Search the Boards

Search Results for "JENNE" - 228 Messages

per page

DIENER, Henry J. 1830 - Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by W. David Samuelsen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

Record of the Pioneers of Outagamie County, Wisconsin; pub. 1898, The Post Publishing Co.; page 32 HENRY J. DIENER Mr. Henry J. Diener was born in Germany, June 20, 1830; came to America with his pa...

DIENER, Henry J. 1830 - Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by volunteer

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Record of the Pioneers of Outagamie County, Wisconsin; pub. 1898, The Post Publishing Co.; page 32 HENRY J. DIENER Mr. Henry J. Diener was born in Germany, June 20, 1830; came to America with his pa...

BANIE Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  ShelleyLDGree...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marathon

...Adams; a son, Roger (Tammy) Banie, Adams; three daughters, LaVonne (Dennis) Thurber, Adams, Brenda (Joe) Jenne, Dellwood, Wis., and Jayne (Charlie) Qualls, Washington; two sisters, Joan Stratton, Philadelp...

Obit Posted on: 16 Sep 1999, by Carmella

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Louis

...1997, beloved wife of Charles E. Brockman, dearest mother of Jeanne Slaner , John Brockman and Joan Jenne, mother-in-law of John Slaner , Kate Brockman and William Jenne, dear grandmother Sherry ( Matt ) Saurag...

Louis M Hess Posted on: 14 Sep 1999, by  MARNIC

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...this be the brother? I need more information on him. Daughter Mary A Hess b 1859 m. William Frederick JENNE, son of Julius Frederick JENNE and Wilhelmina OTTO from Baden.

JOB JENNE Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Fountain

In 1858 Elizabeth Jenne of Fountain Co, IN married James C. Truman. She was the daughter of Job Jenne. Job was born in Vermont. She was born in Indiana. I am looking for information on Job Jenne. He was married to M...

JOB JENNE Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Windsor

Seeking information on the Job Jenne family who moved to Windsor from Dartmouth, Ma. Job and Keziah Tobey were married in 1796. They had a son, Job Jr. who married Mariah Cook in Indiana in 1834. Any infor...

JOB JENNE FAMILY Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Beth Rasmussen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

Searching for the family of Job Jenne and Keziah Tobey Jenne. They moved to Ohio from Vermont about 1810. They had several children including, Job Jr,Cyrene,Isaiah,Lydia, Lucinda,Abner,Heber and Freeman. Some o...

Job JENNE Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Jill Watters Rains

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Windsor

I also descend from a JOB JENNE b. 1732(although I have listed he married a Keziah BRIGGS) through his son SETH, who married Hannah RIDER. I don't have any information about when they traveled from Dartmou...

JOB JENNE Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by  Bethras

The Jennes were in Vt in the 1790 census. Not sure when they went there. My Job Jenne left Vt about 1810 for unknown places. Job Jenne Jr. is not listed as one of his children but some of his other children wer...

CARR Mildred Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...February 2, 2000 in her 88th year; wife of the late Kenneth Carr and daughter of the late Ada and Demar Jenne. Interment Princeton Cemetery. Full obit inthe February 3, 2000 edition of the Brantford Expos...

Henry Boyer-1794 Herkimer Co. NY > Eaton Co. MI Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  chelseamuseum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Eaton

1. HENRY H. BOYER (HENRY 'HENRICH'3, JOHANNES2, LEONARD1) was born 10 January 1794 in Manheim, Herkimer County, New York, and died 10 October 1854 in York Township, Stueben County, Indiana. He married...

JENNE OR JENNEY FAMILY Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  Bethrasmussen...

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

JENNE,JOB b.1769 in Windsor, Vt. Moved to N.Y. briefly, then went to Ohio. Possibly near Cincinnati. Job was married to KEZIAH TOBEY, also of Vt. She died in Vt or Oh. He may have died in Ohio. Their child...

Obituary for Elta W. Calvert - Columbus, OH Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  scrapcatb

Surnames > Calvert

...be held 1 p.m., Wednesday at the O. R. Woodyard Funeral Home, 1346 S. High St., with the Rev. Foster Jenne. Burial will be in Greenlawn Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral.

WILSON, Larry Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by  ambullard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...include his wife; a son, Brandon of Springfield; a daughter, Shannon of Springfield; a sister, Shirley Jenne of Eugene; and three grandchildren. Tuesday's celebration will be at 1 p.m. at Major Family Fune...

JENNE FAMILY AND KIN Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  Bethras

I have the book"The Jenney Book" and would be happy to look up any Jennes or related names from Windsor, or elsewhere.

Edward J. Cleary Posted on: 08 May 2000, by  TILLI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

Edward J. Cleary MISSOULA - Edward J. Cleary, 67, of Florence, passed away unexpectedly on Friday May 5, 2000. Ed was born Dec. 17, 1932, in Teaneck, N.J., to Edward and Margaret Costigan Cleary.

Byron M. Jenne Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  Searching4Kin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

Biographical sketch of BYRON M. JENNE from the book entitled, "Biographical Memoirs of Saint Clair County, Michigan," published in 1903 by B. F. Bowen Publishers in Logansport, Indiana. ========...

Benjamin Wing Posted on: 26 Jan 2001, by  @@jeane@local...

Surnames > Wing

...Sangerfield, NY. Died in Pike, NY. Son Sterling Wing born not sure, think Wyoming county, NY. Married Clara Jenne in Amherst, Ohio. Had daughters Rose, Harriet (Hattie), Mary, Stella, Ella, All born in Woo...

JOB JENNE 1810 census Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

In the 1810 census for Bristol Co, New Bedford area, there is a Job Jenne listed. I am seeking more information on him. My Job was b. in Windsor, Vt in 1769 and married Keziah Tobey. They left there and we...

Job Jenne Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Parke

I am looking for information on Job JENNE who resided in Parke Co. in the 1850 census. he had a daughter Elizabeth who married James C. TRUMAN in 1858. They had sons Benjamin and Henry Benjamin. Job origin...

Meyer Pictures Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  plern

Surnames > Meyer

...least 16X20 and has the names of the following: Bertha Meyer (Merves) Senn, married twice Anna Meyer Jenne, Gustav Jenne's Wife Emma Meyer Habbeger (this may not be spelled correctly, hard for me to read t...

Jonathon Pope of Ohio 1800s Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  Bethras

Surnames > Pope

...searching for a Jonathon Pope of Ohio who may have been born in Vermont of Massachusetts. He married a Lydia Jenne of Hartland , Vt. He is listed in the 1850 census for Cuyahoga Co, Oh. Any information muc...

Re: Will Do Ohio Free Look-ups- Death Records Cuyahoga County, Ohio Posted on: 08 Jul 2001, by  Bethras

Need a death record for Jonathon Pope Jr and LYdia Jenne Pope. Thanks

Re: Will Do Ohio Free Look-ups- Death Records Cuyahoga County, Ohio Posted on: 09 Jul 2001, by  Bethras

Thanks for looking. The second name I wanted was POPE not Post. Could there be any POPE'S?

Re: Cambridgeshire relatives Posted on: 22 Jul 2001, by  sharondodson5...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cambridgeshire > General

Hi Vern: Are you related to Linda Steiner?We are cousins as well as you and me. I come through James Boyde and MAry Blanchard's son William Boyde.My maiden name was Boyd. My great Aunt Ivall Boyd John...

JENNE FAMILY, ABOUT 1840-1890,TROY, TN Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  Bethras

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Obion

I am looking for information on EBER AND MARGARET CARMON JENNE who moved from Fountain co, IN. about 1840. Their children were Stephen, Sarah,Jane and Samuel. Jane and Sarah were back in Indiana by 1860 bu...

Info on A.T.Yenne,H.R.Yenne in civil war Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by Joseph Yenne

Surnames > Yenne

My family book goes back to early 1700's, they from from Baden Germany, the earliest name is Jakob Yenne who married Salomea nee Sexauer in Feb 1767, Jakob was born 1732 in Baden, , My great-great gr...

Re: Info on A.T.Yenne,H.R.Yenne in civil war Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by H. Berk

Surnames > Yenne

My great grandfather was William Jenne, who emigrated to the US in 1880 - was born in July 1863, somewhere in Baden (Frieberg-Tiegen?) His father's name may have been John, and he had at least one other br...

The St. Louis Scharfenberger Families Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  ThomaET

Surnames > Scharfenberger

...MO Scharfenberger families. In particular, Josephine (b. 1871-75) and Maria M. Scharfenberger (nee Jenne) (previous generation). For my current information on these families, see my genealogy web pages. ...

Re: Marvel Parker Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  DParker4846

Surnames > Parker

Hello My name is Douglas Parker, Im a direct descendant of Marvel Parker son of Jeremiah Parker, the children of Marvel are: Christopher C.- b.Oct. 30, 1810, Whiting, VT Willard F. - Jan. 20, 1812, W...

Descendants of James C. Trueman Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  ParkeCoIN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Parke

...Lodi, Parke County, In, and died April 30, 1926 in DanvilleVermilion Co, IL. He married (1) ELIZABETH JENNE September 22, 1858 in Fountain Co, In, daughter of JOB JENNE and MARIAH COOK. She was born October 16,...

McWains in Vermont Posted on: 21 Jul 2002, by  JillRainsN8

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...He married Amanda M. Coolidge, 10/3/1850, who was the daughter of Luther Coolidge and Betsey Emeline Jenne(y). He died May 23, 1908 in VT and he and Amanda are buried in the Pleasant View Cemetery in Ludl...

DAR Lookup-Jenne-Vt Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by Beth

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

Would someone please look up SAMUEL JENNE ? He served in Ma but later lived in Vt. Here is the information I have.Thanks for any help. SAMUEL JENNE,b 3/11/1730,MA. d. 1.1.1802 in Vt.m. Bethia Rider . Cpl.MA.

Re: John A. Warren (m.) Lydia Finley in Pawnee Posted on: 03 Oct 2002, by  carolechapman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Pawnee

COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE ME THE NUMBER OF THE FILM FOR pAWNEE COUNTY MARRIAGES? I HAVE QUITE A LARGE FAMILY FROM PAWNEE SLACK, BROWN, BEDEA, JENNE.

Re: Info on A.T.Yenne,H.R.Yenne in civil war Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by Cheryl Lutz

Surnames > Yenne

...church records from Botzingen & Oberschaffhausen Baden Germany 1700-1969. I have come across many Jenne & Sexauer names. As a matter of fact both names show up on my tree. Do you have these church...

Re: John George Yenne born in Baden Germany Posted on: 30 Oct 2002, by  bearyourfamil...

Surnames > Yenney

I sure will. If you want you can contact me directly. genealogyusa@yahoo.com. I just made a posting for help in finding the ship records in Pa, for him. Charity

Townsend Family of Norfolk County Posted on: 10 Nov 2002, by  SPawluk1635

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Norfolk

...Norfolk in 1892. He was the son of Robert Henry Townsend (born 1859 in Norfolk) and Harriet Amanda (Jenne), and grandson of John Thomas Townsend and Margaret (Matthews). John Thomas was born in 1813 in K...

Re: BUTLER Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by  pollyntom1

Surnames > Butler

...a bible page I have a John D. Butler b.29 May 1820 in Elyria, Lorain Co. Ohio to John F. and Deborah Jenne Butler. Siblings listed on the page include Cornelia D. Butler b. 22 Feb 1819 Perry Ohio, Ornan J...

Jenne and Dexter families in New Bedford, Bristol County, MA Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Laraine Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Bristol

Henry Jenne, Jr married Meribah Dexter, both of New Bedford, MA in Dec 1796. Their first child, Abner, was born in New Bedford in 1797. By 1799, Henry and Meribah had moved on to Saratoga County, New Yor...

Re: JENNEY BOOK Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Laraine Clark

Surnames > Jenne

Does your book have any information on the Jenne (Jenney) family that was in Dartmouth and New Bedford, Bristol County, Massachusetts? Henry Jenne was born in 1746 and may have been the son of Cornelius Jenney...

Re: Aaron Jenne(y) Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Laraine Clark

Surnames > Jenne

...information on the family of Cornelius Jenney and wife Eleanor (Cole or Young)? They had a son named Henry Jenne who was born in Dartmouth about 1746 and was married to Phebe Howard in 1765. Henry and Ph...

Re: Thomas Dexter Source Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Laraine

Surnames > Dexter

...County, MA, in that book? She was married on 20 Dec 1796 in New Bedford, Bristol County, MA to Henry Jenne Jr. Both were "of New Bedford" at the time of their marriage. I do not know the names...

Re: Thomas Dexter Descendancy - Many listed, but still incomplete. Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Laraine Clark

Surnames > Dexter

...Meribah Dexter, born 16 Aug 1770, probably in Bristol County, MA? She was married on 20 Dec 1796 to Henry Jenne Jr in New Bedford, Bristol County, MA. Both of them were "of New Bedford, Bristol Coun...

Meribah Dexter of New Bedford, Bristol County, MA Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by Laraine Clark

Surnames > Dexter

...Meribah Dexter might be? She was "of New Bedford, Massachusetts when she was married to Henry Jenne Jr, also of New Bedford, MA, on 20 Dec 1796. I have a birthdate for her of 16 Aug 1770. Her first...

Martin Jenne & Ursula Jacob in Germany about 1700 Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by  MaryESicard

Surnames > Jenne

...connections to the following line. Additions, Corrections, and comments welcome. Descendants of Martin Jenne & Ursula Jacob Generation No. 1 1. MARTIN1 JENNE was born Bef. 1670 in GER, He married URS...

Thomas Dexter and Hannah Higgins, son of Constant Dexter? Posted on: 10 Mar 2003, by  Laraine72

Surnames > Dexter

...census years. Thomas Dexter and Hannah Higgins were parents of Meribah Dexter, who was married to Henry Jenne (Jenney) in New Bedford, Bristol County, MA in 1796. This is according to The Jenney Book, the...

Lott Bull genealogy...Saranac Lake, Jay NY Posted on: 12 Mar 2003, by Thomas Bull

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

Looking for info on the desc. of Lott and info on his son Russell Lott Lott Bull 1805 - 1894 Russell Lott abt 1845 - abt 1918

OAKS Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Husband: Jesse C. Oaks, Sr. (deceased) Son: Jesse C. Oaks, Jr., Lake Ridge, Virginia Daughters: Sue Oaks Jenne and Rosemary O. Karrer, both of Louisville, Kentucky Brothers: Emmett Theodore "Ted&q...

Jennee, Jenne, Jenney ect. Posted on: 10 May 2003, by  mmcdougall

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

Looking for surname: Jennee, Jenne, Jenney ect.... (Thomas??) Jefferson Jennee married to Mary (born in PA) Children: Isaac Jennee born abt 1838 Elyria, OH Debbie Anne Jennee born abt 183...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions