Search the Boards

Search Results for "Krett" - 41 Messages

per page

SKROCH/SYGULLA Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by  nbfloyd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Trempealeau

Would like to find descendents of George SKROCH and Elizabeth [Lizzie]SYGULLA, married Feb. 14, 1911 in Trempealeau County, Wisconsin. Lizzie would have been a niece to my greatgrandmother, Julia Slug...

krett Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by dennis krett

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Podkarpackie

any connection?

Tom Garrison Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  gentlemist

Surnames > Garrison

Hi Nan Krett My GGG Grandfather was James C Garrison, and am doing a Family search on the Garrison's. You might want to access message number 559, and talk with that gentleman about Garrison's from ILL. T...

Tom Garrison Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  gentlemist

Surnames > Garrison

Hi Nan Krett My GGG Grandfather was James C Garrison, and am doing a Family search on the Garrison's. You might want to access message number 559, and talk with that gentleman about Garrison's from ILL. T...

Re: Hotz Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  E_Antosh

Localities > Eastern Europe > Ukraine > General

My maiden name was Rishko from Old Forge, Pa. Jerry and Pat Krett are cousins of mine which I remember visiting when I was very young. My dad Andrew Rishko took us to Olyphant many times for different occa...

Schalkowitz-Poppealeau (Popielow) Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by Joni Floyd

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Opole

Looking for kinfolk--Stampka/Stampke, Krett, Sluga. Have lots of information for the area.

Re: Oprisko Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Kim Krett

Surnames > Oprisko

Lovey Oprishko married into my Kosydar line in Olyphant. How did you find out their village of origin? Any possibility that Mary married a Krett instead of Krott?

Re: Oprisko Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by  kathryn_sarge...

Surnames > Oprisko

Yes, she could be a Krett. I got the "Krott" name off of her sister Dolores' death certificate. Email me privately and I can give you all I have. (rinky22@verizon.net)

Immigration Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  nbfloyd

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > GLShipping

I know Mathias and Francisca Kulas arrived at the Port Of Milwaukee about 1868 and Leon Krett in 1869 some time. Am having a hard time finding out where the Kulas' came from and would like an arrival date ...

Searching for relatives Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by kim krett gerst

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lackawanna

All from Galicia. Settled in Olyphant.Russian Orthodox

Dybalas from Moravia Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by Robert E. DYBALA

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Moravia

...grandfather was John/Johann/Jan Dybala, who was born there in September 28, 1831. He and his wife, Mariana Krett, left Novy Hrozenkov in 1869 and came to Texas in the United States. John had two brothers,...

Re: Dybalas from Moravia Posted on: 16 May 2002, by  dbkret

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Moravia

I notice that you have a Krett from Novy Hrozenkov. My grandfather was named Kret from Hovezi 7.5 miles away. I've come across both spellings from both villages. I also have contacted some Kret(s) in Texas...

anna and paul plisko Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by christa plisko

Surnames > Plisko

...plisko in my family tree and they were from pa. If paul plisko's parents were...George Plisko and Anna Krett. Please write back and we'll have to swap info. Thank you, Christa

George and Anna Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by George

Surnames > Plisko

Christa, My grandparents were George Plisko(actually went by Pliska) and Anna Krett. If I have this correct you are the daughter of John Martin Plisko, brothers of Michael,Matthew, and Stephen(mother Shery...

Re: Plisko/Plisco Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by George

Surnames > Plisko

...Plisko or Pliska (George, John, Mike, Paul, Peter) My grandfather was George Pliska married to Anna Krett. Later my grandmother changed the name to Plisko. I have searched all the records for George Plisko...

Re: Plisko/Plisco Posted on: 20 Jul 2002, by christa plisko

Surnames > Plisko

...Plisko at all. Is plisko and plisco the same name but was changed over time. I know that the last name Krett was in my family, but can't remember anything else. I live very close to Philadelphia so woul...

Krett Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by Dennis Krett

Surnames > Krett

I am researching the Krett family tree and have information dating back to a Thomas and Marianna Krett from Siolkowice, Silesia. Prussia (Poland).Thomas was born abt. 1744 and some of his decendents came to Tre...

Re: Krett Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by Cheryl Krett

Surnames > Krett

...this website. I was fascinated by the information you have found on Kretts. My husband's family name is Krett, and we live in Regina, Saskatchewan. I would like to learn more about the Kretts you have disc...

Re: Krett Posted on: 14 Aug 2003, by krett

Surnames > Krett

Hello, I live in France and my name is KRETT. My grandfather (julian)was born in Poland and died in 1945 during the war. My father came in france with his mother in 1948. I have no information about this ...

Re: Krett Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by Wade Krett

Surnames > Krett

The person you are asking for information about the Krett name was my father. He died in June 2002. I have some of his information however. I would be glad to share the research he did with you. What is yo...

Stemmer Posted on: 10 Mar 2001, by  JoanSchimbeno

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

I have noted a Henry Stemmer(1858-1943) buried in St. Joseph's Cemetery in Cambria County. My mother's maiden name was Stemmer. Grandfather was George Stemmer and Great Grandfather was Peter F. Stemme...

Muriel M Englehart 1912 - 1988 Posted on: 02 Jun 2001, by Kitty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...married to former Kathy Foster, Bristol; also 13 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren. Sister of Mae Krett, Johnstown. Member of Park Avenue United Methodist Church. Former member of Ferndale Ladies Au...

Re: Immigration Posted on: 22 May 2007, by  br1819

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > GLShipping

I am reseaching my husbands family and the name Leon Krett has come up. He had a daughter named Elizabeth who is a direct link to my husband family, also children named anna, william, andrew,casper,and mor...

Re: Mecina Wielka Posted on: 25 Feb 2011, by  kimkrett

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Malopolskie

I am also researching Lemko/Rusyn roots concerning Mecina Wielka (Mecyna Velika. Kim Krett lemkogirl@gmail.com

Re: Crate family Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  cr8dad

Surnames > Crate

...in western Pennsylvania circa 1815. The lineage I am researching sprang from the Greth(Grett, Kret, Krett) line originating in Philadelphia in 1749. It started with a man called Andreas Grett, who immegr...

Re: ANIELAK family Posted on: 01 Jul 2011, by  flawlessly199...

Surnames > Anielak

Researching family of Walter and Lena Anielak of St.Louis, Mo.. Lena passed away in 1939. Children Loraine Julian and grandson Lawrence Krett.

Re: ANIELAK family Posted on: 01 Jul 2011, by  flawlessly199...

Surnames > Anielak

Researching family of Walter and Lena Anielak of St.Louis, Mo.. Lena passed away in 1939. Children Loraine Julian and grandson Lawrence Krett.

Krett Posted on: 07 May 2013, by  Lowry26

Surnames > Krett

I am trying to research Krett's in Pennsylvania. My great grandfather's name was Daniel Krett. He came to Pennsylvania from Galicia/Halychyna/Poland in 1896. He was born in 1874. If you have any informa...

Krett in PA. Posted on: 15 Sep 2013, by  michaeljohn k...

Surnames > Krett

My mother Delores Krett was born to Michael Krett. My mother had 2 sisters, Mildred and Lilianne. All of Oliphant,PA. All have passed away in NY, NJ

Re: Krett in PA. Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by  demiccol2013

Surnames > Krett

Hello Chuck, Trying to connect the Kretts to Wisneski's of Dickson City, PA area. A Lillian Krett married Frank Wisneski in 1939. Somewhere on Ancestry I saw a partial family TREE and now I canno...

Surnames > Krett

Hello Michael, I am trying to connect the Kretts to Wisneski's. A Lillian Krett married Frank Wisneski in 1939 in Scranton or Dickson City, PA area. as can be found on the Lackawanna Marriage site. I s...

Re: Krett Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by  kimkrett

Surnames > Krett

I have been researching all the Kretts in Pennsylvania. Most were from Mecina Wielka, now in Poland. Kim Krett Gerst

Re: Krett in PA. Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by  kimkrett

Surnames > Krett

Michael Krett was my grandfather, Demetrious's, brother. Would love to hear from you. Kim Krett Gerst

Surnames > Krett

Kim, I really don't know anything about the KRETTS except that a Lillian Krett married Frank Wisneski and therein lies my interest Lorraine

Surnames > Krett

Michael, A Lillian Krett married a Frank Wisneski in Dickson City,PA Frank is a brother to a Martha Wisneski who married my cousin Ed Sosnowski/Sosnoski. Do you think there is a connection since your mo...

Re: Krett Posted on: 25 Apr 2014, by  Lowry26

Surnames > Krett

Hi Kim: My great grandfather, Daniel Krett, was from Halychyna now in western Ukraine. He settled initially in Western Pennsylvania. He had a brother who died in Philadelphia. He also had relatives in O...

Re: Krett in PA. Posted on: 26 Apr 2014, by  demiccol2013

Surnames > Krett

Michael A Lillian Krett married a Frank Wisneski of Dickson City, PA. in 1939 My cousin Ed Sosnowski/Sosnoski married a Martha Wisneski, Frank's sister and therein lies my interest. Do you think there ...

Re: Krett in PA. Posted on: 27 Apr 2014, by  demiccol2013

Surnames > Krett

Michael - did you see my reply of April 2014 listed under Krett in PA??? Lorraine

Re: Krett in PA. Posted on: 28 Apr 2014, by  kimkrett

Surnames > Krett

I have invited both you and Michael to view my tree. It is set to public - Demetrious Krett. Lillian is the same person for both of you. She was my grandfathers's brother's daughter. She died in the early ...

Re: Ukrainians in Argentina Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by  E_Antosh

Localities > South America > Argentina > General

My maiden name was Rishko and I was from Old Forge. My g\father was Mike Rishko and we are related to the Hotz and Krett families.

Obit - Anna Krett Peters - Texas Posted on: 26 Nov 2013, by  rbeausoleil1

Surnames > Peters

YOAKUM – Mrs. John Peters, 91, lifelong resident of the Yoakum area, died at 11:15 a.m. Wednesday in a local hospital. She was born Nov. 2, 1876 at Praha. Rosary will be recited at 7:30 p.m. Friday at...

per page