Search the Boards

Search Results for "Figel" - 49 Messages

per page

Frank KOHUTEK Posted on: 15 May 1998, by  shubbartt1

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...as a young man. He married, lived and died in Texas. Another story says his name may have been Bruno Figel (Figle/Pfeigel/Pfeigle/). He supposedly ran away from hom. I do not know the names of his parents ...

Gottlieb Frederick Bossert Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  ElveraLeslie8...

Surnames > Bossert

Wife - Charlotte Louise Figel Son - Charles Frederick Bossert

Re: SEEFRIED/HARMON Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by  rosiecorrigan

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...in Alsace-Lorraine, married, Mary Eva HOCHADEL, born 1837 in Germany.Other surnames are: FIEGEL/FIGL/FIGEL and STOLL. Any help or connections are much appreciated. Thanks

Delores Marie-JeannetteTernet Figel Posted on: 16 Apr 2000, by Theresa P. Ternet Durre

Surnames > Figel

Jeannette Ternet born 16 Aug. 1916 to Laura p. Boitet Ternet and Leslie G. Ternet. Married Willard Figel who was born on 7 Dec. 1912. They had I believe 5 children. She died on 4 Sep. 1965. He died April 1...

Figel name Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  kuuwn5324

Surnames > Figel

Trying to find Figel line. Have Capt. John figel born abot 1800, possibly in Michigan. Had two daughters Georgia and Kate. Spouse was Elizabeth Haynes.

family name Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by David A. Hrico

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...the "zemplin" mountain range. Later on (don't know the year) my great-grandmother (maria (figel)hriczo 1863-1947) and great-aunt (mary hriczo) came to America and my great-aunt was able to keep h...

Leslie G. Ternet Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by  lpsimpson59

Surnames > Figel

...am decended from Elmer Richard Alice(Ternet) Richard, my father was Darwin Richard. I know of some Figel names and I have quite a bit of info on the Ternet family. My G. Grandfather was Jean Baptiste Tern...

Leicy, Hesser, Lashels Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by Bob Hope

Surnames > Leicy

...father was Fred who married a Lashel. They resided in Crestline, OH Winnie also has a sister, Grace (Figel) and had a brother (Gaylord, dec.).

George Edward Figel Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Beth Figel Bates

Surnames > Figel

I am just starting to look back into my Figel heritage. My father, George Figel Sr. was born Sept. 18, 1919 in Mingo Jct. OH. He just passed away Feb. 26, 2001. He is the son of Michael Figel and Katherine Caskey Figel. ...

Krayniak Posted on: 12 May 2001, by  partake

Surnames > Kraynak

...Krenitsa, Austria in 1900. She died in 3/27/1959 and had migrated to Passaic, New Jersey. She marriied Simon Figel. They had one son, Peter, who died at age 21 in May, 1935. I believe she was Russina. Does...

Dale F. Cade Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

...cousins. He was preceded in death by his mother, Marguerite Cade in 2002; his first wife, Gloria Ann (Figel) Cade in 1967; his brother, James in 1964; and ...

Irvin L. Figel Sr. Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Allegan

FIGEL, Irvin L. Sr. Otsego, MI Passed away Saturday, September 14, 2002 in Kalamazoo. Mr. Figel was born October 18, 1915 in Ansonia, OH to Thomas and Anna (Rockwell) Figel. From 1931 to 1933 he served in the Civil...

HUBBARD, Jacob Thomas - obit 3/30/2001 - Buffalo, NY Posted on: 10 Dec 2002, by  bree1623

Surnames > Hubbard

...Jacob Thomas 3/30/2001 March 28, 2001 of North Collins, N.Y. Beloved son of Gerald 'Ticka' and Lisa (Figel) Hubbard; grandson of Gerald Jr. and Louise (Castiglia) Hubbard; and Michelle Figel and Paul Montal...

Harry L. Feaser ~ Obit Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  sapasche1

Surnames > Feaser

...Wayne, and Harry Jr.., Canton, O., and five sisters, Mrs. Ida Dolin, Mrs.Ethel Stanger, Mrs. Esther Figel andf Mrs. Nellie capps, Fort Wayne, and Mrs. Gladys Capps, Albion. Friends may call at Klaehn’s W...

HORVATH, Stefan Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Kathie Groll

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Franklin

...of LeHigh Acres, Fla, Joseph of Lake Worth, Fla; sisters, Betty Mazurek of Staten Island, N.Y., Helen Figel of Mingo Junction, Oh., Barbara Brooks of Columbus. Memorial Service 4 p.m. Saturday, September 1...

Marriage Certificates Posted on: 09 Nov 1999, by Elaine Chromeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

I have my mother's Aunt & Uncle's marriage certificate. It lists them as being married in Allegheny County, PA, the date written on the certificate indicates October 1906, but there is a purple st...

Re: Branick + Vanda connection Posted on: 07 Mar 2004, by  joann1232

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Trumbull

...know if he was born in Simpson, PA, but i know that's where he raised his family with his wife Anna nee Figel (sp?), my father and 3 girls. i'm somewhat alienated from my father, and i know most of the ol...

Ann Figel, d Feb 1969 Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Alaine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

Scranton Times, 20 Feb 1969, Funeral Notice Mrs Ann Figel, 619 S Valley Ave, Olyphant, Saturday from the Turko Funeral Home, 404 Susquehanna Ave, Olyphant; SS Syril & Methodius Ukrainian Greek Catholi...

LUDY, William H. Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by Eloine Chesnut

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Jay

William H. LUDY, telegraph operator for the G. R. & 1. Railway Company at Portland, Ind., was born at Winchester, Ind., September 16, 1868, the son of John W. and Olive ( ROOSA ) LUDY, both of who...

Slovak Church Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Elaine Chromeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

...4th St, Passaic? Where might the records from the church be? Am searching for information on the names Figel and Dudascik.

Figel Posted on: 01 May 2001, by Marj

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

Just curious - I'm a Figel. Maybe we could confer.

YODIS, Joseph L., 1928-2002 Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Spouse - Teresa Kluss, died 1988 Companion - Florence Piaskowski Father - Leon Yodis Mother - Josephine Figel Undertaker - Kull-Heizenroth, Ashland Place of burial - St. Casimir, Shenandoah Residence - She...

Marshall GLESSNER Posted on: 03 Oct 2005, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. His family also includes a sister, Elnora, and her husband Irvin FIGEL of Otsego and several nieces and nephews. Marshall died on Friday January 90, 1998 in Sa...

Birth of Andrew Simental (1933) Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by  theniealmira

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Bernardino

...this child: 3 born alive & now living: 2 born alive and now dead: 1 stillborn: 0 physician: Frank Figel, 126 F St, San Bdno

Ella Fountaine obit Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by Carolyn Hunnicutt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wells

...1978 Former Bluffton resident, Miss Ella Fountaine, 85, who resided with a niece, Mrs. Robert (Mary) Figel of Owosso, Mich., died at 8 p.m. Friday at the Chateau Garen Rest Home at Flint, Mich. She had be...

Michael Matis Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by Elaine Chromeck

Surnames > Matis

The wedding between Figel and Dudascik took place in 1906. Michael Matis and Georgious Lesko were listed on the as the witnesses to the wedding. A guardian of Anna Figel was listed as J. Havril. I believe the...

Michael Matis Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Elaine Chromeck

Surnames > Matis

...there related to a Michael Matis from Allegeny, PA? Michael Matis was a witness at the wedding of Anna Figel (of Caklov, Slovakia) and Steven Dudascik (of Rudlo). Was guessing the witnesses were somehow re...

Anna POBUTSKY SIVAK Posted on: 27 Feb 2007, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Berrien

...(Richard) Graham of Sister Lakes and Daria (Richard) Dick of Sugar Land, TX; one sister, Kathryn (Paul) Figel of Eau Claire; 11 grandchildren, 15 great- grandchildren and one great-great- grandchild. Publ...

Figel San Francisco Posted on: 28 Sep 2008, by  achamove

Surnames > Figel

My Figel came from Bavaria and went either to New York City or San Francisco and married Godchaux, Frank, Dreeben.

McLoughlin, Michael J. Posted on: 06 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Robert (Janet) McLoughin, and Mary McLoughlin (Martin Quinnan); dearly beloved uncle of Linda (Matt) Figel, Patty (Paul) Major, Cathy McLoughlin, Mike (Mickey) McLoughlin, Phoenix (Creighton) Burke, Rose M...

Re: Figel(or Fiegel/Flagle)Wolfe/Shriver Posted on: 26 Nov 2008, by  bluescrubs712

Surnames > Figel

...of my fathers family migrated to Akron Ohio area and they all spell their names differently fegal, figel, feigel. I asked my father how that happened and he said however they put your name on the papers...

VERBITSKY, Martin, 1916-2009 Posted on: 04 Mar 2009, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Tues. Mar. 3, 2009 March 1, 2009 Martin Verbitsky, 92, for­merly of Hazleton and Free­land, passed into eternal rest on Sunday at Gino Merli Vet­e...

Obit: Clarlynn Martha Young 1923 - 2009 of Wisconsin Posted on: 24 Apr 2009, by  NativeWoman70...

Surnames > Young

...April 20, 2009. Clarlynn was born Nov. 25, 1923, in Fort Wayne, Ind., to Clarence and Malinda Irmscher Figel. She graduated from Fort Wayne North High School and DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind., where...

Re: Smiths in Northampton Co? Posted on: 18 Mar 2010, by  HeatherTrucke...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

...Margaretha - both b bef 1739? Parents of Maria Elisabeth Schmidt April 8 1759 • Sponsors for Melchior Figel baptism April 21 1751 • Sponsors for Melchior Hamm bapstim, May 21 1758 • Sponsors for Margaret...

Re: John Gates of Lancaster Co. PA and Ross Co. OH Posted on: 08 Apr 2010, by  Sullyma491

Surnames > Gates

I am a descedant of John Gates and Susan Betchel (Figel. I have pictures of them and also their children/grandchildren. I have history of family also.

Re: Donald Pierce Death Certificate or Obituary please Ardis Posted on: 03 Feb 2011, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...MI, in armed forces, Ancestry: American, 9th grade, f. Willard Pierce, m. Daisy Cross, Infor: Elaine Figel 178-40th St., Allegan, Mi 49010, burial: Hillside Cemetery, Plainwell, MI, cause of death: cancer ...

Re: George Edward Figel Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  bluescrubs712

Surnames > Figel

Beth, My father Mike Figel came to this country from Austria when he was about 11 yrs old (March 1921) My father came here withhis mother and sister. Grandfather had come before . They came in at Ellis Is...

Re: contact other muchnik ' s Posted on: 28 Apr 2011, by  bmurky1

Surnames > Muchnik

...for shtetl Pogost Belarus. He only had one son Azriel, and he married Sarah (Pascanovitch) or Sarah Figel Bas Yoseph and they had three children and went to the UK. i AM INTERESTED TO FIND OUT IF Muchnik ...

Re: Fabian Family Roots Posted on: 15 May 2011, by  bluescrubs712

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

Karen,I have a copy of my grandfathers marriage lic to grandma #3 Mary Yesanosky. As for Grandpa he was born October 6 1884 in Austria...I rememebr him telling me that his father was born in czech...

Re: Karnofel, Karnafel, Redos, Figel Posted on: 15 May 2011, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

...Poland: http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/karnafel.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/figel.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/redos.html http://www.moikrewni.pl/mapa/kompletny/ridos...

Re: George Edward Figel Posted on: 16 May 2011, by  ZlaticaBeca

Surnames > Figel

...historical region Galicia. Depending on the village your research might be in Poland or Ukraine. Figel, Mihat Hodrow, Poland 11 1910 1921 Figel, Marian Hodrow, Poland 21 1900 1921 Figel, Paris Hodrow, ...

Re: Milko Roots Posted on: 09 Jul 2011, by  bluescrubs712

Surnames > Milko

Hi Patricia, I am also searching the Milko family, I am the daughter of Mike Figel and the grand daughter of Tony figel and Basilia Milko , gr grand daughter of Frank and Catherine Milko. The Pittsburgh area so...

Re: Coat of Arms Posted on: 20 Oct 2011, by  bluescrubs712

Surnames > Moskal

My uncle was John Moskal...he and my aunt Mary Figel Moskal lived in Weirton WV

Re: Figel San Francisco Posted on: 09 Nov 2011, by  bluescrubs712

Surnames > Figel

My father was born in Austria (Mike)about 1909. His parents were Tony and Basila Milko Figel. His grandparents were Tony and Bessie Figel. My father came to by way of Ellis Island in 1921. As a child I remem...

Donald R. PIERCE Posted on: 22 Mar 2012, by  44wayne

...also loved to fish and deer hunt. Don's family includes his daughter and her husband, Elaine and Irvin FIGEL of Allegan. His three grandchildren with their spouses are, Julie and Stephen POTTER, Melanie ...

Re: Fiegel from Alsace Lorraine Posted on: 02 Apr 2012, by  jambomama

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

...Altmeyer. Michel had a brother Martin FIEGEL, 52, farmer - one of the witnesses to the record. Jean Michal FIGEL m Marguerite ALTMEYER 20 Nivose Year 12. This record is in gothic script German and hard ...

Re: Julia Helen olsavsky Family Posted on: 01 Jan 2013, by  kellyroad

Topics > Adoptions > United States > New Jersey

Social Security Death Index about Julia Marek Name: Julia Marek SSN: 156-18-2356 Born: 2 Jun 1926 Died: Mar 1975 State (Year) SSN issued: New Jersey (Before 1951) 1940 United States Federal Ce...

Re: Seefried/Fiegel ancestors Posted on: 06 Jun 1999, by  rosiecorrigan

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...info has been passed down to us and we welcome any information. Thank you. FIEGEL may be spelled: Figl, Figel

Re: Ancestors Posted on: 29 Jun 1999, by  rosiecorrigan

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

Searching for Seefried/Fiegel ancestors namely: Anton Seefried, born 1815 in Germany, married, Almondino/Mandina Harmon, born 1821 in Germany. Also: George Fiegl, born 1808 in Nimbourg, Germany, marri...

per page