Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hagenberger" - 24 Messages

per page

Anna McNeil/Hagenberger Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by S. Keller

Surnames > McNeil

I'm looking for any information on Anna McNeil who married a Mr. Hagenberger and had 5 children, Franklin, Edward, Ruth,Eleanor and Joseph. She had a sister Jane and Franks birthday is April 26,1904. Anyone with...

Re: Anna McNeil/Hagenberger Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by Elise Hagenberger

Surnames > McNeil

My grandfather is Gene Hagenberger, and I know that I have two great aunts, Ruth and Eleanor. This must be them, because my grandfather's, father's, and brother's middle names are all McNeil. If there are any qu...

Re: Anna McNeil/Hagenberger Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by Sue Keller

Surnames > McNeil

Was your grandfather, Gene Hagenberger, born on Nov. 10,1926 and was his wife Joan and did they have 3 children Gene, Jill and Robin?

Re: Anna McNeil/Hagenberger Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by Sue Keller

Surnames > McNeil

Your grandfather, Gene Hagenberger, is my husbands mother ( Marion) brother. This is really cool. I don't know anybody from this side of the family. Gene & Marion' father, Frank, ran off when they were you...

Re: Smoketown, Washington Co, MD Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by  nugentn1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

There must be two Smoketowns in Washington County because according to my parents, who were raised in Sharpsburg, and Thomas Poffenberger in his book 'From Germany to Antietam; the early history of th...

Mohr's of Van Wert Ohio and Sulzfeld, Baden, Germany Posted on: 13 Aug 2003, by  fast1189

Surnames > Mohr

...Mohr and Elizabeth Heltzelberger (farmers), and Katherine's parents were Frederick Kuhn and Catherine Hagenberger. If anyone has any information on this family, Baden, or would like to see what info I have, le...

WONDERFUL!!!!! Posted on: 24 Oct 2003, by  fast1189

Surnames > Mohr

...I have back only to George Mohr and Elizabeth Heltzelberger as well as Frederick Kuhn and Catherine Hagenberger. (no dates however) I must admit, I think my pulse has peaked a bit, this is amazing! Is the fa...

Becks and Baums of Newtown, Queens, NY Posted on: 06 Jun 2006, by  wacky124d

Surnames > Beck

...because there is a new wife in 1880 census. Barbara Beck Baum's daughter Katherine was my gggrandmother Hagenberger. Anyone else have Becks from Ipsheim, or Newtown? Would love to know!!

Looking for Leibman/Liebman(n) Posted on: 05 May 2006, by  wacky124d

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...greatgrandmother Rosina (b. 1886). August married Elizabeth and they had Emma in 1918. Rosina married Philip Hagenberger and that line I already have. I'm at the brick wall here, and so if you have info or ar...

Hagenbergers in Newtown Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by  wacky124d

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Queens

Am seeking information and/or descendants of Philip Hagenberger, born @1848 in Germany. Immigrated to NYC and married Katrine Baum @1876, lived in Newtown area of Queens. His occupation was a farmer. Children Ph...

Hagenberger Do you have this? Posted on: 05 Jun 2006, by Kathleen A. Kern

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Queens

Do you have this? World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918 Record about Philip Hagenberger Name: Philip Hagenberger City: Not Stated County: Suffolk State: New York Birth Date: 07 Apr 1883 Race: White ...

Hagenberger Posted on: 05 Jun 2006, by Kathleen A. Kern

marriage Hagenberger Adam Oct 7 1920 Queens 2179 Hagenberger John Jun 19 1909 Queens 693 death Surname Given Name Age Month Day Year Certificate Number County Born Hagenberger Antoney 3 m Oct 10 1905 2511 ...

Re: Hagenbergers in Newtown Posted on: 08 Jun 2006, by  GeorgeMiller7...

I obtained the following from the surname files of the Greater Ridgewood Historical Society on Hagenberger & Baum: HAGENBERGER Family in the 1870s-1880s had a farm on Elm (now Catalpa) Ave., Ridgewood (probably at For...

Re: Hagenbergers in Newtown Posted on: 12 Jun 2006, by Peter Halpin

From the New York Times: Jun 23, 1925. p. 23 - George Hagenberger of Hicksville, L.I., was driver of truck involved in a fatal accident in Jamaica. Sep 27, 1930. p. 34 - JUDGMENTS - In Suffolk County - "Hagenberger,...

Re: Hagenbergers in Newtown Posted on: 13 Jun 2006, by  wacky124d

Wow Peter!! More info....more leads!! Thanks!!!

Geneva (Sell) HERBERT d. 16 Dec 1993 Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by  sunnysideguy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

...Sell Herbert will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday at Presbyterian Cemetery, Hollidaysburg, by the Rev. Gene Hagenberger. There will be no visitation. Arrangements by Thompson Funeral Home, Roaring Spring. ___________...

Hagenberger Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by Deb Dooley

Surnames > Hagenberger

Am seeking information and/or descendants of Philip Hagenberger, born @1848 in Germany. Immigrated to NYC and married Katrine Baum @1876, lived in Newtown area of Queens. His occupation was a farmer. Children...

Re: Hagenberger Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by  wacky124d

Surnames > Hagenberger

Just discovered another daughter of Phillip and Katherine.......Marie Hagenberger Fortmann.

LOOKING FOR MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by  kik0329_k

Surnames > Rackers

...MARRIED PETE BERNARD AND HAD FOUR CHILDREN: PETER,RICHARD,CYNTHIA(CINDY)AND PATRICIA.SOPHIE MARRIED FRED HAGENBERGER AND HAD 3 CHILDREN:BETTYJEAN, FRED,JR;ROBERT. VIRGINIA MARRIED THEODORE ALBERT PACKARD AND HA...

Re: George, Peter and Charles Sweigart Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by Jeanie

Surnames > Sweigart

I have a Barbara Ann Hagenberger who married a George Sweigart. They had ten children, one of which was named Peter. If you think I can be of help I will be happy to share. Jeanie

Re: Long Island,N.Y. Frederick Limbach Posted on: 27 Jan 2006, by  wacky124d

Surnames > Limbach

...researching my mother's side of the family, which includes Hagenbergers. My great-grandfather Philip Hagenberger, who was a farmer, had a brother named John, born July 1885, who, if I'm researching this right,...

Long Island,N.Y. Frederick Limbach Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  fredlim

Surnames > Limbach

...this farm and later my Grandfather came to West Hempstead,N.Y. to farm with his Brother-in-law named Hagenberger. Around 1928 they split the farm in two because the new Southern State Parkway went right through ...

Mohr family of Sulzfeld, Baden, Germany Posted on: 13 Aug 2003, by  fast1189

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Mohr and Elizabeth Heltzelberger (farmeres), and Katherine's parents were Frederick Kuhn and Catherine Hagenberger. If anyone has any information on this family, Baden, or would like to see what info I have, l...

Kuhn/ Mohr family of Sulsveld, Baden, Germany, and Van Wert Ohio Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  fast1189

Surnames > Kuhn

...Germany and Van Wert Ohio. Katherine was born in 1801 in Sulzfeld to Frederick Kuhn and Catherine (Hagenberger) Kuhn. She died 2 oct 1869 in Van Wert Co. Ohio. I know that her father was a shoe maker in Sulsvel...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions