Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stephen Hulme" - 60 Messages

per page

Susan BEARD Posted on: 22 Sep 1998, by  peteham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Montgomery

Seeking info on Susan BEARD, who married (1st) Stephen STOCKETT and (2nd) Robert HULME. Born and raised in MD (Montgomery Co?) but moved to Middle Tennessee (Davidson and/or Williamson Counties) at about the time...

Walker, Elizabeth b: abt 1820? Lancs Posted on: 20 Feb 1999, by Stephen Bibby

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

My GGG Grandfather John Bibby from Hulme area Manchester Lancashire married Elizabeth Walker and had at least one child, William Henry Bibby b: 1/23/1843 Manchester. Elizabeth Walker must have been born ab...

Stockett ancestors Posted on: 06 Oct 1999, by  peteham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Montgomery

...you what I know, and let you be the judge of that. My 3-great grandmother was Susan Beard Stockett Hulme. She was born in 1776, in MD, and (I believe) in Montgomery County. She married Stephen Stockett, and they...

Susan Beard Stockett Hulme (1776-18??), MD - TN Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  peteham

Surnames > Beard

My 3-great grandmother was Susan (or Susanna) Beard. She was from Maryland, and married Stephen Stockett, by whom she had two sons, Noble Stockett and Stephen Stockett. They moved to Williamson Co, TN sometime in ...

Susan Beard Stockett Hulme, 1777-18??, MD/TN Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  peteham

Surnames > Beard

...was Susan (or Susanna) Beard. She was from Maryland (probably Frederick or Montgomery Co), and married Stephen Stockett, by whom she had two sons, Noble Stockett and Stephen Stockett. They moved to Williamson Co, T...

John Hollinshead Mary Hilditch Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  swampyank

Surnames > Hollinshead

Hi Stephen, Thank you for your info. I'm not sure if we have the same two folks. My John was born 1856. He was the son of John. John and Mary had 11 children. Herbert, the oldest was born Jan. 22, 1876, so ...

Hollinshead Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  swampyank

Surnames > Hollinshead

Hi Stephen, Thanks for the info. I have been stuck for quite some time. I go off on another line untill I get stuck there, and find myself back at my Hollinshead line. I have also been researching my HULME line....

Hollinshead site Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  swampyank

Surnames > Hollinshead

Hi Stephen, Thank you for the web page. Dukinfield is the birth site for my gr. grandmother Alice Marsh. She married a HULME, Alice eventually became Lily HOLLINSHEAD'S mother-in-law. I may be able to find a co...

Davies of England Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by Julie Ferguson (nee Forster)

Surnames > Davies

...lived at Trinity Lane, Beverley, Yorkshire. Married Sarah Birbeck, a dressmaker from 11 Longworth St, Hulme, Nr Manchester, born 1835, daughter of Henry Birbeck, and Innkeeper and Maria Hodgson - both of ...

Susan Beard Stockett Hulme, 1777-18??, MD to TN Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by Pete Hamilton

Surnames > Beard

...was Susan (or Susanna) Beard. She was from Maryland (probably Frederick or Montgomery Co), and married Stephen Stockett, by whom she had two sons, Noble Stockett and Stephen Stockett. They moved to Williamson Co, T...

Susan Beard Stockett Hulme, 1777-18??, MD to TN Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by Pete Hamilton

Surnames > Hulme

Surnames > Stockett

Stephen Stockett, m. Susan Beard, MD, c 1797 Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by Pete Hamilton

Surnames > Stockett

Stephen Stockett married Susan Beard (her father's name may have been William Beard) in MD (perhaps Ann Arundel County) about 1797. They had two sons, Noble Stockett and Stephen Stockett Jr. They moved to William...

Re: Richard "Eugene" Fowlkes Posted on: 29 Apr 2003, by Jennifer Fowlkes Pool

Surnames > Fowlkes

Thank you Stephen for the added information. New info for you : My grandfather Grady, born 11/2/1901 in Dew, Tex Freestone County - married Sarah Kathrine Hulme on 12/27/1925. He died 3/21/1952 in Drumright OK an...

Re: In search of Hollinshead Family info. Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by Stephen Hollinshead

Surnames > Hollinshead

Hi Malinda, Checkout messages between me, Mal Hulme and Kathie A. Luskin, this is the line you require.

Re: Staffordshire Lovatts Posted on: 18 Feb 2004, by  reham67

Surnames > Lovatt

...one of my mothers brothers who was a Bailey married an Annie Davies.My mother of course was married to Stephen Hulme Lovatt.Do these names mean anything to you.?It was my mothers brother George Bailey who married...

Re: Staffordshire Lovatts Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by  bwdavies

Surnames > Lovatt

...one of my mothers brothers who was a Bailey married an Annie Davies.My mother of course was married to StephenHulme Lovatt.Do these names mean anything to you.?It was my mothers brother George Bailey who married ...

Re: Hartley Shawcross Posted on: 02 Mar 2005, by stephen

Surnames > Lawson

...Bowman there 31 Jan 1730. James is their only known son. Matthew was the son of Peter Shawcross of Hulme b. 14 May 1682 in Eccles. Peter had four children but his spouse is not recorded. Peter was the so...

Gore 1790 Directory for Liverpool, right here. With his additions. Posted on: 10 Aug 2004, by  HughTornabene...

Abbatt Robert, merchant, Mayor hill, St. Ann's Counting house, &c. 2, Matthew st. Abbott Miss Margaret, 5, Pitt st. Abbott Alexander, excise officer, back of 40, Chapel st. Abbott Edward, pocket ...

Nancy Todd Stradley Posted on: 23 Sep 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Nancy Todd Stradley STRADLEY, NANCY TODD 71, of Hawkins, TX, passed away in her home surrounded by her family on Saturday, September 17, 2005 after a courageous battle with ovarian cancer. Nancy...

Re: HULME - STAFFORDSHIRE - ENGLAND Posted on: 09 May 2006, by Roslyn

Surnames > Hulme

Dear Carol, I also have a Hulme family from Cannock Staff. I will list what I know. Martin Hulme B. c 1810.1816 Harreseahead Stafford M. Elizabeth Hall 1835 Walstanton Stafford. Children. Anne 1836 M. Phillip ...

Re: 1871 Census look-up for North Road, Burslem, Staffs please Posted on: 15 Nov 2004, by  galeperr67691...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Staffordshire > General

...their children Alice Lovatt, 6, Edmund Lovatt, 18, Fredk William Lovatt, 8, Mary Lovatt, 6 (twins?) and Stephen Hulme Lovatt, 2. The census states they were all born in Wolstanton except, Mary Ann Lovatt, 37, wh...

GANDY/MURPHY Census Look-Up Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by Adrian Cray

...Name/Occupation/Status/Age/Sex/Birthplace Isaac -- Butcher --M-- 24--M-- Penketh,Lancs Elizabeth-- Wife --M-- 22--F-- Penketh,Lancs William Stephen ------ 04--M--Widnes,Lancs Name: MURPHY. Dwelling: 16 Mall...

Re: Andrew Baker & Family of Wilkes Co., NC, Carter Co., TN, & Pulaski, Laurel & Rockcastle Cos., KY Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by Jim W. Drew-Whitaker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

...Laurel Cos. censuses. Scroll to the bottom of these Wilke Co., NC land deeds and you will find my 4GGF Stephen Reed who has been proven to be the ...

Re: HULME / CLAYTON Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  rootyb007

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Williamson

Susan Childress, daughter of Stephen married Thomas Hulme in Williamson County around 1814. this was before her father decided they should move west to Tipton County, TN. They had a son William Thomas Hulme and he m...

per page