Search the Boards

Search Results for "FENNER" - 3,194 Messages

per page

KING, WARD, Posted on: 13 Jun 1998, by Mary Liz King Glassley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wayne

...1794. I think they were married in the Presbyterian Church. I also have been trying to connect with a Fenner King from Amelia NY..Fenner was 2 or 3 years older than My John born 2/15/1770. But Fenner was the son of a J...

Baytes- Bates ancestors Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by Crystal Bates Brazell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lincoln

...like info on Solomon Mitchell died in 1911 in Lincoln Co. These are on my grandfather's side and the Fenner and Gibson's are on my grandmother's side. I don't know much about them. Any help that I recieve w...

DOANE Posted on: 21 Mar 1998, by Susan Mundy

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Mecklenburg

Mr. James Fenner Doane, Sr. - 90 b. Aug. 10, 1998, White Plains, NY d. March 7, 1998, Mecklenburg county, NC Burial at Sharon Presbyterian Church Cemetery Son of the late Rev. Clarence and Lilliam Fowler ...

McCullick Posted on: 05 Nov 1998, by  SKE2DIE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Crawford

I think I have the same Lewis(Louis)as yours. I have the following info about the McCullick and Turk family connections in Crawford County, Wisconsin. The leading number indicates generation. Hearing ...

FENNER / SHIRTS Posted on: 31 Dec 1998, by Leroy Baker

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

Peter FENNER (b) NJ 1794 (f) Nicholas FENNER (m) Catherine _____ , (m) Deborah SHIRTS 7/24/1815 per book A. Pg 116. Nicholas or Johann Nikolaus FENNER was a Hessian soldier during Amer. Rev. Their other children were: ...

Mabel R. LYON Posted on: 12 Apr 1998, by Kim Harris Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...Mabel, R. Olean, NY born: 7 Jul 1903 died: 30 Mar 1998 Parents: Elie E and Susan Taylor Babcock Fenner Spouse: Richard B Lyon (dec) Burial: McKean Memorial Park, LaFayette PA source: County Chronicle...

BUSH Posted on: 19 May 1998, by Marge Wilcox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

BUSH, Fenner, b c 1822 CT, son of John and Lydia (BAKER) BUSH, family moved to Sandusky Co, OH about 1827. Son Fenner BUSH living in Medina, Lenawee Co, MI, per 1882 Sandusky Co History. Really looking for ancest...

FENNER , HOPKINS, PERRY, TRACY Posted on: 20 Oct 1998, by Ruth Castle

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...CHARLOTTE TRACY (1836-1906) m. (1) SCABRA HOPKINS. Eli's children are HOMER PERRY, LOUCINDA TRACY PERRY FENNER, FRED D. PERRY AND ERNEST PERRY.

HINSDELL, Perry H. Posted on: 15 Jul 1998, by  LCrow10101

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...1877, leaving five children, two surviving, Cora E. and Samuel W. He afterwards married Mrs. Ellen S. Fenner. Politically he was a Republican, until in 1876 he became convinced that the principles of the pa...

FENNER, James R. Posted on: 16 Jul 1998, by Sue Goodfellow

James R. Fenner, "Pompey, was born in Lysander, Aug. 12, 1836, a son of Frederick W., a native of Pompey, born in 1813, and his wife, Eleanor Schenck of Lysander, born in 1815. The grandfather was Jame...

JONES, Zenus A. Posted on: 17 Jul 1998, by Sue Goodfellow

Zenus A. Jones, "Pompey, was born in Fenner, Nov. 23, 1809, a son of Rev. Zenus and Electa (Bliss) Jones, who came from New England to Pompey in an early day, and the former was the pioneer minister of...

LOOMIS, I. N. Posted on: 17 Jul 1998, by Sue Goodfellow

I. N. Loomis, "Pompey, was born in Pompey in 1818, a son of Isaac N. and Abigail (Close) Loomis, the farmer a native of Bridgewater, born in 1795, and the latter born in Pompey in 1799. The grand...

FENNER, Elias B. Posted on: 21 Jul 1998, by  LCrow10101

Elias B. Fenner, "Onondaga, wagon manufacturer, was born in this town in 1842, the son of Abbott Fenner, whose father was Turner Fenner, a native of Rhode Island and one of the first to come to this town. Abbott Fenner ...

PICKARD Posted on: 03 Aug 1998, by  LCrow10101

...married Lucy Whipple and lived at Peru, and had two children, Abram and Jenny; and Lewis married Mina Fenner, and had two sons, Myron and Lewis. William K. Pickard married Margaret A., daughter of Jacob Hal...

FENNER, F. William Posted on: 13 Aug 1998, by  LCrow10101

F. William Fenner, "Baldwinsville, was born in Lysander on the old homestead June 11, 1847. His father, F. W. Fenner, was born in Pompey in the year 1811, a son of James L. Fenner, who came to Onondaga county from...

TURNER, Dewitt C. Posted on: 17 Aug 1998, by  LCrow10101

Dewitt C. Turner, 'Baldwinsville, was born in Fenner, Feb. 18, 1838, son of Robert W. Turner, also a native of that town. The family were of English origin. Robert W. married Jane, daughter of John Parkin, ...

MAINE, Frank L. Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by  LCrow10101

Frank L. Maine, editor of the Manlius Eagle, was born in Fenner, Madison county, N.Y., February 20, 1853. His father, Asa R. Maine, was a prominent resident and farmer of that town, was for many years super...

WEEKS, Charles E. S. Posted on: 18 Jun 1998, by Sue Goodfellow

...born and reared in Boston, Mass., where he learned the clothing trade in the establishment of Isaac Fenner & Co., one of the oldest and wealthiest concerns of the kind in New England. He remained with t...

KELLER, James H. Posted on: 27 Jun 1998, by  LCrow10101

...1867 he married Margaret, daughter of Thomas S. Martin. They have three children: Charles, Mrs. Mabel Fenner, and Mrs. Ophelia Hayes of Madison, Minn. Mr. Keller has served as poormaster for five years. He ...

FENNER Posted on: 08 Jun 1998, by  ppriest

..."Re-Union of the Sons and Daughters of the Old Town of Pompey," Pompey, NY, 1875, pp. 302 - 304 THE FENNER FAMILY. James L. Fenner, the father of Frederick W. Fenner, who, it will be remembered very happily...

HILL, B. Franklin Posted on: 28 Jun 1998, by  LCrow10101

...in May, 1878, aged 43 years. Franklin made his home in Pompey until 1880, then removed to the town of Fenner, Madison Co., where he lived for two years. He then lived in Cazenovia for two years, then in Col...

HALE, George Posted on: 29 Jun 1998, by  LCrow10101

...of Cazenovia, where he remained for two years. He then owned various farms in the towns of Cazenovia, Fenner and Nelson until 1871, when he bought 224 acres on lot 89, which he still owns. In 1884 he bought...

BENDER, John O. Posted on: 02 Jul 1998, by Sue Goodfellow

John O. Bender, "Manlius, was born in Hartsville, Jan. 9, 1837. John W., his father, was a native of Smithville, Madison Co., born April 27, 1800, and came with his mother to the town of Manlius ...

AMIDON, George Posted on: 08 Jul 1998, by  LCrow10101

...Jane, Harriet, Henry, Hiram, George and Samuel, all of whom grew to maturity. George married Frances L. Fenner, a widow with one daughter, Nettie E., who is now teaching. Mr. Amidon has served as road commi...

WILLIAMS, Nelson A. Posted on: 02 May 1998, by  ppriest

...children; a brother, Burdette of Camillus, and five sisters, Mrs. Blacnhe Napier of Camillus, Mrs. Frankie Fenner of Weedsport, Mrs. Elsie Bailey and Mrs. Mildred Bailey, both of Tully Valley, and Mrs. Flor...

genealogical search Posted on: 26 Oct 1998, by ELFenner

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

Looking for ancestors from 1700s. ELFenner@aol.com ~~~~~~~~~~ Note: Email address as posted failed as of 11-22-99. --eb

WARD Posted on: 19 May 1998, by  SharonOB

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Looking for information on connection to Fenner Ward whose mother was Martha Bacon Ward. Old NE families. Please e-mail direct.

FENNER Family 1850 Posted on: 17 Dec 1998, by Rob Hillman

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

...line 14, dwelling 278, family 290; National Archives Microfilm M-432, Roll 483, Film No. 0160. John Fenner 56 M Laborer 400 PA Catharine Fenner 54 F PA William Fenner 29 M Laborer PA Cornelia Fenner 18 F NY Daniel Fenner 16 M NY ...

Edgbert Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by Pamela Edgbert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...names. I have also a John D. Edgburt Bennington Co. 1784 looking for his orgins as well. b. ca 1770 d. Fenner, NY 1834 His will mentions: (Betsy Edgbert, Rebecca Edgbert, Mary Fosdick, Lucinda Edgbert as we...

Query Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Wanda Nance

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Johnson

Looking for information on Elizabeth Fenner GREER m.Nov.14,1841 in Johnson Co.Tn. to Richard Luck WILSON. I need wnen & where she was born, parents names, when & where she died.

Elizabeth Fenner Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by  jenny952

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Johnson

Elizabeth Fenner was born in 1823 and died 10/5/1877. She was the daughter of Jacob Fenner and Mary Grigston.

Fenner Posted on: 20 May 1999, by Judy Dowell

Are these Fenners any relation to Blanch Fenner married to George Dowell in Mountain City? I would like to know how they may be connected. My Dowell/Price line and Wilsons, etc. come from Johnson County, Te...

Adams Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by  johnnieadams6...

Seeking information on Mary Adams born abt 1821 to John and Rhoda Adams. Mary married George Fenner in 1849 in Johnson County. I have 2 children Richard and Hamilton that was born to this marriage and there...

Surname Search Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by  fdfaulk

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Granville

...in N.C., d:4-3-1882 in Henderson, Vance Co.)He was married (abt 12-28-1833 in Franklin Co.) to Eliza Fenner JOHNSON (b:7-4-1817 in N.C.,d:12-1-1882 in Henderson, Vance Co.) They had a child, John H. Falkner...

FENNER Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by Grace Painter

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

Looking for anyone researching the Daniel Fenner family He was born 1795 in VA. His daughter Nancy was born 11-27-1827 in VA and married Jacob Ambrose 2-26-1848 in Morgan Co., WVA.`Any help will be apprecia...

Licoln Co. Tn Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by Crystal Brazell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Lincoln

I am looking for info on my gggrandfather John Wilford Baytes, he is the only one that spelled his name with a y in it. My ggrandfather Leonard Bates dropped the y. John Wilford was born in 1860 and d...

FENNER Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by  keely0000

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Haldimand

Looking for a Dorothy FENNER born 1780-90s, married in 1807 to a KEELY. Any information greatly appreciated.

Surname correspondence Posted on: 14 Apr 1999, by Bonnie Pillers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Carroll

Looking to correspond with anyone working on the above surnames or related families in Carroll Co Illinois

Surname search Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by  fdfaulk

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Vance

...in N.C., d:4-3-1882 in Henderson, Vance Co.)He was married (abt 12-28-1833 in Franklin Co.) to Eliza Fenner JOHNSON (b:7-4-1817 in N.C.,d:12-1-1882 in Henderson, Vance Co.) They had a child, John H. Falkner...

David Parliment -m-Elizabeth Fenner Posted on: 04 Apr 1999, by Lynda Hunt

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...lots of information from there if any one wishes this info. David Parliment b:1804 in NY -m- Elizabeth Fenner b: 1806 NY .....2 John Parliment b:1835 NY ......2 Joseph Parliment b:1837 NJ .....2 Albert S. P...

ARENDSEE Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Joanie Ingraham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

...childhood and many years of his maturer life. In the year 1878 he was united in marriage to Mrs. Augusta Fenner, also of the town of Springfield, and of this union six children were born, five of whom, thr...

ARENDSEE Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Joanie Ingraham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marquette

...November 13, 1923 very unexpectedly while on her way from Rhinelander to Spencer with her son Henry Fenner. She had enjoyed her usual health and all of a sudden took sick while riding in an automobile and p...

PHILLIPS Posted on: 22 May 1999, by  malurvey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mahaska

...Forest Cemetery Lived Monroe Twp. Near Roberts Mill, and in Oskaloosa. Marriages/Children 1. Sarah Fenner Marriage 1 Dec 1831 in , Highland, Ohio (age 21) Joseph and Sarah lived in Highland County, Ohio an...

Graham in Peoria Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by barbara Cady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Peoria

Robert Grayham/Graham 1785 county Down Ireland, died 8 Jan 1856 age 69-5-8- Logan twy, Pleasan Grove Cem, Peoria, Ill. wife Elizabeth Bevans 1793- 24 Oct 1862 age 68-6-25 Pleasant Grove Cem, Logan twp...

Graham family in Peoria Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Barbara Cady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Peoria

John Graham died 23 Dec 1853 age 64-7-14 Peoria, Ill. Md 20 Nov 1834 Highland County, Ohio Sarah Ann Fenner d. 18 Jan 1853 Dunn's Chapel, Highland co., Ohio age 37. Md 17 Oct 1855 Mary Ann Wycoff, dau of Pe...

YOUNG Family of New Albion Posted on: 04 Apr 1999, by  ArthurBurch25...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...Albion – Chapter XXXVIII (38) Page 853 Hon. Horace C. YOUNG, son of Henry YOUNG, Jr., was born in Fenner, N. Y., Aug. 28, 1806. His father was born in Martha's Vineyard in 1775. His grandfather, Henry...

Rueben Smith Posted on: 28 May 1999, by  DHenson8640

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

...Litchfield County, CON. I think he married someone named Mary, but I don't know the maiden name. Moved to Fenner, Madison county, NY around 1830. They had the following children: Levi - Fen - Charles - Davi...

FENNER/PRUESSE in Germany Posted on: 02 Apr 1999, by Nanc Westenfield

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

August Fenner B. 1821 Batzlow, Germany m. Louise Wilhelmine Pruesse B. 1827. Came to USA in 1866.

Wonderful :-) Posted on: 17 Mar 1999, by Jeff

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Blackford

...to hear from you. :-) You just helped clear up a big mystery for me. I'm primarily researching the Fenner family. Mary Catherine Walker was married to Wm.R. Fenner until he died in the civil war? Leaving behin...

LEAVENS , FENNER Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by  bonnieia

I'm looking for information on Augustus LEAVENS married Sarah FENNER 7 May 1814 in Onondaga NY. Children: Martin T , born 21 Sep 1815 Onondaga Rheua , born 26 mar 1818 Onondaga Hannah J , born 10 Sep 1820 O...

per page