Search the Boards

Search Results for "Urbano Garcia" - 43 Messages

per page

Calderines from Matanzas Posted on: 27 Jun 1999, by Carlos A. Calderin

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...tree. My family is from the province Matanzas. My father is named Alberto Calderin Huerta, his father is Urbano Calderin Garcia. My great-grandfather, Captain Urbano Calderin Trujillo was a war hero from the War of Ind...

ZACATECAS LINEAGES Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by  johnnypj

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

...Salas Abuelos maternos: Regino Segovia, Rafael Alamos Great-grandparents: Manuel Dominguez, Barbara Garcia Parents of Maria Luisa Lujan: Urbano Lujan (born circa 1844) and Lucia Fraile (born circa 1856)..... Abu...

Urbano, Escalante, Celaya, Gallo Posted on: 20 Jun 1999, by Clara Urbano

Surnames > Urbano

Tiofilo Urbano married Clara Escalante Parents- Fransisco and Refugio Gallo Manuel Escalante and Espetacion Celaya Manuel Escalante's parents" Victor & Catalina Fagari Vasquez (He was from Spain an...

Avila Family Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by  yana630

Surnames > Avila

...May 18, 1871. Married to Maria Isabel Jimenez born in Ags July 8, 1872. Ascencion's (Chino)father is Urbano Avila born in Paredes, Ags May 25, 1849. He married Estefana Garcia in Ags May 27, 1869. Urbano's father...

Bonilla - Caguas, PR Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

... Gregorio leaves to cherish his loving memories his wife, Martha Bonilla; eight children, Elizabeth Garcia of Waukegan, Daniel (Mercedes) Bonilla of North Chicago, Ruth (Miguel) Vega of Beach Park, Samuel (...

Avila-Aguascalientes/Durango/Riverside CA Posted on: 21 Jan 2001, by  yana630

Surnames > Avila

...May 18, 1871. Married to Maria Isabel Jimenez born in Ags July 8, 1872. Ascencion's (Chino)father is Urbano Avila born in Paredes, Ags May 25, 1849. He married Estefana Garcia in Ags May 27, 1869. Urbano's father...

urbano Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by ra

Surnames > Urbano

Could you please tell me a little about your Francisca Garcia. My great grandmother was Francisca Garcia.

Misunderstanding Posted on: 20 May 2001, by Marcella Celaya Robles

Surnames > Celaya

Hello Antonio: I was particularly disturbed by your statement to the effect that "...infomation found on the INTERNET never lies "...or is false...for I have found many Celaya & Robles ...

Re: Urbano, Escalante, Celaya, Gallo Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  corabab

Surnames > Urbano

FOUND YSABEL FIGUEROA MARRIED TO URBANO GARCIA.......SHE DIED IN 1789, SONORA MEXICO LATER FOUND ESCALANTE MARRIED TO URBAND

Avila Posted on: 07 Apr 2002, by  yana630

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

Re: LIRA Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by irene

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

My Dad's name was Nicolas Munoz Lira he was born Sept 10,1905 in Villa Garcia de Zacatecas Mexico.He passed away in 1977 In Dallas Tx. He was the son of Pedro Gonzales Lira and Eduarda Munoz Lira. My gre...

Re: Sandoval Posted on: 13 Dec 2002, by  LittleCandy

Surnames > Sandoval

...Family lived in the Maxwell/Springer area. Her dad's name was Alejandro Sandoval married to Trinidad Garcia - Her brothers names were Urbano (Joe) who was married to Rosario and the other brother is Eugenio who ...

Ygnacio Villavicencio Posted on: 08 Jan 2003, by  luisitog

Localities > North America > Mexico > Baja California Sur

...THE MISSING LINK from Ignacio Villavicencio (b. 1835) to his unknown father, one of the sons of Jose Urbano V. [My educated GUESS is that he is either a son of Jose Maria "Mario" Villavicencio who...

Re: Garcia Rondan - Caguas, PR Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  Diane Hougent...

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

1910 Census Rio Piedras, Pueblo, Urbano Puerto Rico Providencia Garcia Borges de Hugendubler Lorenzo 1901 Rciardo 1902 Jonas 1903 Julio 1905 (Hugendubler Garcia) Alicia 1907 Alfonso 1910 This family is found in P...

AVILA of Aguascalientes - REPOST Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by  yana630

Surnames > Avila

Avila in Aguascalientes Posted on: 12 Aug 2004, by  yana630

Re: Francisca Garcia Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by Magarita

Surnames > Urbano

My ggrandmothers name was Francisca Garcia. She married Juan Navarro. I was wondering if you know ANYTHING about her...such as..., how many children they had & what their names were & where they wer...

Sandoval - Unknown Picture Posted on: 01 Aug 2005, by  LittleCandy

Surnames > Sandoval

...name was Senona (Thelma) Sandoval Encinias. This picture is some relation to her. Her brother's were Urbano (Joe) and Eugenio Sandoval. Her parents were Alejandro and Trinidad (Garcia) Sandoval. I find my ggf...

Avila Posted on: 28 May 2006, by  yana630

Re: Unknow Family in Picture Posted on: 31 Aug 2006, by  LittleCandy

Surnames > Sandoval

...grandmother was Senona Sandoval married Ramon Encinias her parents were: Alejandro Sandoval & Trinidad Garcia She had two brothers: Urbano (Joe) Sandoval Eugenio Sandoval. I have more info down the line. Al...

Fernando P. Bustoz Posted on: 06 Sep 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...survived by his children and their spouses : Chavello Bustoz and his wife Dora, Irma B. Montanez and UrbanoGarcia, Iris Castilleja and her husband Sylvester, Alma Cardenas and Sergio Moreno, Fernando Bustoz, Jr. ...

Re: familia Posted on: 30 Oct 2006, by  SandraRuvalca...

Surnames > Ruvalcaba

My grandfather Miguel Rubalcava from my dad's side was born in 1901 and had only brothers Melecio, Urbano, Ipolito, Casiano, SImon and Delfino. According to my dad his father Miguel and brothers bought a r...

Familias Hernandez-Barroso y Morales, Fuentes, etc Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Victor

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

...?). Tienen al menos dos hijas: Maria MORALES casa da en 1694 en la Catedral de Matanzas, Cuba, con Urbano PEREZ-BAEZ y GARCIA, natural de La Victoria, Tenerife. Catalina HERNANDEZ-BARROSO y MORALES natural de T...

Guadalupe Garcia URBANO (1921-2004) (2 obits.) Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by  PeggyBPerazzo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Bingham

Guadalupe GarciaUrbano (1st of 2 obits.) Guadalupe GarciaUrbano died in Woodland Tuesday, Oct. 12 at age 82. Mrs. Urbano was born Dec. 19, 1921 in Blackfoot, Idaho and had been a Yolo County resident for 64 years. Guadalupe and ...

TANGUMA Posted on: 29 Apr 1998, by FELIX SOLIZ

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Live Oak

...is Martina Vasquez. Narcisio fathers name is Napoleon TANGUMA. Maria Filomena Suarez, fathers name is Urbano Suarez his wifes name is Luisa Garcia. That is as far as I have gotten. Need help getting futher.

Ubano Guerrero of Ramos Arispe, Coahuila Posted on: 16 May 2004, by Robert Puig

Localities > North America > Mexico > Coahuila

I am looking for information on the family of Urbano Guerrero of Ramos Arispe, Coahuila. He was married to Maria Luciana Ramos on May 17, 1851 at San Nicholas in Ramos Arispe. He had a son, Epifanio and a d...

Re: History of Marfa and Presidio County book lookup Posted on: 19 Apr 2005, by Diane Scannell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Presidio

...Maria. There was not a MENDES, but under MENDIAS are listed Experanza, Juan Mario, Lucille, Mr. and Mrs. Urbano, Seferina, Triny, and Urbano. There is, of course MENDOSA and MENDOZA. Page 301 of volume 1 has t...

El Paso / Chihuahua Holguin Family Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  BabyHolguin

Surnames > Holguin

...1940. They are the parents of Francisco Holguin. Narciso & Carmen are my great grandparents. Urbano Quintana and Cayetana Garcia gave birth to Concepcion Quintana, in El Paso, TX. Urbano and Cayetana are my gre...

RIVERA (Ribera's) NEW MEXICO Posted on: 08 Jul 2004, by Regina Dupree

Surnames > Rivera

My grandfathers name was Jose Pablo Urbano Rivera (Ribera) born in Las Vegas, NM in 1908. His father was Juan Bautista Ribera, his mother was Paublita Coca. Juan was murdered in Springer, NM in 1922. The ne...

Stuggling With Info On My Grandparents Posted on: 23 Jun 2001, by  BabyHolguin

Surnames > Quintana

...have. I know that the family resided in El Paso, TX. My great grandparents, on the Quintana side, are Urbano and Cayetana (Garcia). My grandmother's name was Concepcion. I know that she was not born in a hosp...

Re: Help on Ulibarri's (1800s) of San Miguel Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  donald4146

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > San Miguel

...Francisca Salazar; ap/ Vernardo Ulivarri & Victoria Gallego; am/ Ygnacio Salazar & Gertrudis Garcia; gp/ Jose Fernando Gallego & Juliana Padilla of el Pueblo. Page 169 - Frame 524 - Ulibarri, P...

Re: Collazo Roots Posted on: 19 Aug 2007, by  roblesalba

Surnames > Collazo

Saludos de New Jersey Porfavor cualquier persona que sepa o conozca sobre este apellido COLLAZO BERNAL en el barrios Collores, Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico, Estados Unidos u otro pais porfavor dejenme sab...

Angelita M. Garcia Posted on: 11 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Angelita M. Garcia Born in Hutto, Texas on Aug. 2, 1934 Departed on Jul. 20, 2004 and resided in Waco, TX. Visitation: Thursday, Jul. 22, 2004 Mass of Christian Burial: Friday, Jul. 23, 2004 Cemetery: Oa...

Re: Francisca Garcia Posted on: 15 Mar 2008, by  cyurbano1

Surnames > Urbano

My great great grandmother was named Fransisca Celaya de Garcia. I don't recognize the other names. where did your Fransisca come from? Where did she live?

BIBIANA GARAY Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  joeinlbc34

Surnames > Garay

LOOKING FOR ANY RELATIVES FROM MY DADS MOMS HER NAME IS BIBIANA GARAY AND MARRIED URBANO AVILA MY DADS MOTHERS NAME IS JOSEFINA AVILA I ONLY KNOW THAT SHE MARRIED MY GRANDFATHER JESUS CISNEROS IN JERE...

Urbano Avila and Bibiana Garay de Avila Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  joeinlbc34

Surnames > Avila

Looking for any Relatives from my Dads moms side my dads Grandfather is Urbano Avila and Married to Bibiana Garay De Avila Daughter Josefina Avila and this is where we end up we dont know if my Great Gra...

Re: Carl Nebel (1805-1855) Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  julioromomich...

Surnames > Nebel

...gran amigo e historiador Don Arturo Aguilar Ochoa sobre el pleito entre Carl Nebel contra el impresor Garcia Torres para acusar asi a mi familia? Me parece injusto no concederle el beneficio de la duda a ...

Re: Silvas of Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas Posted on: 29 Jan 2011, by  clarissaj_1

Surnames > Silva

...some more research since my post. I have the siblings of Jose Macedonio Silva (Married Maria Teresa Garcia, also called Teresita): All baptised in China, Nuevo Leon. Eduardo (b. 1832) Anastacia De Jesus (b....

Re: Patricio Cordova - Walsenburg, Huerfano, CO & Denver, CO Posted on: 26 Nov 2011, by  Cordovas_33

Surnames > Cordova

Greetings, I do not know if you are still looking for information on these families, but I can offer you some leads based on information I puuled from the St. Mary's Catholic Church records: The fol...

some Cantu information I gathered Posted on: 22 Dec 2011, by  user2002

Surnames > Cantu

I am not Cantu but have done some research in this surname in the last 3 weeks. Here are 7 generations, feel free to use it. Cantu data from China, NL is mostly from microfilm 1389159 for baptisms and...

Re: searching for my long lost grandma Posted on: 17 Apr 2012, by  LatinLady_430

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

Hi, there - Awww - I'm a sucker for long lost grandmas! To help others help you, please reply with the 2nd surname and the approximate years in question (dob, dod, etc.), if you have any idea. I t...

Adelfina (Dale) Martinez Posted on: 27 May 2012, by  DeceasedPerso...

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...away peacefully on Thursday, August 25, 2011 with her family by her side. Born in Waelder, Texas to Urbano and Josefa Mireles Castillo into a large family of 14 children and through difficult times, she ac...

Re: San Agustin Baptismal Records Posted on: 20 Nov 2012, by  OmarCharo48

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Webb

...Marriage Bool I 1790 - 1857 In the church register on page 184, ther is an entry for Jose Antonio Garcia Manuela Ruiz Date: August 4, 1833 Groom: Age 24, native of Guerrero and resident of Laredo since c...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions