Search the Boards

Search Results for "Clark Hallock" - 89 Messages

per page

Levi Lateer d.1895 Posted on: 30 Mar 1999, by Cathy DiPietro

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Sussex

...the following sons and daughters: Mrs. F. E. Elston, Coleville; Wm. Lateer, near Coleville; Mrs. D. C. Hallock, Greenville; Mrs. J. J. Ayers and Mrs. D. W. Benjamin, New York City; J. Emmet Lateer, Tri State...

Charles Cruikshank Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  bscvm1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Broome

...relatives to share. My grandfather was born 1889.( In Stratford, NY) Please contact me...........Susan Clark bscvm@yadtel.net

Cruikshank Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  bscvm1

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...George's, Eugene, Charles, Henry's? Please let me know what you have, we can share info. Susan Cruikshank Clark bscvm@yadtel.net

Zoulek Family History Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Diane Hallock

Surnames > Zoulek

Hi! My name is Diane Hallock. My father, Richard Clark Stocking, born on January 19, 1877, was the son of Oliver Perry Stocking and Laura A. Kimball Stocking. Oliver "Perry" (as he was nicknamed) and La...

Hayes Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Juanita Barr

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...two Edmund Hayes' in Ga. He is not the one in Randolph Co., I've been told.One of his son was born in Clark Co., Ga.or Wilkes Co., Ga. He was son of Daniel Hayes Jr. b. 1716, Edmund's first wife was Martha...

Rebecca Hallock of Vermont Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by B.Clark

Surnames > Hallock

Does anyone know of Rebecca Hallock who married Perley Clark of Vermont? They lived in Johnson, Vermont in the early 1800's. They had a son named Horace Clark. Thank you.

Edmund Hayes & wife/wives Posted on: 20 Oct 2000, by Juanita Barr

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...info on ancestors of several of the Hayes' Elizabeth Lambert's father is said to be Thomas Lambert of Clark Co. Ga. Elizabeth married Frederick D. Hayes in Clark Co. and family migrated to Lawrence Co., Ohio. W...

Noah Hallock Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Susan Clark

Surnames > Hallock

Hi, I found Noah Hallock married Nancy Hendrickson at Mt. Sinai, Suffolk, ny in 1756. Noah's father was Noah Hallock, his mother was Bethiah Youngs.bscvm@yadtel.net

"Hallock Family Connections" newsletter Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by Carolyn (Hallock) Clark

Surnames > Hallock

...Peter through son, William. The above captioned newsletter can be a good place to start for your "Hallock stories". They have a reunion every year in Hallockville, LI, NY. I have never attended, bu...

Daniel Hallock Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  bscvm1

Surnames > Hallock

I find A Daniel Hallock birth, 1743, Monroe, Orange, Ny Father John Hallock, Mother Martha Quimby, hope this helps. susan clark bscvm@yadtel.net

Hallock newsletter Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by Carolyn (Hallock) Clark

Surnames > Hallock

The "Hallock Family Connections" newsletter is obtained by joining the Hallock Family Association (HFA). It costs $7.00/year and checks are to be mailed to HFA P O Box 17911 Southold, NY 11971. Membership...

Hallock Family Newsletter Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by  garittycp

Surnames > Hallock

Catherine, see Message #132 of April 28 from Carolyn Hallock Clark that gives the information on how to subscribe to the Hallock Family Connections, the newsletter published by the Hallock Family Association.

Hallock tree Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by Georgie Hallock

Surnames > Hallock

...Cryderman. They had five children. Lula, Norman, Otis, Goldwyn and Catherine. My father was Otis Russell Hallock. My grandfather died when father was six. He got hit by a train and was killed instantly. His ...

Ebenezer Borden, 1827 Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Janet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Jackson

1819 Bio. Hist. Of Clark & Jackson Co., WI pg. 168 EBENEZER BORDEN, now a resident of Clark County, first came to Wisconsin in the year 1849, and has during all the years since that time witnessed many won...

Re: Mar J. Hallock, Michigan 1856 Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  bscvm1

Surnames > Hallock

I find records of 4 Mary Hallock's in Michigan. 1) Mary Hallock birth July 8, 1842 of Grand Blanc, Genesee, Michigan, Father Harmon Hallock, Mother Hannah Straw. 2) Mary Hallock spouse, Harvey Gregory marriage 1852 coldwa...

Re: Hallock Family Connections Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by  bscvm1

Surnames > Hallock

How do I get anyone to reply to me in the Hallock family??? I have tried many times to let Peter Hallock know that I have from his Daniel Hallock on down to present day, but he does not answer me. Daniel Hallock was Benjamin Hallock an...

Re: BALL BOOKS Posted on: 02 Jul 2002, by  itSME38

Surnames > Ball

...Parson Ball born 1836 first married Lydia Elizabeth Filley Fieler...his father Daniel married Diantha Clark or Mary, marriage 1836.....his father is also named Daniel but dead ended. The were from Otsego ...

Re: Hallock lineage --N.Y. to Michigan Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  lori_maccorm

Surnames > Hallock

...received about this family from the Pleasant Valley Presbyterian Church, NY. United in wedlock by John Clark, Pastor, George Hallock son of Joshua and Mary Hallock to Elizabeth Welling, daughter of Thomas and Mary Well...

Re: Benjamin Clark(e) & Son Newton Henry Clarke VA, KY,AK & MO Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by  Ann_Dearing

Surnames > Clarke

...1848 maybe in Ireland married to my Mary Elizabeth Pickering born in 1860 and died in 1943 I believe in Hallock, Minnesota, U.S.A. I have nothing else on these two people but I thought you might have someth...

HALLOCK and CLARK Posted on: 04 Jul 2004, by  2johnmuir

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Audubon

Looking for information on Candis Hallock, daughter of Richard S. Hallock and Julia Ann Burr. Candis was born about 1858. She married Hardy M. Clark sometime after 1880. She apparently died before 1900.

COMPLETED!! 1889 Transcription Project - Audubon County Bios Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  marthann_kohl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Audubon

...Robert C. 806 CARPENTER Robert M. 713 CAPPER (CARPER?) Martin L. 751 CARPER (CAPPER?) Robert Nathan 755 CLARK William J. 789 CLOUGHLY John F. 799 CLOUGHLY William 824 COLEE Charles A. W. 770 CONKLIN Henry ...

Re: HENRY CHARLES BIVENS Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by Wilma Linder

Surnames > Bivens

...Columbus Bivens b 14 Feb 1850 MO died 10 Nov 1915. He was a Farmer in Peoria, IL. He mar Ida Louisa Hallock b 10 Jan 1865 in Fairbury, IL. They were mar on 17 Nov 1904. Her parents were George Washington Hallock b ...

Surname list for burials at Lyn Cem., Leeds Co., ON (up until abt. 1983) Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by Darlene Nutt

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

...Burris Busswell Butts Cannon Carleton Carpenter Cassibo Caswell Chapman Charloton Chatterton Churchill Clark Clements Clow Cole Coleman Collins Cook Cornell Cromwell Cronkwright Crosthwait Croxford Cummi...

Re: family history Posted on: 20 May 2006, by Coralynn

Surnames > Hubbard

What area of the country were your ancestors living in? Coralynn

Elizabeth BOGART (abt. 1788 - 1853) m. John Furman Posted on: 04 Feb 2006, by Paul E. Newell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Delaware

...Twp., Bradford Co., Pennsylvania. John Furman (1781-1865) is the son of William Furman and Abigail HALLOCK. John was born in Newtown, Queens Co., New York and died in Columbia Twp., Bradford Co., Pennsylvan...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions