Search the Boards

Search Results for "JELLY" - 527 Messages

per page

JOLY/JELLY/JELLY, DUFOUR/DUFORE, DALAIRE/DELAIR Posted on: 17 Mar 1998, by Steve Cox

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

Am looking for PIERRE JOLY, Anglicized to PETER JELLY or JELLIE, resided Ogdensburg, St. Lawrence Co. NY 1896-ca 1904. We think he died around 1904, but no death record is on file in Albany. He married my ...

SMITH, William T. Posted on: 22 Nov 1998, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...afternoon after an illness of three weeks. Born in Jeddo, he was a son of the late Titus and Mary Ann (Jelly) Smith. He was a member of St. John's United Church of Christ, Freeland, and until his death was...

Samuel L. MARTIN d Oct. 30, 1941 Posted on: 01 Apr 1999, by Vickie Neill Taylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Hughes

...of injuries sustained Tuesday when the car in which he was riding collided with that driven by J. W. (Jelly) Rankin, Holdenville, on Highway 270 near Seminole. Rankin, who suffered a critical head injury ...

Milo Johnson Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  donathan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Haskell

...O’Bryan of Talihina; 10 grandchildren and four great grandchildren; and his life-long buddies, Jelly Palmer and James Akins. He is preceded in death by his parents; his first wife, Wanda Campbell; and...

RALPH CARTER Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  Shelia50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Jessamine

...Nelson National Cemetery. Bearers were Bob DAVENPORT, Charles REED, Ralph CAMPBELL, Mike VISTY, John JELLY, Jim LEWIS, Joe ...

Lydia Emma VanWart Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  Jan Lawrence

Surnames > Vanwart

...information on her. The marriage certificate also has the following names: Philip VanWart, Josephine Jelly, and William Day.

Ida M. HARTUNG, died 17 Sep 1983 Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Vicki Stark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

...Doris SWISS, all of Harbor Springs; 16 grandchildren; 22 great-grandchildren; one sister, Mrs. Alta JELLY of New York. Friends may call at the Schiller-Gillian Funeral Chapel from 3 to 5 and 7 to 9 p.m. to...

LOOKIN FOR RELATED JILLSONS Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  EDCLARY

Surnames > Jillson

...AND SAID HE WORKED FOR OTIS ELAVATOR AND MY GRANDMA IS RELATED TO SOME OLD TIME POLITIC NAMED "JELLY ROLE HOGAN" ST.LOUIS IN INFO WOULD BE GREAT, AS MOM IS GETTING OLDER AND I AM DOING THIS FOR H...

Jelly Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by  JWilson5897

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Saint Lawrence

...across the following. The household of Benjamin Jesmer, there is a listing for a female named Pearl M. Jelly, born Dec 1888 in NY, her parents are also from NY. The relationship is listed as ad. dau. (whic...

Bernardino Gonzalez had 17 children Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Zulma Gonzalez

Surnames > Gonzalez

...then in Philadelphia. Children of his that I know of are: Carmen Lydia, Ramona, Rosa Amelia, Jenny, Jelly (Maria de los Angeles), Maria Mercedes, Raymond, Elena, Emerita and Carlos. I'm the youngest daugh...

Surnames > Gonzalez

...then in Philadelphia. Children of his that I know of are: Carmen Lydia, Ramona, Rosa Amelia, Jenny, Jelly (Maria de los Angeles), Maria Mercedes, Raymond, Elena, Emerita and Carlos. I'm the youngest daugh...

Surnames > Gonzalez

Lost Grandfather=Peter Edmonds Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by Bill Edmonds

Surnames > Edmonds

...interested in any information about Peter Edmonds from Cambridge, Massachusetts. He was married to Minnie Jelly Edmonds and they had two (2) sons, Edward (born 1903) and William (born 1910). He disappeared...

buscando los Aponte's de Guayama,PR Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by JOSE JULIO APONTE

Surnames > Aponte

...PROVIDENCE, RI EN LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS. LOS NOMBRES DEL ALGUNOS DE SUS HIJOS SE LLAMAN: ERNESTO, MELIN, JELLY, GARIE, TATI, ANGELLUIS, ROGER, EL PAPA MIO JOSE JULIO TAMBIEN VIVE EN PROVIDENCE, RI. SON 20'S H...

Searching for Santiago Family Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by  rustisavage

Surnames > Santiago

Have 1/2 brother(Jerry?) Sister (Lourdes) Our father was Jelly,Mother Maria.Father died in '67. My name is Aidita. If anyone has the slightest bit of info.please use my e-mail

McDowell Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by  1249r

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...mother. Also emigrating earlier was Samuel's brother Arthur (b. 1818) and his wife (to be?) Nancy/Agnes Jelly. All are supposedly from County Down. Does this family sound familiar to anybody. Thanks, Mike...

Pattersons,McRoberts Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  MickeyMcKee10

...1835. Jane McKee, nee Patterson died in 1884 age 80 years. William Mckee, Johns brother married Jane Jelly and had daughter Agnes that married Hugh McRoberts.

Jelly in Killeyleagh Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by  NancyBower01

I have Jelly ancestors from Killeyleagh, County Down! Note: Spelling was changed to Gelly after arrival in America. Brothers - Hugh Jelly - Married Rachael Patterson. Died 1880 in Ireland. William Jelly - Emigrated ...

Mordecai Brown Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by Cynthia Jelly

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rappahannock

...am from Virginia and visit often in the Rappahannock Co. area doing research. My address is: Cynthia Jelly 208 Pamela Dr. Baytown, TX 77521 e-mail address: cljelly@juno.com

Another Gelly Tree Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  NancyBower01

Surnames > Gelly

I just happened to stumble upon this message board. My great great grandparents were John Gelly/Jelly and Allice (2 "L"s) Gilmore, who came with their family to the US about 1850 from Killeyleagh...

Jean Ross - Searching for Grandma's History Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by Margo Weiss

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Gentry

...to know her. We are hoping someone may remember attending school with her, remember her friend Marie Jelly (sp?), or even have pictures of some kind.

Killinchy Surnames Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Gwen Redman

I am interested in information about Jelly ( or Jellie ) family of Lisbarnet, Parish of Killinchy, Co. Down--in particular,that of Mary Jelly who married John Brown in 1857.

search for family Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  DianeCole50

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

If anyone has any information on any of the above family I would be so pleased Regards Diane

Guy Eugene Breeden part 2 Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by Carl Preston Breeden Jr

Surnames > Breeden

...earlier post the daughters are the daughters of Guy Eugene (Snookie) Breeden not his son Guy Eugene (Jelly) Breeden's daughters. just so you know the connection here the line runs: James Blain Breeden ma...

Tapper=Platt, 1850 Chelsea Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by Ab Tapper

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

Eliza Platt married William Tapper 1850 in Chelsea. Daughter, Emma married Joe Langbridge in 1883. Daughter, Daisy Langbridge married a man called Hooper. Would like to communicate with their daughter...

search for my family Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  DianeCole50

...I am looking for any connection to the above names I would be pleased if you could email me. William Jelly Married Sally Stevenson 1831 Templepatric Antrim. They were my grt grandparents. Thank you Regar...

RE: Santiago Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Sandra

Surnames > Santiago

...de Puerto Rico Missing Relatives, en ese board una persona del nombre Aida, estan buscando un Angel Jelly Santiago, musico tambien. Espero que esta informacion te ayude. Sandra

RE: Angel Jelly Santiago Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by Sandra

Surnames > Santiago

...Caguas Puerto Rico.My father's name is Angel Santiago a musician in the 1940's who went by the name as JELLY SANTIAGO. My father's mother was Maria "LOPEZ" and his father was Angel M. Santiago. ...

My Rowse line Devonshire, England>S.W. Ontario, Canada Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  robinator

Surnames > Rowse

Descendants of James Hele ROWSE Page 1 9 Jul 2001 1. James Hele ROWSE (b.1815-Devonshire,England) sp: Ann LETHBRIDGE (b.1817;m.23 Sep 1836;d.1889) 2. James ROWSE (b.1839-Harford,Devon,England) sp:...

Herbert E. Boss died Iowa City house fire 1933 Posted on: 11 Jul 2001, by  JAnthonyNorri...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Johnson

My Great Grandfather Herbert Boss died at home in fire 24 April 1933. His wife was Rosa Etta Jane LUCAS. Looking for news article and obit from local newspapers. can anyone help? scan would be great ...

Re: My McLean Ancestors Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by  robinator

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

Donald & Catharine had the following children: Hennritta - b. 22 Sep 1887 @ Scotland Agnes - b. 31 Aug 1890 @ ON, Canada d. 22 Jun 1913 @ Keewatin, Ontario, Canada Hugh Daniel - b 26 Oct 1892 @ Ke...

Re: Newell's of County Down/McKee/Montgomery Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by Hugh Macartney

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Ulster

...Lisban died 1847 aged 52. Wife Jane died 1884 aged 80. William McKee died 1913 aged 75. Wife Anna alias Jelly died 1886 aged 41. Andrew McKee died 1892 aged 87. Wife Margaret died 1893 aged 88. Had daughte...

My Elgin County Research Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  robinator

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Elgin

I am looking for the following surnames in the Elgin County area: Cole, Jelly, Rickard & Rowse They were primarily in the Crampton, Mossely & Dorchester areas.

My Elgin County Research Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  robinator

I am looking for the following surnames in the Elgin County area: Cole, Jelly, Rickard & Rowse They were primarily in the Crampton, Mossely & Dorchester areas.

My Middlesex County interests Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  robinator

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Middlesex

I am looking for the following surnames in the Middlesex County area: Cole, Jelly, Rickard & Rowse They were primarily in the Crampton, Mossely & Dorchester areas.

Ambrose H. Harris late 1800s Mi or OH Posted on: 20 Sep 2001, by  Kitty_Tessin

Surnames > Harris

...College. I have worked for my daughter at her day care for 10 yrs this fall. She owns and operates "Jelly Beans Quality Day Care and we usually have 12---now we are wavering between 10 some days and...

Gelly (Jelly) Surrey England Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  Tish2

Surnames > Gelly

I have been tracing the Jelly/Gelly tree in the Albury / Shalford area of Surrey. I have not got very far only to a John Gelly (1593) who's father was called Robert. Anyone else with any interest in the ...

Hancock County Ancestors Posted on: 12 Oct 2001, by  JPeterson4419

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hancock

...on November 13, 1866, and died in Marion County, Ohio, on December 25, 1925. Her father was John H. JELLY who married her mother, Hannah JOHNSTON, on August 18, 1846. She had one brother, John H. JELLEY, J...

Re: Hurley/Beechinor family, Derrivreen Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by  BobbyWorthing...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

..."Customs Cutters Coopers" by Jane Worthington also Philimore publishing.( Worthingtons of Dublin, Capt Jelly Belly Worthington & related families) The Worthington's who lived in Co. Cor...

Re: McKEE - Killinchy, Comber Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by Hugh Macartney

...who died 20th. Dec. 1884 aged 80. Inscribed by William McKee in memory of his wife Anna McKee alias Jelly who died 22nd. Feb. 1886 aged 41. Also the above names William McKee who died 25th. Feb. 1913 aged ...

Jelly(Surname) Posted on: 31 Oct 2001, by bill lansaw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Buchanan

...Buchanan County. This was her third husband. Her second husband was a man with the surname of "Jelly", first name unknown. Their was one child by this marriage, Hazel Jelly, later Hazel Babcock the...

Re: My Elgin County Research Posted on: 08 Nov 2001, by  nancy0817

Hi Rob, There's at least one JELLY living in the Springfield area of Elgin Co. I know him personally. He might be willing to help you. I'll pass your message along and see what develops. Good luck wit...

Re: British Columbia, Canada Godbehere connection to Sheffield Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by Rocky Sampson

Surnames > Godbehere

...siblings came to tears from their falls or whatever....Granny Hutchinson (Godbehere) would give them jelly beans from a little velvet sack that hung from her bed post. The cute part about the story is tha...

Re: Catharine Lucas>Wicke>Beligium.>Iowa Posted on: 28 Nov 2001, by  Tony_Norris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Johnson

Don't see Catherine but my Iowa lines include a Belgium connection and LUCAS, BOSS, TODD, JELLY on my mother's maternal side and her paternal side has CONRAD, SHIPE/SCHEIB and a Robert OSMAN who married a ...

Charles Tout Dickinson Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  joebeaches

Surnames > Dickinson

b. c.1855-1860, died age 96. Is this the DICKINSON of DICKINSON Preserves-jams, jelly etc, which I believe is based in California. Charles Tout Dickinson was s/o Josiah Dickinson (1815-1898) of NY; went to...

John Scott and Mary Hamilton Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Donna Ryan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

... 1 Charles Scott, Scotland . + Anne Sands, Scotland ........ 2 John Sands Scott 1845 - Loch Jelly, Scotland ............ + Mary Maria Hamilton 1851 - Ohio ................... 3 Charles Victor Sc...

Holden, M. N. Posted on: 02 Jan 2002, by  RuthAnnMontgo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

The Hymenial Altar On Sunday the 6th instant, the Rev. Father Bow of Edgerton, joined in wedlock Mr. M. N. Holden and Miss Mary O'Riley both of Evansville. The happy couple were on Monday evening ve...

Thomas Henry Barrett Posted on: 22 Jan 2002, by  MelanieRi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

LEAD BELT NEWS, Flat River, St. Francois Co. MO, Fri. Feb. 7, 1936 THOMAS H. BARRETT Thomas Henry Barrett passed away Sunday, February 2, 1936, at his home in Bismarck, aged 82 years, 4 months and 2...

Jelly I O M Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  sheilaMCain

Hi Diane I have been looking for a branch of my tree named Jelly, Elizabeth Cain b 1809 later married Richard Jelly, her father was Patrick Cain of Knockaloe Moar Isle of Man. I have nothing more I can tell you...

Jeffery BENALLY Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  Karen Bush

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Navajo > Navajo

...BENALLY, Shiprock Chapter president; grandmother Jean BENALLY; 4 aunts Daisy YABENY, Maxine TALK, Lillie JELLY and Leola BENALLY; mother-in-law Annabell HARRISON and two uncles, Perry and Peter BENALLY. P...

per page