Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "FLEENOR" - 1,633 Messages

per page

Fleenor Glover Of Sullivan Co. Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by  GRACE420

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Washington

I am searching for info.On Grace Glover who was married to Robert Fleenor,in 1915-16.They lived in Bristol and had two sons,Robert,Jr.and Jack.She died between 1921-24 and is buried in Bluff City.If you have...

Abraham FLEENOR 1806 VA Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  mari4ok

Surnames > Fleenor

Looking for descendants of Abraham Mary ?FLEENOR from Washington Co VA, moved to Phillips Co AR. Sons John W., William L., and **Thomas C. Line through Thos.C dau, Mary 'Molly' who m Peter F. Boman in AR c ...

Fleenor Glover Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by  GRACE420

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Washington

I AM SEARCHING FORANY INFO ON THE FLEENOR, GLOVER FAMILY.I KNOW THEY WERE MARRIED IN WASH.CO.TN ABOUT 1915-16 AND SHE IS BURIED IN BLUFF CITY,TN.I HAVE ALL THE FLEENOR INFO,BUT CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ABOUT THE GLOVER ...

Kenneth D. Ryan Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by janet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...2000, at his home following a long illness. He was born June 26, 1928, in Pueblo, to Frank and Hope Fleenor Ryan. He married Betty Bogner on May 21, 1941. Ken's early years were spent as an entrepreneur runn...

COUNTISS, COWAN, SUSONG, DULANEY, ETC Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by  @@Lcflcflcf@a...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sullivan

...names (and will respond to all who contact me): COUNTISS, DELANEY/DULANEY, COWAN, SUSONG, RUTLEDGE, FLEENOR, LINDER, NEWLAND, RHODES, ANDES/ANTIS, BARGER, SENEKER, ELLENBURG, VANCE, PIPER/PIPES, PARROTT, VAN...

Edmund Hamann - OBITUARY Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  jriessen1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

...marriage, Leonore; nieces and nephews, Earl and Shirley Bumann; Lucille Bumann Mason; Mildred and Jim Fleenor, all of Ida Grove; Dolores and Delayne Linn of Morris, Illinois; ...

Leonore Emma (Schroeder) Hamann Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Leonore Emma (Schroeder) Hamann was born June 13, 1912 to Herman Schroeder and Ella (Peters) Schroeder in Crawford County, Iowa. Leonore died July 22, 2002 at the age of ninety. Leonore graduated fro...

FLEENOR, Frank W. - funeral announcement Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Donna DeLeon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Lewis

The Chronicle (www.chronline.com), Monday, December 27 Frank W. Fleenor A graveside inurnment service for Frank W. Fleenor, who died Dec. 13, will begin at 1:30 p.m. Thursday in Tahoma National Cemetery, Kent. Mil...

FLEENOR, Frank W. (d. Dec. 13, 1999) Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Donna DeLeon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Lewis

The Daily Chroncile (chronline.com), Wednesday, December 15, 1999 Frank W. Fleenor Frank W. Fleenor, a Centralia resident for the past 52 years, died at age 88 Monday, Dec. 13, at Liberty Country Place in Central...

Robert Hamann Posted on: 16 Aug 2002, by  jriessen1

Robert Walter Lewis Hamann was born March 1, 1926, the son of Adolph and Anna Tank Hamann. He died Sunday, February 25, 2001 at the Horn Memorial Hospital in Ida Grove, Iowa, at the age of seventy-fou...

Rev William E. Munsey Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by William E. Munsey

Surnames > Munsey

I have a book which was my Aunt Emma (Munsey)Fleenor which is a history of Bland County copy right 1961. It lists the Birth of William Elbert Munsey (which is my name also) 13 July 1833 and that he was born ...

Mildred Louise Fleenor (nee Woodward) Posted on: 01 Jul 2002, by  BWarner3423

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Crawford

Mildred Louise Fleenor nee Woodward was born on August 24, 1921 at Steele, Mo. to the union of William H. Woodward and Margaret Sanders Woodward and passed away on June 13, 2002 at Owensville, Mo. at the age...

Re: Seay family and Owens Family 1840s Posted on: 16 Jul 2003, by Mary Jo Hanon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jasper

...nothing about his parents, when he died or where he was buried. I know that he must have married Mary Fleenor shortly before he died so am assuming that he died in Washington Co. but can't find a will or any...

Carl C. Hensley Posted on: 05 May 1999, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...widow, Evel Sharon Hensley; son, Carl D. "Pete" Hensley of Aurora, Colo.; daughters, Judith Fleenor of Augusta, Ga., Rita Mehas of Cincinnati, Janice Hensley of Knoxville, Tenn., Deborah G. Hensley...

ancestor search Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  loracal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

...Charles H. WILDE family. I was told there were Wilde's in Mitchell Co., IA Also searching for HARDMAN and FLEENOR. Any help would be appreciated!!

Hattabaugh/Hattabough Family Posted on: 06 Mar 2002, by  GeneWorks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

...descendants, and for the descendants of Johannes Flinner and Anna Minnick (the name is now Flener, Fleener, Fleenor or Fleanor). Contact me for information.

Hesse > 1793 Washington Co VA > 1830 Coles Co IL Posted on: 17 Oct 1998, by Lois G. Cossel McMillin

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Michael Cossel or Kassel lived with the Johannes or Gasper Flinner or Fleenor family from age 5 abt 1780 until came to USA with the Flinners at age 18 to Washington Co VA, m Mary Fleenor, moved to Coles Co IL abt 1...

Fleenor and Hattabaugh Families & Their Connection - June 2002 Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  GeneWorks

Topics > Reunion Announcements > Reunions (General)

Families connected to the descendants of Johannes Flinner and Anna Minnick and to George Hattabaugh and wife Mary Koiner are invited to a family reunion June 21-st through June 23rd, 2002 at Delaney C...

George Shankle, 1794 in Frederick Co., MD Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by  TexasMemom

Surnames > Shankle

...Issue: (1) Mary Ann Malinda Shankle b. 10 April 1817 - Washington Co., Va d. 31 March 1881 m. Martin Fleenor (2) Granville Henderson Shankle b. 15 December 1818 - Wash. Co., Va d. 17 February 1870 - Wash. ...

Farmer Posted on: 03 Apr 2001, by Jackie Gale

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Poweshiek

...further. I don't recall if you mentioned which Farmer you're decended from. Do you have the name of Fleenor in your family tree? Do you have any Farmer documents?

FLEENOR Office Furniture Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  JodiMpls

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

I have access to a July 1925 Minneapolis Phone book These are the listings for FLEENOR: Fleenor, L.A. r.1125 Penn av N. ...HY land-1542 Fleenor Office Furn Co. 209 S. 6 ... MA in-6528 There are two listings for FLEENER...

Fleenor Office business Posted on: 14 Jan 2001, by  loracal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Hennepin

There was a Fleenor Office Furniture/Supply business in Minneapolis during the teens/20's. Does anyone have any info. on this business? Name of owner, location anything?

Name change to Niceley Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  Nikoli2000

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...was near Ulster?) My line is very clearly established on my paternal grandmother's side, she was a Fleenor, descendant of Johannes Flinner, arrived in the new world in ship John and Elizabeth, in 1756. Tha...

Re: John HERRON Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  Nikoli2000

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Braxton

...saw your HERRON name, I wanted to tell you that Herron shows up in my genealogy. Check out the "Fleenor" web page. Our common ancestor was johannes Flinner and his wife, Anna Minnick, from Gernany...

milom fleenor Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  sjoaks

Surnames > Fleenor

any info on milom fleenor..married to america blair..parents charles fleenor and nancy livesay

John Fleener and Sarah Downey Fleener Posted on: 13 May 2001, by John Fleener

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jefferson

Are you still looking for info? I have what I believe is the first link to John's father, Evan Fleenor (b. 1806, Washington Co, VA). Also located an 1887 biographical sketch listing additional children: 5....

Fleenor Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  loracal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Jefferson

Hi; Here is some info. (found at State Historical Soc. in IA City, IA) John Fleenor b. March 9, 1829 in Rush Co., IN - d. aug. 29, 1869 in Jefferson Co., IA. Married Sarah D. Downey Dec. 15, 1847 in Jefferso...

FLEENER FAMILY Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  princessgram4...

I have found various spellings FLEENER, FLEENOR, FLINER for my line so you might try some variations. I have several FLEENOR family members living in Jefferson CO., IA but not your John. My FLEENOR line associated with Je...

Fleenor Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by A. Georger

In Abingdon, Jefferson County, Iowa, I have a William J FLEENOR who married Iowa Virginia DAVIS on 22 Sep 1874.

Cossel Posted on: 16 May 1999, by  VerdaBaird

Jefferson County...There are family sheets in the Fairfield Public Library on both Cossel and Fleenor. If no one answers you send your ancestor chart and $4.00 to Verda Baird county researcher 2791 240th St ...

Researching Posted on: 09 May 1999, by  loridunlap

Searching for Cossel, Cassel, Fleenor in Jefferson County. Is anyone out there?

Re: Evan Fleener(Fleenor) Family Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  mtchristie

EVAN FLEENOR was born November 30, 1806 in Washington County, Virginia, and died August 11, 1890 in Abingdon, Jefferson County, Iowa. He married (1) MARY JANE SMITH August 12, 1824 in Rush County, Indiana...

HARGIS Posted on: 06 Jul 1998, by  Greyghost

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

...apprentice these boys.) She also had a daughter, Lydia Hargis born around 1835 who married a Thomas W. Fleenor. They were married in Russell County, Virginia. One person wrote to tell me that Winnie was in H...

Obit: Frederick C. Collier - 1918-1999 Posted on: 10 Nov 1999, by Karen Monk

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Raleigh

...preceded in death by two brothers, Milford and Don Collier; two sisters, Velma Collier and Vera Collier Fleenor; and three nephews, Jack and Bill Fleenor, and Robert Collier. Survivors include his wife of 59 years...

Johannes Flinner 1760's, church records Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by Denise Fleenor-Spenik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

...immigrated with his family from Wurttemberg, Germany in 1754 on the ship John and Elizabeth. Thanks, Denise Fleenor-Spenik

Roll Call Posted on: 19 Jul 2003, by Marti McIntosh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

My family research includes the following families: Jackson McIntosh Creech Hurley Sheets Fleenor Smith I'm interested in finding a Bill Smith that was married to a Rachel Fleenor in the late 1940's to early 1950...

Re: Flinner/Fleener/Fleenor/Flener Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by Shirley J. Everett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Brown

Thank you. Would you mind doing both? Shirley

Re: Flinner/Fleener/Fleenor/Flener Posted on: 10 Mar 2002, by Shirley J. Everett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Brown

Do you know which Fleenor married Elizabeth Fletcher, born 1787/88 in Russell or Washington Co., VA, child of Drury Fletcher and Sarah Benham Fletcher? I keep running into blank walls. Every time I find he...

Flinner/Fleener/Fleenor/Flener Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  AfterImage

Hi Paul: Nice to hear from Kiowa Co. KS. The original spelling was Flinner, and they landed in PA, then went to MD where the parents eventually died. Several of the children moved to VA. Some then wen...

Need surname search help - Indiana Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by  PaulEFleener

In our branch of the family, the spelling is FLEENER. The roots are likely the same for all those listed above, all stemming from - coming from Flien, Germany (I have been told). Is there some help ou...

2004 Fleenor/Fleener/Flener Family Reunion Posted on: 13 Aug 2003, by Janice Fleenor Smith

A family reunion is being planned for July 2004 in Bristol, VA for the Fleenor/Fleener/Flener descendants of German immigrants Johannes & Anna Flinner who arrived in PA. in 1754. They and their children...

Watson Lemuel Newton, obit, 1917 Posted on: 19 Aug 2006, by April Boatman Robinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Taylor

Watson Lemuel Newton. Watson Lemuel Newton was born September 7, 1843, ner Haggetstown, Warren county, New Jersey, and parted this life November 15, 1917, aged 74 years, 2 months and 8 days. He was ...

Family Reunion June 2002 Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  GeneWorks

Those with family connections to the Fleenor/Fleener/Flener family or to the Hattabaugh/Hattabough family are invited to a multi-line family reunion to be held June 21st-23rd, 2002 at Delaney Park in rural W...

Re: CLARE Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by  EMartin0772

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

Am researching a John K Clear, of Smith Cty, VA. Born 1811, married to Eliza (we think Fleenor). Spelling of last name varies; therefore, there may be a connection here. I am told there were 3 brothers tha...

Flinner - Israel creek area Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by Denise Fleenor-Spenik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Frederick

Looking for information as to the burial location of Johannes and Anna Flinner in the Frederick county area, including Woodsboro and Israel creek area. They immigrated to the area around 1760's or 177...

Re: barker , pennington,clark, mckinney Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  CarolHall99

I have a different e-mail now Carol/Barker/Hall <carol@ure.net> Thanks

Multi-Line Family Reunion June 22nd: Hattabaugh & Fleenor/er Families Posted on: 03 Jun 2002, by  GeneWorks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Clark

...families who are associated with early settlers from the Hattabaugh/Hattabough family, and those of the Fleenor/Fleener/Flener families. Family names associated with them include: Denny, Stalker, Goodpastu...

Mary Robertson Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  Vidito

Thanks Alan......You may be right. I have her born 1836 but it could be off. Someone gave me her possible parents as Isaac & Lucy [Robertson] Robertson who married in 1836.

Weddle/Robertson Posted on: 01 Jul 1999, by  Vidito

Seeking information on MARY ROBERTSON b.1836 [probably Brown Co. In] She married 19 Jul 1855 in Brown County, Indiana? to JAMES ADDISON WEDDLE 1835-1915. She was his first wife & they had 4 childr...

Re: burke Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by wilma schumacher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lee

...parents were john s. burke and minerva/manerva ? john's burk's parents were david burk and margaret fleenor. david burk's parents were john burk and mary polly stevens. wilma--- wilma066@webtv.net

per page