Search the Boards

Search Results for "LEVERSON" - 73 Messages

per page

Beckford Family Posted on: 29 Sep 1998, by Carol Kassahn-Frick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Putnam

...J. BECKFORD, who was born in Licking County, Ohio, March 28, 1831, was a son of James and Catharine (LEVERSON) BECKFORD, and came to this county in 1837. His wife, Mary Jane, is a daughter of Charles and Cath...

Lars K Bolstad Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Cliff Bolstad

Surnames > Bolstad

...the information that you have was from the same source that I have. Most of mine comes from what June Leverson put together. Is that right? You can email me at cliff_bolstad@email.msn.com

Frederick Philip Bleicher, wife Mikla, lived Manhatten abt 1900 Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  MarlaAndrea

Surnames > Bleicher

...dancing in vaudeville). The two children born here were Estelle, who married a man name either Levinson or Leverson; and a Michael. The family lived in Manhattan around the turn of the 20th century and beyo...

James Leverson Ellis - NC/VA Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by Frank Ellis

Surnames > Ellis

James Leverson Ellis (b 5-dec-1872; d 4-apr-1927 married to Ann Lee Scarborough (b 2-mar-1873; d 1911) on 4-jun-1893. later (1913) married to Louetta Clark (11-jan-1886; d 21-dec-1979 I am interested in any...

Searching for ancestry information Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Pamela (Budik) Jones

Surnames > Budik

My grandfather was Joseph Charles Budik, married to Olga Leverson. He had a brother Frank. I would be interested in any information you could provide me with on the family and would be glad to contribute to t...

Ellis' in Isle of Wight Co., VA Posted on: 11 Oct 2000, by Frank Ellis

Surnames > Ellis

I grew up in Isle of Wight Co. and have information on the decendents of James Leverson Ellis but I do not believe we are related. Many of my relatives are rooted in Southampton Co. and southern IOW Co. My G-...

1500 England Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  BrendaLewis79

Surnames > Hewett

...Laughton-En-Le-Morthen, So, Yorks, England. Died 25 Jan 1566, England. Married Elizabeth Alice Nichols Leverson. William's father was Edward Hewett. His father was Nicholas Hewett. Any information would be gr...

Carrington, Mary Ann (Haldeman) Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by  ireland8548

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > LaSalle

...whom are still living. She was a kind mother and many besides her family mourn her death. Mrs. James Leverson, Mrs Hiram Pauley, L. Carrington of Streator; J.L. Carrington of Alta, Iowa; Mrs. W.G. Clark of Ke...

Re: Neil Nelson Bagley Gunil Levorsdtr Tollum Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  jahansen

Surnames > Bagley

...since there could be a series of owners of the Farm Tollum. However, the connection of Levorson ( or Leverson) combined with Tollum would be a very specific family. We would enjoy matching gedcoms and see wh...

Re: john jervis, lord st. vincent Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by  RogerPaulUK

Surnames > Jervis

I have a photograph of (Capt) John Edward Leverson JERVIS (& 4th Lord St Vincent) who died of his wound received in Jan 1885 when serving with the relief force for Khartoum. I believe, I also have some p...

LEVERSON, MONTAGUE RICHARD Posted on: 18 May 2003, by  RichardLeveso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

...(aka Leveson) were active in the West Indies and in fact they may all be brothers. Montague Richard Leverson was a lawyer and a writer and emigrated to the USA and was a member of the California State Assemb...

Obit of Tonya Rabb Posted on: 16 Nov 2003, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Rabb

...Salahuddin Rabb, mother of Ibn, Tiani Rabb and the late Ramadan Rabb, daughter of Diane Willis and Lucious Leverson Jr., sister of Shannon Leverson and Lucious Leverson III, daughterin-law of Ella Rabb and Charles Dunston, g...

Hauglie family from Ringsaker Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  rrandysargent

Surnames > Hauglie

I am starting this message board to help all Hauglie researchers gather information and compare notes,maybe even find a living cousin here and there.. My Hauglie relatives came to america between 1880...

SHOREY Barbados>Cuba Posted on: 20 Feb 2005, by  NewEnglander3

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...members of a Shorey family that went from Barbados to Cuba sometime after 1920. Names included: Alfred Leverson (that were mentioned in a 1928 letter from Florence SHOREY of St John, Barbados) Any clues wo...

Re: STREET Posted on: 19 Apr 2006, by  MAKKuehl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Juneau

...0365 Tom Oleson 02 Jan 1881 Juneau 01 0365 Peter C Wintersteen 02 Jan 1881 Juneau 01 0365 Mate Leverson 02 Jan 1881 Juneau 01 0365 Ann Street 13 Nov 1894 Juneau 02 0197 Margurite E Scanlan 13 ...

Mabel George ~ Obituary Results ~ 1982 Posted on: 15 Aug 2006, by Alma

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Merced

...one son, Sam Taylor of Oakhurst; a brother, Eddie Olson; and two sisters, Bertha Lohmiller and Hazel Leverson, all of Minn.; five grandchildren, six great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild. Memor...

Frances V. Leverson Posted on: 03 Oct 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Frances V. Leverson, age 87, of Austin, Texas passed away on Friday, September 29, 2006. She was the daughter of Jonas and Sarah Thompson of Underwood, North Dakota where she was raised and lived most of her ...

Baronett Sutherland Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  CaroleHiscock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

John Middleton 7th Leverson - Gower KT and DC of England married to Edith Booth born 1817-18 - please throw some light on this person and title?

Nedre Quie (Kvi) farm Flaa parish Hallingdal Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by Steve Petersen

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Buskerud

...found through another of my cousins that my family owned part or all of that farm around 1655...Osten Leverson inherited the farm in the early 1700's and had 7 children. the oldest Ole Ostenson, inherited the...

LEVERSON, FRENCH Posted on: 24 Jul 2004, by  kjp2u

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

Leverson-French This afternoon at 4 o’clock the wedding of Miss Verna French and Mr. Emmet Leverson will take place at the home of the bride’s parents, Mr. and Mrs. Charles B. French east of the city. A company of relative...

Reply to Graham Higgins Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  Ann_DeLine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Mower

...Margaret SUTTON of Mower Co., MN), William-7, Emeline-4, Amos-3, Harriet-1. Also listed is Elizabeth LEVERSON (born Norway). Unfortunately, I have no information on the SUTTON family and have yet to locate t...

Edward LEVERSON - Barking Posted on: 30 Jun 2004, by Gillian Fynes

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

Help wanted on family of Edward LEVERSON/LEVESON in Barking in 1861 as a widower. Need to know if he remarried a widow called Ann Sarah BAXTER. Edward had 2 sons George and Henry aged 2 & 4 in 1861 Many ...

Re: Shilde/Shelde etc. Posted on: 19 Sep 2002, by Ron

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Worth

...county. Julius Olson married Emma Hanson on April 6, 1888 in Worth county. Eli Olson married Johannes Leverson on Dec 14, 1893 in Worth county. note: Eli Olson is female in this instance. Perhaps your Eli l...

KNUDSON, Elling Posted on: 17 Feb 2001, by  gfelland

History of Mitchell and Worth Counties Volume II, Page 330; J. F. Clyde and H. A. Dwelle editors; The S. J. Clarke Publishing Co., Chicago, 1918 Among the retired farmers of Worth county is numbered ...

Reginus Knudson, 1888-1976 Posted on: 21 Feb 2001, by  gfelland

...death by three half-sisters, Mrs Erick (Clara) Myli, Mrs. John (Bella) Haugen and Mrs. Knute (Gurina) Leverson.

LINDAS, Mathias -- Medina, WI Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  MayorJoe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

...O.S. HUSEBOE. Mathias LINDAS was born in Norway 17 Oct 1847 and attended school there. He married Anna (LEVERSON) on 27 Jun 1874 and they had six children --- Josephine Maria, Andrew Mathias (died in infancy)...

Carrie Henrietta Lindas Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by  hallfey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

I have had access to the 1906 History of Dane Co about Mathias and Anna (Leverson) Lindas. In addition to a daughter Carrie Henrietta Lindas b. 1880 d. 1949 and buried St Paul Liberty Lutheran CH Cemetery, De...

Leverson/Bronk Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  RobertBrunk93

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

There was an E. Leverson in one mention on a WI site in Green County in 1800's. I have been looking for the last name of the Alice who wed Charles Elias Bronk in 1868. Her daughters gave different spellings ...

Re: Leverson/Bronk Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  KBCUNNING

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green

...Checking the Wisc. census index, the only 2 Leverson's I see in Green County between 1820 and 1870 are Ole Leverson and John Leverson, living separately in Albany twp. There's an E. Leverson listed in Lafayette County in 18...

Re: Leverson/Bronk Posted on: 03 Jul 2002, by  RobertBrunk93

Yes, please do and thank you. However, I now think that it is more possible that the name was LIEURANCE. Does that name appear anywhere?

LAWRENCE, LEVERANCE, SEVERIENCE, SEVERANCE Posted on: 24 May 2002, by  RobertBrunk93

...Galena, IL at some point and later to Kansas. Unsure of spelling of her maiden name. Did see an "E. Leverson" on one WI site listing.

Knut Oddson AARVIG family, Adams County Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by Bjarne Joermeland, Stavanger, Norway

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Adams

...Jermeland,b. 26.01.1854 at Jermeland farm,Rogaland, Norway. Children: 1.Edward Martin,b.1875 m.Martha Leverson, 2.Mary Sofie, b. 1878, m. Charles Roberts, 3.Lewis, b. 1881, m. Anna Danielson, 5.Neil Cornelius...

Re: Andreas Christian Romer Posted on: 26 Dec 2001, by Kent R. Leverson

Surnames > Romer

...Would appreciate your confirmation on that date. Thanks again for your information. Best regards, Kent Leverson

Re: Andreas Christian Romer Posted on: 27 Dec 2001, by Kent R. Leverson

Surnames > Romer

...kind offer re: Romer Family Tree, which I would appreciate very much. My mailing address is: Kent R. Leverson, 2125 W. Emelita Ave., Mesa, AZ., 85202, USA. Also, if more convenient, please feel free to emai...

Re: Andreas Christian Romer Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Kent R. Leverson

Surnames > Romer

Thanks again and I will look for the email. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to translate Danish, so will have to make do. Kent Leverson

Re: MUNRO, John - Sutherland, Scotland Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by Janet Adams

Surnames > Munro

...1843 Margaret Macdonald Gunn Munro b. 11 Feb 1845 Howard Sutherland Munro b. 15 July 1846 Constance Leverson Gower Munro b. 18 Aug 1848 Catherine Jane Munro b. 27 June 1850 Sutherland Granville Munro b. 7 Mar...

LaBrie Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by  diane_leverso...

Surnames > Labrie

...Henry m Anita ? Each had 4 children. Napoleon lived in Worcester and Henry in S. Grafton. Diane LaBrie Leverson

LaBrie Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  diane_leverso...

Surnames > Labrie

...hi to Larry, Eleanor, Anita and Judy for me. Does Judy have an e-mail address? Thanks.Diane (LaBrie) Leverson

Kenton Leverson Posted on: 03 May 1999, by  a2riles

Surnames > Leverson

I am searching for information on a Kenton Leverson or Leversen born in or around Chicago, Ill in the late 1920s. His mother would have been Grace Hansen Leverson and his grandmother a Gertrude Groseth Hansen. My fat...

Leverson Posted on: 08 Aug 2000, by roger

Surnames > Leverson

I am looking for my birth parents.My father was reportedly named LEVERSON met my mother,an English nurse, while on RR in India in 1943-44.He may be in California.Can anyone help??

William Leverson Posted on: 09 Feb 2001, by Angus Grant

Surnames > Leverson

I'm looking for info on William Leverson, my Grandfather, probably born about 1880 and known to be living in Rochdale, Lancashire in 1909. He married Alice Grant. I understand the UK surname Leverson to be a version ...

Baronett Sutherland 7th LEVERSON - Gower KT & DC Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  CaroleHiscock

Surnames > Leverson

What a mystery John Middleton with this title? married to Edith Booth born 1817-18 - died young? Any help - please!

Re: Baronett Sutherland 7th LEVERSON - Gower KT & DC Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by Yvonne

Surnames > Leverson

...I can be of some help to you with two of your messages, the one titled "Baronett Sutherland 7th Leverson - GOWER KT & DC" (dated 22 Feb. 2002), and the one titled "John Middleton Baronet Su...

LEVERSON - James, George & Montague (c. 1850) Posted on: 18 May 2003, by  RichardLeveso...

Surnames > Leverson

We need to be a little cautious around the name Leverson. The ancient family, most often spelled "Leveson" and pronounced "Looson", amalgamated with the Gowers (pronounced "Gore"...

LEVESON name Posted on: 20 May 2003, by  RichardLeveso...

Surnames > Leverson

...because they were often changed, and I know of the mutations Levyssohn, Levyson, Levestone, Levyston, Leverson, Levison, Leveson within my own family! Some names of interest are Edward Leveson (married Sarah ...

Obit of Laura Jean Leverson, 9-month-old, Martin Co., MN, 1957 Posted on: 30 May 2004, by Claire Grant

Surnames > Leverson

...appeared in the original newspaper including any/all typos. Dated Thursday, October 10, 1957 Laura Leverson Passed Away Laura Jean Leverson, 9-month-old daughter if Mr. and Mrs. Harold Leverson passed away at 10:00 p.m. Su...

1200 England Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by  BrendaLewis79

Surnames > Clements

Looking for information on Margery Clements, e 1287. Married Richard Leverson. Richard Leverson's father was John Leverson, e 1264 Willenhall, Staffs, England. John was son of Richard Leverson and Agnes Clements. Anyone with...

Re: My Grandparents Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  CaroleHiscock

Surnames > Malone

I have a John Middleton Baronett Sutherland 7th Leverson - Gower KT & DC married to Edith Booth born 1817-18 - noticed your name and wondered if you could throw any light on my mystery - please

LEVERSON ROCHON Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by  VERNADEANCONN...

Surnames > Rochon

...GRAND MOTHERS.( LEONTINE COLLETTE.) BROTHER. HE IS THE SON OF ALBERTINE COLLETTE AND JOHN ROCHON. HE(LEVERSON) HAS A DAUGHTER( ALMA) AND A SON (ALVIN) SO IF THERE IS ANY ONE OUT THERE HAVE INFO ON THAT, PLE...

Buddy Thomas Gann Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by  peggygann

Surnames > Gann

...hospital. Services will be at 2pm Thursday in New Beginnings United Pentecostal Church with the Rev. Floyde Leverson officiating. Burial will be in Cedar Hill Cemetery, directed by Elliott-Hamil Funeral Hom...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions