Search the Boards

Search Results for "FLEENOR" - 1,615 Messages

per page

ROMANS Posted on: 15 Oct 1998, by Ass'n of Romans Family Historians

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Butler

Seeking any and all information or references regarding the Romans family or their allies and descendant lines including Beasley, Flenor, and others. Please take a moment to contact us with ANY inform...

FLEENOR, MULL, SPICER, BOWMAN, BROWN Posted on: 07 May 1998, by Shawn Byrd-Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

...Courier-Journal Louisville, KY - April 1991 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ April 29, 1991 SCOTTSBURG -- Elva FLEENOR, 71, Route 3, died Saturday at Clark Memorial Hospital in Jeffersonville. She was a ...

RUBY LEE RAMEY Posted on: 20 Dec 1998, by Mike

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

...include two sons, Benny Jack Ramey, Thomasville, N.C., and James Van Ramey, Castlewood; two sisters, Agnes Fleenor, Dante, Va., and Ann Castle, Myrtle Beach, S.C.; six grandchildren; two great-grandchildren;...

PANSY HARMAN FLEENOR Posted on: 20 Dec 1998, by Mike

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

Pansy H. Fleenor CLEVELAND, Va. -- Pansy Harman Fleenor, 90, died Thursday, Dec. 10, 1998. She was a retired teacher in the Russell County Schools with over 40 years of service. She was a member of the Cleveland ...

THELMA HARRISON FLEENOR Posted on: 28 Oct 1998, by Mike

Thelma Harrison Fleenor, 75, of 206 Arch Street, Bristol, Tenn., died Sunday, Aug. 16, 1998, in Wellmont Hospice House. She was a native of Russell County, had lived in the Bristol area for 70 years and was...

Browning line Posted on: 29 Nov 1998, by David Ray Browning

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

...court house records in Tn were burned, so my Dad could not find further. My Grandmother was Gertrude Fleenor, born in Medora, married Ray and lived in Brownstown, Palestine, Il and Evansville, In. She died 1...

Fleenor Cemetery Posted on: 06 Oct 1998, by Wendi Bevitt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

Can anyone tell me where the old "Fleenor" Cemetery is? An old manuscript I found said that it was east of Bloomington, Monroe County. My gr-gr-gr-gr-gr grandparents Aquilla and Rebecca Rogers are ...

SOLOMON MITCHELL Family Bible Posted on: 21 Nov 1998, by Karen Negron

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

NOTE: I posted some names in the SURNAME list that I wasn't absolutely sure were surnames. However, some people's middle name appeared to be a SURNAME so I posted it, hoping that somebody might notice...

Welcome Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by Edgar A. Howard

Surnames > Fleenor

Welcome to the Fleenor/Fleener/Flinner family board. Post your notes here. Write me at swvaroot@swva.net if you have questions.

Fleenor/Banks marriage Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by  kittybeck92

Surnames > Fleenor

Do you know if Sarah Fleenor Banks re-married after she was granted a divorce during March of 1894 from Joseph Banks in Washington Co., Indiana? Thank you.

Weddle/Fleener Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by  Vidito

Surnames > Fleenor

...county, IL] son of Daniel & Elizabeth [Sullivan] Weddle married in 1866, for his 2nd wife, NANCY JANE FLEENOR. They had two children, born probably in Edgar or Vermillion County Illinois. Who were her pa...

Robert Eli Fleenor d. 1956 Lee Co VA Posted on: 21 Dec 1998, by Deborah Thompson Clarkston

Surnames > Fleenor

Married Arlena Penington, had son William Elmer Fleenor b. 1902. Sorry, no further information, any information appreciated.

FLEENOR,PENNINGTON Posted on: 24 Dec 1998, by John J. Armstrong

Surnames > Fleenor

...which don't readily come to mind. Pennington and Coats are two names that I do recall; also, the name of Fleenor appears here in Greenville, Texas. I find no immediate mention of the persons you seek in my l...

Catherine Fleenor Posted on: 31 Dec 1998, by  suiquin

Surnames > Fleenor

Searching for the family of Catherine Fleenor b abt 1819, probably Washington Co Va, father Isaac (Blackhawk) Fleenor. She married Hiram Kaylor, 26 Mar 1837 Washington Co. Va Thanks for your help.

Sharrett/Hughes/Beeler/Fleenor Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by Jerry Sharrett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sullivan

...Sharrett b. 1783 York Co PA, James Hughes b. 1796 TN, Jacob Beeler b. 1750 Fredrick Co VA, and Nicholas Fleenor b. 1745 Germany.

Abraham/Mary Fleenor Posted on: 04 Mar 1999, by Jerry D Sharrett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sullivan

I have a friend who is looking for the parents of the following-both are from the Sullivan Co,TN 1850 census; Abraham 54 Mary 47 Adam 27 Mary 26 Roda 22 Hanna 20 A??? 18 Isaac 16 Jacob 14 Maria 12 an...

PAGE Connections Posted on: 16 May 1999, by Elaine Randall English

...Washington Co., TN, d: 05 November 1927 in Bluff City, Sullivan Co., TN She married William Charles Fleenor b: 16 December 1872 in Bluff City, Sullivan Co., TN m: 02 June 1920 in Sullivan Co., TN d: 17 Ma...

Pickel, Dora Virginia Peters Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by  SaraMcKown

...Bristol, Tenn., route 4; Mrs. Walter Davis, Dunham, Ky.; Mrs. Jarvis Johnson, Bristol route 4; Mrs. Bryan Fleenor, Bristol, Va.; Mrs. Roy Simerley, Bristol, route 4; Howard Pickel, Bristol, Tenn., route 4. A...

Pickel, James H. Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by  SaraMcKown

...eight daughters, Mrs. John Ragan, Mrs. Cebert Gross, Mrs. Ernest Boling, Mrs. Mae Davis, Mrs. Bryan Fleenor, Mrs. Ray Simerly, Mrs. Jarvis Johnson and Mrs. Green Conley all of Bristol: four sons; Lee Pickel ...

Obit Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by  SaraMcKown

...Conley, Mrs. Ora Gross and Mrs. Bonnie Johnson, Mrs. Mae Davis, Mrs. Edith Simerly and Mrs. Lessie Bea Fleenor, all of Bristol; 14 grandchildren, eight great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews. Oak...

...Memphis, Ark., C. C. Comerford, Pomona, Calif., and R. E. Comerford, Meadowview, Va. One son, the Rev. Fleenor Comerford, died several years ago. Also surviving are one brother, J. L. Moore, Jonesboro, Tenn....

PLANE CRASH FATAL TO BILL COMERFORD:: Popular Bristolian and 6 Other Army Fliers Die in Bomber Accident:: Tech. Sgt. William Gilmore (Bill) Comerford, and six other U. S. Army Air Corps fliers were ki...

...hospital after a buried illness. Surviving, besides his parents are maternal grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Fleenor Rosenbalm, Bristol; paternal grandparents Mrs. Gladys Barrett and Wayne F. Trivett of Bristol; ...

...Surviving are two daughters, Miss Blanche Stewart and Miss Nell Stewart, both of Bristol; two sons, Fleenor Stewart, Marion, N. C. and Herbert Stewart, Bristol’ two brothers, John F. Stewart and Henry L...

...the past 18 years. She was a member of the Heffner Memorial Baptist Church. Surviving are her husband, Fleenor Stewart, Marion; two sons, Roy Stewart, Mt. Holly, N. C. and Ronald Stewart, Boone, N. C.; two s...

JOHN F. STEWART John Fleenor Stewart, 91, of 355 Raytheon Road, Bristol, Tenn., died Monday April 7, 1986, in Bristol Memorial Hospital. He was a native of Sullivan County, a retired farmer , a veteran of Wo...

...and a member of Fairmount Presbyterian Church. Surviving are her husband, Sam H. Stewart; two sons, Fleenor Stewart, Marion, N. C. and Herbert Stewart, Bristol’ two daughters, Miss Blanche Stewart and M...

...three daughters, Mrs. Hazel White, Bristol Tennessee, Mrs. Lula Kears, Concordia, Kan., Mrs. Gay (Sue) Fleenor, Columbia, S. C.; one sister, Mrs. Frances Sykes, Bristol Virginia; one brother, Raymond Newman,...

...Amanda Ragan, Mrs. Green Conley, Mrs. Cebert Gross, Mrs. Mae Davis, Mrs. Jarvis Johnson, Mrs. Bryan Fleenor and Mrs. Ray Simerly and Mrs. Bolling, all of Bristol; three brothers, Ray Pickel, Bristol, Lee Pic...

Winnie Hargis Posted on: 09 Jan 1999, by  Greyghost

Seekig information on Winnie (Winny) Hargis, mother of Lydia Hargis who married Thomas W. Fleenor. Winnie appears in 1820 and 1830 census records for Russell County as head of household. There is also a cour...

VAN METER, Gladys (1940) Posted on: 27 Jan 1999, by Diana Flynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lawrence

...Mrs. Flora Milligan, Martin county, and Mrs. Myrtle Pridemonre, Mitchell; two step-sisters, Mrs. Bertha Fleenor, Mitchell and Mrs. Lora Boling, Seymour; a step-brother, Harley Jones, Bedford, and step-father...

Obits 23 Mar 1999 Posted on: 22 Apr 1999, by Nevada County CAGenWeb Coordinator

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

...name);[other]; age; place of death HENDERSON, Lois ( ); 93; San Carlos CA. JOOST, Robert H.; 79; Lafayette CA. FLEENOR, Hollis W.; 89; Grass Valley CA.

Thomas Nicholson of Washington Co. IND. Posted on: 21 Feb 1999, by  LAClugh

Surnames > Nicholson

Seeking parents of Thomas or siblings. William (possible brother)and Thomas were first listed in Indiana-Washington County census in 1820. Thomas Nicholson buried at Mount Eden Cemetery. (Gibson Twp)...

John Davidson, Will dated Nov 1848 Wash. Co. Va Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by Shayne Davidson

Surnames > Davidson

Washington County, Virginia Will Book 11 pages 106 & 107 The Last Will and Testament of John Davidson In the name of God Amen. I John Davidson of the county of Washington and the state of Virgin...

Washington Co. VA surveys - Fleenor Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by  VIOLETS3

Surnames > Fleenor

...a branch...to a steep spur of Walkers Mountain and along the foot of the same...May 4, 1782 - Gasper Fleenor...250 ac in the Rich Valley, on a branch of Trimbles Creek, includes his improvements by actual se...

Nicholas Fleenor land grant Posted on: 08 Jan 1999, by Jerry D Sharrett

Surnames > Fleenor

I am looking for a copy of a land grant that Nicholas Fleenor recieved before 1790. This land would be North of Bursons Corners in Washington Co., VA. All I need is the survey measures (calls, and date of th...

Fleenor Surname Posted on: 07 May 1999, by  loridunlap

Surnames > Fleenor

I am interested in your Fleenor surname. Could we compare info?

Henry, Nicholas, Johannes Posted on: 08 May 1999, by  Jorja61

Surnames > Fleenor

I'd like to compare notes too if you are interested in the descendants of Johannes FLINNER who arrived in Philadelphia in 1754.

Nicholas Fleenor Land Grants Posted on: 21 May 1999, by C. Peterson

Surnames > Fleenor

...page 20 is the first entry. It has no survey measures as with most of the entries. It reads: Nicholas Fleenor assignee of James Dorchester who was assignee of James Edward Morgan is Entitled to 200 acres on ...

Fleenor database Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by Edgar A. Howard

Surnames > Fleenor

I have a very large database on computer of the American Fleenor. I will share and look up anything I can. I would like to add any data that you might have. Especially I would like to have documentation or r...

Charity Fleenor Large Posted on: 16 Mar 1999, by Jewel Sykes

Surnames > Fleenor

I am seeking any information on Charity Fleenor Large. I am also seeking the names of the parents of Charity Fleenor Large. Charity Large is listed on the 1860 Washington County Virginia Census. She is in the house...

Charity Fleenor Large Posted on: 21 Mar 1999, by Jewel Sykes

Surnames > Fleenor

I appreciate your offer. I would like very much to have your FLEENOR information. If I find the missing link for your Susan and my Charity Fleenor Large, I will let you know.

Hiram Kaylor Posted on: 20 Apr 1999, by Dan Kaylor

Surnames > Fleenor

I just saw your query re' Catherine Flenor/Hiram Kaylor; I have them in FamilyTreeMaker v5, with him born 1817 and no date for her, or deaths either. Interested? My forbearer is Daniel Kaylor, b.1759 ...

Fleenor Posted on: 18 May 1999, by Jenny

Surnames > Fleenor

...Bonnigheim, Germany Had a son Johannes Flinner b.June 10 1721 in Wurthember Germany. I am working on the Fleenor family cause my Grandfather was George Milton Fleenor from Pana, Illinois and Jacob was my grandfathe...

Fleenor database & doc. Posted on: 25 May 1999, by Edgar A. Howard

Surnames > Fleenor

I have a large Fleenor/er/Flener/Flinner database that starts with Joh. & Anna Minnich FLINNER who came to Phil, PA abt. 1752. I have most all the Fleenor families. I would love to add your pedigree to the data...

WILKERSONS: DE to IN to IA Posted on: 23 Feb 1999, by  Carol Wilkers...

Surnames > Wilkerson

Researching my husband's line that begins with two brothers, George and Joshua who were born in DE. Joshua in 1812, George in 1814. Geo. married Margaret LAMAR and they migrated to IN by the late 1830...

Fleenor Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by Verna Sams Wilson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Butler

David Sams m Nancy Smith 11 Sept 1814, Butler, KY. They had a son Allison Fleenor Sams (my gggrandfather) b abt 1825 probably in Union, IL. I've ofen suspected Fleenor was someone's maiden name. Any of your female ...

Butler,Co. Flener's Posted on: 10 Nov 1999, by Beth Rotz

I show the Smith name joined with the Flener's of Butler,Co.Kentucky. Fleenor is another variation but I was under the inpression they are from another area of the country.I have a Sally Smith daughter of Da...

Fleenor Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by Verna Sams Wilson

David Sams m Nancy Smith 11 Sept 1814 in Butler Co, KY. They had a son Allison Fleenor Sams who was probably born in Union, IL. I've often suspected Fleenor was someone's maiden name. Any of your female Fleners mar...

Fleenor, Ruth Atkins Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by  SaraMcKown

FLEENOR, RUTH ATKINS Ruth Atkins Fleenor, 84, of Bristol Tennessee, died Tuesday, May 26, 1998, in Bristol Regional Medical Center. She was a native of Wise County, VA, and had resided in Bristol since 1935. She wa...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions