Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KLAMER" - 40 Messages

per page

diggin up the Bee Family Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Rckin

Surnames > Bee

Beverly, for some reason I can not reach you through your E-mail.Please E-mail me so I can give you the information that I promised you. Thanks Rockin My e-mail is Rcknrob923@aol.com

nathanaiel hicks Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  dogmamma

Surnames > Hicks

...always told i had a good memory. i tried to keep records. notice thatsome of the family always makes different dates but the names are usually always correct. thank you and i hope you can find what you are loo...

Mingo Grant Posted on: 10 May 2001, by Marcia Grant

Surnames > Grant

Hi, I am Mingos Great Granddaughter. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: Searching for parents of Nancy ODell , need help Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by  PatsieHatley

Surnames > Odell

...to help in any way I can as I have been helped by so many new cousins. Seems as if Odell is really a hard one to find, as is Gilbert. Willl be in touch again hopefully soone. Would love to get whatever in...

Re: Moses Toliver Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by  RaymondVincen...

Surnames > Toliver

was this the son or borther to jessee toliver?? got any info on jesse? sheri

Greens Posted on: 06 Mar 2002, by Georgette

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Grant

Hello, any Green relatives from the Grant Co area. Joseph Lafayette Green, Moses Edgar, James, John, etc. If you are out there, I am looking for any information about marriage, death, birth, childre...

Re: HATFIELD,GIBSON Posted on: 29 Jun 2002, by klucy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

When was your Milly born I think this is my lineklucy@arkansas.net

Samuel Curry Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by  RosieRR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

The Farm (Ellettsville, IN) July 21, 1905, p. 3 Samuel Curry, a well known carpenter of Bloomington, died Monday of heart failure.

ancestor Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by  GGnola34

Surnames > Thomas

I am trying to locate anyone who is related to a lady named Kevak who died in 1905. I have a 5 generation picture with her in it with my grandmother, but do not know how they are related. Also in the pi...

Re: Hunter / Hamilton / Lundy Posted on: 12 Jun 2004, by particularlady1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Peel

Hi..Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately..it does not look like there is a connection. I had a gentleman that was helping me with my Hamilton side. He is wonderful..he lives in Ontario. We found most of my ...

Re: LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF FRANK PISANO-NEW JERSEY. Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by Kathy

Surnames > Pisano

There was a Pasquale Pisano who married a Santa Ferrara. They are buried in Stanhope Union Cemetery. That's up by Stanhope & Netcong, New Jersey. I'm not sure which county, Sussex or Morris, the...

Re: Duncan Oliphant (look @ this Rod Oliphant) Posted on: 03 Jul 2005, by Teresa Shands

Surnames > Oliphant

Roddy, What about a private myfamily.com site where anyone researching the surname Oliphant could post trees, charts, photos, and exchange research and notes with other members ? We could invite everyone...

Registry of Deeds, Dublin - anyone live near there or have advice Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by  jesaandrak

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

Hello, I am desperately trying to get my hands on the will of one of my ancestors. I know the will is at the Registry of Deeds and also which volume, page number etc. My only problem is how to get ...

Obit: Ruth "Peaches" Mathews Smith Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Daisy Rowell Gaines. She had been a resident of Athens since 1986 and was a member of First Baptist Church, where she taught Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, was a member of the Joy Choir, served on t...

Re: Plantations around Little Rock Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by Wayne Lackie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Pulaski

...there could have been three. The History Commission in Little Rock maybe able to shed some information on the Plantations.

per page