Search the Boards

Search Results for "Ledden" - 169 Messages

per page

LEDDEN Posted on: 15 Jan 1999, by  ShelleyLDGree...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marathon

...October 16, 1998 and typed for the Marathon Co., WI Obit Forum by Betty Martz James R. "Jim" Ledden, 57, Stoddard, Wis., entered his eternal reward on Sunday, Oct. 11, 1998, at the Franciscan-Ske...

Wevers van Ledden Posted on: 22 Feb 1999, by Weevers

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Gerrit Wevers van Ledden ± 1640? Who knows what "van Ledden" means? Environment Ahaus!?

Research Posted on: 20 Oct 1999, by  jjledden

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tyrone > General

Seeking any information about the descendants of John Leddin or Ledden, born 1828, married 1849 to Catherine McManus. He died 19 Sep 1901 in Trillick, County Tyrone.

Thomas Beaver 1871 Posted on: 04 Aug 1999, by William Beaver

Surnames > Beaver

...my great grandfather Thomas Gibson Beaver born in 1871, probably in NJ. He was married to Elizabeth Ledden, his father was Isaac Beaver and his mother was Ann Morril. any info on Thomas and/or Isaac would b...

Ledden Family Posted on: 21 Dec 1999, by  jjledden

Surnames > Ledden

...His father, James, was born in Trillick, County Tyrone, Ireland in 1866. His father, recorded both as Ledden and Leddin, was born in 1828 and married Catherine McManus in 1849. Any Leddens out there who tra...

Hinchion Genealogy (1) Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  GrnGenes49

Surnames > Hinchion

Hello Nancy, Thank you for your message. I am a little bit confused by what you said: > Are you a boy named Nancy??? Or is one of those "three brothers" really a sister? Or are you a ...

Abner Godfrey's Will Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  Margarett27

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Bradley

...come into his hands as such executor. Item. 2nd. Unto Mary Trammel wife of Daniel Trammel unto Jane L. Ledden, wife of C. C. Ledden unto Sterling Godfrey, I will One Doller each unto Emma Huggard wife of John Hu...

+ Familieberichten UN 16-08-2000 Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by transcriber

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...augustus 2000 Maria Martha Gijsbertha Stap sinds 5 december 1975 weduwe van Wijnand Diederikus van Ledden 94 jaar + Maurik, 14 augustus 2000 Vincent Maurits Sybrant Struik * 19 november 1978 + 14 augustus...

Ledden Family Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Jackie Ledden Klipp

Surnames > Ledden

My Grandfather is Elmer Ledden of New Jersey. Looking for information on the Ledden Family pertaining to the Ledipeds Indians. Please e-mail me with any info at klippsons@aol.com Thanks Jackie

Howard I. Ledden - age 47 - 1961 Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  ShirleyFarone...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

From Researcher’s Abstract Source Unknown - Jeff. Co., N. Y. LEDDEN, Howard I. d. 14 Dec 1961 Sandy Creek, 47, bur. Sandy Creek’s Woodlawn Cemetery.

John Harrington Posted on: 11 May 2001, by  Darleen_Beren...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

I have the index for Pleasant Hill Cemetery of Dunlap, Iowa and the John Harrington you speak of that is buried there has the dates of 1871-1907 as you mentioned. It also has K/C by his name..I am ass...

Try tracing.. Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  jjledden

Surnames > Ledden

...to them, whether they emmigrated. I do have a fix on our Ledden's in North America. Good luck Jim Ledden Concord, NH

Ledden family Missouri Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by Jean Scofield

Surnames > Ledden

Looking for any info on Ledden family living in Missouri around 1864. My Great Grandmother - Mary Ann Ledden married Daniel D. Chidester in Linn Creek, Missouri in 1864. Believe the family lived in the area. H...

Re: Help!! Velma lee James Mcglade Kidd/missouri Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by  DebMcK40

Surnames > Kidd

...James William McGlade Kidd was the son of Benjamin Franklin Kidd (b. 27 Jan 1847 MO d. 1899) & Mary Ledden (b. 5 Nov 1852 IL d. 23 Oct 1944 Tulsa Co. OK) They had children: 1. Samuel Moses b.17 Jan 18...

Re: Thomas Beaver 1871 Posted on: 16 Aug 2001, by  GrnGenes49

Surnames > Beaver

Thomas G. Beaver was born in Pennsylvania. Here is his family from the 1880 Census. Location: Granville, Mifflin Co., Pennsylvania Name Rel. Age Birthplace Isaac Beaver ...

Casady/Cassady Reunion 2002 Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  RickTolmei

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

...County, Missouri Who: All descendants of brothers, William Garwood Casady (1816-1880) & Abraham/Abram Ledden Casady (1818-1893). What: Family Reunion When: Saturday, August 3, 2002 Where: Lions Club...

Cassady/Casady Reunion 2020 Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  RickTolmei

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Schuyler

...County, Missouri Who: All descendants of brothers, William Garwood Casady (1816-1880) & Abraham/Abram Ledden Casady (1818-1893). What: Family Reunion When: Saturday, August 3, 2002 Where: Lions Club...

Re: Casady/Cassady Reunion 2002 Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 21 Aug 2001, by  ghurley99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Adair

...like to receive any information that you might have over the next year about this reunion. Abraham Ledden Casady or Cassady is my husbands GrGrGrGr Grandfather. We live in Schuyler County, MO, so if you n...

Ledden Family Posted on: 31 Aug 2001, by April Ledden Juarez

Surnames > Ledden

Hi Jackie...I just started researching the Ledden family. Its quite possible we could be related. My father is James M Ledden who used to live near or in the Pittman, NJ area. Now lives in Hammond, IN and is ab...

Ledden Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by  hessleonian

Surnames > Ledden

Looking for information on Gr Gr Grandfather Mathew Ledden, probably born Ireland and his son (my Gr Grandfather) William Ledden, born Limerick Ireland circa 1854. William Married Ann Maria Grayson in Hull Englan...

Re: Ledden Family Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by  daydrmblvr927...

Surnames > Ledden

Hello Jackie, We may be related. I am descended from the Ledden of Gloucester County, NJ. I have an Elmer Ledden in my database. I know this is a year from the time you first posted your query. Did you learn any...

Re: Ledden Family Posted on: 27 Jan 2002, by jackie ledden klipp

Surnames > Ledden

...message board. she is my cousins daughter. my grandfather was elmer and my grandmother was emma james ledden. they had four sons and one daughter . if you think we are related or just want to compare notes...

Re: Ledden family Missouri Posted on: 31 Jan 2002, by  daydrmblvr927...

Surnames > Ledden

Jean, I am descended from the Ledden family of NJ. I think you should try the Cassady message board at Genforum.com. The Cassady's intermarried with the Leddens in the 1700's. The Cassady's moved to Missour...

Leden Family On Newcastle NB Canada Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  RonRobichaud7...

Surnames > Ledden

William Ledden a former sailor settled at the site of Newcastle New Brunswick as early as 1778 and raised a large family. He was one of the early landowners and traders of the town and several of his sons...

Corrie Ledden Teague Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by Emy Roider

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Jefferson

I am interested in finding the parents of Corrie Ledden Teague. She was born January 5, 1886 and died August 15, 1946. She is bured in the Fayette Cemetary beside her husband, Thomas Lewis Teague. Any he...

Obit -- Mrs. Frank Milligan (Margaret Lyons) Posted on: 22 Feb 2002, by  ALVINCPOOLE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

...were born, all of whom survive the mother. They are John Milligan of Peoria, Ill., Jas.; Mrs. T. W. Ledden, Mrs. J. C. Forrest of Dunlap. She is also survived by her husband; seven grand children and a br...

Re: Leden Family On Newcastle NB Canada Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by Scott Ledden

Surnames > Ledden

I would like to know more about this branch of the Ledden Family, My Grandfather's name was William Ledden and I believe he was in Montreal before he moved to ontario

Re: Leden Family On Newcastle NB Canada Posted on: 27 Feb 2002, by Scott Ledden

Surnames > Ledden

I would like to know more about this branch of the Ledden Family, My Grandfather's name was William Ledden and I believe he was in Montreal before he moved to ontario

Looking for relatives Posted on: 28 Apr 2002, by Edward M. Ledden

Surnames > Ledden

My name is Edward M. Ledden, born in N.Y.C. May 25, 1944. Father John (Calif.), mother Lillian (N.Y.). Living in Spain for over 35 years. Script writer and translator. Is there anyone out there who can rela...

Re: Sarah Besse Leaden Posted on: 01 Jun 2002, by r

Surnames > Leaden

My only information on Phineas Davidson and Sarah Leaden (also spelled as Ledden in some family histories) is that they had a daugher Annie in 1811 in New Brunswick. It is feasible that she could have also...

Re: Looking for relatives Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by June Marie McCarthy nee Ledden

Surnames > Ledden

Hello- don't know whether there is connection but my Dad was Bernard Ledden, born Liverpool 11th Feb 1930, he died 1st April 2002. His father, my grandfather was John Edward Ledden, born Liverpool 27th March 18...

Re: Looking for relatives Posted on: 10 Oct 2002, by  GrnGenes49

Surnames > Ledden

Hello June, Your Ledden family appears in the online index to the 1901 census of England. Edward Ledden, shoemaker, is listed in Liverpool as age 48 and born in Ireland. Ellen is listed as age 46 and also born i...

Re: Wevers van Ledden Posted on: 15 Nov 2002, by H.Weevers

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Ledden looks like Leiden, famous for textile-manufacture.

Margaret Ledden Posted on: 25 Jan 2003, by  patnel1014

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Adams

Looking for information on a Margaret Ledden who moved to PA from NY between 1915-20. This was her maiden name.

Re: Cassady/Casady Reunion 2020 Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 18 Feb 2003, by  leiochung

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Schuyler

My ex-husband's grandmother was Nellie Valeria Casady born to Stella and Ledden Casady on July 24, 1902 in Unionville, Missouri. She married Luther Waldrip in Havre, MT and has since passed away. I do not...

Re: Cassady/Casady Reunion 2020 Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 18 Feb 2003, by  RickTolmei

Yes I have them in my tree I have information on Ledden and Stella, futher back but not much on their children.

Samuel P. and Emma - Plymouth, Luzerne, Pa Posted on: 25 Jan 2004, by  eluxy

Surnames > Ledden

Samuel P. Ledden born about 1864, died April 1913 in Plymouth, Luzerne, Pa; married to Emma Frederici born about 1861. Known children Harry born about 1895 and Wilbur born about 1898. Wilbur was married...

Re: Cassady/Casady Reunion 2020 Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 31 Mar 2004, by  rayandsue169

...asssuming of course that there were only these two children. You have their parents as James and Louise Ledden Casady. My question to you would be, did the parent James , have any brothers? My Casady I am ...

Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 14 May 2004, by  meisenma

Surnames > Ledden

My great grandfather Patrick Ledden, b. SEP1856 or 1857, in PA, was the son of Thomas Ledden and Mary Donnellan. Any additional info would be appreciated. Patrick's wife Elizabeth Fischer, was b. NOV1856 in Altoo...

Re: Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 23 May 2004, by  JohnELedden

Surnames > Ledden

Did your great grandfather Patrick Ledden live in Bradford, McKean Co., PA from 1900 to 1930? If so, why do you say that he was born in PA when the census consistently reports that he was born in NY? If tha...

Re: Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 24 May 2004, by  meisenma

Surnames > Ledden

My great-grandfather Patrick Ledden lived in Bradford, PA until the time of his death on 23MAY1951. His wife Elizabeth died there in 1936. I am not familiar with census records listing him. I'm no longer ...

Re: Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 24 May 2004, by  JohnELedden

Surnames > Ledden

Patrick Ledden of Bradford, PA is reported to have been born in NY in the 1900, 1910, 1920, and 1930 censuses. The same thing is reported in the 1880 census which enumerated him in Titusville, Crawford Co.,...

Re: Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 24 May 2004, by  JohnELedden

Surnames > Ledden

...an overview of the family would be to read the register page for your third great grandfather Patrick Ledden. That page is at http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=REG&db=bmerle&id=I0...

2004 Casady-Cassady Reunion in Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by  RickTolmei

...annual Casady-Cassady Reunion for all descendants of brothers, William Garwood Casady and Abraham (Abram) Ledden Casady will be: Saturday, August 7, 2004 Lions Club Building City Park/Fairgrounds Unionville...

2004 Casady-Cassady Reunion in Putnam Co., Missouri Posted on: 14 Jun 2004, by  RickTolmei

...annual Casady-Cassady Reunion for all descendants of brothers, William Garwood Casady and Abraham (Abram) Ledden Casady will be: Saturday, August 7, 2004 Lions Club Building City Park/Fairgrounds Unionville...

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Missouri Reunions

Re: Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 12 Sep 2004, by patti masten

Surnames > Ledden

my grandfathers sister mary cashman1875-?married a patrick h ledden she lived in machias ny they moved to rochester he was an engineer i have a few pictures of him one with a john ledden also a picture of joseph ...

Re: Patrick H. Ledden Posted on: 14 Sep 2004, by  JohnELedden

Surnames > Ledden

Yes, Patrick H. Ledden is a member of the family which we were discussing. Look carefully at the Descendant Register for which I gave the link in the message to which you replied (my third message from May ...

Re: Patrick Ledden/Thomas Ledden Posted on: 14 Sep 2004, by  JohnELedden

Surnames > Ledden

...Register for which I gave the link in my third message from May 23. Your greatgrandfather Patrick J. Ledden is person no. 12, son of Thomas. The Patrick H. Ledden who Patti asked about is person no. 8, son of Pat...

Re: Patrick H. Ledden Posted on: 29 Sep 2004, by patti masten

Surnames > Ledden

this is my grandfather dennis cashmans brother in law mary was my great aunt i have daniel c obit he died may 10 1958 margaret his sister was deaf we use to visit her when i was young in rochester the...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions