Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCGAHEY" - 615 Messages

per page

Re: Langston/McGehee connection Posted on: 19 Jan 2005, by  Blangston1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Houston

...Great grandfather was Robert Lee Langston, born March 22, 1867, in Texas and his wife,Sallie Rebeca Mcgahey, born April 7, 1870 in Pickens County, Alabama. I was wondering if you had any more information on...

MCGAHEY'S in TEXAS OKLAHOMA Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  McGahey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Looking for parents and siblings of JAMES ALBERT MCGAHEY b: abt 1850 in TX. He married LUCY ARDELIA BUTLER in Van Zandt Co., Tx in 1872. He may have lived in Bowie Co., Red River Co, Fannin Co., and Upshur C...

Nels C. HANSEN, Obit Posted on: 16 May 1999, by  CJMarzullo51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Yakima

...arrangements. Funeral services will be at 10 a.m. Saturday in the Sourwine-Merritt chapel. Rev. James McGahey will officiate and burial will be in Tahoma Cemetery. (This is my Great-Grandfather, there is a ...

mcGaughey/Beck Posted on: 30 Nov 2004, by  nursingheart2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Decatur

...hoping someone out there can help with my husband's family. We are looking for the relationship to Nancy McGahey Beck, she was the wife of William Anderson Beck who served in the Civil War. I need to know wh...

Re: McGaughey/McGahey families Posted on: 25 Jul 2004, by Brian

Am interested in exchanging information on McGahey/ McCaighey family from Ireland, mainly Lisburn and Moira area. Have hit a brick wall with Hugh McCaighy, who was father to Robert( b.1831, died 1899 Belfast...

Re: McGaughey/McGahey families Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by  kenmiller64

...with the miller line. My grandmother Sarah Ann Smith was a sister to Mary Jane Smith that married a McGahey. I have been looking for the Smith line. The information I have is that George W Smith married a...

Have Old Photos to Share Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by Sandy Coulter

Topics > Research Resources > Genealogy e-zines > Somebody's Links

...cousin passed away, Evie Mae (Tommie) Robinson, in Arizona. Tommie was the daughter of Charlotte Rose McGahey and Wesley Vincent (Vinson) Robinson of Augusta, AK. She was married to Richard Vines and they ha...

Re: McGaughey/McGahey families Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by Sonja McGahuey

...born abt 1762. He married Prepare Clark. Only William jr kept the spelling, all the other kids took McGahey. I have some info and I would love to find out more.

McGaughey/McGahey families Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by  argrgg1

My ggGrandfather's name was William McGahey, b. 03-1796. His father was William McGaughey, b. 1762. My ggrandmother was Lucinda McGaughey, b. 12-15-1833. I have a lot of information on the McGaughey family...

MCGAHEY Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by  HelenKemp29

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

Researching the McGahey ancestors of Galena, Ill. Mary McGahey was the daughter of Owen McGahey and Joannah Murray. Mary was born 1854, married David O'Neal 1870, died 1946. I believe there was a least one other child (ma...

Re: McGeeHee Family History. Posted on: 29 Nov 2001, by Michelle Brummett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

Hi, my grandmother was Nadine Mcgahey, mcgeehee,...she was raised in the Orphanage at Sand Springs Oklahoma,..Her fathers name was Samuel Mcgeehee//Mcgahey,..her mother was thought to be Rebecca Goins,..we beleive ...

Searching for Neidecker family Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Julie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

...info on my great grandmother's sister. She was born Mary Steele @1872 to James Steele and Catherine Mcgahey/Mcgaughey. Mary married a Mr. Neidecker and had at least four sons named Aubry, Claude, Antony and ...

Re: Flooded Cemetary??? - possibly Nowata, Mayes or Delaware counties Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  Michellersalc...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Oklahoma Cemeteries

...Sand Springs and were not made aware of what actually took place.The names I am looking for would be Mcgahey, Goins, and Shafer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you

Flooded Cemetary??? Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  Michellersalc...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Oklahoma Cemeteries

...flooded, then moved to ???. My grandmother was raised in orphanage. Looking for burial place of--Samuel Mcgahey abt 1917--Becky Goins,Mcgahey,Shafer???her last spouse Wesly Shafer, also John W Goins, and Lucy Anni ...

Mcgahey/Steele/Ware family Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by Julie

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

James Steele (son of Allen and Susan Gallagher) married to Catherine Mcgahey (or variant spelling) in 1864. Their youngest daughter Loretta Ceceilia Steele Married Charles Francis Ware on Jan 15, 1900. He wa...

McGahey/McGayey & Goins & Shafer in Kansas & Oklahoma Posted on: 07 May 2006, by  thutchison101

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Unknown

...Wesley S Shafer 67 KS Father born IN Mother born IN Becky 33 NC Father born NC Mother born NC Foney McGahey 14 OK Nellie McGahey 12 KS Nettie McGahey 10 KS Annie McGahey 8 MO David McGahey 3 OK Children all listed as Step Children Bec...

Re: Estate of Stephen Krebbs, ca. 1872 Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by  LouisTaunton3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Winston

...Nancy KREBS to John PEARSON - 5 Dec 1867, Bk. 4A, page 64. Page 109: Miss Mary KREBBS to Lewis L. McGAHEY - 15 Jan 1848, Bk 2, page 228. Page 117: ...

McGaha surname Posted on: 21 Nov 1999, by  P_Holloway

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Gordon

Does anyone have access to a Gordon Co 1860 census? I am looking for my ancestor William Josiah McGaha. He would have been about 80-85 years old at the time of that census. His grandson Josiah was liv...

GRACEY, William J. Posted on: 19 Jan 2000, by  caymerryman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Madison

...was born in Boone county, Illinois, on the 11th of February, 1841, a son of James Taggart and Alipher (McGahey) Gracey. The father was born in North Carolina, of Irish ancestry, and the mother in South Carol...

Re: Stuckey, Norton, Goins Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by Michelle Brummett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Tazewell

I am looking for information on my great grandmother, Goins,Rebecca,,,,married Samuel Mcgahey,..possibly had siblings named Laura,Andy,Elmo,maybe Oscar,...??my grandmother Nadine , had siblings Rebecca,Alma,...

NEED INFO ON MCGAHEY FAMILY EARLY 1900'S Posted on: 20 Sep 2001, by  michellebrumm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

MY GRANDMOTHER NADINE MCGAHEY POSSIBLY BORN IN ARKANSAS, FATHERS NAME SAMUEL MCGAHEY MOTHERS NAME REBECCA GOINS....MY GRANDMOTHER AND HER SIBLINGS RAISED IN ORPHAN HOME IN OKLAHOMA, WE THINK BIRTH RECORDS MAY BE IN...

Mackgahye Posted on: 06 May 1998, by Kevin McGehee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Delaware > Counties > Kent

...Virginia named McGaheysville was founded in 1801 by a Dover, Delaware-born fellow named Tobias Randolph McGahey. At the very least, I want to make certain Tobias can't be a descendant of William before I dro...

Children of John Ford and Rebecca Leader Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by Runt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

I also am looking for more information on David's grandparents, Simon Ford and Susannah Hinish of Bedford County, PA. Is David's middle initial D. or R.? The Family Bible has it as R. (unless it is a ...

David D. Ford Children Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by  MarciaPrice35

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

...Susan b. 10 Aug 1857 d. 20 June 1923 m. Albert Helsel; Robert b. 27 Aug 1859 d. 17 Aug 1932 m. Mary E. McGahey (15 children listed in file); Elizabeth; Jane; Julie; Harvey b. 1869 d. 1945 m. Mary Lodge (11 c...

John H. Walker Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by Ruth Lewis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Washington

Looking for information on John H. Walker who was born in 1819 in Indiana. He married Lucinda Wilkes in Missouri. They were living in Washington Co. Oregon at the time of their deaths. Children: Cathe...

per page