Search the Boards

Search Results for "Finkelstein" - 357 Messages

per page

ZUNK, FINKELSTEIN, TROST Posted on: 19 Aug 1998, by Ricki Randall Zunk

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Essex

...Pol. - 1/1968 @Newark, NJ Max I ZUNK: 3/1911 @Hrubieszow, Pol. - 7/6/1966 @NJ married to: Betty R. FINKELSTEIN: 7/1913 @ Newark, NJ - 2/1973 @E.Orange Samuel FINKELSTEIN: 18??, Szumsk, Russia - 7/1941 @Newark,NJ Siblin...

William Max Finke/Finklestein/Finkelstein Posted on: 13 Nov 1998, by Debby Walden

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Galati

...1910 at the age of 17. His name was William Max Finke (American), last name was originally Finklestein/Finkelstein. First & middle names may have been: Wilhelm Maximillian. According to his United States mil...

FINKELSTEIN, GRUBMAN Posted on: 23 Jun 1998, by Ella Perla

Surnames > Finkelstein

Looking for Jacob and Eva (Finkelstein) Grubman. Daughter Ella Grubman was born in 1880's.

searching names Posted on: 26 Apr 1999, by Bernice Jurin

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

Shevsky,Cherniak from Snufsk,Chernigov,Russia Finkelstein,Shomer from Rowne, Ukraine Golinsky from Aleksandriija,Galicia

looking for family members! Posted on: 07 Jun 1999, by stephanie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Bronx

...stephanie I live in Bronx NY. I am looking for family members of the Duen family. Also on my mothers side finkelstein. my grandmothers maiden name was uffer I know they live in brooklyn for a while ocean ave. an...

Finkelstein Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  bmccarthy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Bronx

I have a cousin (1st, once removed) Vivienne (a.k.a. Libby) FERBER who married a Harold FINKELSTEIN in Mount Vernon, NY. Harold died Dec 31, 1992 in Florida. Vivienne and Harold had one son (Jay). If this sounds...

William Max Finke/Finklestein/Finkelstein Posted on: 14 Jul 1999, by Terri Mathisen

...in Galati district they came from? My Grandfather came from Tecuci in 1907 and listed an uncle Louis Finkelstein living in Newark as a relative. I have yet to place this relationship to my Weinberg or Vainberg f...

William Max Finke/Finklestein/Finkelstein Posted on: 14 Jul 1999, by Debby Walden

As far as I know he was from the town of Galati. That is on his military enlistment papers. He had a brother and 2 sisters that we can figure out from photos we have. They don't show his father, but t...

William Max Finke/Finklestein/Finkelstein Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by Terri Mathisen

...reply. Did you send for his passenger manifest yet either? That was where I first found the name of Finkelstein as being related to our family (in some way). I also learned that even though my grandfather always...

Holocaust Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by Ralph Lazar

Issy Finkelstein fled Odessa and went to Karlsrue (Germany) in late 1930s. His son, Miron, then went to Rosario in Argentina.

Researching ABELOVSKY and FERBER in Russia Posted on: 23 Aug 1999, by  bmccarthy

Samuel (Sam) FERBER and Nellie (ABELOVSKY) FERBER from Kiev, Russia Children: Jacob FERBER b. Dec22, 1879 Kiev, Russia (now Unkraine) d. April 17, 1946 Mount Vernon, NY, USA. Arrive in New York Feb 18...

Charles Rose Finkelstein Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by Robert Forrest

Surnames > Finkelstein

Am looking for the family of Charles Finkelstein who came from Russia/Poland around 1880. Charles Rose had 11 children. My father Philip was one of them. They lived on the Lower East Side of NYC

Harold Finkelstein Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by  bmccarthy

Surnames > Finkelstein

Looking for info on Harold FINKELSTEIN and Family. Harold married Vivienne FERBER (my dad's cousin). Harold was a Podiatrist. He died in 1972. Vivienne's parents were Jacob and Dora FERBER. Jacob was born in Kie...

Finkelsteins Posted on: 25 Oct 1999, by Aaron G. Baily

Surnames > Finkelstein

I am not sure but I think Gershon W. Finkelstein might have been my maternal great grandfather. the finkelstiens I am related to came from poland and I am pretty sure I have distant relatives in ohio. please rep...

Finkelstein Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  MarkCorwin

Surnames > Finkelstein

Aaron, Hello! I was just notified of your message today. Max Finkelstein (1897-1981) was my maternal grandfather. His father was William (Velvel) mother Dobra. There was a sister Shensa (Shaina). These 3 staye...

Finkelstein Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  MarkCorwin

Surnames > Finkelstein

Aaron, Hello! I was just notified of your message today. Max Finkelstein (1897-1981) was my maternal grandfather. His father was William (Velvel) mother Dobra. There was a sister Shensa (Shaina). These 3...

Grace Finkelstein Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Marve Adler

Surnames > Finkelstein

looking for Grace Finkelstein from Chicago area who gave birth to me on March 13,l947. Had a sister, I am looking for any relatives.

Finkelstein - Rae, Leah, Julia, John Fink Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Regina Needham

Surnames > Finkelstein

My great-grandmother was Rae (either Rae-etta or Rachel Finkelstein), her sister was Leah. Rae was born in England in abt 1877. I believe her parents were on route to the US at the time. She married John Arenovs...

Harold Finkelstein Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  bmccarthy

Surnames > Finkelstein

I'm not sure where he was born. Do you have a birthdate for your Harold Finkelstein? I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I was never notified that someone replied to my message. I guess I need to check back on ...

Harold Finkelstein Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  MarkCorwin

Surnames > Finkelstein

Barbara, I'm not looking for a Harold Finkelstein. My maternal grand- father is named Finkelstein I'm doing an ancestry check to see what happened to the relatives that stayed in Poland. If you have more info maybe we ca...

Harold Finkelstein Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  MarkCorwin

Surnames > Finkelstein

Barbara, I'm not looking for a Harold Finkelstein. My maternal grand- father is named Finkelstein I'm doing an ancestry check to see what happened to the relatives that stayed in Poland. If you have more info maybe we ca...

exit visas/passports Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by  bmccarthy

I am researching ancestors that came over from Kiev Through Bremen Germany to US in 1890 and 1893. How can I find these exit visas you mentioned????? Barbara ga4mccarthys@mindspring.com

pidvolocisk Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by peter h. silverman

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Ternopilska

...ANY INFO ON PODVOLOCISK, ALSO KNOWN AS PODWOLOCHKYA AND PODVOLOCHISK. MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER, RACHELA FINKELSTEIN, LIVED THERE. SHE MARRIED SAMUEL DAVID SILBERMAN AND HAD ONE CHILD, PERIL, THERE BEFORE MOVING TO L...

Freedman--Philadelphia Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by  MLundy1110

Surnames > Freedman

...Morris, shirley, Phil,Sam, Bessie, Fannie, David BESSIE--married Harry Levin FANNIE--married Mr. Finkelstein daughter:Mildred SARA--married Frank Winepol children: Albert, Yetta, Raymond, Molly, Ruben Sa...

More abouut my "Finkelstein" Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Yossi Finkelstein

Surnames > Finkelstein

Hi My name is YOSSI[JOSEPH] FINKELSTEIN.I was born in Israel, June 1953.My sister name is Chaya Chetvah ,born in Israel,1958. I know about my family that: My father HAIM BERL FINKELSTEIN was born in 1919,Suvalk ,Poland. Hi...

More abouut my "Finkelstein" Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Yossi Finkelstein

Surnames > Finkelstein

Hi My name is YOSSI[JOSEPH] FINKELSTEIN.I was born in Israel, June 1953.My sister name is Chaya Chetvah ,born in Israel,1958. I know about my family that: My father HAIM BERL FINKELSTEIN was born in 1919,Suvalk ,Poland. Hi...

Finkelstein Posted on: 01 May 2000, by  MarkCorwin

Surnames > Finkelstein

Yossi, Do you have any relatives from Terespol--William (Velvil) Dobra Finkelstein? Mark

Seeking descendents of Natalie (Finklestein) and Richard Kessler Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Ron Goldman

Surnames > Kessler

Natalie Finkelstein, 1926-1984, was the daughter of Mae (Marks) and Charlie Finkelstein. Natalie married Richard Kessler, of NJ, and they had 2 daughters, I believe. One daughter was named Jane, and I'm told she was a n...

Finkelstein relatives Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  @@SandyJay@we...

Surnames > Finkelstein

Looking for people who had relatives by the names of velvel or Dobra Finkelstein, or Freida Finkelstein. They lived in a small town in Poland. (Terespol).Freida had a brother named Max and a brother named Morris Fishman.

Are You Familiar with these Surnames? Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by Mark Perelman

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Odeska

if u hav any in formation on any of these last namez pleaz respond.shpolyanskaya voulfov perelman finkelstein

Benita Finkelstein obit - 2000 Posted on: 28 Jun 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

San Francisco Examiner Sunday, May 28, 2000 Section C, page 14 Death Notice FINKELSTEIN, Benita -- In Tiburon on May 20, 2000 at age 91. Deeply beloved wife for 60 years of Hyman Finkelstein; loving mother of Gerri &...

Finkelstein Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Adele

Surnames > Finkelstein

I am looking for any relations of David Finkelstein who was born approx 1863 had at least 2 sons named Myer Abraham (possibly more siblings). I have marriage certificate of Myer to Elizabeth Crammer ( known as ...

Here is what I found Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Anne

Surnames > Feit

to start off, the aunts tell me that the family came from a town called (sounds like) Denvaja. My Great Grand parents were Charles Feit and Mary Braum Feit born in 1862 born 1862 died June 27, 1921 ...

Finkelstein Family Posted on: 23 Oct 2000, by Helene

Surnames > Finkelstein

Paternal Grandparents were Anna and Morris Finkelstein who came from Russia, and settled in The Bronx, New York. There children were Abe, Lewis, and Philip.

Catherine (Sullivan) Balling Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by Jack Balling

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Union

...Michael’s Church. Surviving are two sons, Theodore and Wilbert Balling, of Elizabeth; a sister, Mrs. Marie Finkelstein; three brothers Thomas and Joseph Sullivan of South Pasedena, Cal., and Walter Sulliva...

Freida Finkelstein Posted on: 05 Feb 2001, by  MichelleChris...

Surnames > Finkelstein

I am related to a Freida Finkelstein whose family is from Poland / Russia. Freida had multiple siblings.(Ida, Lena, Anna, Barnett). Perhaps more. My search has led me to uncover siblings among family branches th...

Finkelstein Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  garnerxxx

Surnames > Finklestein

My mom's maiden name was Finkelstein. Her father (Maurice) was one of four brothers, all of whom lived in Minneapolis, MN. I'll have to ask her where they came from originally since I can't remember. They're all...

Finkelstein Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  garnerxxx

Surnames > Finkelstein

I don't know a Jack but I'll check with my mother. She was a Finkelstein and her father and his brothers' family was from Romania at some point. They lived in Minneapolis. Hy, Ben, Maurice and Sam.

Finkelstein/Feit Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by Jane (Feit) Berman

Surnames > Finkelstein

I am looking for a female Finkelstein (by marriage) who's maiden name is Feit. Anyone with info. please reply.

Finkelstein_Jack_Frieda Posted on: 06 Apr 2001, by  KathleenKlein...

Surnames > Finkelstein

I have Jack Finkelstein married to Frieda Klein abt 1920. Lived in Brooklyn NY. Had 3 children. Robby,Marvin,and Elaine. Anyone recognize them?

Louis (Lou Clayton) Finkelstein Posted on: 06 May 2001, by Cathy Rivera

Surnames > Finkelstein

Is anyone out there related to the vaudeville soft shoe dancer, Louis Finkelstein? His professional name was "Lou Clayton." He was part of the comedy team, "Clayton, Jackson & Durante." H...

Searching For Any Information On Morris Moin Posted on: 17 May 2001, by  Midwestmae

Surnames > Moin

...Morris Moin, my grandfather, was born in Riga, Russia. He met, fell in love with and married Rebecca Finkelstein, also born in Riga. Morris was born March 5, 1880. In 1907 Morris and Rebecca immigrated to the U...

Hyman Greenblatt of Chicago Posted on: 16 Jul 2001, by Linda

Surnames > Greenblatt

...was from Bogria or Bogoria, Poland and died in 1947. Sound familiar to anyone? He married Rebecca Finkelstein of the same town. Much is known of her family tree.

Re: HERMANN/WIFE SARAH BERNSTEIN Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by Jan Austerlitz

Surnames > Bernstein

...my father. He is an Austerlitz from Balto. Md. and will probably know something. His mother was a Finkelstein, (Esther) and had brothers named Ben, Morris and others. Who knows.

Re: William Max Finke/Finklestein/Finkelstein Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by JOHNY FINKELSTEIN

MY FATHER'S NAME WAS LUIS FINKELSTEIN. HE CAME FROM PILAWA IN POLAND IN 1934 TO BOGOTA COLOMBIA IN SOUTH-AMERICA

Re: William Max Finke/Finklestein/Finkelstein Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by Terri Mathisen

Johnny, Thank you for the inquiry. The Louis Finkelstein I would be curious about would have already been living in New Jersey (Newark) by 1907. Other than that I have not been able to follow this name.

Searching for relatives of Joseph Finkelstein of Bucharest, Romania Posted on: 02 Sep 2001, by Margarita

Surnames > Finkelstein

Joseph was born in 1871. He emigrated to Berlin, Germany.His father's name was Michel Finkelstein. His mother's name was Peppy. Her maiden name was Zuckerman. Please contact me if you have any information. Thank...

Looking for Finkelstein relatives Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by  zianaj

Surnames > Finkelstein

My grandfather was Samuel Finkelstein. He was born in Russia, his father was a tolna (sp?) rabbi. They went through the French underground into Canada. It is my understanding he was from a large family, 11 or...

Re: Finklestein, Louis Ida, Harry, Benjamin, or Rosa Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by Don Cohen

Surnames > Finkelstein

My g-g-grand father was Baruck Tzvi (Benjamin) Finkelstein who was born in 1845 near Odessa.I know he had relatives who went to California,could this be a link?Can you send me an e-mail so we can try to work it ...

1901- Geo. WARD Terre Haute, Indiana ( Afican-American) Posted on: 16 Oct 2001, by  @@theresagrif...

Surnames > Ward

...Negro Lynched: Terre Haute, Ind., Feb. 26 Geo. WARD, a negro who confessed to the murder of Miss Ida FINKELSTEIN, was taken from the Vigo county jail by a mob at 12:36 today. A rope was placed around the neg...

per page