Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Feagins" - 288 Messages

per page

Feagins, Skelton Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Carolyn Feagins Pleasant

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

I have a Matilda Skelton Feagins b.-10-31-1847-d.-4-17-1921. She was married to Thomas Winston Feagins-b.-1-1844-d.-? They were born in Hawkins Co.,Tn. and moved to Olney,Tx. Matilda was the daughter of James and Mar...

Matilda Skelton Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Jean McKillip

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

...mine. I have both Matilda & James in my lineage. My Skelton line is vast but having trouble with the Feagins. This surname crosses with several of my surnames. Contact me...I will share what I have. See ...

Old Feagin/Newberry Property in Houston County Posted on: 02 May 2005, by Stephen Hammack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Houston

I'm a historical archaeologist researching the Feagins and Newberrys who lived in Wellston (now Warner Robins), GA in the 19th and 20th centuries. We are fixing to dig the plantation where the Feagins lived from a...

Capt. Daniel Feagins Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Shirley

Surnames > Feagans

Karen, I also believe I'm a direct descendant of Capt. Daniel Feagins through his son, Edward, and then Edward's son, Leonard Bush Feagins. Would love to compare notes if you are interested. E-mail: eucaly7890@aol....

Willet 1850 Census Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  SonjaMadorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

Jefferson Co. Census 1850 lists James M. Willot(Willet) age 10 and Mary C. Willet age 12 living with John Feagins age 62 and his wife, Christina age 68. The children were born in Roane Co., Tenn., children o...

FAGEN Posted on: 19 Sep 1998, by Thomas Fagan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

...on Jessie's father James W. Fagan. Thanks tjfagan1@msn.com 1. JESSIE OSWALD4 FAGAN (JAMES W.3, JOHN2 FEAGINS, EDWARD1) was born May 15, 1851 in Jefferson County, Illinois, and died July 17, 1933 in Bald Hill...

Re: Crawford/Feagins Family Posted on: 09 May 2005, by  pfeagins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

Ancestors of Ralph Feagins Generation No. 1 1. Ralph Feagins, born Bef. 1910 in Ennis Texas. He was the son of 2. Hugh Feagins and 3. Ofealia Hailey. He married (1) Venus Christian O'Connor. Generation No. 2 2. ...

Re: Crawford/Feagins Family Posted on: 02 Feb 2005, by  jonefgs01

Ralph E. Feagins DOB 11-16-26 Died 08-19-72 is my husbands Father and he had a sister by the name of Fannie Mae(y) but do not know her last name. Ralph had two brothers: Edgar and Horace. Several sisters: ...

Crawford/Feagins Family Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by Carolyn Roach

Seward Pendleton Crawford 7-18-1866 Hawkins,TN -7-18-1940 Olney,TX Married Sarah Francis(Fannie) Feagins 4-22-1894 Ennis,Ellis Co. Her b.1876 Hawkins-d. 1955 Harris Co.TX. Both at Restland Cemetery Olney TX....

Feagins Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  bphuff2525_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Graves

I am searching for information about my grandmother. Her maiden name was Lillie Elvira Feagins. She was born January 1, 1890. Her parents were Ike and Molly. Her brothers and sisters were Jonce, Nellie Angel...

CRAWFORD FAMILY Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Carolyn Crawford Roach

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Young

Seward Pendelton Crawford 7-18-1940 Olney, Restland Cemetery Sarah(Feagins) Crawford 1955, Olney Restland Cemtery Her mother Matilda(Skelton) Feagins 4-17-1921 Olney,Restland Cemetery (wife of Thomas Winston Feagins).He i...

Re: Sparks_Wells 1819 Posted on: 23 Jan 2003, by Jerry Saylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Campbell

Thanks for the update. Have found the following on Richard Wells: Cleary, Feagins married Wells, Richard on 01 Mar 1798 in Bracken County, Kentucky Do you think this is your Figgins? Richard Wells shows up ...

Re: Rev. William Brooks Posted on: 26 Aug 2001, by  JMerrell4051

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Van Buren

...children? Do you have documented information? I am a descendant of Benjamin Brooks & Violet Figgins or Feagins of Davis Co. Iowa.

Re: Terrell Columbus Moore Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by bunniegerman

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Buncombe

...1743-1797. Married Mary Polly Evans. This family migrated to S.C. near Lake City with two other families, the Feagins,and the Evans. Family lore has it that Abraham's father was James Moore from N.C. Any inf...

Abraham Moore Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by bunniegerman

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Buncombe

...1865 near Lake City S.C. His family migrated from N.C. to S.C. supposedly with two other families, the Feagins and the Evans He later married Mary "Polly" Evans. Any available info would be greaatl...

Re: Bennett family (VT>PA>WV>IA>NE) Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by  @@joanclegg@y...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Saunders

Hello Cousin--- I have a wealth of information for you. Also, found Feagins for you. Tried to contact you, but to no avail-.My address is: 0401 SW Nebraska St, Portland, Oregon 97239. Maybe you can identi...

Re: Bennett family (VT>PA>WV>IA>NE) Posted on: 26 Dec 2002, by  JohnSturgess5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Saunders

...if this is the correct couple; my Grandmother was an Evans, I also have a 3 Great Grandmother Violet Feagins who's second marriage was to John W. Bennett. You can emial me directly if you like. john@bounce...

Marriage Lookup Help Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by  deedee9192

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Logan

George Curl was born in Kentucky in abt 1822. He married Rebecca who was born in Ohio in 1822. According to the 1840 census, there are several Curl families, some of whom have the given names of Geo...

Re: Family of Abraham Moore & Lydia Stewart Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by bunniegerman

...1743-1797, married Mary "Polly" Evans. This family migrated to S.C. with two other families, the Feagins and the Evans. Am interested this family as they are my direct line. any info would be great...

Re: 1823 Probate Record LookUP? Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  khines1_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mason

...Bramhall, Deceased Personal Property Sold October 25th, 1823 Surnames of Buyers: Bramhall, Crump, Feagaus, Feagins, Clift, Cleft, Gillum, Dobyns, James, Calvert, Harlan, Chamberlain, West, Glover, Duvall, an...

Feagins and Christy families, circa 1880-1900,Cowley county Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by Bruce Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Cowley

Request information about Daniel Feagins and sons, Jesse, who was a police officer in Winfield, William, and Thomas, all made run in 1893. Also any information about Abner Christy same time period, John ...

James W. Feagins Posted on: 25 Dec 2004, by  danriver

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Carroll

Looking for any information about James Feagins who is listed as 36 blacksmith on 1860 Carroll co TN census. Will appreciate anything about him, his wife, and/or his children while there in Carroll county.

Re: Pepper Thompson McCarty Posted on: 29 May 2002, by  raymcadams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Mason

The closest match I could find was Edward Thompson b. 23 Oct.1780 VA & Susan Feagins. Of their children William Thompson comes the closest.he was b. 7 Oct.1807 in Ohio. He married in Brown Co.,OH 1835 Ja...

Enoch Foley Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by Claude Fox

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Culpeper

...really match the dates for your Enoch Foley, but, if it's the same guy it would time connect him to the Feagins.

Daniel Feagin Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Bob Scrutchfield

Surnames > Feagin

Katie Wooderson, Thomas H. Feagin is my maternal GG-Grandfather. I have been searching for Daniel Feagin's Parentage for some time.Would appreciate any info.you might have. I an old Feagin picture I could sh...

per page