Search the Boards

Search Results for "MARDER" - 100 Messages

per page

Abraham Harris' Parents Posted on: 30 May 1999, by Richard E. Harris

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Unknown

Unknown Co. NJ Message for Dorothy Marder. Have found data on Abraham Harris' parents. Tried to send to you @ aol.com but no luck. Perhaps, if you send an e-mail to wizard@rconnect.com, I can attach my find...

EPHRAIM STOVER Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Jack D. Stover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

...only heads of household were named, so I don't know if he was there then. He was married to Mary Ann MARDER in Summit county, in 1847. Mary Ann was born in Lancaster, PA 23-9-1825. Her parents were John ...

Stover/Miller connectinon Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by Jack D. Stover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

My g-g-grandfather Ephraim Stover who according to the census was born in Md to parents that were born in MD. I am told that he is the son of Mahala Miller who was unwed when he was born May 16, 1823....

Ephraim Stover/Stober Posted on: 11 Aug 1999, by Jack D. Stover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Washington

...only heads of household were named, so I don't know if he was there then.He was married to Mary Ann MARDER in Summit county, in 1847.Mary Ann was born in Lancaster, PA 23-9-1825.Her parents were John Baptis...

Epraim Stover/ Stober Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Jack D. Stover

...Ephraim was of Lutheran faith. His children were all baptized Lutheran. He was married to Mary Ann MARDER in Summit county, Ohio in 1847. Mary Ann was born in Lancaster, PA 23-9-1825. Her parents were Jo...

Isaac MEYERS & Mahala MILLER Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Jack D. Stover

...reportedly married Isaac MEYERS of Hagerstown, Washington County, MD. Ephraim STOVER married Mary Ann MARDER daughter of John Baptist MARDER and Margaret Eva SCHMIDT who were born in Baden and Wurtenburg, Germany...

Stober/Stover Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by Jack D. Stover

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Some Pallantines with the name of Stober that lived in the city of Staffort, Germany came over on the Snow Molly, the passenger list dated September 10th 1737. Some of the descendants of these Stobers...

Slutsky Families Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Arthur Sloate

Surnames > Slutsky

...Morris, who was a movie director, and had a child named William. Marcus Aaron married Barbara Rose Marder, and has four children: Arthur Paul (that's me), David Frederick, Gayle Elizabeth (Israel) and Jos...

Andrew Morbitzer Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by Virginia

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...Austeria Hungary this would be my Great Grandfather.Or his wife from the same town her name was Anna Marder Cepa born 3-4-1850 both moved to the U.S. lived in Michigan

Eaton Descendants Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Barbara Lee Fitzsenry

Surnames > Eaton

...1846-1865 (#357) Kinnard, Esther 1800-1809 Unknown WFT Vol.15 WFT Volume 15. Tree: 2045 Tree #2045, Marder, Kinnard, Steigler of NJ, PA 1759-1996 contains: 630 individuals 110 individuals with More About ...

Texas Millender Ancesters Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by Deborah Marder Gray

Surnames > Millender

My mother is Gretta Ann Millender Marder. Sher lives in Plano , Tx. I moved recently to Atlanta,Ga. Her brother is Sherman Douglas Millender JR. My grandfather was born Sherman Douglas Millender Sr. In Bell...

Millenders in Texas Posted on: 30 Oct 2000, by Deborah Marder Gray

Surnames > Millender

...was born in 1930 Gretta Ann Millender and her brother Sherman Douglas Millender Jr. in 1939. Deborah Marder Gray

Simon/Kaplan Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Hinda Lucas/Simon

Localities > Asia > Russia > General

My wifes Grandfather was "Benny Simon" he was married to "Esther Kaplan". Their son was Phillip Simon, B:25 jul 1910 in chicago, Il. Do any of these ring a bell?

looking to the past for Bentley Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  essexgirl10

Surnames > Bentley

...would be greatfully appreciated. John Alfred was my Grt Grandfather he was married to a Kate Lena (nee Marder). They had two children one named John Alfred born April 1916, but unfortunately died a few days...

Re: Marder surname Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by Briony

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Malopolskie

Please can I have more information on your connection to the Marder name?

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions