Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "KRETCHMER" - 83 Messages

per page

Elmer Trumbauer Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Beverly

Surnames > Trumbauer

Elmer married Eva Headman, they had five children. Elmer is son of Harry Trumbauer and Annie Kretchmer. Elmer is a decendent of Miles Fischers and also helped found Trumbauersville, PA. Please let me know if y...

Nelson, Vernon Junior (obituary) Posted on: 25 Mar 2006, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

...by his parents and wife. He is survived by a step-son, Fred Pankow of Mora; a step-daughter, Jessie Kretchmer of Mora, and one grandson, Carl Kretchmer. Disposition was by cremation. Burial will take place at Fort S...

Re: Cemetery book look-up Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by Kate Kretchmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...Yarborough's. Let me know if I can be of other help as I don't think this one was much help @ all. Kate Kretchmer

Re: Marriage Look-Up in Vermilion in 1888 Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Kate Kretchmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Vermilion

...Grandparents and I have sent the money today!!!!!!!! Thank you oh so much for the information. Kate McQueen Kretchmer

Marriage Look Up Posted on: 11 Aug 2003, by  KateKretchmer...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Brown

...Records 1853 – 1901. Any tidbit is appreciated and May God Bless. Thanks ahead of time. Kate McQueen Kretchmer

Enid L. PLOEGER (1921-2005) Posted on: 11 May 2005, by Tasha Treptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...2005 in Shawano. Enid was born on July 8, 1921 in Mattoon, daughter of the late William and Lillie (Kretchmer) Draheim. On September 7, 1943 she was united in marriage to Edwin Ploeger in Birnamwood. Edwin pre...

RINK, Edith Langner, 1921-2006 Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...Church - United Church of Christ, McAdoo Spouse - Charles Rink Father - Fritz Paetzold Mother - Elfriede Kretchmer Undertaker - Kraeer, Pompano Beach, FL Residence - Pompano Beach, FL

Re: census giving name of Rachel Wolf Weintraub Posted on: 01 Dec 2004, by Rose Hoffman

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > Khmelnytska

Right now I am trying to get some information on her birth and marriage from Ukraine also on my gfather. After I find this information I will try to get census information on both. They were born in 6...

Decker Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vanderburgh

...IN. of Vanderburgh county. His fathers name was Francis P. Decker. Any imfo. helpful. Thank You. Jack Kretchmer

Ancestry Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

Need imfo. on Gustave O. Kretchmer who listed his present residence on 12/27/1912 as Kalamazoo, MI. Kalamazoo County.This was the day he and Mable Hanah Halverson applied for a marriage application in Elkhart,...

Re: Seaton/Seton of Ireland and Scotland Posted on: 27 Apr 2003, by  Katiediiid

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

...name that I have for William's wife is Miss Wilson. Thanks in advance and May God Bless. Kate McQueen Kretchmer kandj1@bellsouth.net

Re: McQueen Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by  KKretchmer

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Isle of Man > General

...parents. They are my Great Great Grandparents. I appreciate any information. May God Bless. Kate McQueen Kretchmer

Hahn Family Posted on: 07 Sep 2000, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Hahn

...1905. Please let me know if you have any dates for your Suzanne. Thanks for your posting. Kate McQueen Kretchmer

Susan/Charles/Frone Hahn Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Hahn

...around this time. I would appreciate anything on Susan, Charles or Frone. May God Bless, Kate McQueen Kretchmer jandkatserenity@aol.com

Kanawha County (WV,VA) Fords Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Ford

Surnames > Ford

...One of the Ford shildren (Marshall Alonzo) is listed as being born in Putnam in 1864. He married Agnes Kretchmer in 1866. I am in contact with one his descendants who has extensive info on that line. Alonzo's ...

Ton Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Ton

...all contact with that side of the family. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Kate Kretchmer jandkatserenity@aol.com

Re: Rose Beil Posted on: 23 Aug 2002, by Jerry Beil

Surnames > Beil

...Chicago - my records indicate that he dies in 1927 there. Karl married twice (Irene Maybeck and a Mary Kretchmer). From what my parents remember, the family lost touch with Karl, so Chicago may have meant Il...

Kretz book! Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by Kelly Kretz

Surnames > Kretz

I have word that a book is to be published, I believe something like "The family Kretchmer", or something similar... -Kelly

Decker family of IN or MI Posted on: 01 Sep 2000, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Decker

Searching any information for the following people. William Archibald Decker b: 1898 in Indiana, m: August 26, 1918 in Crawford County, South Brand Township, Michigan. He married Fern Correa Hudson d:...

Re: Karl Kretchmer and daughters Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by  jeremykuhne

Surnames > Kretschmer

I'm related to Walter Blasco. I'm pulling together the info on the Blasco's and I'm interested in what you have on Martha's family. If you have a scan of the Germany picture I'd be very interested i...

Re: Karl Kretchmer and daughters Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by Nadine Bethel

Surnames > Kretschmer

I have a Henry Krause (might be Heinrich Kretchmer) who came to America in 1888 from Germany. His parents names were Karl and Maria Erving. What got my attention was that he named 2 of his children Marianna ...

George Benjamin Kretchmer, New York Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  amyleone

Surnames > Kretschmer

I am researching George Benjamin Kretchmer married Winifred Grace Cornish bef 1915 in New York state.

KRETCHMER-L mailing list Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  amyleone

Surnames > Kretschmer

I have started the KRETCHMER-L mailing list on Rootsweb. If you want to join, go to www.rootsweb.com, pick index to mailing lists, and pick kretchmer.

Re: Kretschmer Posted on: 02 Aug 2001, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Kretschmer

...other brothers or sisters in the census as of yet. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Jack Kretchmer.

Re: mabel rounsevell/Rounseville Posted on: 23 Dec 2005, by  daveand5

Surnames > Rounsevell

...Louis. Unmarried. father: Edger B. Rounseville,b.1866, Traverse, MN d.1922, WINNEBAGO, MN m.Margaret A Kretchmer b.1864 d.1908 children of Edgar: Mabel, Elsie,Verna,Viola Hope this helps

Re: JOHN HENRY WALLACE, GREENE COUNTY, OHIO Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Wallace

...Dec. 1919. John C. Wallace was born Aug. 23 1866. Any Information would be helpfull. Thank You. Jack Kretchmer

MN WALLACE'S Posted on: 10 Jun 2003, by bonnie

Surnames > Wallace

Hi to Wallace listers- Looking for Wallace's from MN 1900's. Christopher Wallace m. Sady Copeland--3 sons James, Sherman, Andrew. Also Jeanne Agnes Wallace m. Peter Ellrick. George Wallace m. Esther ...

Kretchmer Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by  P_Bartelmey

Surnames > Hinckley

I am interested in your KRETCHMER side of the family. My husbands grandmother was Laura Emma Kretchmer, who married Frank Edward MORRIS in Chicago area. She had a sister Ella who married Walter Malinke, and another s...

Anything at all on the Charles Hnckley family.l Posted on: 03 Dec 1999, by Madeline Daverne

Surnames > Hinckley

...she married Fred Sprong. She had several aunts, Flora, Emma, Ella, Jennie, they were sisters, from the Kretchmer side of the family.Werethere any brothers?

Gerlach Posted on: 30 Sep 2000, by Karen Meyer

Surnames > Gerlach

Sorry, nothing fits. I have a picture of the eldest Kretchmer daughter taken in Germany in 1896. I suspect a female Kretchmer married a male Gerlach because the only Kretchmers I seem to have (except for the father Kar...

Cresmer in Harford Co. Posted on: 30 Jan 1999, by Gayle Reece

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Harford

Seeking info in Harford Co., Creswell community, Cresmer, Cresmeyer, Kretchmer, Germans immigrtated in 1853. Not sure of original spelling. Edward F. Cresmer married Anna Margaret Koble in 1870, she from Balti...

Philip Benjamin Walterhouse Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  Katiediiid

Surnames > Walterhouse

...Philip would be my GGGGrandfather. Clarissa Sanderlin is my GGrandmother. Thanks ahead of time, Kate Kretchmer jandkatserenity@aol.com

Re: Surname JUST Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  Carol McCormi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Morton

... They were settled with the Lutheran (?) community. Some of the Surnames are- Just- Munder- Rogers- Kretchmer- Fleifig- Sack-

Re: NY City Kretchmars Posted on: 07 Jun 2007, by  ztrent

Surnames > Kretchmer

Would anyone know the birth dates and death dates of Lou Kretchmer and his wife Etta Grandoff? My niece just married into this family last Saturday and her new mother-in-law, Lou's granddaughter gave me their...

Re: Gustave Otto Kretchmer Posted on: 12 Aug 2008, by  jkrice63

Surnames > Kretchmer

re you any relationship to the famous Ott Kretchmer, the WWII German U-boat ace?

Eloise Gregory Arceneaux LVN LPN Posted on: 26 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Eloise Gregory Arceneaux October 12, 1929 - September 18, 2008 LaFond-Ardoin Funeral Homes 2845 S. Union Street Opelousas, LA 70570 Bellevue Memorial Park S. Union Street Opelousas, LA 70570 Eloi...

LODZ Posted on: 27 Apr 1999, by  Rene1350

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Lodz

I am looking for any information about my grandmother, BRONISLAWA KRECZMER, who came to the United States with her mother and sister. Her father and brother had previously immigrated to the United Sta...

family history Posted on: 17 Aug 2008, by  cjhamanniii

Surnames > Hamann

There are several Hamann's in the midwest.. Some of the relations are the Kretchmer family..the Lemke's and also others...My father's is Charles Otto Hamann from Chesterfield Michigan....He married Helen Harwy...

Re: Kretchmer Posted on: 05 Mar 2008, by  hoosier24

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

...related to Edward Kretschmer. He would be my great-great grandfather. My father's grandmother was Bertha Kretchmer, who was a daughter of Edward Kretchmer and Louise. She had nine siblings which include a brother, Gust...

Obit for Mrs. Otto (Elizabeth Schmahl) Federwitz 1884 – 1969 Posted on: 26 Mar 2008, by  jenni_lew

Surnames > Federwitz

From Wisconsin Rapids (Wisconsin) Daily Tribune dated Tuesday, September 9, 1969 Mrs. Otto Federwitz, 84, who formerly resided at 131 12th St. N., died at 7:45 p.m. Monday at Family Heritage Home. Sh...

Anna Hanks Mcqueen Posted on: 10 Nov 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Montgomery

...and is buried @ Mound Grove Garden of Memory. Thanks ahead of time for any information. Kate McQueen Kretchmer

McQueen Census Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...McQueen. Joshua was born October 26, 1866 in Clark County, Illinois. Thanks ahead of time. Kate McQueen Kretchmer jandkatserenity@aol.com

Need Birth Look-up in Clark County, Please Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

...GGGrandparents are: Daniel Elijah McQueen & Anna Hanks McQueen. Thanks ahead of time. Kate McQueen Kretchmer jandkatserenity@aol.com

Albert Fahrenkrug Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by  BlackHills

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > La Crosse

...e-mail address for them. Also would like information on his parents, Carl O. Fahrenkrug and Augusta Kretchmer Fahrenkrug. Thanks, Janice

Knop Elrose M. Obit Posted on: 02 Jun 2010, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Las Cruces, died May 27, 2010. She was born September 23, 1924 in Milwaukee, WI to Charles and Mary Kretchmer Albert. She had been a loan officer in the banking industry and retired after many years of faithfu...

Kretchmer Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Marilyn

Surnames > Kretchmer

I am looking for Kretchmer relatives that lived in Neenah, Wisconsin. My Great-Grandmother was Augusta Kretchmer, and married Charlie O. Fahrenkrug. Charlie was born Jan. 08, 1867, and came from Germany about 1885. Hav...

Re: Thomas Jefferson Baker, Shippenville, PA Posted on: 24 Mar 2010, by  ckretchmer_1

Surnames > Baker

...Baker info I can share about Zula's relatives and that line of Bakers thanks in advance Christina Kretchmer

Dipple Posted on: 06 Oct 2009, by  JIWelsch

Surnames > Dipple

DAVENPORT, Iowa -- Velma M. Dipple, 90, of Davenport, died Tuesday, April 17, 2001, at Good Samaritan Nursing Center. Services will be at the All Faith Chapel at the Halligan-McCabe-DeVries Funeral H...

Kretchmer Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

Need imfo.on Gustave O. Kretchmer. Born 03/02/1891 in Menasha,WI.to Edward Kretchmer and Louise (Shroeder?)Kretchmer.Both parents Born in Germany.Occupation of Edward was papermaking.

Eaton WI. Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  Katiediiid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Manitowoc

...Auburg believed to have been born in Wi. possible Eaton Wi. Hoping to here from someone. Thank You Jack kretchmer

per page