Search the Boards

Search Results for "Feagins" - 272 Messages

per page

GRIFFITH, FEAGINS Posted on: 22 Jul 1998, by Catherine Winn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

...John Griffith left VA with the famous Simon Kenton for Fleming Co., KY? Did John take his wife, Francis Feagins? Did any of John's siblings and/or children accompany him of the trip? Any information will be...

Fields/Conner Posted on: 18 May 1999, by  ralphdb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Loudoun

Seeking info on Charles W. Fields b 1863 in Lovettsville area son of James & Cerepha (Feagins) Fields md Charlotte C. Conner dau of Joseph E. & Amanda C.(Ramsey)Conner b 1867. They were md on 7 Jan 1...

John Myers' parents Posted on: 07 Jun 1999, by Clifford E. Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sullivan

John Myers, born in Sullivan County, TN (probably in Piney Flats) in 1830, married Mary Feagins, born in Caswell County, NC in 1837, daughter of Jarret and Elizabeth Martin Feagins. They had four children: Thomas M...

MYERS/MYRES Posted on: 13 Jun 1999, by Clifford & Marilyn Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sullivan

...MYERS/MYRES born, probably, in Piney Flats, Sullivan Co, TN in 1837;died in 1871. He was married to Mary FEAGINS, daughter of Jarrett & Elizabeth FEAGINS. Their children were Thomas who married Rebecca Oliver, ...

Hawkins...Hicks Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by Jean Mckillip

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

...M. Hensley & Chrissie Christian], Samuel H. b. 1975 [Lue Creasie Arnold], Julia b. 1879 [Robert Feagins], William b. abt 1878 [Sue Gray], Effie b. 1900 [John Larkins]. JOHN JAMES HICKS father was Stephen...

Looking For Grandparents Posted on: 18 Oct 1999, by Carolyn Roach

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Hawkins

Any record of Steward Crawford born July 8, 1866 Hawkins Co. , Sarah Feagins born Feb. 18,1876 Hawkins Co. died 1955 Houston, TX Three sons : Raymond, Lonnie, Clyde & 1 daughter name unknown. They lived ...

Sarah Feagins Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by cubby

...She was borned in Tn. in 1877 and married and moved to Oliney Tx. Sarah was the dau. of Thomas Winston Feagins b.1-1844 married Matilda Skelton. Thomas was the son of James & Anna Feagins of Hawkins Co. Tn. Sar...

Capt. Daniel Feagins Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Shirley

Surnames > Feagans

Karen, I also believe I'm a direct descendant of Capt. Daniel Feagins through his son, Edward, and then Edward's son, Leonard Bush Feagins. Would love to compare notes if you are interested. E-mail: eucaly7890@aol....

Matilda Skelton Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Jean McKillip

...mine. I have both Matilda & James in my lineage. My Skelton line is vast but having trouble with the Feagins. This surname crosses with several of my surnames. Contact me...I will share what I have. See ...

Feagins, Skelton Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Carolyn Feagins Pleasant

I have a Matilda Skelton Feagins b.-10-31-1847-d.-4-17-1921. She was married to Thomas Winston Feagins-b.-1-1844-d.-? They were born in Hawkins Co.,Tn. and moved to Olney,Tx. Matilda was the daughter of James and Mar...

CRAWFORD FAMILY Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by Carolyn Crawford Roach

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Young

Seward Pendelton Crawford 7-18-1940 Olney, Restland Cemetery Sarah(Feagins) Crawford 1955, Olney Restland Cemtery Her mother Matilda(Skelton) Feagins 4-17-1921 Olney,Restland Cemetery (wife of Thomas Winston Feagins).He i...

Daniel Feagin Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Bob Scrutchfield

Surnames > Feagin

Katie Wooderson, Thomas H. Feagin is my maternal GG-Grandfather. I have been searching for Daniel Feagin's Parentage for some time.Would appreciate any info.you might have. I an old Feagin picture I could sh...

THOMPSON, Henry; b 1843 ENG; d ca 1900 KS Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Shirley

Surnames > Thompson

...and Nina b 1899. This family also lived in Oregon, where Edna Belle met and married Leonard Edward FEAGINS 8/1/1908 in Enterprise, OR. Edna had 10 children: 2 born in OR, 1 in MO, and the rest in KS. eucal...

Capt. Daniel Feagins b c 1743 VA Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Shirley

Surnames > Feagin

Capt. Daniel Feagins m 1767 VA, Violet Combs b c1743 VA. Had 11 children: Heathy, Fielding, Daniel Jr., Elizabeth, Jane, Susannah, Frances, Nancy, Edward, Violet, and Willis. Last child b 1795 Mason Co., KY....

MARK/FEAGINS Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Shirley

Surnames > Mark

...this couple, including where they lived, their children and descendants. I have information on Violet Feagins' ancestry, but nothing on her since her marriage. Would appreciate anything you could provide on ...

RE: Fields family Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  ralphdb

Surnames > Fields

Was your Ray Fields the son of James Cerepha(Feagins)Fields of Loudoun Co? If so, We may be able to help each other

Information on Daniel Feagin/Feagins Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  feagin

Surnames > Feagin

I have information on your Capt. Daniel Feagins and his wife. Please contact me at my e-mail address (feagin@home.com). Regards, John D. Feagin, Sr.

The famous 3 brothers. Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by  feagin

Surnames > Feagin

...always seems to be 3 brothers that come over regardless of the surname. The surnames FAGAN, FEAGIN, FEAGINS, FEAGAN, FAGIN and other variations are all related and probably come from the Gaelic name of O'Fao...

James Madison Feagin Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by John Feagin

Surnames > Feagin

...puzzle, but I need help connecting them. My info. shows Ella Miriam Statina Watkins to be James Madison Feagin's second wife. They were married on June 20, 1876, in Andulsia, Conecuh Co., AL. I have informati...

Feagin - Palmer - Emerson Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  feagin

Surnames > Feagin

...FEAGIN family members that have been established here for generations. I did take a look at Richardson Feagin's will and it apparently was signed by his daughter Sarah which indicates he was to infirm to sign...

Richardson Feagin/ Joseph Parmer Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  janmcgraw74

Surnames > Feagin

...Richardson Feagin, Jr? Do you know who he married? I am also assuming that Samuel Feagin was Richardson Feagin's brother, right? Did either of the two above live to the 1850's to where we could pick them up...

Alabama Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  janmcgraw74

Surnames > Feagin

...Talbot Co GA. before moving on the Pike Co. Alabama in the 1840's. Does that tie in with any of the Feagin's moves? Jan

AL. Feagins Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  janmcgraw74

Surnames > Feagin

Hi John, Thank you for posting the five generations of Feagins. After reading it I could not find where any Parmers or Emersons might fit in... I went to the Archives on Friday and I found that all the Feagins on ...

Jess Feagins Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  BruceMyers25

Surnames > Feagin

My grandfather was Jess Feagins, he married Annie Myrtle from Tennessee, He was buried in Mt Hope Cemetary near Arkansas City, Ks, in 1941 as was my grandmother. His brother is buried in same cemetary, he dr...

Feagins Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  dbreitkreutz

Surnames > Mark

Hi Shirley Could you share what you know about Violet Letitia Feagins? She was married to Manasum or Mannigan Mark? I'm descended through their son, Edward Herman. Thanks

per page