Search the Boards

Search Results for "William A Kroh" - 76 Messages

per page

KRETZSCHMAR, Hanns O. (Dr.) 1923-2000 Posted on: 25 May 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...Zizenhausen, Germany, to the late Otto Ernst and Hilda Julia Erna Johanna (Pflugneil) Kretzschmar. He was a physician that served his country in the United States Navy and at AAL. Since his retirement ...

JONAS RAYBUCK Posted on: 23 Jul 2000, by  LeslieRaybuck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

...RAYBUCK, b. 22 October 1831, Sprankles Mills, Jefferson Co., PA; d. 24 August 1904, Dayton, PA; m. JACOB KROH, JR., 24 October 1850. 3. iii. AMOS JONAS RAYBUCK, b. 23 July 1833, Sprankles Mills, Jeffers...

MAY Posted on: 15 Oct 2000, by  ChristieGenol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Montgomery

Mr. Kroh, I am not a descendant of your ancestors but I can give you some information on them. The book my mother and I published, "Montgomery County MS Cemetery Records" lists on page 284, J. W....

Thomas Gain and Maria Kroh Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by Mary E. Gain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Thomas Gain b Md 1801 died ? 1848 married Maria Kroh (Mary Crow) b 1799 in Hanover, York Co., Pa. Have never been able to establish which family Thomas came from in either PA or MD. Would also like to fin...

Re: stone church bells Posted on: 18 Oct 2001, by evelyne crocker

Surnames > Bell

Hi I am a descendant of William and Mary McGown Bell said to be the founder of the old Stone Church there in Augusta Va.. A cousin, David Coleman of Neveda did that part of our Bell line. He wrote: Wm BELL o...

Re: Wm Henry Reeder & Margaret Malinda Flickinger or Thomas Theodore Reeder and Sarah Flickinger Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by Linda Roberts

Surnames > Reeder

WILLIAM H. FLICKINGER--MARGARET J. KROH I William Harrison Flickinger, b Mar. 8, 1855, miller, Rfmd, while at Markelville learned the miller's trade. He successively ran the Eshelman mill at Newport, the Krall mill nea...

Re: Jacob Bretz Posted on: 20 Apr 2003, by  Maryanne_Mart...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...Jacob Bretz. Would you, by chance, have in your information, anything on an Elizabeth Bretz who married a William Horn around 1820? They were my g-g-g grandparents. Thank you so much for checking. Maryanne

Re: David Albert Bibler -1853-1939 Posted on: 02 Dec 2003, by  Rover42256

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hancock

...the son of Franciscus "Frantz" (Johann Franciscus) Bibler and Chalotha (Albertina Charlotha) Kroh, who were the immigrants from a yet to be discovered location in German-speaking Europe. The fami...

Crow(e) DNA Study Update Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by  crowslanding4

Surnames > Crowe

...http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~crow2000/crowdna.htm with the Isle of Man Crow family of, Sir William Crow c1547-1627, joining her "Green" DNA Crow family group of Walter Crow, who married...

Jacob Crow (Gro) (Groh) 's Father Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by Angel Crowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...is the father of Jacob Gro (Crow). b. 1732 in Germany. http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/a/n/t/Michael-E-Anthony/GENE16-0018.html I recently got ahold of Michael Anthony because alot of t...

Re: Norman Klingensmith Posted on: 25 Sep 2006, by Thelma Kifer

Surnames > Klingensmith

Ellie, I looked in the book and couldn't fine a Barbara Klingensmith m. to a William Bell. I got this book a number of years ago so don't really know if there are more, but here is the name, address and phone...

OBIT-Robert E. HORST Posted on: 14 May 2002, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...of Loveland, died April 5, 2002, at McKee Medical Center. He was born Aug. 18, 1933, in Johnstown to William and Ruth Borgens Horst. He was a resident of the Johnstown and Loveland areas all his life. He gr...

JONES, Sarah, Mrs. c.1850-1934 Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by  bruce7911

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henry

...passed away at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Isaac Gibson, near Bassett Wednesday morning, following a long decline in health. Although a native of Tilghmanton, Maryland, she had made her home lately ...

HUTTO Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Frank Kroh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Jackson

Your William Hutto is different from mine, but who knows? maybe we can help each other a bit. My wife has a Henry Hutto, born 1820 in SC, lived in Coffee (now Geneva, bordering FL) co AL around 1860s, and died...

Re: GARDLOCK,KROH Posted on: 18 Mar 2003, by Mary Bloemker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Jefferson

1-Augusta GARDLOCK (-) sp: Caroline WANNER (1854-1923) . . 2-Elmer A. GARDLOCK (1881-1968) . . sp: Ida MORRISON (-) . . 2-Harry Albert GARDLOCK (Dec 22 1883-Oct 1964) . . sp: Nelly Viola KROH (Jul 11 1886-...

Mrs. Oran R. Weaver Posted on: 04 Dec 1999, by Mary S. Leavy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Venango

Oil City Derrick - Tuesday Morning - October 1, 1946 - page 3 Mrs. Oran R. Weaver A funeral service for Mrs. Oran Richard WEAVER of Lamont Station, near Kane, was held at 2: 30 p.m. Monday in the Va...

Kroh Family Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by  bela4c2

Surnames > Kroh

My grandmother was Eva Kroh Petrusky from Big Mine Run, Ashland PA. She was married to Joseph Petrusky and they had 5 children who are all still living. We are trying to create a family tree and need as mu...

kroh family Posted on: 17 May 2000, by kimberly

Surnames > Kroh

well are you related to william kroh in ashland at all he is my real father. i had a brother that was killed in may of 1999 in a stripping accident his name was william james kroh 111 look at my web site it is http://expage....

Re: Kroh Family Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Laura

Surnames > Kroh

Beverly, Was your William Kroh (Eva'a father) born in Berks County, PA around 1810-1815? If so, I have an anscestor named William who has a sister named Eve and who's parents were Jacob Kroh and Maria Nester.... Let me k...

Re: Kroh Family Posted on: 15 Mar 2006, by  jewel02

Surnames > Kroh

Hi -- I have a William Kroh m to an Elizabeth who had a father named Jacob and a sister named Eva. I have the mother listed as Catharine Eva. If you think that we may have a connection -- and you get this mess...

Re: Kroh Family Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by  jewel02

Surnames > Kroh

I think I may have been replying under the wrong entry so I will try one more time. Hi I have a William Kroh who is the one you described (Nestor, Jacob Kroh, brother to Eva). Please contact me if you would like t...

KROH Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  wjpetro

Surnames > Kroh

Looking for any information on Mary Kroh married a Souder. Children were Laura, Catherine, Minnie, Margaret, Emma, William.... ANY information would be appreciated. Thanks, Jenna

Re: KROH-SOUDER Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  KathyHowells7...

Surnames > Kroh

I have a Theodore Souder born 4/13/1985 died 1922 married Catherine Eva Kroh born 9/12/1855 died 3/20/1910. Children: Emma Jane, Catherine Amanda, Laura, Minnie, Margaret and William. He is my great grandmother C...

Re: Kroh family Posted on: 16 Mar 2006, by  jewel02

Surnames > Kroh

Thank You for answering........ It was in the Surname Book where I saw the Margaret Mason / John Kroh entry ( Not Shamokin Cem.). Honestly, this family has me a little crazy trying to keep up with all the...

William Newton Kroh - PA, KS, & Civil War Posted on: 15 Aug 2001, by  tbng

Surnames > Kroh

Looking for info on Civil War veteran William Newton Kroh or Krow who served with the 87th Pennsylvania Infantry. Krow (Kroh), William Newton, Cpl Co D; mustered Sep 19, 1861; discharged May 18, 1865; born May 6, 1840; di...

Re: Kroh's in PA Posted on: 19 Apr 2006, by  jewel02

Surnames > Kroh

...hurts..........we have "spoken before about Hawks"..lol. But, here I am again. My G-G-G-G-grandfather, William, was the brother of your main JACOB KROH in Northumberland. There are lots of people in...

Kroh Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by George Sarvey

Surnames > Kroh

I searched in my database for your John Kroh and didn't find him. There are a few Williams but not much data on them. I can give you a brief history based on family legends. Jacob (1743) and Nicklas Kroh (1745...

Crow(e) DNA Study update Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by  crowslanding4

Surnames > Crow

...http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~crow2000/crowdna.htm with the Isle of Man Crow family of, Sir William Crow c1547-1627, joining her "Green" DNA Crow family group of Walter Crow, who married...

Re: Who Am I? Posted on: 13 Feb 2006, by Phillip Crow

Surnames > Crow

Well, it sounds to me like you are a good candidate to join the Crow DNA Study, William. Testing with us and our 150+ testers will likely connect you and your Crow family to one of the 12 Crow families in th...

Re: Jeremiah Frazier Line Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by Jill

Surnames > Frazier

Thomas, I have Frazier's in St Charles Co Mo with some of the same names. Here is my line: William Frazier d. 1746 +David Frazier m. Barbara ++Jerry Frazier d. in VA (Jeremiah?) ++James Frazier Sr m. Jane A...

Ida Miller wass my great-grandmother Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  bela4c2

Surnames > Miller

Ida Miller married William Kroh and had Eva Mae. Eva was my mother's mother. The family lived in the Ashland, PA area. They had many children including a Dorothy, Lillian, Gertrude, Evelyn, Roy, Bill, Wes, Albert...

Ida Miller was my great-grandmother Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  bela4c2

Surnames > Miller

Ida Miller married William Kroh and had Eva Mae. Eva was my mother's mother. The family lived in the Ashland, PA area. They had many children including a Dorothy, Lillian, Gertrude, Evelyn, Roy, Bill, Wes, Albert...

Re: Johann Bibler, John A. Bibler, the Bibler Book Posted on: 24 Feb 2005, by tina forhan

Surnames > Bibler

Hello everyone! I believe that I am a descendant of Johan Franciscus Bibler and Albetrine Charlotha Kroh from Baden Germany. My grandmother was nellie Bibler, her father was David Clarence Bibler (1881-19...

Winks from Germany Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by Chris McDonald

Surnames > Wink

...arrived here from Germany in 1774. He settled in Bensalem, Bucks Co., PA. He married Elizabeth Catharine Kroh and they had a son, (1)Samuel, who married Lydia Ann Walton. They had (2)Hartman, (1)William, (1)Elija...

LUCAS, William P., 1909-1972 Posted on: 28 Dec 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Pottsville PA Republican, Wednesday, December 6, 1972 William P Lucas, 63, 279 Main St., Joliett, died Monday evening at Pottsville Hospital. Mr. Lucas was born June 26, 1909 at Weishample, son of the ...

MORGAN, Homer R., 1912-1987 Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  Dalice

...Valley View, is in charge of arrangements. Mr. Morgan was born in Hegins Township, August 18, 1912, a son of the late David and Francis (Boyer) Morgan. He was a member of St Andrew’s United Methodist C...

SCHWARTZ, Mrs. Goldie Ann, 1909-1980 Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  Dalice

...intermittently during the past several months. Mrs. Schwartz was born in Hubley Township, April 5, 1909, a daughter fo the late Aaron and Adeline (Seiler) Kimmel. She was a member of Frieden’s United Ch...

ENNIS, Gary L., 1971-1987 Posted on: 23 Jan 2007, by  Dalice

From Newspaper of Tuesday October 20, 1987 Services for Gary L. Ennis, 17, of 926 Brock St, Ashland, a cancer victim who died late Sunday night in Good Samaritan Hospital, will be held at 10:30 am ...

Descendancy list for George LONG (1805-1864) Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  AlanSaltsman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Huntingdon

Below is a list of the descendants of George LONG (1805-1864). This list reflects the current state of my research. This is just a basic list of births, deaths, and marriages. You can visit my family tr...

Descendancy list for George FOSTER (1810-1882) Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  AlanSaltsman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Huntingdon

...I visited the graves of George FOSTER, his wife Mary JACKSON, and her mother Sara JACKSON. There is a grave beside hers and it says "SARA JACKSON, wife of WILLIAM JACKSON, Died Dec 17, 1876, Aged 87 yrs...

SCHWARTZ, William H., 1904-1967 Posted on: 03 Mar 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican- Tuesday, January 3, 1967 William H. Schwartz William Henry Schwartz, 62, of Hegins Township, Hegins RD1, died at 1 pm Saturday in Good Samaritan Hospital where he was a medical patien...

Revised descendancy list for the 14 children of George LONG (1805-1864) and Anna Maria DECK (1806-1871) Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  AlanSaltsman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Centre

...documentation is on my family tree at RootsWeb.com ( database name = alansaltsman ). If there is an [obit] by a person’s name below, it means that their obituary is on my family tree. About 2% of the ...

Re: Samuel Ridenour and Celia Elizabeth McFarland and George Washington Ridenour Posted on: 27 Mar 2007, by  eryden616

Surnames > Ridenour

delainajane2 There is a lot of information you want from MELVIN OTHO "MO" RIDENOUR collection: "ANCESTORS ARE FOREVER, A RIDENOUR COLLECTION FROM 893 AD TO 2000 AD" Availabl...

KROH, William J., 1926-1963 Posted on: 18 May 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican- Monday, July 8, 1963 William J Kroh William J. Kroh, 37, of 101 Chestnut St., Ashland, died Sunday at 8:45 pm in Ashland State General Hospital where he had been admitted the previous day. A ...

KROH, Roy W., d. 1973 Posted on: 27 May 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican- Monday, December 24, 1973 Roy W. Kroh Roy W. Kroh of 9 Woodland Heights, Ashland, died Sunday night at Ashland State General Hospital. Mr. Kroh was a son of the late William and Ida (Ender...

BUHL, Lillian I., 1913-1998 Posted on: 27 May 2007, by  Dalice

...Woodland Heights, Ashland, died Thursday at Ashland Regional Medical Center. Born in Valley View, she a daughter of the late William and Ida (Enders) Kroh. She attended Valley View schools. She was a member of St...

KROH, Raymond H., 1958-1976 Posted on: 23 Jun 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican- Tuesday, August 17, 1976 Raymond H. Kroh Raymond H. Kroh, 18, of Little Mine Run, Ashland, died Monday morning at Geisinger Medical Center, where he was admitted following an a...

KROH, William J. III, 1970-1999 Posted on: 03 Aug 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican- Tuesday, May 18, 1999 William J. Kroh III William J Kroh III, 29, of 209 E. Mahanoy Ave., Girardville, died Monday as a result of an accident at the Harriman Coal Co., Lincoln, Tremont Townsh...

KNORR, Betty I., 1931-1991 Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  Dalice

...Betty I. Knorr of RD1 Hegins died Monday at her home. Born in Hubley Township, May 22, 1931, she was a daughter of the late Harper and Iva (Morgan) Kroh. Mrs. Knorr was of the Protestant faith. Surviving a...

KROH, Ralph "Wes", 1915-1983 Posted on: 10 Sep 2007, by  Dalice

From Pottsville PA Republican- Friday, November 25, 1983 Ralph Kroh Ralph (Wes) Kroh, 68, of 35 Catawissa Road, Ashland, died unexpectedly Wednesday evening at his home. He was born in Valley View, May 23, 1...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions