Search the Boards

Search Results for "MCGUINNESS" - 1,315 Messages

per page

STACK, SULLIVAN, MCGUINNES Posted on: 16 Nov 1998, by Bob (Stack) Prodeahl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

...Waukon. One of their children Patrick Stack married in Dorchester Allamakee County 1878 to Bridgette McGuinness, another son Daniel Stack married Hanora Sullivan I believe in Allamakee County. If anyone is doin...

Cranny/ before and up to 1877/1877+ Posted on: 11 Oct 1998, by  2tgross1092

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

I am looking for descendants of John McGuinness and Teresa McGlinchey. He was a farmer in Cranny (Desertmartin Parish)in 1877 when Mary was born. Their daughter Mary McGuinness, born Oct 25 1877, came to the USA in abt 1...

Researching NZ Descendants Posted on: 25 Mar 1999, by  IvanDominikov...

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

From: Croatia, Lincs, Derby,Glasgow, Waterford, Down, Glasgow etc.

SCRIMGER, SANDERS, OLIFFEE Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by Theresa Berg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Westmoreland

...all born in Currioman, Westmoreland Co., VA Frederick SCRIMGER Belle SCRIMGER b. ca 1883; m. Richard McGuinness Carrie SCRIMGER b. 09 Oct 1883; d. Feb 1972 MD Mabel SCRIMGER b. 12 May 1886; m. 20 Sept 1905 Temp...

McGuinness Posted on: 05 May 1999, by Joanne Rush

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

John Hall Mcguinness born NI 1802 married Mary Smith 1823. children: Emily, William,Edward, Jessica, joseph,Sarah, John, Louis Denis(my gggrandfather). Joseph married Mary Jane Spaulding 1834. Mary died 1877, 4...

Naughton, Delia Posted on: 21 Feb 1999, by Kathryn McCarthy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Delaware

...Bruff, Co. Limerick, Ireland; beloved wife of James; loving mother of Sister Evangelist Marie, O.P.; Mary McGuinness, Lillian, Frances Doyle, John, Helen McGurzan, Grace, Josephine Taube, Dorothy Ferra and Jame...

family Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by joe

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Down > General

...village of great grandfather Hugh Mcalinden, belived to be born in South Down around 1870 and maried Mary Mcguinness from same area. They emmigrated from Belfast to Glascow and from there to the USA. I am tryin...

Callag(h)y & McGuinness Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by  sailor30

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...brother, Nicholas TOPPIN, married Celia FAHY or FAHEY and a descendant(female) of that line married a McGUINNESS. I am in contact with the McGUINNESSES who live in Loughrea, CO. Galway. There is a growing list...

CANAVAN/RIBBON, FAHERTY/MULLEN GALWAY Posted on: 03 Apr 1999, by Liz Canavan-Lovett

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

Michael Canavan married Bridget Ribbon 11 Sept 1874 in Ballynakill RC Parish in Galway. Witnesses to wedding were Michael Kean and Mary Connolly. Bridget was born 1855ish to Michael Ribbon and Bridget...

Cassidy in Derry Posted on: 01 Feb 1999, by Kathy Cox

Surnames > Cassidy

...that area. KATHY COX RESEARCHING: McLAUGHLIN, SIGERSON/SEGERSON, CASSIDY, McKINNEY, McGINNIS/MAGINNIS/McGUINNESS, McCLOSKEY, COYLE, O’KANE, McDAID, MAHONEY, SULLIVAN, FLYNN, BENNETT, McMANUS.

Cassidys in Derry Posted on: 13 Feb 1999, by Kathy Cox

Surnames > Cassidy

...Limavady. Kathy Cox RESEARCHING: DERRY: McLAUGHLIN, SIGERSON/SEGERSON, CASSIDY, McKINNEY, McGINNIS/MAGINNIS/McGUINNESS, McCLOSKEY, COYLE, O’KANE, McDAID, CORK: MAHONEY, SULLIVAN, LEITRIM: FLYNN, IRELAND: ...

McGuinness from Ireland Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by Sarah McGuinness

Surnames > Milsap

Would like any information on McGuinness from Ireland. Sarah McGuinness came to the US from Port O'Down Northern Ireland. Born 1876. Died Jun 3 1936 Gilbertville MA. Any information would be appreciated. She landed in Bo...

Daniel McGUINNESS Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by Anne McGuinness

Surnames > McGuinness

I am looking for any information about Daniel McGuinness. He was the son of Peter McGuinness and Jane Loftus (?). He migrated from Ireland, unsure of the year. I know that he had a son Bernard McGuinness. And lived in New York for...

WOODNUTT Laura Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...beloved wife of the late Alfred Henry Woodnutt (May 9, 1991); mother of Mary Jean and her husband Kerry McGuinness of Vancouver and Paul Woodnutt and his wife Amber of Brantford; cherished grandmother of Kember...

Austin S. Reeves Posted on: 26 Aug 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautwein

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fleming

Searching for info on the parents of Austin S. Reeves. Austin was born 12-12-1804 but its listed as 1805 in Fleming County. I'm guessing thats when it was actually filed. Austin appears on the Cencus ...

Bradley/Defley/Gaskell/McGuinness / Pennington all Lancashire Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Julie mcGuinness

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...the above names in the Lancashire areas. On marriage lines it was Bradley/Ashworth, Bradley/Gaskell, McGuinness / Pennington, McGuinness / Defley, Gaskell /McGuinness. Please contact cjv@primus.com.au

James and Delia Naughton Posted on: 09 Jun 1999, by  @@wexlababe@a...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Delaware

My thanks to all who helped me. I have found the family of the late James and Delia (nee Purcell)Naughton.

Defley, McGuinness, Owen surnames Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by Julie Vandersluys

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Dublin > General

Seeking any info on Defley surname and anyone else researching same. Also, McGuinness and Owen (All welcome Thankyou,) from Julie in Australia

Ventre Family Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Francis Fitzsimmons

Surnames > Ventre

...am about to post an updated Ventre geology on our web page in Familytreemaker.com. It is the Field/ McGuinness web page.

Ventre Family Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Roger Mc Guinness

Surnames > Ventre

...am about to post an updated Ventre geology on our web page in Familytreemaker.com. It is the Field/ McGuinness web page.

John Garrigan, IRE> NY Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by  KathleenGeige...

Surnames > Garrigan

Looking for information on John Garrigan and his wife Mary McGuinness listed as from Ireland, had a son Owen Garrigan, married my grandmother Agnes Wright in Feb 1911 in Port Chester New York, my father Edward ...

Hackett kin Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by  McAncestors

Surnames > Hackett

Hi Karen, Your in luck. I have located someone who is a 1st cousin of Leonard Hackett of Alaska! I provided him with your email address. You should hear from him soon. He is also the database manager ...

McGUINNESS Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by marcia Dejourdan

Surnames > McGuinness

My Great grandfather married a Margaret McGuinness in Utica New York. she died there in 1916. His name was William H. McGarry. He was born in 1870 died about 1944. They were married somewhere around 1890-1900. ...

Re: McGUINNESS Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Alli Mcguinness

Surnames > McGuinness

...family history...and this spot seemed like a good place to start. If you know any info about James MCguinness, who married Mary Agnus Murry. They lived in New York for some time(1920's) and had one boy, James ...

Re: McGUINNESS Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Marcia DeJourdan

Surnames > McGuinness

You might start looking into census etc in Utica New York. Thats where my McGuinness' are from. From the marriage of Mary and my great grandfather there where two children, william and Florence McGarry. Good l...

James McGUINNESS Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by Anne McGuinness

Surnames > McGuinness

There are two James McGuinness' in my family tree. I do not know right now who they married, but we might be able to share information. Get back to me. I'll post as soon as I find something out.

Margaret McGUINNESS Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by Anne McGuinness

Surnames > McGuinness

I know that there is a Margaret McGuinness in my family tree. I do not have the information infront of me, I am interested in comparing notes with you!

Re: Margaret McGUINNESS Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by Margaret Mcguinness

Surnames > McGuinness

I am Margaret McGuinness; my father was born in Ireland in 1910. If this is any help please contact me.

Bernard McGUINNESS Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by Margaret Mcguinness

Surnames > McGuinness

...born in Ireland and came straight to Canada, I believe and his parents were John and Maggie (Margaret) McGuinness. Her maiden name was Phelan. I don't think it's the same Bernard but there might be a tie there.

Manariy McGuinness Posted on: 16 Aug 1999, by Cherie Reeves Trautwein

Surnames > McGuinness

Looking for any info on Manariy McGuinness. She married a ?? Brooks. I know they had at least one child, my G-Grandmother Martha Ann Brooks, born March 22, 1877 in Corwin Texas.

McGuinness/Pawtucket, RI Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by  McAncestors

Surnames > McGuinness

I'm interested in any McGuinness family from Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I'm trying to track down William J. McGuinness's (b. Aug. 15, 1903-05) family. His parents were supposably James and Helen McGuinness. There are no re...

John Garrigan Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by  KathleenGeige...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

Looking for any information on my great grandparents John Garrigan and Mary McGuinness, there son Owen Garrigan married my grandmother Agnes Wright in March of 1911 at Port Chester New York, he was 34 and she 2...

NY Garrigans: Staten Island Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  KathleenGeige...

Surnames > Garrigan

My Owen Garrigan was born Ireland, his parents were John Garrigan and Mary McGuinness, my grandmother Agne Wright did live on Staten Island, I think Owen died around 1915 give or take a year or so, I am waiting...

John Joseph McGUINNESS (1932-2000) Posted on: 06 Feb 2000, by Jim Hutchinson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Boulder

John Joseph McGuinness, Jr.: b. 10 Jun 1932, Queens NY; s/o John Joseph McGuinness and Anna Marie Smith; md. Shirley Ann Rees, 23 Nov 1960, Denver; d. 20 Jan 2000, at home in Broomfield CO; service 25 Jan 2000 at nativit...

Corrigan in NYC@1900-20 Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  stephencorrig...

Surnames > Corrigan

...Margaret Donnelly, Jennie married Charles Burns and Alice married John Hilbert under an adopted name of McGuinness. Any information on these people would be appreciated. P.S. Francis Corrigan was my grandfather

John Hilbert/Alice McGuinness(Corrigan) Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by  stephencorrig...

Surnames > Hilbert

John Hilbert married Alice McGuinness 3/21/1921 in The Blessed Sacrament Church in New Rochelle NY. Alice McGuinness actuall was adopted, her birth name was Alice Corrigan. She was born in NYC on 11/10/1901 in the St. Ra...

McGuinness Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Cindy

Surnames > McGuinness

I am the daughter in law of George Raymond McGuinness who passed away 5 or6 years ago.I don't have an exact date. His sisters name was marion and she lived in Utica.There were other brothers. I am tryin to trac...

JEANNE M. CONNORS WEDS ROBERT HOOD Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by  FATARTIE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...followed. The Matron of honor was Joan Hood Dutko, sister of the bridegroom, and the best man was Thomas McGuinness. The bride attended Pittston High School, and was employed by the Pittston Apparel Company for...

Obit of Mary C. Raab Hing Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Raab

...Westville. Friends may call between 6:30 and 9 p.m. Wednesday and between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the McGuinness Funeral Home, 34 Hunter St., Woodbury. Burial will be in Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, Cheltenh...

Rose Lally Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by Bob McGuinness

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

Hi My Great Grandfathers name was James McGuinness He was born in 1862 in County Mayo. My Great Grandmothers name was Rose Lally,also born in County Mayo in 1867. Do you know anything about them? Thanks Bob

PATON FAMILY Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  Leoni_P

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

...Frogmore NSW. Born in 1919, lived in Darwin till mid 1970s. His mother was Rose Victoria McInness or McGuinness of Armagh, N. Ireland. Royal Australian Navy. Believe his father was from Scotland.

John Henry Hughes (died 1930ish) Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Michael Verrier

I believe John immigrated from Ireland to Tasmania, where he married Ada McGuinness (and produced my grandmother, Mollie Hartam)and lived at Nubeena. I'm looking to trace John's ancestry in Ireland. But I'm int...

Any Scullys in Rhode Island Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Christine Hunsinger

Surnames > Scully

...1898) married Mary Ann Muldoon Had at least one daughter Elizabeth A. Scully who married Stephen Joseph McGuinness. All here in Providence. Any one know anything? Chris

McGinnis Family (All Variations) Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Tonya Kellum

Surnames > McGuinness

...lines, query's, history, tid bits, and more. You can also join the email list. I am researching the McGuinness, McGinness, McGinnis names in my line, maybe we can compare. Tonya_RuthsResearch@worldnet.att.net ...

Re: James McGUINNESS Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Tonya Kellum

Surnames > McGuinness

Can you share a bit more about what you are looking for, maybe a date of birth, locations, etc.... I have several James' in my line and branches and would make it easier to search. Also check my site ...

McGUINNESS Joseph Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by maree mcguinness

I am trying to locate a photo of JOSEPH MCGUINNESS BORN 1834 TASMANIA HE WORKED AS AN OVERSEER AT THE PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE WHEN THE SITE WAS BEING DEMOLISHED. WE RECENTLY HAD A FAMILY REUNION BUT NO ONE HA...

My Family Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Sinead McGuinness

Surnames > McGuinness

...Ireland every year at Easter. My Father is James, and 3 uncles (deceased) are Ansin, Emert, and Ernie McGuinness, We are also related to the McCoys (my grandmother), the Loughran family threw marraige and the B...

Robert Vincent Paton Posted on: 04 Apr 2000, by  Leoni_P

Surnames > Paton

...who grew up in Frogmore, N.S.W. Born Nov/Dec 1919 Lake Cargello, N.S.W. His mother was Rose Victoria McGuinness or McInnes from Armagh, Ireland. His father was from Scotland. He had 7 siblings - James, Katheri...

Daniel McGuinness James McGuinness Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Debra Spencer

Surnames > McGuinness

Hello my name is Debra Spencer/Minnesota I have information on James McGuinness Born July 12, 1837 in Ireland/Date of Death December 7, 1927/was married in Liverpool-England August 7, 1861 to Rose Anne Roddy-McGuinness moved ...

Patrick Bridgett McGuinness 1911 IRE/USA Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by Michelle Burke

Surnames > McGuinness

I am looking for parents or siblings for Patrick James McGuinness b. 3-3-1884 in Enniskillen, Ire. Patrick came to America in 1910 and 6 months later sent for his fiancee. Her name was Bridgett Ellen Lee b. 3-2...

per page