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  JM1997

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...Wednesday, May 12, 1999. Graveside services were held May 15 at Marble Falls City Cemetery, with Dwight Faulk officiating and under the direction of Edgar Funeral Home of Marble Falls. A native of San Ant...

Re: More about "To Kill a Mockingbird" Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by Martha Massey Gibson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

Their names were Jennie, Callie and Sook. Miss Jennie and Miss Callie ran the millinery (sp?) shop on the square in Monroeville. I have a copy of a picture of them standing in front of the shop.

George Washington Johnson b.GA1858>Barbour Co.AL wed Dorothy Dunn Posted on: 26 Jul 2004, by  edithbuzzbee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Creek Nation

Looking for parents etc.for my great-grandfather G.W.J.He is on the Barbour Co.,Alabama census for 1900 (Faulk district)He may have died in 1914.Dorothy Dunn was daughter of Levy and Espy Dunn (Adeline Esp...

Re: More about "To Kill a Mockingbird" Posted on: 02 Dec 2004, by  FredaRNoble

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Monroe

Chuck, my Mother was a young married woman when she attended the trials. She couldn't remember the Lett trial when I asked her particularly about Nelle's trial, but she said she and her friends went ...

GLASS/MILLER CO. 1880 Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by  milliegraham1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Seminole

Seeking info on the following listed in the Miller Co. 1880 census, which is now part of Seminole Co. I believe: Mack Glass born abt 1855, Lou Glass abt 1855, Ella Glass, 1876, Lela Glass, abt 1878 an...

Francis Asberry Harris Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  JEFFHARRIS18

...,possibly in Pike or Barbour Counties,Alabama,or in a near by county of Georgia.He married Martha Ann Eliza Faulk of Barbour Co.,they were married in Louisville in 1847. They later moved to Texas .Francis ...

HENCKEL, Opal Ellen, died Nov. 15, 1999 Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...15, 1999 HENCKEL, SHILTON, GILL, EVANS, AURAND, DIETZ, GILL, GRINAGE, SWANK, BROWN, FULLER, MINOR, FAULK, McNUTT, HALL Athens; Opal Ellen (GILL) HENCKEL, 83, of Athens, Mich. died Monday, Nov. 15, 1999 a...

Obituary, Aug.22,1928 Posted on: 06 Jan 2001, by  Nancy Adams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

The Obituary of Elizabeth Amanda Hughes Calfee Coffman. GRANDMA COFFMAN PASSES AWAY AT JOSEPHINE. "The many friend and loved ones of Grandma Coffman were sadden when the news went out last Sunday...

Thomas W. Wallace - Ida Alvaretta Hardy Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  swanmak1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...NY c. 1857 and wife Ida Alvaretta HARDY. They had sons Harry and Ralph and dau. Alta, and lived in Faulk Co., SD where the children were born. All three children were living in Utica, Oneida Co., NY in ...

Lewis Alex Faulk Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  Patsy_McCoy

Unknown Northwest Florida Newspaper Written notation 10-22-89 LEWIS ALEX FAULK MILTON - Alex Faulk, 86, of Route 11, Milton, died Sunday, Oct. 22, 1989 in a local hospital. Mr. Faulk was a lifelong resident of San...

Minnie ALLEN Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by  VivianFAULKAl...

Surnames > Allen

The Minnie ALLEN I am searching was born in Dooly or Twiggs County, Georgia. She was married to Homer FAULK. These are my grandparents and I do not have any information on them. I have been researching fo...

Re: George W Faulk(any faulks married to a pittman?) Posted on: 23 Aug 2004, by  irwinjn

I have in my records that Adah was full blooded and she actually married Eliza Faulk and had Louisa Faulk who married John Samuel Pittman Jr. Did she marry Robert Pittman after Eliza Faulk? I only have this from s...

Re: George W Faulk(any faulks married to a pittman?) Posted on: 22 Jun 2001, by  djmonk

my great grandfather robert pittman married a ada(or ida or adah) faulk. We have been told for years she was full blooded choctaw. any info appreciated..

George W Faulk Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by marjorie barnes

Dale County My grandfather and father were named George W Faulk. Wonder if there is a connection

Mary Etta Faulk Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  Patsy_McCoy

Unknown Northwest Florida Newspaper Following is the obit for Mary Etta Faulk Faulk: Written notation: 7-6-83 Faulk Born 4-19-1902 MILTON - Mrs. Mary Etta Faulk, 81, of Route 4, Box 152-A, died Wednesday afternoon in a ...

DeKalb Abbott Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  losburn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...estate....only personal property valued at $350.00. There was another female in his household, Suffronia Faulk age 12 years old born in Alabama. Hope this helps you! I looked in the 1870 and 1880 census fo...

Faulk & allied familes Posted on: 29 Mar 2005, by Ted Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Laurens

...Taylor, born Apr 1845 in GA, dying 23 Jan 1925 in Laurens County. I have quite a bit of info on the Faulk line, but my info on Sarah Jane Taylor is lacking. You can contact me: tclark2@accessatc.net

BIBLE, CHALINE, FAULK, DOUCET, TRAMONTE, TRAHAN, ARABIE Posted on: 20 Apr 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...1938, in Lake Charles. Survivors include three children, Brenda Chaline of Lake Charles, and Shelia Faulk and Wayne Doucet, both of San Angelo; three sisters, Elda Tramonte, Mary Louise Trahan and Ethel Ma...

Re: KINNEY / GOHEEN Posted on: 03 Jul 2004, by  MarilynRoth58

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Davison

I think you should check further into the Michael KINNEY buried in Iowa. That was almost certainly your Maurice, 24, with widowed (step?) mother Maggie in 1880 because they were next to the McCARTY f...

James Monroe Fortune Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  Patsy_McCoy

Unknown Northwest Florida Newspaper This was also confirmed by his tombstone which indicates Nov. 18, 1891 - Jan. 18, 1979. Following is his obit clipped from the paper with a written notation "1...

Philip Faulk Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  Patsy_McCoy

Milton, Florida Gazette, January 30, 1923, Page 1) DEATH OF PHILIP FAULK Mr. Philip Faulk passed away to his long waiting home Friday afternoon at 2:30 o'clock, after a long illness, from which his death was n...

ROBERSON, Wayne U., obituary Posted on: 26 May 2004, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...Arthur, of Portland, and Clarence, of Tenino, Wash.; William, of Boyd, Wash.; B.F. and E.E., Mrs. W.A. Faulk, Mrs. J.C. Faulk, and Mrs. R.E. Pride, all of White Salmon; and his mother, Mrs. Mary Denny, also of ...

CHESTNUTS of HORRY CO. SC Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by MARK ANTHONY S.

Surnames > Chestnut

...the ancestors of my gr grandfather Ozzie Chestnut b.1888-d.1976. He was married to Florence (Pinky) Faulk. His father was Jessy James Chestnut. Any info would be greatfully appreciated. V/R, Mark

Finke(Fink) 1900-1950s Posted on: 04 Oct 2004, by  JerryMyers500

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

Looking for information on Julius Finke, son of Carl Finke. My father John Myers was a cousin of Julius, talked about him probable in the 20s, 30s or 40s. The Finke family had a coal supply compan...

Roberson Family Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  deborahguinth...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Thurston

...was born in 1900. August abandoned the family and Lucy filed for divorce in 1905. She married Walter Faulk. Lucy died in 1957 and is buried in Rainer, Oregon. We are looking for the names of her parents an...

Henry William Senn Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  Patsy_McCoy

...Senn, Mrs. Mary Allen, both of Brundidge, Mrs. Lois childress, Petersburg, Va., one sister, Mrs. Molly Faulk Brundidge.

Hopewell Cemetery in Collin Co. Tx. Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by Nancy Adams

There is a very old and unkept cemetery around Farmersville called Hopewell. It has not been used in over 50 yr's. I was just up there and it is very hard to find and hard to get though. The trees and...

ROYALTY/HENTON/FAULK Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by  gregtavern

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Brown

Seeking info on the family of George M ROYALTY, b ca 1842, he from Missouri who by 1880 Brown Co, Texas census, m Mary Alice (HENTON?), she b ca 1850 in Missouri. I am trying to trace HENTON's out of ...

Joseph Cephus Faulk Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by William Oliver

I am looking for information on my Great-grandfather, Joseph Cephus Faulk(Ceph). I know that he was born in Pike County around 1876, but I am not sure what year he died. He was married to Florina(Donie)Wil...

Faulk/Roberson/Clark Families in Pike County Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by  Katrina Gaffn...

Looking for information about Jenny Roberson who married a Faulk in or near Brundidge in the early 1900's. He is buried at the Mt. Zion Baptist Church Cemetery, but I don't have his first name. Could som...

Johnson/Dutart family Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  JeanLFaulk22

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Charleston

...would be greatly appreciated. You may respond to me directly or to the board. Thanks. Sincerely, Jean Faulk crckrsuze@aol.com

Peter Myers - Rosedale Posted on: 27 Nov 2002, by Jerry Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wyandotte

In census records for 1900 and 1910 I find my grandfather Peter Myers listed. I have found he was a City Councilman in Rosedale at some time. Can anyone provide me with a time that that may have bee...

Info on grandfather Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by B.A. Alexander

Surnames > Wilson

...relatives of Robert H. Wilson who was born in Robertson County, TN on Nov. 16, 1863. He married Mary L. Faulk, in Van Zandt County, Texas, in 1891. He was a preacher and farmer and probably came from a Met...

Re: collin county murder 1930's Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by  jadorah9

Hi, I have no idea of this story. But I do have a idea where you might look. Try www.dallasnews.com go to the archive section on the left of the page. You will have to pay but it is only 9:95 for...

CARPENTER, Jim Jr., December 26, 1999 Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by kp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...Dec. 26, 1999. A funeral service was held on Dec. 29, at 2 p.m. in Clements-Wilcox Chapel with Dwight Faulk officiating. Interment followed in Lakeland Hills Memorial Park under the direction of Clements-W...

Can Anyone Help ?????????????????????? Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  LLWebb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...VanZandt co Vina listed as 26 yrs and Mary J Abbott listed as 4 Yrs old also a girl named Suffronia Faulk age 12 yrs does anyone have info on this family ??? If so please email me at spudnick16@juno.com Th...

HOWELL FAMILY Posted on: 08 Jun 2002, by  @@bsumner1@su...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Laurens

...Matilda and Linda all died in Tift County. Sarah Jane remarried after Mr. Howell's death to a Robert Faulk and the family is listed on the 1900 Irwin County Census. If anyone out there has any info on th...

Charlie Columbus Nail and Josephine Keith-Nail Posted on: 22 Feb 1999, by  LisaRochel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Comanche

Josephine Keith-Nail and Charlie Columbus Nail were married in Commanche County, Texas on 14 Sep 1892. Josepine was the daughter of William J. Keith who originally came from TN. His wife was Martha A....

Faulk Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Charles B Schweizer

Surnames > Faulk

I have read a number of messages on the Faulk Family Message Board and can provide information on about 90% of the questions. If you will send me an e-mail, I will answer them as soon as I can. We expect t...

Faulk Posted on: 15 Jul 2006, by  Lilafaye1

Im looking for any conection to Annie Faulk live in Santa Rosa County Fl.married Benjiman Jere Hudson Had 3 Children and died young leaving husband and children . They were kin to Roberson on Roberson po...

Fox Faulk Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  Patsy_McCoy

Troy Messenger 5-10-1962 Fox Faulk BRUNDIDGE----Fox Faulk 47 died Wednesday. Funeral services will be held 3 pm Thursday from Mt. Zion Baptist Church with the Rev. D. K. Christenberry and Rev. Johnny B. Spurli...

Gertrude Randall???? Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  sweetdreams09

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Hello, I recently started looking for my ancestors! When I saw Gertrude Randall it caught my eye because my grandmothers name is Gertrude Randall, originally Gertrude Conrad. Her husbands name is Clyd...

Johnsons of South Carolina Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  JeanLFaulk22

Surnames > Johnson

...point would be greatly appreciatated. These great, great grandparents are my brick wall. Thanks, Jean Faulk crckrsuze@aol.com

Re: Blue Ridge Cemetary Look-up Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by Nancy Adams

I found these on the www.findagrave.com web site. Hope this will help you. ************************************ Thompson, Charles W b. Sep. 1, 1941 d. unknown Blue Ridge Cemetery Blue Ridge (C...

Family of Louisa Faulk b. 1846 John Saumel Pitman b. 1840 Posted on: 05 Jun 2006, by  Bookwizards

...and any children. Much of this information is from the data of Charles Schwitzer who reasearched the Faulk line for many years. The story of the murder because of an insult runs in the Faulk family appearing ...

Re: Rogers, Bethea, Berry, Faulk, Dyess Posted on: 02 May 2005, by LaVerne Rodgers

...descendant of all those Faulks in Pike Co., Al. & Wood Co., Tx. Wm. Rodgers married a granddaughter of a Faulk, I think. Need to check on that.

Re: Rogers, Bethea, Berry, Faulk, Dyess Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  lblowery

...a descendent of William Starling and and Sarah Ann Rodgers ...their son Robert H. married Millington Faulk ...they are the parents of Vickie Lee Starling who married Isaac Dennis McLendon, my grandparents...

Re: Rogers, Bethea, Berry, Faulk, Dyess Posted on: 11 Apr 2005, by LaVerne Williams Rodgers

...Ann and William Starling in my file, but do not know very much about them. I have a friend who has the Faulk information. I am willing to share. Contact me. LaVerne Williams Rodgers

JUMP / PRESTRIDGE Posted on: 09 Jan 1999, by  lioncouer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...PRESTRIDGE was born 30 May 1849 in the Chocktaw Nation and died 1 Jan 1871. He was Married to Nancy Elizabeth FAULK from Van Zandt Co., TX. James S. is buried in the Colgate Cemetery along with his son Joh...

per page