Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCGUINNESS" - 1,341 Messages

per page

grandparents Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by Jacinta McGuinness

Topics > Orphans and orphanages > United Kingdom > Orphanages in Ireland

I am looking for any information on my mother,her name was Philomena kelly, born 19/07/22 in Dublin. Her mother was kathleen O'Connell and her father was Bernard kelly, address at the time was 5 Fair...

John Garrigan Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  KathleenGeige...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

Looking for any information on my great grandparents John Garrigan and Mary McGuinness, there son Owen Garrigan married my grandmother Agnes Wright in March of 1911 at Port Chester New York, he was 34 and she 2...

Elizabeth Heck Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by  desb6

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...Moon 2. George Aiken; Margaret Jane, b. 1839, married William Bell; Frances b. 1844, married John McGuinness. Elizabeth was born in Portland, where Paul and Nancy (senior) lived. Do you have any more informa...

NYC Municipal Archives Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by Terrie Farley Moran

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

Hi, Tom. The Municipal Archives of New York website has forms you can print and submit and they will search for a small fee, about $10 American. Also, have you written to Calvary and asked for the inf...

Graham Family of Waukegan/Warren Twp. Posted on: 16 Feb 2001, by  fitzgibbons

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

...m J. Harrington; Nell b Nov. 1875, m D. Downey; Thomas (my grandfa) b Oct. 21, 1876, d 1921, m Mary McGuinness; Joseph b May 1878, m Gertrude ?; Elizabeth b March 1879, m T. Gannon; Genevieve b March 1882, m R....

1900 Census NY surname Scaccia or Scaccio Posted on: 06 Jun 2004, by  Jenn950

Topics > Census > United States > New York Census

Looking for my family in the 1900 census. The parents are Gregorio and Beneditta Scaccio or Scaccia, both from Italy. The childred are Carmine born in Italy, Margaret born in Pa., Antonio born in Pa a...

Re: McGUINNESS, WILLIAM EDGAR died 1900 Posted on: 16 Oct 2003, by Patty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

Looking for information on Michael Joseph McGuinness-Snohomish Wa. Starting a project for son and family. Sketchy info I currently have: Michael Joseph McGuinness b 09/04/1891-? d 12/29/1972-? m . Dorothy M McQuire any help or ...

McGUINNESS, WILLIAM EDGAR died 1900 Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  Elvy12345

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

Snohomish County Tribune 1-12-1900 The sympathy of the community is extended to Mr.& Mrs. M.J. McGuinness in their bereavement at the death of thier baby boy, William Edgar, Mrs. McGuinness was visiting with her par...

George Scaccia 1900 Posted on: 04 May 2004, by  Jenn950

Hi, Looking for my grgreatgrandfather George or Ginto Scaccia . I have his birth to be about 1897, so in 1900 census he should be about 2 or 3 at that time. He was born in New York , but both his par...

Greenpoint Churches Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by  cathy_salvia

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

The Original St. Alphonsus RC on Kent Street (between Manhattan Avenue & McGuinness Blvd) merged with St. Anthony of Padua (Manhattan Avenue). The Church of the Ascension (Episcop.) I believe on Java Stree...

Re: 1900 Census Lookup Posted on: 16 Sep 2004, by  Earle Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

Tony, Info spot- on - thanks much. Earle

Re: Joseph Cannistra 1910 Manhatten census Posted on: 03 May 2004, by  Jenn950

Hi, Yes this is the address he was at. It is him in 1912. I was hoping to find him in 1910 maybe at the same address. Thank you for your help!

Re: McGuinness/Murphy Posted on: 02 Feb 2006, by Jack reynolds

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Queens

...Tulrusk and it showed the following names: Michael Colreavy Patrick Colreavy Patrick Colreavy Catherine McGuinness John Reynolds Cormack McGuinness Phillip McGuinness Peter Doonan The reason this one interested me is, a Cath. Mc G...

Re: 1900 Census Lookup Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by  Earle Smith

Sue, The names are: Edward Kramer, 169 Sheffield Avenue, and Delia & Daniel McGuinness, 2 Lincoln Place - both Brooklyn. Thank you for your help.

1900 Census Lookup Posted on: 15 Sep 2004, by  Earle Smith

...1900 Brooklyn census for: 2 Lincoln Place & 169 Sheffield Avenue? I am trying to determine if a McGuinness or Kramer family lived at either address.

Myrtle, Effie, Eadie and Ada Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautiwen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Looking for Myrtle Adair. She had twin sisters Effie and Eadie (Edie, Eddie) and another sister Ada. Effie married a Henry Gooch or Goocher. Ada was first married to a Bridges, issues were Bulah, Dell...

Re: McGuinness/Murphy Posted on: 05 Aug 2002, by  mallsup1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Queens

Thomas McGuinness and Margaret McKenna were my GGrandparents as well. My Grandfather was Phillip McGuinness of PA and OH. I know he had 3 sisters and I believe 7 brothers. I have more info, not with me at the moment.

McGuinness/Murphy Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  DeniseMcGuine...

Hi, Looking for any info on my family. James McGuinness and Ellen Murphy both born in Ireland. Had 3 children that I know of, Philip, Nellie and my GGrandfather Thomas Bernard McGuinness dob:03-03-1868 England moved to t...

MCGUINNESS/JOHNSTONE - MANVERS Posted on: 19 May 2002, by  granvilleferr...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

I am searching for any information on William McGuinness, or Jane Johnstone, who married ca 1846, possibly in Manvers Township. William purchased from the Clergy, Lot 22, Concession 10 in Manvers Township on Oc...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  Lonna717

...earlier but I found this: Brooklyn, New York Directory for 1890-91. Brooklyn: Lain & Co., 1890. McGuinness Annie. wid. h 341 Hudson McGuinness Daniel, police, h 341 Hudson McGuinness Hugh, lab. h 341 Hudson I looked through...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  Earle Smith

Lonna- Yes, that is my McGuinness family. Daniel moved to 348 Second St. by 1900. He subsequently married and moved to another address. Am trying to find out where he moved so that I can locate his family in...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  Lonna717

...earlier but I found this: Brooklyn, New York Directory for 1890-91. Brooklyn: Lain & Co., 1890. McGuinness Annie. wid. h 341 Hudson McGuinness Daniel, police, h 341 Hudson McGuinness Hugh, lab. h 341 Hudson I looked through...

Lawernece/Adair Marriage Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautiwen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

The only thing I have to go on as far as a marriage date is my Grandmothers birth. She was the oldest of the five kids and she was born in 1906 in Alex, Grady County, Oklahoma, The Chickasaw Nation at...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by  Earle Smith

George - Thanks again for all your help. The 1903 address of 93rd near 5th Ave equated to EDs 1080 &1081. Searched 1081 at Ancestry.com but no result - tried 1080 but it is missing from the prog...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 28 Jul 2003, by  @@gmiller@que...

...does not appear in the 1905, 1906, 1909 and 1910 Brooklyn city directories. In 1903, he appears as McGUINNESS Daniel B, police, h. 93d near 5th av. He is not in the 1899 directory. In both the 1905 and 1906 ...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  Earle Smith

George - Appreciate your efforts. Perhaps Daniel appeared in an earlier issue of the Directory (1908-9). Earle

William Lawery Lawerence Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautiwen

I dont have any info on William other than he was killed in a rockslide in Bridgeport, Texas while their children were still young. He is buried in Paradise, Wise County, Texas. My mother is going to ...

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 26 Jul 2003, by  Earle Smith

George - Thank you for your response. Might the name be spelled McGinness in the Directory? Earle

Re: Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 26 Jul 2003, by  @@gmiller@que...

He is not listed in the 1910 Brooklyn city directory - I checked McGuinness, McGuiness and Guinness.

Myrtle Ophilia Adair Posted on: 26 Aug 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautiwen

Searching for any info on Myrtle Ophilia Adair, born in Horseshoe Bend, Alabama. She married William Larry Lawerence. This is frankly all I know about her. She is my g-grandmother. Any help would be g...

Daniel McGuinness - 1910 Brooklyn Directory Lookup Posted on: 26 Jul 2003, by  Earle Smith

Can someone please tell me the street address of patrolman, Daniel B. McGuinness, from the 1910 Brooklyn Directory. Need address to determine Enumeration District for 1910 census lookup. Thank you.

McGuinness/ Clarke/ Nesbit 1930 Census Look Up PLEASE!! Posted on: 17 Mar 2004, by  Jenn950

...looking for my great aunt and cousin in the 1930 census. They lived on Dean St in Brooklyn. Margret (McGuinness) Nesbit and her niece Agatha Clarke. Not sure if the hushband was living at this time or not. Plu...

Connell, O'Connell family of New Rochelle Posted on: 09 Mar 2004, by  @@cheshire@ti...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Westchester

Seeking information about George Connell (or O'Connell), who was killed in a trolley car accident sometime in the early 1900s. He had three daughters, Lillian, Jennie (Widmark), and Laura. They may ...

John Maginnis - Child of Donald MaGinnis & Mary McDonald in Woodstock Posted on: 20 Apr 2003, by Sue O'Meara

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Oxford

From the records of Sacred Heart Parish, Ingersoll, Ontario May 18, 1862 at Woodstock, John, born Woodstock, 15 Feb 1862 child of Donald Maginnis & Mary McDonald. Sp. James McDonald and Anne McD...

obit Daisy (Boggs) Scott b.1875 d. 1920 Posted on: 19 Feb 2004, by  CWR1965

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Carroll

...Saturday in her home in Harrison Twp. Funeral services were held Monday and were conducted by Rev. John McGuinness of the Presbyterian Church, of which she was a life-long member. Interment was made at New Ha...

Johnson - Connor - Thompson - McGuinness - Morrison Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by Sue O'Meara

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Oxford

Looking for the family of Alexander Johnson b. abt. 1847 Scotland who married Mary McGuinness b. abt. 1848 Scotland. Children included: John b. 1871, Mary b. 1872, Alexander b. 1874, Angus b. 1876, George b. ...

Corwin, Texas????? Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautwein

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

Looking for what county the town of Corwin used to exist in. I dont believe it exist anymore as I cant find it anywhere. Have searched a couple of old maps with no luck. My g-grandmother Martha Ann Br...

1920 or 1930 Census McGuinness Posted on: 29 Jul 2006, by Jenn

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

Hi, Can someone please find a male D. McGuinness at 256 West 59st NY. My greatgreat aunt stayed with him when she came from Ireland. Any infor on him is great. She got there in 1923 so maybe he was there in 19...

McGuinness Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by Don Van Buskirk

Searching for relatives of Hubert McGuinness, immigrated to Montreal, Quebec in the early 1920's. His father (Frank) and other family members immigrated to NY about the same time. Frank was a custodian, Huber...

Seaching Manhattan for: Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Terrie Farley Moran

...Charles Gerard, was born March 1920 in NYC. Other sons: Thomas and James. On another family branch: Anna McGuinness married William A. Dwyer around 1909 in NYC. Oldest child William born in August 1910. Anna's ...

birth records Posted on: 08 Sep 2000, by Terrie Farley Moran

You can find birth certificates at the New York City Municipal Archives. Check the web site which explains how to request by mail and also provides forms. Fee is $10 American. Good luck!

Elizabeth Heck Collins Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by  desb6

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Frontenac

...John Moon 2. George Aiken; Margaret Jane, b. 1839, married William Bell; Frances b. 1844, married John McGuinness. Elizabeth was born in Portland, where Paul and Nancy (senior) lived. Does anyone have any mo...

McGuinness census look-up Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by  Earle Smith

...the address and Enumeration District number in the 1900 & 1910 Brooklyn census for: Delia (Adele) McGuinness with her son Daniel J. McGuinness. Delia was separated from her husband, Daniel B. McGuinness, a Brooklyn patrolman...

Re: Newells, Grants, and Posts Herkimer County NY 1850-1900 Posted on: 13 Dec 2003, by  0313tudor

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Herkimer

...marry this young Irish lassie. Then I went through a period imagining he and the German nanny paid Mary McGuinness to be the surrogate mother. Supposedly the family in Ireland requested money from the child Jul...

John Grant/1870 Census/German Flats, Herkimer County, NY Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  Tracie Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Herkimer

...NYC, he is listed as the father on the birth certificate of a Virginia Mary Grant, mother was Mary McGuinness. Mary an Irish immigrant from New York died of TB inm 1909. She was only 27 in 1909, when Edgar wou...

Ships into Wellington 1883? Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by Liz Larsen

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

I am looking for the arrival of my great grandparents William and Katherine Wright with young daughters Jeannie and Daisy in 1883. I have tried the Archives with no luck. Does anyone know names of an...

Frederick A. Mason m. Mary Blake abt 1844 Wellington, NZ Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by Liz Larsen

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

Frederick Augustus Mason married Mary Blake abt 1844 in Wellington. They had a son Henry Frederick who married Mary McAlinden 1868 in Wanganui and they had a son Frederick William Mason born 1/9/1868...

John Grant/1870 Census/German Flats, Herkimer County, NY Posted on: 27 Oct 2003, by  Tracie Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Greene

...in NYC, he is listed as the father on the birth certificate of a Virginia Mary Grant, mother was Mary McGuinness. Mary an Irish immigrant from New York died of TB inm 1909. She was only 27 in 1909, when Edgar w...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Greene

...in NYC, he is listed as the father on the birth certificate of a Virginia Mary Grant, mother was Mary McGuinness. Mary an Irish immigrant from New York died of TB inm 1909. She was only 27 in 1909, when Edgar w...

1920 or 1930 Census McGuinness Posted on: 29 Jul 2006, by Jenn

Hi, Can someone please find a male D. McGuinness at 256 West 59st NY. My greatgreat aunt stayed with him when she came from Ireland. Any infor on him would be great. She got there in 1923 so maybe he was ther...

per page