Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Clark Hallock" - 91 Messages

per page

Steuben County Marriage Records 4956-4960 Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Jean Kay Morse

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...marriage; resides Corning, NY; occ at home; bp Thurston, NY; d/o George F. Youmans, bp US, d/o Nellie Clark, bp US; married 04 Mar 1915, Corning, NY; Harold Stanley Stewart, clergyman; witness Myrtie Hallock &...

The Daily Mining Gazette Oct.28,1955 and Socials Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by alicia marshall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

Some socials 10 years ago: Pfc. Raymond Sved, son of Mr.and Mrs Matt Sved of Dollar bay will soon be on his way home with the returning 37th Buckeye Division.Sven is entitled to wear the Combat Infant...

HOWELL: 1500s-1600s of Westbury Manor, Marsh Gibbon, Buckingham Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by Heather Brush

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

...Margaret, Edward, Edmond, Marjery, Dorothie, Arthur, Richard. 4.)Richard HOWELL m1. Eleanor m2. Elizabeth HALLOCK (Eleanor probably died during or shortly after the family immigrated abt. 1660) Richard and ...

Nathaniel McWhorter b.aft 1806 who m. Mary Hallock Feagles Posted on: 26 Jul 2001, by  PatsieHatley

Surnames > McWhorter

anyone anywhere who knows these people. Nathaniel McWhorter who m. a Mary Hallock Feagles please email me at bookmage@pacbell.net. Am trying to help a young friend of mine find the ancestor who married her ...

LEHIGH VALLEY RAIL ROAD Employees in Wyoming Co, PA Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by  Sylvia_Repshe...

Topics > Occupations > Transportation > Railroads > Pennsylvania Railroads and Crews

The Lehigh Valley Rail Road lines ran the length of Wyoming Co, PA and many local men worked as "railroaders". The main train station for the LVRR in Wyoming County was located in Tunkhanno...

Jeremiah RADDIN - New Providence, NJ Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by  TomS0424

Surnames > Redden

...Jersey. They had 4 children: 1. Elizabeth who married William Willcox 2. William who married Hannah Clark 3. Jane who married Jonas Price, Samuel Clark, Smith Hallock 4. Susan who married John Clark. I have not been able...

Charles Cruikshank Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  bscvm1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Broome

...relatives to share. My grandfather was born 1889.( In Stratford, NY) Please contact me...........Susan Clark bscvm@yadtel.net

Perley Clark -- Horace and Jairus Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by Marilyn Arnold

Surnames > Clark

Hi, Candace: Have you communicated w/B. Clark on this list? He is also of the Jairus line. I am of the Horace line you mentioned, through son James. Would love to communicate with you further. Perle...

Clark Family Tree Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Candice Gunter

Surnames > Clark

...where they are buried. Let us know if this is any help to you. The ancestor we are seeking is a Perley Clark, born in Connecticut, moved to Vermont before the 1800's, later moving to Massachusetts. He was ...

Clark Family Tree Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Candice Gunter

Surnames > Clark

...where they are buried. Let us know if this is any help to you. The ancestor we are seeking is a Perley Clark, born in Connecticut, moved to Vermont before the 1800's, later moving to Massachusetts. He was ...

Cruikshank Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  bscvm1

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

...George's, Eugene, Charles, Henry's? Please let me know what you have, we can share info. Susan Cruikshank Clark bscvm@yadtel.net

Zoulek Family History Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Diane Hallock

Surnames > Zoulek

Hi! My name is Diane Hallock. My father, Richard Clark Stocking, born on January 19, 1877, was the son of Oliver Perry Stocking and Laura A. Kimball Stocking. Oliver "Perry" (as he was nicknamed) and La...

Campbells of Kishacoquillas Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by  kevincamp11

Surnames > Campbell

...Robert's line is pretty well described in the attached article, but I had to go to the original source (Hallock Campbell Sherrard book entitle "The Campbells of Kishacoquillas,") published in 1894 ...

Hayes Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by Juanita Barr

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

...two Edmund Hayes' in Ga. He is not the one in Randolph Co., I've been told.One of his son was born in Clark Co., Ga.or Wilkes Co., Ga. He was son of Daniel Hayes Jr. b. 1716, Edmund's first wife was Martha...

Rebecca Hallock of Vermont Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by B.Clark

Surnames > Hallock

Does anyone know of Rebecca Hallock who married Perley Clark of Vermont? They lived in Johnson, Vermont in the early 1800's. They had a son named Horace Clark. Thank you.

Josiah (ca.1775, Roxbury, NY - 1850, Susq., PA) Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Hinckley

...Nancy ROBINSON, moved to KS; m2. Caroline PAGE. Elizabeth, m. _ FAULK, moved to CA. Clara, m. Daniel CLARK. Delightful, m. Emory ROZELLE. Leon, b. 1855, m. Adeline A. VERGUSON,[FERGUSON?] b. 1862. John &a...

Collinsville Reunion article, Aug 29, 1901 Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  triciashumate...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Lewis

I am researching the family of Reuben Scovil, Hezekiah Scovil & Carlos Scovil. I have completed a transcription of Homer Worthington Brainard's Scoville family in England and US, published in 191...

Jeremiah RADDIN - New Providence, NJ Posted on: 10 Feb 2002, by  TomS0424

Surnames > Radin

...Jersey. They had 4 children: 1. Elizabeth who married William Willcox 2. William who married Hannah Clark 3. Jane who married Jonas Price, Samuel Clark, Smith Hallock 4. Susan who married John Clark. I have not been ab...

Re: Ackleys Posted on: 19 Jul 2007, by  wcewhite

Surnames > Ackley

...sp: Sara Jane COBB (b.26 Apr 1835-Fentonville,Chautauqua,NY,USA;m.01 Mar 1853;d.26 Mar 1921-Vancouver,Clark,W,USA) 2. Preston Hallock HOTCHKISS (b.31 Jul 1833-,,Pennsylvania,USA;d.29 Jun 1903-Montrose,Montrose,Co...

Stebbins, James D. died Dec. 25, 1869 age 81 yrs / Old Clinton Burying Ground Posted on: 19 Nov 2007, by  Irishlovey_1

Surnames > Stebbins

Historical Sketch of the Old Clinton Burying Ground with a Record of Inscriptions Town of Kirkland Stebbins, Capt. Judah died May 9, 1814 age 48 yrs Stebbins, Elijah T. died Feb. 28, 1867 a...

Cemetery Identification Project Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  GCGenWeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Wabash

Is it possible for you to add any additional info to the following list of cemeteries? Paul Kankula gcgenweb@bellsouth.net WABASH COUNTY IL CEMETERIES 13-Feb-07 Detailed cemetery finding maps can ...

Descendants of Thomas ANDREWS I b. abt 1700 Posted on: 09 Oct 2007, by  ldillard

Surnames > Andrews

Below is a listing of the descendants of Thomas ANDREWS. More information can be located online at: www.genfan.com Generation: 1 ANDREWS Thomas, I b. Bef 1700; d. Bef 11 Feb 1744/45, NC. Thomas m. ...

Re: ROBINSON - CLARK Families Posted on: 08 Jul 2007, by  TomRobinson59...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

...Westerly, RI; Berlin, Brookfield, Alfred, Verona and Adams, NY; Albion and Walworth, WI; Farina and West Hallock, IL; Garwin and Welton, IA; Dodge Center, MN; Nortonville, KS; and North Loup, NE. Mary Davis'...

Re: Need help connecting Duchemin and Northrup Family together Posted on: 05 Aug 2007, by  mnorton1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Lincoln

I am not sure if this will help you out or not, but on a cd called Colorado Marriages 1858-1939, an index compiled by the Denver Public Library, c2004 Colorado Genealogical Society. The County listed...

Cass Co., IL 1843 Real Estate Tax due and unpaid, NAMES of owners Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  Patricia Have...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cass

...Heirs of R Buckley John Robertson William Graves Charles Brady G L Huntington Abner Chapman Floyd D Hallock Ellen Spencer Charles Woodward Robert Conover Solomon Houser L N Saunders H Spates C Throop Jacob M...

per page