Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stephen Hulme" - 60 Messages

per page

GANDY/MURPHY Census Look-Up Posted on: 13 Mar 2001, by Adrian Cray

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Name/Occupation/Status/Age/Sex/Birthplace Isaac -- Butcher --M-- 24--M-- Penketh,Lancs Elizabeth-- Wife --M-- 22--F-- Penketh,Lancs William Stephen ------ 04--M--Widnes,Lancs Name: MURPHY. Dwelling: 16 Mall...

Re: Andrew Baker & Family of Wilkes Co., NC, Carter Co., TN, & Pulaski, Laurel & Rockcastle Cos., KY Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by Jim W. Drew-Whitaker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

...Laurel Cos. censuses. Scroll to the bottom of these Wilke Co., NC land deeds and you will find my 4GGF Stephen Reed who has been proven to be the ...

Re: HULME / CLAYTON Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  rootyb007

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Williamson

Susan Childress, daughter of Stephen married Thomas Hulme in Williamson County around 1814. this was before her father decided they should move west to Tipton County, TN. They had a son William Thomas Hulme and he m...

Clan Home/Hume To Be Honored Clan at Maine Games Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by Stephen Holmes Snell

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Celtic > Scottish Clans > Clan Home / Hume

...Ayton, Buncle, Eaton, Greenlaw, Greenlea, Greenlee, Greenlease, Halliburton, Holm, Holmes, Holns, Home, Hulme, Hume, Kello, Kelloe, Kellow, Killo, Landale, Landela, Landles, Lanless, Machy, Mack, Nesbett, ...

Susan Beard Stockett Hulme (1776-18??), MD - TN Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  peteham

Surnames > Beard

My 3-great grandmother was Susan (or Susanna) Beard. She was from Maryland, and married Stephen Stockett, by whom she had two sons, Noble Stockett and Stephen Stockett. They moved to Williamson Co, TN sometime in ...

Etta Higginson in Staffs, England & Mi Posted on: 11 Mar 2002, by Steve Higginson

Surnames > Higginson

I’ve come across a ETTA HULME HIGGINSON, born Aug 12th 1877 in Burslem, Staffordshire, England & died Sept. 25th 1940 in Redford, Mi. on the LDS site. My family lived in Smallthorne at that time, about...

Another Famous Wilde Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by Stephen Clarke

Surnames > Wilde

...during or just after the birth, and Henry later remarried in Wales, before moving to the Moss Side/ Hulme area of Manchester. I have loads more details, but my two fingers are aching now, so I'll finish. :...

Re: SAMUEL BARDSLEY + MARGARET BOOTH - 1815 - STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by Stephen Shawcross

Surnames > Bardsley

Hi Nancy I have Samuel and Margaret in my family tree, through the intermarriage of my Hibbert line into the Bardsley family. My family tree can be found on www.rootsweb.com against the name sshawcr...

JONES--ROBERT 1831 Posted on: 18 Oct 2003, by  j3murphys_1

Surnames > Jones

...Mary (surname unkown). They had three children, Robert 1888, Charles 1889, Ada 1892. Ada married Harry Hulme, they had four children. Iris, William, Joyce and Trevor (1932).They lived in Horwich Lancs. Tre...

Re: Found Death of Emily Roberta Porter Posted on: 14 Nov 2006, by Julia Giblin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

Hello Stephen, The informant on her death certificate was her husband Joseph Edward Porter....In the time i have been sending you messages, i have been trying on my end to find out about the Selfe's... Emily...

SUTCLIFFE, various wills from Burnley and Briercliffe Posted on: 18 May 2007, by  kris_baxter73

Surnames > Sutcliffe

...Burnley died 4 February 1951. Probate London, 20 March to John Sutcliffe, plant engineer and Clifford Stephen Slater, cotton weaver. Effects £2,474 6s. 5d. 1951 - ...

Re: Rev. Obadiah Holmes Posted on: 25 Jun 2007, by  scarletpelica...

Surnames > Holmes

I have the following. Have tracked family up through Dr. Shepley Ross Holmes (Pittsburgh, Pa) and his daughter Eliza Jane Holmes (1821-1891) m. 1840 Alfred Pithon Anshutz (1817-1890) in probably PA. ...

Would like to invite you to my Stacy family website Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Stacy

Below is a partial list of my Stacy Family Tree. Please take a look if we are related or you would just like to look around please contact me for a inviation to the website. Lot's of names, pictures,...

REDHEAD: Brian Redhead Posted on: 30 Oct 2007, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Brian Redhead Last Updated: 12:01am GMT /03/1997Page 1 of 3 Brian Redhead's daughter, Abby, was his human Filofax. She tells Elizabeth Grice about the man behind the microphone 26 February 1996:...

Re: Bannerman family, Kilwinning Posted on: 28 Feb 2008, by  David Millan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

Hi, This thread has been going on since 2004. Can I suggest that as a step forward that we all post at least an outline of what we have & invite further contributions. I have stripped of the dates...

Edward Bain of Chorlton upon Medlock and Kings County Posted on: 04 Oct 2008, by  Matthew Baine...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Offaly (Kings) > General

...(1864) and Ellen (1866). Most of the marriages appear to have taken place at St Wilfred's RC church in Hulme. I descend from William Bain who married Ellen Handley in 1874 and had Thomas Stephen Bain in 1876. T...

Gage Family in Manchester (UK) Posted on: 05 Sep 2008, by  hellsbells_mc...

Surnames > Gage

...Manchester 1856. Their children, Alfred (b 1860) and Thomas Edward (b 1859) and lived at 35 Blake St, Hulme. Thomas was widowed but I cannot find who he married. The family seem to have vanished from th...

Re: Walter TAYLOR b. 1852 Chester and extended family CATHERALL, FINCH, WHARTON Posted on: 27 Oct 2008, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cheshire > General

Hello Sandra, The 1881 census is incorrect about Elizabeth’s being a widow, as I found her, her husband Charles, and their six children residing in Birkdale in the 1891 census, in an address of 177 ...

Trade Directories for 1860, 1886, 1894, 1895 , 1900, 1910 and Returns of Land 1873 Posted on: 12 Feb 2009, by  harewoodhouse...

Surnames > Harrop

1860 WHITES DIRECTORY -------------------------------------- JAMES HARROP -VICT+FARMER “RED CAT” BRIMSTAGE JOHN HARROP-FURNITURE DEALER AT LISCARD RD WIRRAL MARK HARROP-MANAGER OF RAILWAYS COALYARD A...

WILLIAM WHITBY b.1879 CHESHIRE Posted on: 06 Apr 2009, by  Heid15

Surnames > Whitby

...mother was Elizabeth Whitby. Do not know her maiden name. He married Edith Gillham b.1881, who was from Hulme, Manchester. They married in May 1901 at the Parish Church of St. Stephen in Hulme. They lived in Salford...

Lancashire BMD updates 14 August 2009 Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  mi2early

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

From http://www.lancashirebmd.org.uk/update.html - Added 5,936 MARRIAGES for Burnley RD comprising: Burnley, St Augustine, Lowerhouse Lane (1972-1976); Barnoldswick, St Andrews Methodist Church, Mosl...

Re: Hessions in Galway Posted on: 07 Mar 2010, by  sbaxter0927

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...many, as I've come to find out, in my tree. My grandmother's father on my father's side was a Hession. Stephen F born about 1859. he was a twin,Thomas is the name of the other one. I've been working on m...

Re: Tracey from Roscommon Posted on: 17 Aug 2010, by  rj_tracey

Surnames > Tracey

Found this online. Haven't even looked at it yet. Hope it helps. It may be presumed that the Traceys of Roscommon are descended from the Sil Anmchadha Leitrim-Roscommon Genealogy Website http...

Re: Susan Beard Stockett Hulme, 1777-18??, MD to TN Posted on: 10 Jul 2010, by  hamiltonpete

Surnames > Stockett

Susan Beard Stockett Hulme was my 2-great grandmother, by her second marriage, to Robert Hulme. She had two sons by her first marriage, to Stephen Stockett. Those sons were named Stephen and Noble. All I know of these two...

Re: Susan Beard Stockett Hulme, 1777-18??, MD to TN Posted on: 09 Jul 2010, by  lanninl

Surnames > Stockett

I am very interested in the Stockett part of your message. I have been trying to connect Stephen Stockett to my Maryland Stockett ancestors. I believe his father's name was Noble Stockett. I found a marri...

per page