Search the Boards

Search Results for "Lingner" - 80 Messages

per page

LINGNER Posted on: 25 Sep 1998, by  Lynn4604

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

Looking for information on the family of Nicholas LINGNER born 1824 in Prussia.I haven't be able to locate the town he was from .Any leads would be greatly appreciated

Searching ancestors Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by  Porgie6

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

Mary Lingner born June 6, 1854 in Prussia Died March 13 1930 in St. Louis Mo.

Looking for Lanigars Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Kathleen Garner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Fond du Lac

...spellings) is listed on the 1850 Federal Census in Springvale, Fond du Lac, Wis. His name is spelled Lingner. Also listed is wife Harriet, 2 sons, and sister-in-law, Lucretia Barret (Barrett). Lucretia is al...

Re: William McGee and Eda?Eddy Huff Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  miketroy99

Surnames > McGee

...buried at Oakland. Their children are reported as: Lewis Raymond (1858-1941 MO), m. Eddith Carrie LINGNER Laura Alice (1860-1946 IA), m. Benton Clemans CUSTER William (1862-?) Electa E.(1864-?) Philip (186...

Lingner's in Greene County Posted on: 20 Dec 2002, by Pam Bridges

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Greene

I am looking for onformation on the Lingner family that settled in Grand Junction, Iowa. My Grandparents, Herbert Wayne and Iona (Buchmiller) Lingner lived in Gtand Junction and raised 13 children there. Herbert's ...

Re: Lingner's in Greene County Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by Lila

LINGNER burials in Junction Twp Cemetery, as recorded in publication by Greene Co. Genealogical Society, 1985 p. 1, Block One, Lot 4 LINGNER, Minnie (22 Oct 1830 - 2 Mar 1908) "Mother" SIMS, Nancy C. (w...

Re: Lingner's in Greene County Posted on: 17 Apr 2003, by Lisa

About a month ago I was given a picture (print) in black and white and the artist is Otto Lingner. Was done in 1892. Was trying to get an appraisal on it and came to this site. Lisa

Re: Bremat, Brimat, Beimat, can't figure out Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by  bgwiehle1

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > Sibiu

The phrase is "Siebenbürgen süsse Heimat" (Transylvania, sweet Homeland). (There are 2 umlauted u's, in case some systems don't show them correctly).

Re: Lingner's in Greene County Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by  mkschirman1

HI I am originally from Grand Junction, Iowa. I had a friend Judy Lingner. She now lives in Rippey, Iowa and the Oldest of the family you where speaking of Robert Lives in Perry, Iowa. The last I knew he ...

Francis and Charles Vincent Tichacek of St. Louis Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by  kathy3643

Surnames > Tichacek

...Tichacek and his brother Charles Vincent Tichacek. They were the children of William Tichacek and Bessie Lingner Tichacek. They lived at 2509 Franklin Avenue in the rear. They had an uncle named Otto Lingner.

Obit: Margaret Lingner, July 1926, Mass. Posted on: 10 Dec 2005, by  smalone758

Topics > Obituaries

Miss Margaret Lingner of Willimansett Dead. Willimansett, July 13- Miss Margaret Lingner, 37, of 36 Factory Street died this morning. She had been in failing health since the death of her brother, George Lingner. She was ...

Wittig in Heringen/Werra Posted on: 25 Apr 2006, by WGF

Surnames > Wittig

... In stiller Trauer nehmen wir Abschied und gedenken ihrer in Liebe und Dankbarkeit: Irene und Gerd Lingner mit Ina und Lena sowie alle Verwandten Bochum und Heringen, den 19. März 2005 Die Beerdigun...

Milton Otto Brack Posted on: 10 May 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...#694, in 1969. He is survived by his wife of 47 years, Gatha Breedlove Brack of Little Rock, one son Ed Lingner and wife Pam of Birmingham, Alabama, one daughter, Shirley Richie and husband Al of Huntington...

Frances O'Kelley Johnson Posted on: 11 May 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Frances O'Kelley Johnson Obituary Notice Frances O'Kelley Johnson, aged 93, of Little Rock, AR died February 15, 2005, in Paducah, Kentucky. She was the widow of Dr. Glenn H. Johnson, Sr., who d...

Marriage Lookup 1935-1937 Lingner/Breedlove Posted on: 22 Aug 2005, by  RexKirby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Henderson

I am looking for marriage license between Edwin Gus Lingner, br 29 Jan 1912, d. 3 Jul 1969 and Gatha Loyce Breedlove, br 29 Aug 1918. Gatha is still living but can't remember when or where she and Ed got ma...

Re: Marriage Lookup 1935-1937 Lingner/Breedlove Posted on: 11 Sep 2005, by  TomKing96

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Henderson

...Brack in 1943 and Shirley Ann Brack in 1947, both in Smith CO., TX. How long was she married to this Lingner?

Re: Marriage Lookup 1935-1937 Lingner/Breedlove Posted on: 11 Sep 2005, by  RexKirby

...puzzling is that for both Edwin Davis Brack and Shirley Ann Brack their father is shown as Edwin Gus Lingner. I don't know Ms. Breedlove (?) personally but have been trying to help her son Ed Lingner which I don't...

Re: Marriage Lookup 1935-1937 Lingner/Breedlove Posted on: 11 Sep 2005, by  TomKing96

...Smith Co., Births lists the two children as being born in Smith to Gatha Loyce Breedlove and Edwin Gus Lingner. so I'm not sure if these were actually their children or adopted. The index doesn't say whethe...

Re: Marriage Lookup 1935-1937 Lingner/Breedlove Posted on: 11 Sep 2005, by  RexKirby

Tom, You have raised two interesting points that I have encountered before. First, when an adoption is consumated in Texas, the original birth certificate is "canned" so to speak and the...

Re: BALTIMORE CITY POLICE HISTORY?? Posted on: 04 Jul 2003, by  Lynn4604

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore City

...Charles Rolf abt 1875.They had Anna Marie born Jan 8,1877 and Joseph born abt 1879.Anna married Joseph Lingner whom grew up on Leadenall St.My mother always told me alot of the Wengers and the Lingers were p...

Re: Looking for Binders from Dunnesdorf! Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by  bgwiehle1

Localities > Eastern Europe > Romania > General

...Georg Binder & Sara Baier. Married Sara Baier (b. Jan 03, 1881, daughter of Martin Baier & Anna Lingner) on Apr 19, 1897. The Dunesdorf church registers have 13 children born to this couple. See htt...

John Lingner Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  jtkt54

Surnames > White

I am looking for any informaton on John Lingner. He was born the first part of 1907 in East Moline, Il. Parents were Fred and Margaret Lingner. I found him in the 1920 census but can not find any other informati...

Re: CLOUGH Posted on: 21 Jul 2006, by Lynn

Surnames > Clough

...married Lulu Gardner who then in turn had my grandmother Margaret Ann Clendaniel who married Charles Lingner.Who had my mother Rose Marie Lingner, who married Charles R Smith.

Re: Lucretia Barret Posted on: 17 Jul 2006, by  Lora101754

Surnames > Barret

...1834 found in the 1850 census Springvale, Fon du Lac, Wisconsin, with sister Harriett Belinda Barrett LINGNER and family. This Harriett Belinda Barrett is our brick wall for the Lanigar and Newman families. ...

Re: Lucretia Barret Posted on: 17 Jul 2006, by  Lora101754

Surnames > Barret

...York/Vermont listed in the 1850 census Springvale, Fon du Lac, Wisconsin with sister Harriett Belinda Barrett LINGNER and family. Harriett is our brick wall and Lucretia is the only clue as to her family. L...

Lingner Posted on: 02 Feb 2006, by WGF

Surnames > Lingner

stz-online: Lucas-Leonard, * 7. Jan. 2006 in Bad Salzungen; Eltern: Nadine und Arne Lingner aus Immelborn

Children of Bessie Lingner Tichacek of St. Louis, MO Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by  kathy3643

Surnames > Lingner

...information about Francis and Charles Vincent Tichacek, the children of William Tichacek and Bessie Lingner. They had an uncle named Otto Lingner

Kurt Lingner, 1929 - 2003 Posted on: 03 Nov 2003, by Wolfgang G. Fischer

Surnames > Lingner

...unserem guten Vater und Schwiegervater, liebsten Opa, Bruder, Schwager, Paten, Onkel und Cousin Kurt Lingner * 13. Mai 1929 + 17. Okt. 2003 In stiller Trauer: Deine Anni Gerd und Irene mit Ina und Lena L...

Rose Lingner born 2-19-1888 Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by  L_Adelmund

Surnames > Lingner

Looking for family members of Rose Lingner. She married William Weiden on October 20, 1909. They lived in Raymond, Iowa, both have since passed away and are buried in Raymond.

Lingner Family in CT - 1800's Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  ELeknes

Surnames > Lingner

Seeking information on George Lingner of Glastonbury, CT. Born in Germany (town not known) in 1817. Came to CT in 1857 and d. in 1941. He was married to Martha Treyer who was also born in Germany.

ADELEIDE LINGNER Posted on: 17 May 2001, by  tanne_M

Surnames > Lingner

I am trying to trace Adeleide Lingner married to John Bernard Lampe. They may have been in St. Louis area. Any thoughts appreciated.

Re: Lingner,Frederick (Notes on his parents) Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  JackStevens78

Surnames > Lingner

...were on the same census page as Henry Linger, brother of George. In June, 1900, This family was named Lingner and was still living in the Glastonbury Township of Hartford County, CT. George was 51 having b...

Lingner Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  JSNYDE56

Surnames > Lingner

My grandfather William Lingner son of George and Eliza Smith born in Glastonbury (awaiting birth information) - dob 1881 - don't know anything more.

Lingner,Frederick Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by Margery Morton Johnson

Surnames > Lingner

Trying to research geneology information re. Frederick Lingner, born 1875 Glastonbury Ct. died June 1963 Meriden Ct. Parents were Eliza and George Lingner immegrated from Germany date of arrival and place of depart...

Re: George Lingner (Notes including parents and children) Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by  Elizabeth Rob...

Surnames > Lingner

George Lingner of the 1880 census was my great uncle and he lived in East Glastonbury, CT. He arrived there in 1857 with his father and mother, George Lingner and Martha Treyer Lingner. A brother, Henry, was born shortl...

Re: George Lingner (Notes including parents and children) Posted on: 30 Jan 2005, by  JackStevens78

Surnames > Lingner

...were on the same census page as Henry Linger, brother of George. In June, 1900, This family was named Lingner and was still living in the Glastonbury Township of Hartford County, CT. George was 51 having b...

George Lingner Posted on: 29 May 1999, by  ELeknes

Surnames > Lingner

Researching George Lingner b.1817 in Germany m Martha Treyer arrived U.S. in 1857 d. Glastonbury, CT Dec. 3, 1880. 2 sons, Henry and Edward. Need Port of entry and birth place in Germany

katherine lingner Jan 23 1993 needed Posted on: 22 Mar 2007, by  njruppel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Palm Beach

Could someone look up an obit for Katherine Lingner - Jan 23 1993. Her last resisdence was Boynton Beach, Fla. Thank you, Nancy

Re: katherine lingner Jan 23 1993 needed Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  Bonnie Cooper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Palm Beach

Did a search on Florida and New York newspapers - nothing. Also no records (such as probate) on file at the Palm Beach County Clerks online site. Sorry. Bonnie

Gus Lingner Posted on: 13 Apr 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Gus Lingner Graveside Services for Gus Earl Lingner, 79 of Whitehouse, TX will be held on Saturday, March 17, 2007 at 2:00 PM at Walnut Grove Cemetery under the direction of Stewart Family Funeral Home. Mr. Lingner p...

Re: Florance Marie Blanford Posted on: 29 May 2007, by  rosejohnson19...

Surnames > Blanford

...she has more info then I do for that side of the family. By the way you have the last name wrong it's Lingner. Now how are you related to us? how are your parent's?

Gatha Loyce Breedlove Brack Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...hostess, and entertainer. She was a member of Trinity Episcopal Church. Gatha is survived by her son Ed Lingner and wife Pam of Hayden, Alabama, a daughter, Shirley Ritchie and husband Al of Huntington Beac...

Re: Lingner's in Greene County Posted on: 14 Sep 2009, by  kimmeyshere

this is rick lingner i am from ogden my uncle is doing pretty good for being in nurceing home robert jr is doing alright by the way mariln how are things going with you since it has been avery long time ge...

MALCOM WADLINGTON --2010 Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  Ken_Gilkey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lyon

...brothers, William Hardy Wadlington and James Edward Wadlington; and three sisters, Ialene Schmitt, Mary Ann Lingner and Virginia Kalfas. Survivors include his wife of 67 years, Martha DeFew Wadlington; two...

Alice Carol Lingner Posted on: 25 May 2011, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Alice Carol Lingner, nee Kornrumpf, 79, Fenton, passed away Saturday, May 7, 2011. She was born Sept. 23, 1931. Mrs. Lingner was the beloved mother of Sherry Bastress and husband Edward, Middle River, Md., Carolyn...

Herbert Kallenbach, 1931 - 2011 Posted on: 19 Aug 2011, by  Wolfgang21620...

Surnames > Kallenbach

...geb. Kallenbach mit Xenia Thomas Weinreich und Sabine Weinreich-Kallenbach Irmgard Kallenbach, geb. Lingner sowie alle Angehoerigen 36199 Rotenburg/Fulda (Richard-Wagner-Str. 13), den 3. Aug. 2011 Die...

Haustein in Hessen (Germany) Posted on: 26 Aug 2011, by  Wolfgang21620...

Surnames > Haustein

...Urnenbeisetzung findet am 26. Aug. 2011 um 14.30 Uhr in der ev. Kirche Nentershausen statt. Traueranschrift: M. Lingner, Barbarastr. 18, 36205 Sontra

Re: John Lingner Posted on: 12 Aug 2012, by  tracimargolis

Surnames > White

Are you still looking for John? He was my mom's father, John (Jack) George Lingner.

Louis Lingner - Germany Brooklyn Kings Posted on: 02 Nov 2012, by  jonesofavon

Surnames > Lingner

I'm looking for more information on my 2nd great grandfather. Louis Frederick Gottleib Lingner Mother - Minna H Lingner Siblings Auguste Lingner b. 1872 Henrietta Lingner b. 1874 Leopold Lingner b. 1876 Henry Gottlieb Lingner b. 1878 Sup...

Anton Piltz and Juliana Lingner (sp?) Posted on: 26 Mar 2013, by  evamariethoma...

Surnames > Piltz

We're looking for information on my husband's great-grandparents, both born in Poland, possibly near Isabella, Kreis-Sieradz. They had a son, Johann Piltz, who was born at this location on Feb. 16, 1...

per page