Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "JENNE" - 235 Messages

per page

William Waterbury and Martha Langdon Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by Marjorie Sheppard

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

...who remained in Prince Edward County. The names connected are Langdon,Solmes, Kimmerley,Jackson,Brock,Jenne,Mason and Waterbury

Oren Thomas McKee Posted on: 01 Mar 2002, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...Chief Radio Man. After graduation from the Skadron Business College in California, he married Velda J. Jenne in 1950. The couple owned and operated the Barn Tavern in north Portland from 1952 to 1980. T...

Henry Spencer - 1941 Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by  JSMTX

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Watertown Daily Times Jefferson County, New York 3 November, 1941 Page 10 Henry Spencer, Aged 95, Dies Henry Spencer, 95, of 415 East street, one of Jefferson County’s four remaining veterans o...

Sarah Ann Jenne Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

Sarah Ann Fowler was married to Lovett Adelbert Jenne . Sarah Ann was born in Antwerp,N.Y.. on Jan 24,1835. She died in Almira, Mi. Oct 25,1887. She was the daughter of Lester N. and Dolly Brown(Green) Fow...

Sarah A. Jenne - 1887 Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  ShirleyFarone...

Antwerp Gazette - October 25, 1887 Sarah A. Jenne, wife of L. A. Jenne, died, of typhoid fever, at her home, in Cedar Run, Mich., Oct. 25th, 1887, aged 50 years. She was a sister of Mrs. Dr. A. W. Goodale, of ...

JOB JENNE Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Windsor

The Jennes were in Vt in the 1790 census. Not sure when they went there. My Job Jenne left Vt about 1810 for unknown places. Job Jenne Jr. is not listed as one of his children but some of his other children wer...

Job JENNE Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Jill Watters Rains

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Windsor

I also descend from a JOB JENNE b. 1732(although I have listed he married a Keziah BRIGGS) through his son SETH, who married Hannah RIDER. I don't have any information about when they traveled from Dartmou...

Lucretia Brock Mason Waterbury Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by Marjorie Sheppard

...Waterbury(my Grandfather) as well as Susan,Eliza and Martha.Martha ,their daughter married Adelbert Jenne.James Marshall settled in the Deseronto area of Hastings County. I would love to hear from anyone ...

WILLIAM F. JENNE AND FAMILY Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by  Bethrasmussen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Eastland

I would like someone to look in the 1880 census for Eastland Co and see if there is a William F. Jenne(wife Sarah Ellen Torrence) and family listed? It would be much appreciated. I believe it is on page 31...

Oren Thomas McKee (b. 1920) Posted on: 01 Mar 2002, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Lancaster

...Chief Radio Man. After graduation from the Skadron Business College in California, he married Velda J. Jenne in 1950. The couple owned and operated the Barn Tavern in north Portland from 1952 to 1980. T...

Jenne's in IK Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by bonnie hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

Looking for Jenne's in IL (Possibly Madison) around 1865. My ggrandmother, Joanna Jenne was born in IL in 1865. Family tradition says her mother was BELLE_____. Unknown father's name or siblings. Possibly ...

DIENER, Henry J. 1830 - Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by volunteer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Record of the Pioneers of Outagamie County, Wisconsin; pub. 1898, The Post Publishing Co.; page 32 HENRY J. DIENER Mr. Henry J. Diener was born in Germany, June 20, 1830; came to America with his pa...

William and Martha Waterbury Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by Marjorie Sheppard

I am searching for info. on Mrs. A. Jenna the daughter of William and Martha Waterbury.This daughter was probably born in Sidney Township approx 1852-1860.She has 2 known siblings-James Marshall Water...

Lansden, Halac Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  NancieTaylor5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Moultrie

...which is about one half mile east of his father's residence. Mr. Lansden was married to Miss Grace Jenne of Sullivan and to this union were born two ...

Townsend family Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by  SPawluk1635

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Oxford

...was John Edgar Townsend b. 1892 in Princeton Ontario, son of Robert Henry Townsend and Harriet Amanda Jenne. Robert and Harriet were married in 1891 in North Norwich Twp. Robert Henry was born in 1859 in...

JENNE Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Addison

I have a Jenne ancestor from Vermont. Don't know if he is from Addison county. His name is Jobe Jenne. He had brothers Eber and William. All went to Indiana about 1830 If anyone knows anything about this family...

ADOPTED BIRTHNAME JENNE Posted on: 15 Feb 1999, by LORI TATE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Addison

I WAS DOING A SERCH FOR THE SURNAME JENNE AND THIS PAGE CAME UP, I WAS ADOPTED AND I FOUND OUT MY BIRTHNAME WAS JENNE, IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION YOU COULD SHARE WITH ME IT WOULD HELP ME WITH MY SERCH. THANK Y...

Church Posted on: 20 Oct 1998, by Diane Titus

Looking for any connections of early 1800 and 1790's in Goshen, Salisbury area for Caleb, Silas Church family. Children born there prior to 1807. Land records show family there. Need church and vitals...

Sarah Fowler Jenne Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  ShirleyFarone...

Antwerp Gazette - no date found Jefferson County, N. Y. SARAH A. Jennie, wife of L. A. Jenne, died, of typhoid fever, at her home, in Cedar Run, Mich., Oct. 25th, 1887, aged 50 years. She was a sister of ...

George Spencer - 1950 Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by  JSMTX

...years. Mr. Spencer was born in the town of Watertown Aug. 22, 1874, a son of the late Henry and Emily Jenne Spencer. His father, a Civil war veteran, died Nov. 1, 1941 in this city at the age of 95 years....

Elaine G. Mantle, 57, Dies; Theresa Native Posted on: 30 Mar 2001, by Suzi

...Arthritis Foundation, PO Box 6360, Watertown, NY 13601. Surviving are her husband, Ralph; a son, James Jenne, Watertown; two daughters, Mrs Daniel (Karen) Casciaro, Star Lake, and Mrs Nelson (Marla) Marti...

Re: Mrs Flint’s Funeral Held at Carthage Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by  Jenne540

Your Lavina Flint is my GGGAunt, sister to my GGGrandfather Henry Spencer Would love to hear more of Lavina and her family Barbara Spencer Smith Edziu4747@aol.com

HEINTZ Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by Sharon Palm

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Genesee

Batavia Daily News...March 25, 1914 The funeral of Charles J. HEINTZ was held at 2 o'clock this afternoon from his late home, No. 548 East Main Street, the Rev. Alfred BRITTIAN officiating. Among the ...

JOB JENNE FAMILY Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Beth Rasmussen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

Searching for the family of Job Jenne and Keziah Tobey Jenne. They moved to Ohio from Vermont about 1810. They had several children including, Job Jr,Cyrene,Isaiah,Lydia, Lucinda,Abner,Heber and Freeman. Some o...

JENNE FAMILY AND KIN Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dearborn

I am searching for any information about the JENNE family who were in Delaware Co about 1838. ISAIAH JENNE purchased land in Crawford Co, Il in 1838 and gave his residence as Delaware Co. Any information of thi...

Obituary Lillian JENNE BROWN Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by  Fassel01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

...long illness. She was born in Pittsfield on May 4, 1904, a daughter of the late Willard and Rose Plant Jenne. She was a communicant of Notre Dame Church. She was employed by the Eaton Paper Co. for 15 ...

Lillian JENNE BROWN Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by  Fassel01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

...long illness. She was born in Pittsfield on May 4, 1904, a daughter of the late Willard and Rose Plant Jenne. She was a communicant of Notre Dame Church. She was employed by the Eaton Paper Co. for 15 ...

Re: Noble Squire, son Lyman Squier Posted on: 25 Aug 2005, by Sherri Willard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

...1/9/1862 in Highland Township, Oakland County, MI. Noble's sibling are Elizabeth Squires who married Samuel Jenne and James Squires who married Mary G Stewart. 4th child unsure of at this point. Does any o...

CARR Mildred Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...February 2, 2000 in her 88th year; wife of the late Kenneth Carr and daughter of the late Ada and Demar Jenne. Interment Princeton Cemetery. Full obit inthe February 3, 2000 edition of the Brantford Expos...

JOB JENNE Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Windham

I know that Job Jenne Jr was the son of Job Jenne and Keziah Tobey of Hartland, Windsor Co, Vt. However, he is not listed in the Jenney book as one of Jobs children. The family left Vermont and went somewhere, ...

William F. Jenne and the 1900 census Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by  Bethrasmussen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Palo Pinto

On the Palo Pinto Genweb page there is a 1900 census by page. I need to find William and Sarah Jenne who lived in Strawn at that time. I don't know the page number. If anyone out there can help me with thi...

Re: Lounsbury family Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  SPawluk1635

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

...1870 in Ontario, daughter of John Lounsbury and Margaret Topley. Eliza Jane married Franklin Edgar Jenne. Their daughter Harriet Amanda Jenne married Robert Henry Townsend December 24, 1890 in Burgessville, O...

Henry Boyer-1794 Herkimer Co. NY > Eaton Co. MI Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  chelseamuseum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Eaton

1. HENRY H. BOYER (HENRY 'HENRICH'3, JOHANNES2, LEONARD1) was born 10 January 1794 in Manheim, Herkimer County, New York, and died 10 October 1854 in York Township, Stueben County, Indiana. He married...

Re: Jenne Family Posted on: 28 Aug 2006, by Helen Colbert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Crawford

My grandfather was Granville Jenne B:1873 in Clark Co. Ill. to Solomon Jenne B: 1823 and Lora Ann Swift. One brother of Granville Jenne is Lewis Jenne B:1869. Solomon Jenne is the son of Isaiah Jenne and Sarah Fuller. Two other ch...

Re: Jenne Family Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by  Bethrasmussen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Crawford

I am sorry I don't have that name. I looked in the Jenney book and there were some Augustus Jenne's but much earlier and they all stayed in Massachusetts.

Re: Jenne Family Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by Joan Miley

Martha, Do you have an August Jenne (born around 1886)in your family of Jennes? I don't have much info on him just the following: He died in St. Louis on 18 May 1933 and he married into my Hochmuths in 19...

Jenne Family Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  Bethras

Isaiah Jenne moved to Crawford Co, In after 1830. He married Sarah Fuller. I am looking for information as to where the Jenne's lived between leaving Vermont about 1800 and arriving in Crawford Co. Any hel...

JENNE OR JENNEY FAMILY Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  Bethrasmussen...

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

JENNE,JOB b.1769 in Windsor, Vt. Moved to N.Y. briefly, then went to Ohio. Possibly near Cincinnati. Job was married to KEZIAH TOBEY, also of Vt. She died in Vt or Oh. He may have died in Ohio. Their child...

Margaret McInnis-Jenne/Jenny, Brantford Posted on: 29 Apr 2005, by  jamtonge

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Wentworth

...information on Margaret McInnis (daughter of David & Ida McInnis of London). Margaret married Fred Jenne/Jenny and was living in Brantford in 1954 when her father passed away. Her siblings were: Mary...

Obituary for Elta W. Calvert - Columbus, OH Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  scrapcatb

Surnames > Calvert

...be held 1 p.m., Wednesday at the O. R. Woodyard Funeral Home, 1346 S. High St., with the Rev. Foster Jenne. Burial will be in Greenlawn Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral.

H. Irwin Nelson obit from NY 2000 Posted on: 13 Mar 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Nelson

...several nieces and nephews. He is predeceased by a brother, Ivan; and three sisters, Helen Simons, Martha Jenne and Beatrice Nelson. Calling hours will be on Thursday from 2 to 7 p.m. at his home at 84 S...

SQUIRES, JENNE, DAVIS, TAGGETT Posted on: 15 May 2005, by  researcher808

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Monroe

Does anyone know if there is a family connection between Elizabeth SQUIRES married to Samuel JENNE and James SQUIRES married to Mary STEWART. They live next door to each other in the 1850 census. I assume ...

ISAIAH JENNE AND SARAH FULLER FAMILY DESCENDENCY Posted on: 21 Sep 2002, by Beth

Isaiah Jenne of Vt. married Sarah Fuller of Crawford Co and had several children. This is a descendency for their family. If anyone needs anymore information on either of these famiies the Crawford Co Libr...

Re: family Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  Bethras

I don't have any information on your Kincaid but I have a Lucinda Jenne who married an Alexander Kincaid about the same time in Fountain Co, In or Crawford Co, Il. She had a brother Isaiah Jenne who married Sar...

JENNE FAMILY AND KIN Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  Bethras

I have the book"The Jenney Book" and would be happy to look up any Jennes or related names from Windsor, or elsewhere.

WILSON, Larry Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by  ambullard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...include his wife; a son, Brandon of Springfield; a daughter, Shannon of Springfield; a sister, Shirley Jenne of Eugene; and three grandchildren. Tuesday's celebration will be at 1 p.m. at Major Family Fune...

John and Anna Benedict - NY, OH Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Tracie Joyner

Surnames > Benedict

...Their daughter Ally (maybe Alice)was b. 5/5/1853 in NY and d. 1942 in OH. And was married to Harvey Jenne son of Ansel and Narcissa (Merrill) Jenne, also from NY. I have a picture of Anna and looks to be dated ...

Charles Plante Drowning/Obit Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by  Fassel01

Surnames > Plante

The Berkshire Evening Eagle May 20,1940 FATHER AND SON DROWN Charles P. Plante Was Native of Hinsdale Charles Pl Plante Sr., 64 a native of Hinsdale and former resident of Pittsfield and his son, ...

Re: various RAZEY lines - VT > NY > IL Posted on: 16 Feb 2003, by  TamaraBilling...

Surnames > Razey

...Electa Esther Newton (her second marriage) and Asahel Razey had Thankful Razey that married Ezekial Jenne and they had a Sophronia Jenne. Sophronia's father Joseph was born in NY. Most of the Razeys are from th...

Barnes/Hurlburt Posted on: 06 Dec 2000, by  MadelineKonel...

Surnames > Barnes

My Barnes & Hurlburt names are traced back to 1790 to 1870. George Barnes married Sophronia Hurlburt Sept 18,1816 in Brandon,Vermont. Any connection?? Later went to St. Armand, Quebec. Possible U....

per page