Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lou Gipson" - 120 Messages

per page

DEATON & MILLER Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by Marilyn Miller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hall

...& Elizabeth Tuggle are: Mary Isabell who married Henry Bradshaw; James; Delana who married Jack Gipson; Martha Dona; Delaware who married Ben Brotherton; & Rastus. Located on page 113. Emily Savann...

Henry Keaton "Keet" DUNN and Celia May "Mamie" COLBAUGH Posted on: 13 Apr 1999, by  liahonadkt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Sterling

...HENDERSON DUNN. Celia May "Mamie" COLBAUGH was born Apr 1881 in TX to Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH. They married in 1900 in Sterling City, Sterling Co, TX. (Mamie was listed with her...

Azariah William COLBAUGH/Lou Vicie GIPSON Posted on: 19 Feb 1999, by  liahonadkt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Coleman

Azariah William COLBAUGH married Lou Vicie GIPSON 21 Jul 1878 Texas. Azariah born 12 Aug 1856 Madison Co, Ark to John and Elizabeth COLBAUGH, died 27 Nov 1917 Lincoln Co, New Mexico. Lou Vicie born 8 Feb 1860 in ...

Looking for BRADSHAW descendants Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by  @@jumpinj@tis...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...Richard Anderson, b 28 Aug 1853; m Nancy Jane TONEY Mary Eliza, b 25 May 1855; m Frank WESTDYKE John Gipson, b 30 Sep 1856; m Sarah (?) Samuel Genet, b 8 Nov 1858; m Ellen Maude MITCHELL George Washington, ...

Azariah William COLBAUGH/Lou Vicie GIPSON - AR, TX, NM, CO Posted on: 26 Feb 1999, by  liahonadkt

Surnames > Colbaugh

Azariah William "A W" COLBAUGH married Lou Vicie GIPSON 21 Jul 1878 TX. Azariah born 12 Aug 1856 Madison Co, AR to John and Celia "Elizabeth" TAYLOR (or STEVENS) COLBAUGH (both born TN), di...

Thomas Dee COLBAUGH, Sr. - 7 Jan 1893 TX/13 Oct 1978 CO Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  liahonadkt

Surnames > Colbaugh

...******************************************* NOTE: Thomas Dee COLBAUGH, Sr. Was the son of Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH and the grandson of John and Elizabeth COLBAUGH of TN>Madison Co, AR.

Lillian Sarah JONES COLBAUGH - 30 Aug 1888 TX/18 Apr 1980 CO Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  liahonadkt

Surnames > Colbaugh

...Asa William ************************** NOTE: Asa William COLBAUGH was the son of Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH and the grandson of John and Elizabeth COLBAUGH of TN>Madison Co, AR.

Doy Zeno COLBAUGH - 18 Apr 1886 TX/29 Jun 1974 OR Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  liahonadkt

Surnames > Colbaugh

...great-grandchildren; 2 brothers and 1 sister. *********** NOTE: Doy Zeno COLBAUGH was the son of Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH and the grandson of John and Elizabeth COLBAUGH of TN>Madison C...

Clinton Denzil COLBAUGH - Mar 1889 TX/21 Sep 1968 OR Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  liahonadkt

Surnames > Colbaugh

...OR. He was survived by 2 sons and preceded in death by 1 son. He was the son of Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH and the grandson of John and Elizabeth COLBAUGH of TN>Madison Co, AR. NOTE: Res...

MY KOONCE Family Line Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Ami

Surnames > Koonce

KOONCE FAMILY TREE Johann Christian Koonce {b 1675 Heidelberg, Germany d 23Sep1711 Core Creek, Craven County, Tn} and Alicia {b Abt 1675 d 23Sep1711} *Johann was a Palatine, came to America 1710 and ...

Gipson/Gibson Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  A Cummings

Surnames > Gipson

My gr grandfather was Isaac Rsen Gipson;died 1917 married 4/22/1897 in Scott County to Nancy Lousie Jones;1872-1961 from Nola AK - their children;Minnie Ida 1898, Patsy, Katie, JoAnna, Dewey 1900-1981 an...

Charles and Clara (Walton) Register Bible Records Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Susan Register Collier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

...page: 1.) Thomas Eugene Register b. July 26, 1915 Andalusia, Covington Co. AL (*Thomas m. Desland V. Gipson b. 29 July 1918 in Georgiana, Butler Co., AL on 17 June 1936, following her graduation in May 1936...

Benjamin Rawles, Sr. - descendants Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  @@mag.e@juno....

Surnames > Rawls

...Sanford, Lucile Sanford, Martha Sanford, Della Sanford,William Rankin Rawls, spouse Bertha Williams, Mary Lou Rawls Pofferl, Mattie Fay Rawls, spouse Leonard Gipson,Samuel Felix Rawles,spouse Lucy Graham, Euge...

Youkley/Yakely/Gipson Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  g penny

Surnames > Gipson

...by Elva June Priest and other info I have collected, I have the following info that might help: Allen Gipson md Anna Long and had the following children:Elizabeth,David L., Andrew L., John L., Susan, Sarah ...

John Henry Goodwin 1877-1938 ALABAMA Posted on: 20 Mar 2001, by  CharityGoodwi...

Surnames > Goodwin

Lokking for info on my husbands grandfather John Henry Goodwin married Mary Lou Strickland & Myrtle Woodard. Born Feb 3 1877 died april 16 1938. I belive he lived in Al. I do know that his children a...

COLBAUGH - Oregon Death Records Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by  liahonadkt

Surnames > Colbaugh

... These people are all related through brothers Clinton and Doy to their parents Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH - Madison County, AR>TX>NM

G.Hazy Mullins Family Dale Co., Al. Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  CGT714

Surnames > Mullins

...posted a 1948 Reunion article that was in the newspaper. G.Hazy was the son of Lewis & Catherine Gipson Mullins. Descendants of G.Hazy Mullins 1 G.Hazy Mullins b: March 25, 1858 in Al. d: A...

BADGETT, GRAYSON CO. Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by  woodyhammond_

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...and family and place of birth in TN for James Spivy Badgett. BADGETT, JAMES SPIVY AND ORLENA By James Gipson Badgett Both James Spivy Badgett and Orlena Palestine Davidson came to Grayson County during th...

Re: Hopper Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by  robbie_gipson

Surnames > Hopper

Hi, My name is Robbie Gipson and my mother is Mary (Maxine) Shook. Her maiden name is Hopper. Her father was Walter Hopper, her step-mother is Lucille, and she had a sister named Mary Lou. I was just checki...

Re: jacksonville Texas Mosleys Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by David

Surnames > Mosley

...Arthur "Red" Mosley, James Mosley, Julius Mosley, Raymond Mosley and Glen Mosley (my father). Lou Gibson was my Great Grandmother. I know her sister was Hess Gipson. They were from Gipson Station, NC (...

Jasper County Marriages Bride Index Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  Jmartin156

Surnames > Dubose

Bride:Groom:Date Dubose, Amanda C. & Joseph Gipson Williams 7/3/1857 Dubose, Arrie & J. Mat Turner 1/2/1910 Dubose, Christene & H. E. Burton 8/8/1939 Dubose, Claudia & Manual Ward 3/16/1913 ...

Ella or Louella or Lou Ella Barns > 1880-1906 in Louisiana, USA? Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  cdgreene

Surnames > Barns

Anyone have a connection to this woman, possibly in East or West Carroll Parish, LA between 1880-1906? Please let me know. Thank you.

Alma Noble Gipson Posted on: 27 Mar 2003, by  @@Finlfam5@ao...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

Alma Noble Gipson, age 77 of Peru, IN, passed away Saturday, March 8, 2003 at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis, IN. Born June 8, 1925 she was the daughter of the late Luther and Carrie Campbell Noble a...

Claiborne Parish LA Almond Posted on: 10 Apr 2003, by Joan Hough Tomlinson

Surnames > Almond

Seeking info re. W. G. Almond (b. GA) husband of Martha C., father of Lucy/Louisiana/Lou/Luche Almond who was the wife of Joseph Adams of Claiborne Parish. Lou Almond and Joe ADAMS produced Eva ...

Samuels,Huse Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by Laura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Erath

...married Cubia Lee Samuels in Dublin June 16, 1944 Cubia's parents were William Oliver Samuels and Laura Lou Gipson. And yes Tincy Vaneta Samuels and William Oliver Samuels were brother and sister so my grand...

Mikesell Family Reunion in Montana Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by Juanita McDonald

Surnames > Mikesell

...Friendship Inn,(1-800-759-2576) Days Inn,(1-800-329-7466) To those that are planing on attending please call Lou Rogers,or Iva Mather at (406-675-2015Thank you and we hope to see all of you at the reuni...

William & Winifred Green Sizemore Posted on: 06 Feb 2004, by  BessieHill

Surnames > Sizemore

...Sizemoreb b 1816 and Sally Jones b 1816 Hiram Sizemore b 1839 and Mary ann Keen b 1845 John Sizemore and Lou Gibson or Gipson Sophie Sizemore (My grandmother) and Robert Couch Ernie Couch my Dad

Obit -Ulysses "Big Red" Smith Posted on: 08 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Surnames > Smith

...brothers Daniel Smith , Longbranch, Texas and Towsoner Smith , Longbranch, Texas; and sister, Fannie Lou Smith , Houston, Texas. Also surviving him are numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, great-...

Re: Gipson/Gibson CONE CEMETERY lookup Posted on: 29 Oct 2004, by Gary L. Maize

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Schuyler

Yes, I scanned your message and found my Gipson family toward the bottom. Ephriam and Sarah, I think, were in the 1920 census. Sarah died during 1920 and Ephriam remarried a Lewis(?), off the top of my head...

Re: Joe Gibson Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by Mary Lou

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...me back there is so much I do not know about my grandfather Joe, his daughter,is my mother, Mildred Gipson Jackson. Please email me back and let us know who your grandfather is and anything you have will ...

Re: Joe Gibson Posted on: 08 Feb 2005, by Mary Lou

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...great. We have very little on our grandfather. What is your grandfathers name? Thanks Mary Lou Jackson Childers Winchester, Ky.

Obits Stilwell OK D/J Wed. Oct. 9, 2002 Posted on: 15 Mar 2005, by Pat Tucker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Adair

...his wife, daughters Cookie Asbill, Shirley Bradley, Joy Stafford; brother Vernon Smith, sister Mary Lou Winkler. Paul M. JONES Paul Murl Jones was born to Pete Madison and Nora Belle Rhoades Jones on O...

John Thaddeus Owen in Cleburne Cty, Ala Posted on: 16 Dec 2004, by  Stephen Owen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cleburne

...County, AL. (Ref: Heritage of Cleburne County Alabama, 1998, pages 362 & 363. Research by Dane Gipson agrees on 10 children, doesn't list a marriage date, gives a variation of the wife's name but wou...

Clay Noble - Obituary Posted on: 06 Jun 2006, by G Finley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

...sisters Rayvon and Eugene Smith of Lost Creek, K; Opal Hall of NC; June and Pete Combs of Peru, IN; Mary Lou and Larry Francis of Dayton, OH; Joyce Bartosik of Jacksonville, FL; Betty and Ron Wilson of C...

Re: Newton Cashus Rucker Posted on: 22 Jul 2006, by Sam Gipson

Surnames > Rucker

...Their son, Samuel Enoch Rucker, (aka: Enoch Rucker Jr.) married my grandmother's sister, Talula "Lou" Etta Young Rucker. They had a daughter, Martha "Louise" Rucker Clark, who will...

African-American Paden from SC to MS Tippah/Tishomingo/Prentiss Counties Posted on: 05 Aug 2006, by Marie McGraw

Surnames > Paden

...This family was all from Tishomingo County, MS. Then there is the family of Anderson Paden who married Lou Norman and they had Marandie(sp), Marion, William "Willie", Hezekiah, Joseph, Anderso...

Re: Newton Cashus Rucker Posted on: 08 Aug 2006, by Sam Gipson

Surnames > Rucker

...Enoch Rucker. They had a son, Samuel Enoch Rucker, that married my grandmother's sister, Talula "Lou" Etta Young (Rucker). Wm. Enoch, Martha K. Steele Rucker, and Samuel Enoch and Lou Etta Youn...

Re: Anderson Rucker Posted on: 08 Aug 2006, by Sam Gipson

Surnames > Rucker

...Anderson Rucker, and their son, Samuel Enoch Rucker, who married my grandmother's sister, Talula "Lou" Etta Young Rucker. Their daughter, Martha Louise Rucker Clark, will be 90 on Nov 24th. sa...

Goodwins in Lawrence Co. Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  CharityGoodwi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lawrence

...Woodard. They have Sons Hubert,Thomas, Billy Grant, and a daughter Vida.John Henry was married to Mary Lou Srrickland before Myrtle. I do Know that Myrtle Woodard Goodwin Is buried a Symrna Cemetery,as w...

Lon Ella Bass 1900 - Ward 2, East Carroll, Louisiana, USA Posted on: 04 Feb 2005, by  Christopher G...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > East Carroll

...the image to you via email. It is very hard to read, although I did make out that the person's name is Lou Ella Bass, not Lon Ella. All of the family were listed as being born in LA. Full census Inform...

COLBAUGH Ancestry Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  liahonadkt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Delta

Samuel Cosby COLBAUGH is a grandson of Azariah William and Lou Vicie GIPSON COLBAUGH Madison Co AR>TX>Corona, Lincoln County NM and a great grandson of John and Celia/Elizabeth COLBAUGH TN>Madison Cou...

Looking for BRADSHAW descendants Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by  @@jumpinj@tis...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...Richard Anderson, b 28 Aug 1853; m Nancy Jane TONEY Mary Eliza, b 25 May 1855; m Frank WESTDYKE John Gipson, b 30 Sep 1856; m Sarah (?) Samuel Genet, b 8 Nov 1858; m Ellen Maude MITCHELL George Washington, ...

Re: George W.L. samuels Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by  Peachwill90

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Comanche

Those names add up with some in my Huse...Gipson...Samuels line! E-mail me and we can Compare notes I'm very sure we are linked! let me give you a few names and see if you know any of these they are decen...

Re: George W.L. samuels Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by  Peachwill90

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Comanche

...Samuels Huse's neice Francis...now I know we are linked somewhere.. Cubia Samuels is the daughter of Laura Lou Gipson and William Oliver Samuels she married R L Huse please contact me sounds like you have info...

Minister- Church Of God- William Oliver Samuels Posted on: 09 Jul 2006, by Peach Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Eastland

...was a minister in Breckenridge for 2 years. Was a minister total of 22 years. He was married to Laura Lou Gipson. He was born August, 27, 1887. Died May, 2, 1939. If you need any information related to this ma...

Kansas City area births - November 13, 1900 through December 25, 1900 Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  JohnWOBrien

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Jackson

...December 29, 1900 BIRTHS REPORTED. Elbert D. and Laura M. CLUTTER, 1216 Cherry, Dec 21, boy John and Lou Eva THOES, 1812 Flora, Dec 23, girl E. S. and Mrs. MESERVEY, 1829 Woodland court, Dec 25, girl ...

Vestal Gipson Family's Posted on: 11 Jan 2003, by Lorraine Llewellyn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Macon

Hello All, I am researching William VESTAL and Millie GIPSON family. This is what I have so far: 1850 Census Macon Co. MO. page 157 District 57. William Vestal 27 M b. Ky., Millie Jane 27 b. KY. John ...

Re: Gilmer County Heritage Book, Gilmer Co., Ga.. Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by Ralph Densmore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Delta Genealogical Society (DGS)

No listing for Gipson, but several listing for the name Gibson. However, only Gibson family listed is a Mr. & Mrs. Claude W. Gibson who were married in 1949. The article was submitted by Mary Lou Gibson,...

Re: Gibson or Gipson Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by  PaulineBaumei...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Magoffin

yes i know sye and lizzie gipson. age 100 when died died at paul b hall medical center paintsville, ky father sambo gipson and mother liza jane auxier died at 12:40 pm cardiac arrest sye gibson and lizzie wh...

Charles Hanson Wilson Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by Alice Nicholson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...are his son Rodney Wilson and partner Iran Rodriguez of Wilbraham, Massachusetts; his daughter Lisa Gipson and husband Mike of Potosi; grandchildren, Clarissa Marler, Katie Marler, Kyle Marler and Amber Gipson; s...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions