Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sherman Keene" - 90 Messages

per page

WAT(D)KINS Posted on: 03 Sep 1998, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breathitt

...(was in WWII)-still living I think Golden-m. Price Fletcher- still living *Lillian Breck's father: Sherman Wadkins m. Mill Herald 7-1883 Kids: Keene b 1894 d 1988 m. Sadie Peggy b 1898 Pierce b 1900 (was i...

COPELAND, SOPER, BARBER, HAHN, ROEKLE, WASHBURN, SHERMAN, ASHWORTH, WELLNITZ, LIASTICO Posted on: 25 May 1998, by Keli Spears Copeland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lenawee

...to MI) HAHN,(PARKER,CARTER,MENDENHALL,BEALS),STEVENS OH to MI ROEKLE,WELLNITZ,LIASTICO GER to MI SHERMAN,STURTEVANT(KEENE)CT,MA, OH to MI WASHBURN,ASHWORTH,HALL,ALLEN,TIDSWELL VT,NY to MI

LONA VADY DYE Posted on: 10 Mar 1999, by Mike

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

...was preceded in death by her first husband, Bill Lee Dye; and her second husband, Dewey Dye; one son, Sherman Dye; and one grandson, Jeremiah Junior Keene. Survivors include one daughter, Helen Marie Keene of Swords ...

William Luther BAIRD d. 31 Dec 1957 Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Loraine A. Baird

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Gibson

Funeral services for William Luther BAIRD, 48, of 1813 Manchester Ave., who died Thursday morning at a local hospital, were to be held this afternoon at 4 o'clock at the Cosmopolitan Funeral Home. Con...

Samual Bell, East Moline, IL Posted on: 04 Feb 2000, by Steven Bell

Surnames > Bell

For some time now I have been trying to get past this road block. I have traced my family tree back to Samual Bell in East Moline, IL, USA. There is no family record of before that or where he came fr...

Whiteside Family History Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by  JWhitesi

Surnames > Whiteside

For Mecilla Keene: Got the following names from a distant relative. Don't know if you can use them or not but perhaps they can be a jumping off point for you. These names are down to and including myself. ...

Myrtle Keene Posted on: 09 Dec 2000, by Shana White

Surnames > Keene

Hi, I'm not sure if it is the same family, but do you know a Sherman Keene. (from Maine) I thought I've heard the name Myrtle mentioned a long time ago but I'm going to have to do some research on it. Hope to hea...

Van Buren Press Index 1859-1862 Volume 1 Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by Fran Warren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

Van Buren Press Obituaries, Death Notices and News Items 1859-1862 Volume 1 $100 Reward, 143 Abel, James J, 50 Abolition, 140 Abolitionism, 126, 145 Abolitionism In The Cherokee Nation, 121 Abolition...

obit for Bill H. Honaker Posted on: 19 Dec 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Honaker

...preceded in death by his first wife, Edna Stover Honaker; one son, Billy Wayne Honaker; three brothers, Sherman, Marion and Herman Honaker; and two sisters, Lorene Honaker and Hannah Hawkins. He is survived...

Re: George Maness Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by Sharon Maness Cambern

Surnames > Maness

My Great-grandfather was a George O.(or B.) Maness. He was the father of my paternal Grandmother Amy Elizabeth Maness. I have recently found that the list I thought was George's children is wrong. I...

Re: Keene Family Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by  Ellen_Carper

Surnames > Keene

...quite different from his other children. Just ran across a lady's page in LDS, who has her b. 1836 as Keene and her father as James Keene, but no other information on the family. Have been also looking at the...

Cleo Thornton Thompson Obit Posted on: 16 Oct 2002, by  jorgyrus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...sons and four daughters, James Thompson of Campbellsville, John Thompson and his wife Margaret of Mt. Sherman, Darlene Higgins and her husband William of Keene, Ky., Virginia Griffin and her husband James of Gree...

Frederick S. Stainbrook & Chronicks?? Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  Joan_Keene

Surnames > Stainbrook

..."grandfather". Are there ANY folks out there working on Fredericks line that are decendants of his children; Sherman, Grant, Nettie, & Daniel? These children were listed in the same house hol...

Re: Charles Hulsey Posted on: 11 Jul 2003, by Pat Keene

Surnames > Hulsey

...Jane C. "Gincy" Smith, born Sep. 30, 1832, GA; died Jan. 23, 1912, 315 South Montgomery St., Sherman, Grayson Co., TX; buried Jan. 24, 1912, West Hill Cemetery, Sherman, TX. They had 7 children: 1. Sarah ...

Obit: Dr. Lynn Wade McCraw Posted on: 20 Jul 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...eighty-nine years. He was born on October 26, 1914, in Bonham, Fannin County,Texas. His parents were Newton Keene McCraw and Cora May Lynn. Lynn graduated from Sherman High School in 1932 where he lettered in fo...

Obit: Hollis 'Hoss' Guffey Jr. Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Hollis 'Hoss' Guffey Jr. BURKBURNETT,TX - Hollis "Hoss" Guffey Jr. ended his long battle with cancer and went to be with the Lord on Dec. 8, 2002. Services will be held at 2 p.m. on Tue...

Re: Please help us find the families who should have these records -Stacey, Akers. Bischoff, Keen, Keene, Stacy, Griffiths, Gally Fugate, Dooley, Dula, Dunnway, Lynch, McColley, Mc Coy, Haven, Wilson, Wilcher Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by Pat Daughtry

Surnames > Keene

I have just started to research my father's family. Have looked through the Keene and Keen listings and have not seen any reference to a General Sherman Keen(e). Am not sure if his first name is really General or...

General Sherman Keen(e) Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by Pat Daughtry

Surnames > Keene

Am looking for any information on General Sherman Keen(e) married to Elizabeth, from WVA. They had several children including Willie, Harrison, Thomas, Lonze, Pricie, Martha.

Chester "Chet" G. Larson 1907-1988 Posted on: 18 Nov 2004, by Loraine Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

PJ: March, 1988: Sherman: Chester "Chet" G. Larson, 80, of 157 E. Main St., Sherman, died at 8:30 p.m. Friday (March 25, 1988) at the Ball Pavition of Erie, Pa. He was born Dec. 22, 1907, in Collins, a so...

Beatrice "Peg" Ethel Lytle obit from NY 2000 Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Lytle

Lewis — Beatrice "Peg" Ethel Lytle, 87, of Route 9 in Lewis, died on Friday, May 19, 2000, at the home of her daughter. After suffering a stroke in August of 1999, she lived alternate months...

William DeRoy THOMPSON Obit 1997 Posted on: 19 Aug 2005, by  Karen_Jorgens...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Mr. William Deroy Thompson, son of Mrs. Cleo Thornton Thompson of Mt. Sherman and the late Mr. Howard Thompson, was born July 14, 1938, in Green County and departed this life on Wednesday, March 12, 1997, at...

Kenny W. Keel Posted on: 02 Oct 2005, by  MarthaReddout

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Love

...Navy. Survivors include his wife, Mrs. Melinda Keel of the home in Marietta; two sons, Stephen Keel of Sherman, Texas, and Kris Wright of McKinney, Texas; two daughters, Kendra Keel of Marietta and Stephani...

Obit: Alice E. (Sherwood) Severy b.1908 Howard Brook, NB Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by  kttrucking1

Surnames > Sherwood

...several years at Cony High School. She was predeceased by two granddaughters, Pamela Quick and Karen Sherman.Her husband, Chester Severy, died in August, 1995. She is survived by her son, Wendell Clark and w...

Winona Bruce Sherman Palmer Posted on: 21 Mar 2006, by  ShannK2

Surnames > Palmer

Looking for information on Winona Bruce Sherman Palmer born about 1900. Father was Elmer T Sherman born 9/3/1866 Keene NH. Mother was Gertrude Mae Ryan Sherman born 9/19/1873. Winona married Ray Palmer. Any assistance is g...

EPPS Posted on: 12 Nov 1998, by  EdnaEpps64

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...died 5-18-1940 in Grayson County Tx/ wife Della Dyer. William Kidwell CONWELL b 5-3-1889 died 2-8-1960 Sherman,, Tx wife Grady Greer WRIGHT b.2-21-1890 D. 12-21-1976 Sherman Tx

Mary Edna (Franklin) Howell obituary Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Jim Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

...She was the wife of Charles Wesley Howell. Born in Knott County, she was the daughter of John Sherman Franklin and Lizzie Jane Hopkins Franklin. She was a member of Immanuel Baptist Church in the Mu...

Re: Ridgeway Posted on: 06 Nov 2004, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hopkins

I overlooked some census records. 14 Apr 1930; TEXAS, DALLAS, DALLAS 7 J-PCT Series: T626 Roll: 2320 Page: 113 ED: 57-87 Sheet 32A 707 S. Vernon St. Joe M Ridgeway, 79, KY KY KY, retired farme...

Mary Edna (Franklin) Howell obituary Posted on: 07 Aug 2006, by Jim Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

...illness. She was the wife of Charles Wesley Howell. Born in Knott County, she was the daughter of John Sherman Franklin and Lizzie Jane Hopkins Franklin. She was a member of Immanuel Baptist Church in the ...

Vernice Kay LALONE Posted on: 25 Jan 2006, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Thursday January 19, 2006. Vernice was born June 25, 1940 in Mason, MI the daughter of Alfred and Frances (KeeneSherman who preceded her in death. She was a graduate of Spring Arbor College, attended Western Mich...

Alice SHERWOOD Severy died in Maine 2005, born in NB 1908 Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by Marilyn

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

...several years at Cony High School.She is survived by her son, Wendell Clark, and daughter-in-law Eloise of Keene, N.H.; a daughter, Glenna Paire and son-in-law Carl of Vernon, Conn.; and a sister, Maude Sw...

Re: Obituary for Cleona Kate Keene, 8 May 1937 Posted on: 17 May 2006, by Pat

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Diego

San Diego Union - Moday May 10, 1937 DEATHS; KEENE--May 8, 1937. Cleona K. Keene, beloved wife of Alton J. Keene, mother of Lindsey H. Williams, San Diego, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John P. Sheffield, Summerfield, N.C.,...

Re: Whidden Posted on: 11 Jan 2005, by  okie2hd

Surnames > Whidden

...,I just tripped up on them tonight by putting DNA in my search bar. Jehu supposedly got Annie Edell Sherman off a res in NC, still checking that. Frances Kaziah Keene,his mom is reputed to be 1/2 or full blooded(...

Re: Daniel Whidden and Alice Keen Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by W.B.Bryant

Surnames > Whidden

Not really ringing any bells.I know that Francis Kaziah Keene married my GGGrandfather John Jacob Whidden

Re: Daniel Whidden and Alice Keen Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by W.B.Bryant

Surnames > Whidden

Not really ringing any bells.I know that Francis Kaziah Keene married my GGGrandfather John Jacob Whidden

walthalls Posted on: 13 Sep 2000, by  wallyjbw

Surnames > Walthall

...walthall son of Thompson and Asenath (Hutherson) Walthall was born in 1842 in Amelia Co. and married Betty Keene Green dau. of R.P.Greene of Petersberg VA on 1/4/1866. They settled in Richmond and he died ...

Bowman Family Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  ReneMcGuireSt...

Surnames > Bowman

...the mines Margaret (Mag) Bowman who did marry Dave Yates and had 3 children that I know of Lillian, Sherman and Bessie. Molly Bowman married Jim Keene and had 7 children but I only have 5 names - Clark, Bessie (m...

orbit for Mildred Stephens Posted on: 04 May 2004, by  kimmieshelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Stephens

...daughter of Julius and Inez Jernigan Owens. Mildred married Orland Stephens on January 16, 1937 in Sherman, Texas. She was a homemaker and a member of Trinity Baptist Church. Aunt Mildred touched the liv...

Robert Sherman Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  KWorth

Surnames > Keen

Please send me the info you have on the Sherman family. The Keene family don't seam to fit in my Keen or Keene family. Thamks Katherine

ME- Sherman W. Keene died 11/4/1999 Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by  AMaineGenealo...

Surnames > Strout

Sherman W. Keene, 70, of Poland,ME died 11/4/1999 in Lewiston, ME. He was born in Poland, March 21, 1929 the son of Warren & Nina Strout Keene Sr. He attended school in Poland & worked for Goodyear Tire in Con...

Obit: Eileen Dell (Calkins) Patterson b. 30 Apr 1933 Woodhull, Steuben, NY; d. 25 Feb 2006 Corning, Steuben, NY Posted on: 01 Mar 2006, by Jean Kay Morse

Surnames > Patterson

...Town, WV; her sons, Dr. Kevin Patterson of Saratoga Springs, Shawn (Rita) Patterson of Anderson, SC, and Keene Patterson of Charles Town, WV; her grandchildren, Laura Sherman, Jessica Sherman, Kaylyn Patterson, Brendon ...

Lamar Hunt Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Lamar Hunt DALLAS, TX - Lamar Hunt, the Kansas City Chiefs' owner who was a founder of the American Football League and one of the leaders of the AFL-NFL merger, has died. Remembered as a humb...

Obits - Midland Reporter Telegram – 2nd week of Jan., 2007 Posted on: 04 Feb 2007, by  adgmz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Midland

Blakeney, Cherry ANDREWS -- Cherry Blakeney, 89, of Andrews died Friday, Jan. 5, at Permian Residential Care Center. Services will be 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 8, at McNett Funeral Home Chapel...

Surrogate Court Index (boxes 51-60) Posted on: 28 Feb 2007, by  rsmstahley

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...Huneywood, Hutchinson Ingalls, Inman, Irish Jackson, Jobe, Johnson, Jones Kammerer, Kasprick, Keeler, Keene, Kelley, Kelsey, Kenner, Kingman, Knickerbocker Lawton Learn, Lee, Lewis, Lexer, Lincoln, Lio...

part 1 Military service of students of Leavitt Institute, Turner , Maine 1945 Posted on: 21 Jun 2007, by  ablond2nd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Androscoggin

...meritorious services in the European theatre with the Ninth Air Force MERCHANT MARINE William MOODY AS Sherman VARNEY AS MARINES Pfc Malcolm W BURDIN Cpl Blaine DAVIS Pfc Daniel HOBBS Sgt Harold KILBRETH P...

Re: Thomas Makepeace immigrant origins Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  thoot

Surnames > Makepeace

Descendants of Thomas Makepeace Generation No. 1 1. THOMAS5 MAKEPEACE (ABEL4, RICHARD3, HENRY2, HENRY1) was born 22 Sep 1595 in Bristol, Dorchester, ENGLAND, and died 02 Feb 1666/67 in Boston, Su...

Don "Red" Barry 1912 - 1980 Posted on: 06 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Don 'Red' Barry Real name: Donald Michael Barry DeAcosta 1910 or 1911 --- 1980 Don "Red" Barry Don "Red" Barry (January 11, 1912 – July 17, 1980) was an American film actor wh...

Tom Keene aka Richard Powers aka George Duryea Posted on: 07 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Tom Keene/Richard Powers/George Duryea Real name: George Duryea 1896 - 1963 If there was one actor who had many cinema 'lives' and permutations, it was George Duryea ... who became Tom Keene ... who became ...

(Derby) CONVERSE Posted on: 08 Mar 2008, by  mommywow

Surnames > Derby

...Woburn, Massachusetts. She married ALBERT FRANKLIN CONVERSE 25 Oct 1898 in Concord, Massachusetts, son of SHERMAN CONVERSE and ELIZABETH TAY. He was born Apr 1862 in Woburn, Massachusetts. Notes for HELEN...

Re: David Zenos Leake Sarah Sally Eaton Leake of New York Posted on: 15 Jun 2008, by  mamfamily_1

Surnames > Leake

Descendants of David Zenos LEAKE 1 David Zenos LEAKE b: 14 Aug 1797 in Canadaigua, Ontario,NEW YORK d: 08 Jan 1872 in Janesville, Harmony Rock County.. Wisconsin . +Sarah (Sally) EATON b: 0...

My Leake Lines Descendants of David Zenos LEAKE Posted on: 15 Jun 2008, by  mamfamily_1

Surnames > Leake

Descendants of David Zenos LEAKE 1 David Zenos LEAKE b: 14 Aug 1797 in Canadaigua, Ontario,NEW YORK d: 08 Jan 1872 in Janesville, Harmony Rock County.. Wisconsin . +Sarah (Sally) EATON b: 0...

per page