Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "FRASER" - 16,710 Messages

per page

Mary Elizabeth Garnett Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  gonoro

Surnames > Garnett

Marys's Mother and Father were James C. Garnett and Elizabeth Fraser. From what I can put together James's Father was Thomas and he founded Garnett Setttlement somewhere in Canada. I am just starting to loo...

Ethel Van Gieson Derosia (obit) - age 95 - at Hilton Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  shirley1795

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...great-grandchildren and three nieces. Born April 11, 1900, at Charlotte, daughter of Gilbert and Anna Christina Fraser Van Gieson (sic), she married Levi Derosia, who died Jan. 1, 1947. She retired from ...

Fraser and Foote Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by Jenifer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Blue Earth

...Earth County, MN based on some newspaper clippings collected by one of our Cummins' ancestors. Bessie Fraser Cross lived with the Cummins-Allyn family during her teen years. If you think I can offer any ins...

Mary A. Corrigan died May 11, 1997 . Death benefit sent to Rhinebeck, NY Need info Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by Jay C. Fraser

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Dutchess

...nearby? Relatives might include Irene Ryan and Helen Pastore. Thanks for any clues to work with. Jay Fraser of Baldwin, NY

Foote Family Posted on: 09 Jun 2001, by Margaret Jorgensen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...Robert who married Lydia West 4) Ruth who married Charles Finch 5) John who married Prudence West and Ann Fraser (children of Ann Fraser were Edward and Caleb who moved to Minnesota) 6) Caleb who married Olive No...

Fraser and Foote Posted on: 29 Nov 2000, by  beesknees52

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Blue Earth

I am seeking information on my g-g-grandfather,William A. Fraser/Frazier and his wife, Margaret Foote. Both were from Kings County, Nova Scotia, and are in Blue Earth County by 1875 and were living in Manka...

CHANDLER, William Homer (Pete), died Sept. 24, 1988 Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

relatives Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Debbie Gresack

Surnames > Grzesiak

My parents are Stanley Sophie Gresack of Fraser Rd., Holland Patent,New York. Are you related and if so, what is your name and address and e-mail address? I'm experimenting on my computer and trying to see...

civic information on past councillor/reeve/treasurer of Melancthon, JOHN SCOTT ALLEN Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by William Allen

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Dufferin

Searching for information/old photos/newspaper clippings on the Municipal life of my grandfather, JOHN SCOTT ALLEN. He served the township of Melancthon in the capacity of Councillor, Dep.-Reeve, Reev...

John Millard Snow - 1940 Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by  drsimonds

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Watertown Daily Times, 25 Nov 1940 John M. Snow, Aged 86, Dies John Millard Snow, 86, Evans Mills, Route 2, died at 9:15 this morning in the Mercy hospital where he had been a patient since 11:45 Sa...

Re: Livingstons in Clayton, Jeff. Cnty. c.1820-c.1840 Posted on: 11 Oct 2004, by  chrisw_99

...that says there was a Donald (later Daniel) b abt 1730 in Scotland who came to America as member of the Fraser Highlanders and landed in 1757 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Served with General Wolfe in capture o...

Re: Andrew Davidson B. 1830 Scotland - Kingston Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by  ianfraser1943

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...and one of their daughters was Elizabeth Davidson Chamberlain, my mother who married Leslie Thompson Fraser hence me, Ian Thompson Fraser. Your birth info reports Jessie born May 23, 1866 which I believe to be co...

Re: Mumford cemetery - McVean & McNaughton Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by Tom McIntyre

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

I am interested in any information you might have on Duncan McVean b. abt 1772 that married Effie McIntyre. They would have been born and marrried around the Killin area. Duncan was the son of Donal...

BRONIAS Masonic apron, Groom TX Posted on: 17 Jul 2004, by  ritanies

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...at an antique show. It is for William Webster BRONIAS, dated 1928, Groom Lodge #1170, signed by John Fraser Jr., secretary, and John Fraser Sr., W.M. It is held by Bayview Collectibles of Lehigh Acres FL, telep...

Re: HECHT, MILWAUKEE AVE. LIBERTYVILLE Posted on: 07 Feb 2004, by Barbara Opitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

My hubby is related to HECHT. If you're still interested, please reply to me, brakeshot@comcast.net

SNIPES, Ed, obituary Posted on: 09 May 2004, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...cattle in the Pacific Northwest. His cattle herds ranged from the Columbia river at Dallesport to the Fraser river valley of British Columbia. Mr. Snipes was a descendant of a North Carolina revolutionary ...

Lydia Frances GRAVES and Amos Van Buren HOFFMAN Posted on: 15 Jun 2006, by  ginger6100

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Andrew

...08 dec, 1873 Samuel B b. 17 aug, 1876 d. 20 aug, 1937 Abner Ardell b. 08 march, 1880 d. 08 june, 1956 Fraser M b. 30 aug, 1888 d. aug 1965 If any one is researching or has info on these names please e-mai...

David N. Fraser Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

Loveland Reporter Herald Saturday July 29, 2000 page b-4 David N. Fraser, 65, of Loveland, died July 27, 2000, at his home. He was born March 12, 1935, in Denver, to Adam and Lois Louise Bigger Fraser. He attend...

RE: MacLeods in Lochinveris Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  fhc3344312

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Sutherland > General

...connection. My grandfather was Murdo MacKenzie who emmigrated to Vancouver BC, Canada, with his wife Annie Fraser MacKenzie in 1910. Murdo's grandmother was Barbara McKenzie (maiden surname was McLeod) fr...

1860 Death Cert.-Where? Posted on: 28 Nov 1999, by  PZell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

How do I obtain a death certificate for Wayne County in the year 1861? Thank you. Pat

Erline Fraser d. 1925 Colorado Springs Posted on: 24 Oct 2005, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Elbert

Erline Fraser, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. E. C. Fraser of Simla, passed away at a local hospital Saturday. The body will be taken to Simla Sunday for funeral and burial. (Law) The Colorado Springs Gazette & T...

Re: downings Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by Eileen

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon

...is an apartment building on Islington Avenue in Etobicoke (Toronto), Ontario. The third is on Simon Fraser Cres. in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. The one in Etobicoke does have a listing for a Downing at the ...

FRASER Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  tomsawyer59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Kossuth

...contains family histories and histories of towns and townships. There is a family history for Walter FRASER, M.D. I do not know if this is the Fraser you are researching. I will give you a summary of the history ...

OBIT-Lela BOTHUN Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Loveland; daughter Linda Swanson and husband Dave of Washington, D.C.; son David Bothun and wife Carol of Fraser; eight grandchildren, Rikka and Leif Bothun, Ana and Jonathan Swanson, Chris David, Steven an...

SUTHERLAND: Kildonan to Red River, MB and Scotch Settlement (Simcoe County, ON) Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Frances Bishop

...Kildonan. My husband descends from their daughter Betty ("Betsy") who married in Ontario 2. Simon FRASER of Borrobol & Helmsdale. Simon FRASER emigrated to the Scotch Settlement near Bradford, ON ci...

Re: Jennie Fraser Meeks Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by Mark A. Wentling

...season I have been recalling what a great time we all used to have at Thanksgiving time when Aunt Jennie Fraser (widow of Guy Meeks) would cook for us, I thought I'd post a photograph of her that I recently...

Re: Rieck,Riecks Posted on: 20 Apr 2006, by  ChristianRiec...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Unknown

...Prussia 1819 and 1831. they are my great great grandparents and they are buried at St. John's Cemetery in Fraser, Mi.

MUNRO, Beatrice C. Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  katrzc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...Pinehurst, beloved wife of Robert D., dear mother of Mrs. Alice Riller, dear sister of Mrs. William A. Fraser. Funeral services at the Haley Chapel, 16065 Hamilton, at Puritan, Friday, 1 p.m. Please note: ...

Jennie Fraser Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Mark A. Wentling

Shirley, Indeed, June is a surname -- and an elusive one. Imagine what it is like to search for "June" on the web and try to sort through all of the ridiculous results that appear about peo...

Correction - grandmother's middle name Posted on: 09 May 2002, by William Allen

In message dated 6 May, 2002, my grandmother's middle name should read "Medalle" and not Melville . (Elizabeth Medalle Fraser.)

Dorothy (Fraser)(Carter) Ware -- d. 1965, Sackets Harbor Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by Mark A. Wentling

...William (Lila) Phillips, Watertown; a sister, Mrs. Guy (Jennie) Meeks, Theresa; two brothers, Clifford Fraser, Watertown; Reginald Fraser, Theresa, and five grandchildren. Mrs. Ware was born Nov. 12, 1916, in Th...

Jennie Fraser Meeks Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Thanks, Mark, for expanding Jennie's family line for us. I always cherish the remembrances you and others take the time to write about. Helen Meeks of Alberta, Canada prompted me to make sure Jennie'...

POULSON, Rosemary Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  TILLI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Eagle

...Empire since 1940. She was a homemaker. Survivors include dtr Marian Hammond of Georgetown; son Harry of Fraser; sisters Julia Fouchey of Englewood. Vera Thomas of Colorado Springs; brother Verle Ginther of...

Jennie Fraser Meeks -- ANCESTRY Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Mark A. Wentling

Thank you Shirley! Aunt Jennie Fraser, daughter of John Fraser & Elsie June, was sister of my great-grandmother, Dorothy (Fraser) (Carter) Ware. Jennie was a sweet woman and I remember most the wonderful meals she...

Jennie Fraser Meeks Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

...F. Bastian, retiring in 1975. Born July 21, 1909, in Oswego County, daughter of John and Elsie June Fraser, she attended Theresa schools. She married Guy Meeks on Dec. 25, 1929, in the Methodist parsonage...

PS 98, 1930 Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  janemfraser

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...Cokines, Johnny Coppeth, Francis Costello, Arnold Estes, Sidney Feldman, Babe Fisher (Clarabelle), John Fraser (my father), Kitty Fromwiller, Jimmy Glover, Joseph Graziano, Jean Hardman (my mother), Anna I...

Assistance in researching family of the late Jane (Harrison) Snell. Posted on: 06 May 2002, by William Allen

...search for the 'ALLEN' side. Jane's late brother, John Scott Allen, and spouse, Elizabeth Melville (Fraser) were my grandparents.

Thomas Fraser Death Posted on: 02 Sep 2001, by Laurie

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

FRASER, Thomas, of Wikwemikong. The family announces with sorrow his passing after a short illness at the Timmins & District Hospital on November 20, 2000 at the age of 60 years. Beloved husband of Grac...

Merton E. Majo Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Watertown Daily Times - February 4, 2000 Jefferson County, N. Y. Merton E. Majo Longtime Dexter Resident DEXTER -- Merton E. Majo, 91, Dexter, died Thursday evening at the Carthage Area Hospital Sk...

Parker Co. Barton Family Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by Virginia Oakley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Looking for descendents of Lemuel Carroll Barton and 3rd wife M. Fraser. Fourth wife was Sarah (Sally) Griffith. Our line is from only surviving child of Lemuel and Margaret Mary Mayberry, Lemuel's 1st wife...

Burton Dunlop Death Posted on: 02 Sep 2001, by  lauryle

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

...2000 at the age of 80 years. Beloved father of Leila. Loved father of Garfield and Lenora of Sudbury; Fraser and Wendy of Sudbury; Chris and Nancy of Sheguiandah; Mark and Margit of Guelph and Kevin and Lyn...

A. J. Dwyer Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by  jharra04004

...Vincent. He is survived by his wife, Mary; a son, Kenneth, Theresa; two daughters, Mrs. John (Viva) Fraser, Clayton, Route 2, and Mrs. Horace (Philena) Dwyer, Clayton, Route 2; 13 grandchildren, 23 great-gr...

Re: Gordon Families in Sutherland Posted on: 14 Feb 2004, by Alasdair F Macdonald

I have a Mary Gordon born in 1802 at Wilkhouse, Loth. Her parents were Robert Gordon and Christy Fraser.

Hastings, McGregor, Milne, Crichton, Harper, Rowan Posted on: 26 Sep 2003, by  Kindness1965

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Wigtownshire > General

I am searching for information on the Hastings Family, here's what I have now ! James Hastings b. Abt. 1834, Moniaive, Dumfries d. 20th May 1902, Maryhilll,Lanark Parents John Hastings & Margaret...

Re: Hoagland's in Colorado Springs Posted on: 12 Mar 2004, by  bluebirdyz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > El Paso

...to J. Lillian Nichols John see Pearl Laresn Jun. 11, 1921 Mable Married Mar. 16, 1910 to Eli Fraser Marjorie died Apr. 7, 1928 Ruth Fisher died Jan. 3, 1919 Susan Dorthea marri...

Re: Captain George Fraser Kerr b. 1895 in Deseronto Posted on: 04 Oct 2004, by  genealogyrese...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

http://data2.collectionscanada.ca/cef/gpc008/431944a.gif Names: KERR , GEORGE FRASER Rank: CPT Reference: RG 150, Accession 1992-93/166, Box 5116 - 8 Attestation paper: Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYY...

Richard Furman Hudson, Sr Posted on: 15 May 2001, by Furman Hudson Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

...Furman Hudson III. Anita died of cancer at an even earlier age than Dick and Uncle Dick remarried Kit Fraser and they had a son Adams Hudson. Cousin Richard Hudson and his ex-wife had five kids -- Donnell,...

oops, correction Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by Lewis A Kanirie IV

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

sorry, john fraser(sp?) is my ggGrandfather, not ggg.

Barbara GUNN: born pre 1800 Posted on: 28 Feb 2005, by  CarolFraser58

Our Donald Fraser married Barbara McKay in Achlyness Sutherland. Her mother's name was Barbara Gunn born beforoe 1800. Anyone doing the Gunn tree?

Re: Geverink Wayne county query Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by Georgia Clark

...Kenneth G. (Carolyn B.) Farnsworth of Cedar Falls, Iowa; Mrs. Hugo ( Henrietta M.) Landenberger of Fraser (Michigan); Mrs. Piet (Mary Jean) Maas (or it could be Mass) of Wilmington, Del (Delaware); 14 gra...

per page