Search the Boards

Search Results for "MILLSON" - 136 Messages

per page

MILLSON, GUIETT Posted on: 22 Jun 1998, by barbara simpson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Washtenaw

I AM SEARCHING FOR MY ANCESTOR JOHN MILLSON WHO WAS MARRIED TO ANN GUIETT. JOHN DIED IN WASHTENAU CO. MICHIGAN 5/16/1872. ANN DIED 1862. I NEED HER DATE OF DEATH. I AM SEARCHING FOR THEIR MARRIAGE RECORD A...

CLARKE of Lincolnshire UK Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by Linda Ball

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lincolnshire > General

.../ Tom 1872 / and Albert b 11-19-1868 Winterton d 4-27-1955 Scunthorpe Alberts wife was Mary Rebecca MILLSON b 6-23-1878 in Messingham, Lincs UK they married 1898 Messingham anyone with CLARKE , KERR, or MIL(...

CRAVEN Posted on: 12 Aug 1999, by  EarlRoss13

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hamilton

Pattie, The Restored Marriage Index Hamilton Co. 1860-1869 shows: Gersham CRAVEN m: Mary MILLSON 20 Oct 1860 The Marriage Index OH 1789-1850 shows: John CRAVEN m: Ellen BEAN 14 Apr 1834 Hamilton Co. OH E...

Front Page of NY Times Nov. 27, 1938 Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by  mcneillsr

Surnames > McNeill

...Street and Lexington Avenue. After a heated argument in which the stenographer, Miss Marion Wheeler of 8 Millson Close, Yonkers, refused to marry him, John J. McNeill of 2,960 Marion Avenue, the Bronx, drew...

Civil War biographies from Newburgh Telegraph Posted on: 21 Dec 2000, by Glenn Marshall - New Windsor Town Historian

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

The following men were listed in the Newburgh Telegram newspaper during the Civil War; details on enlistment, parents, residence, trade, marriage, birth & death or wounds & battles. They were ...

Chapman family in Brumby, Scunthorpe Posted on: 07 May 2001, by Pearl Armstrong

My mother Maude one of 14 children of George Chapman and Mary Jane Millson in Old Brumby area of Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, about 1900. Have dates of birth of the 14. Would like details of any of this Chapman...

Charles Carroll and Susana Millson Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by David Carroll Albrecht

Surnames > Carroll

Does anyone have any information on Charles Carroll (b.1828) and Susana Millson (b.1836). Charles was born in Virgina and Susana was born in D.C. Any information would be helpfull and greatfully appreciated...

Re: Charles Carroll Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by David Carroll Albrecht

Surnames > Carroll

...the 5th or 6th, but I am not quite sure which. I think he married twice. His first wife was Susana Millson ( b.1836 d.1866 ) Since she died young I am pretty sure he remarried and had more kids. I think he...

DENT>HIBALDSTOW>LEI Posted on: 29 Sep 2001, by Jane Dent

Can anyone help? Richard Dent b? d? Bottesford LEI m? Elizabeth Millson b:? d:? Bottesford LEI Issue: Joseph b: 5/6/1768 Hibaldstow, LEI ...

Re: JENNY C. MCGINNESS Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by  GUYPOOL

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > United States > Ohio Lookups

DEAR KARIN, OUR JENNIE MC GINNIS WAS BORN 1844. HER PARENTS WERE ADONIRAM MC GINNIS AND ELIZABETH MILLSON. JENNIE DIED AUGUST 15, 1929, I THINK IN ILLINOIS. I WISH I COULD BE OF MORE HELP. IF THIS IS TH...

KEENEY WOOD & Co. Manchester, Conn. Posted on: 04 Jul 2002, by  violetmeadows

Surnames > Keeney

...praying that pensions may be granted to those who served in the war of 1812, and to their widows. By Mr. Millson: The petition of Nathaniel Wilbourn, praying for a pension for services in the war of 1812. ...

Re: Family History Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  sam_ranger

Surnames > Tichenor

...family before I try to look further than Jonathon and Martha. Other names married in to this line are Millson, Brunsden &...

MILLSON marrying ASHBY, ?London, ENG Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  Chris_Hodgson...

Surnames > Ashby

I have an Elizabeth Millson ASHBY, baptised 20/12/1767, London, the daughter of Samuel ASHBY and Elizabeth MILLSON. Does anyone recognise this combination of names?

Re: Titchener alert Posted on: 02 Sep 2003, by Victoria Turner(nee Sellwood)

Surnames > Titchener

...Father George Titchener Carter married by H? Noel Jewersbury Off Minister Both signed Witnesses George Millson & Louise Millson [The latter were sister and brother in law to George Selwood) 1881 Census England...

Obit-Goldie Sizemore Roark Posted on: 05 Jan 2004, by  jkrose1

Surnames > Sizemore

...KY., Hobert and wife, Loretta of Indianapolis, IN., Michael Roark of Waco, KY., five daughters, Helen Millson of Corbin, KY., Ruby and Husband, Bob of London, KY, Betsie Ruth Clark of Mt. Victory, KY, Rinda ...

Captain Millson replaces Captain Catlin in local CCC camp. Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by Walter Farwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

THE SIDNEY ARGUS - HERALD. November 14, 1935. "New Camp Head".--Captain Millson arrived here a few days ago from Fort Dodge to take charge of the local CCC camp. He belongs to the 17th Infantry and...

Re: ROONEY Posted on: 19 May 2004, by  canddprice

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

Hi I dont know but maybe we can help each other as I am also trying to find Millson Family for a fried doing her family tree, Her father was Leslie Millsom from Altona Victoria and his father was Martin Millson whi...

Johannes C Young - Last Will & Testament Posted on: 12 Jan 2005, by Mike Millson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Madison

Transcribed from SAMPUBCO copy by Mike Millson Madison Co. New York Will Book Vol. C page 388 Judge of Madison County Surrogates Court Madison County In the matter of Proving the last Will and Testament o...

Sidney's CCC camp opens it doors to outside visitors. Posted on: 29 Nov 2005, by Walter Farwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Fremont

...approximately 150 persons. The visitors were received at camp headquarters by the camp commander, Capt. F.B. Millson, and then conducted in groups, with guides through the entire camp. "The route incl...

Timothy Michael ALLEN b. abt 1851 VA-1889 Norfolk City, VA Posted on: 03 Apr 2006, by  OBriant_C

Surnames > Allen

Hello Allen researchers Help...researching Timothy Michael ALLEN b. abt 1851 VA-1889 Norfolk City, VA and trying to find substantial parent information or anything so can get myself out of this dead ...

Re: Family History Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by  hayleymillson

Surnames > Tichenor

...to start a family tree. I am very interested but i dont know the best starting point. my surname is millson and i come from london. I dont know if u can help.

Re: MILLSON marrying ASHBY, ?London, ENG Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by  hayleymillson

Surnames > Ashby

i know i have an elizabeth millson in my family. Im am just starting my family tree, how is the best way to start a family tree. My surname is millson and me and my family have always lived in london - i think? pl...

STOW/STOWE Ancestors of Lincolnshire, England Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by  LoisCampbell3...

Surnames > Stow

I would like to connect with other ancestors of MILLSON STOW/STOWE (b. 1827) or his siblings Ann (b. 1829), Francis (b. 1832), William Wilson (b. 1836), Thomas (b. 1837), Martha (b. 1840), Alice (b. 1842) an...

STOW - HARDY - MILSON Family Lincolnshire, England Posted on: 21 Aug 2006, by Lois M. Campbell

...Lincolnshire Date of Marriage: March 23, 1823 in Killingholme, Lincolnshire Children of that marriage: Millson STOW (b. 1827 Bigby, England - d. 1888 Ontario, Canada) - my great-great grandfather Ann STOW (1...

Mary Viola Quick Lindsay Posted on: 15 May 2002, by Diana Holland Faust

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Richmond

...one adopted daughter, Mrs. Mary A. DeBerry of Hamlet, NC; two sisters-in-law; loyal friends, Mrs. Inez Millson, Mrs. Lessie Lewis, Mrs. Mattie Clay and Pearl Goodwin; one special nephew, Mr. James Quick of C...

kehela/Kehelsy of NC Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by Ed Keheley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rowan

...served in the Revolutionary War under the command of Captain Thomas JOHNSTON as a substitute for Thomas MILLSON. He later served under Capt. John RAMSEY attached to the command of Major John ARMSTRONG. He mo...

Re: Carroll Family Posted on: 20 Aug 2004, by  bob0343

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Princess Anne

...Carroll was born January 6, 1828 in Richmond, Virginia. I have his wife's last name as either Miltson or Millson. My grandmother (Essie McAllister Albrecht) told me Miltson but a cousin who has the family ...

MILLSON Posted on: 29 Jun 1998, by wendy

Localities > North America > Canada > Manitoba > General

Looking for any information on SAM MILLSON. Emigrated to Canada about 11/4/1907 from England. Have two postcards with addresses on: 441,Bannerman Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba & 55 Polson, Winnipeg. He wor...

Thomas Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by  Jack_Hagler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Barbour

Could not find message from Charles Millson re:Thomas posted 19 Jul 2001. Please repost.

MILLSON Posted on: 12 Jan 2004, by  kellydonoghue...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hampshire > General

please help me.... I am curently trying to trace my family tree ...MILLSON... does anyone have any information about CECIL HARCOURT MILLSON or his son BRIAN MILLSON. I cannot seem to find them anywhere. Any help or tips ...

John M. Butler - Martha ( Parrish) Butler Posted on: 24 Aug 2001, by  doca1983

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Georgetown

Searching for info. on John Millson Butler and his wife Martha Parrish Butler. They came to Georgetown, SC abt. 1900 from Virginia or North Carolina. Operated a grocery store on Merriman Rd. in Georgetown. H...

Obituary Lookup for Wentworth 1888 Posted on: 23 Jun 2006, by  LoisCampbell3...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Wentworth

Looking to find an obituary for the following individual STOW, Millson (Stowe, Melson/Stow, Nelson) Date of Death: November 5, 1888 Place: Wentworth Birth: England I found a death record but I would like t...

STOW - HARDY - MILSON Lincolnshire, England to Ontario, Canada Posted on: 21 Aug 2006, by Lois M. Campbell

...Lincolnshire Date of Marriage: March 23, 1823 in Killingholme, Lincolnshire Children of that marriage: Millson STOW (b. 1827 Bigby, England - d. 1888 Ontario, Canada) - my great-great grandfather Ann STOW (1...

MOYLE Richard born abt 1661 marr. Millson PERROW @ Gwennap, Cornwall, England Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by Wendy Ford

Surnames > Moyle

Would appreciate any help, thanks - looking for a birth of Richard MOYLE abt 1661 marr. Millson PERROW 23rd Sept 1687 @ Gwennap, all children born at Gwennap, Cornwall, England wendyaford@hotmail.com

Re: MOYLE Richard born abt 1661 marr. Millson PERROW @ Gwennap, Cornwall, England Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by Wendy Ford

Surnames > Moyle

...start with Joan Moyle who married John Edwards @ Gwennap, she was the the daughter of Richard Moyle and Millson Perrow where I have come to a standstill. Richard had 6 children - Joan 1688 male child 1690, R...

Re: joseph sikes Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  JoAnnSmall

Surnames > Sikes

...daughter was Elizabeth...all in Northampton Cty, NC. Looking for info on ancestors of Joseph & Millson(cent?) and especially any militia service. Thanks.

CRAVEN burials at Spring Grove Cemetery, Cincinnati, OH. Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by  abrams76

Surnames > Craven

...Rest. Home Cin.OH. birth Sept. 7, 1876 death Aug 7, 1955 Disease- Bright's Disease Parents G.T. and Mary Millson Craven lot owner JF Spofford Sect. 39 lot 157 Denman ...

Comber Herald newspaper articles Posted on: 13 Jul 2002, by  katebcook

Surnames > Lafortune

...daughter, Veatrice Martha was united to Herman Konapaska, of Essex. The ceremony was performed by Rev. Mr. Millson, of Comber. The bride, who was given away by her father, looked charming in her gown of cr...

STOW/STOWE Ancestors of Lincolnshire, England Posted on: 09 Aug 2006, by  LoisCampbell3...

Surnames > Stowe

I would like to connect with other ancestors of MILLSON STOW/STOWE (b. 1827) or his siblings Ann (b. 1829), Francis (b. 1832), William Wilson (b. 1836), Thomas (b. 1837), Martha (b. 1840), Alice (b. 1842) an...

Joseph DENT - Bottesford Leicestershire UK Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by Barb Hafslund

Surnames > Dent

...Joseph DENT, a labourer, born approx 1768 ( I think he could be the son of Richard DENT & Elizabeth MILLSON of Wrawby, Lincs UK) Joseph married Alice WOOD of Bottesford the daughter of Thomas WOOD &...

Re: Obituary Lookup for Wentworth 1888 Posted on: 02 Jan 2007, by  hinksy1972

I found the death reg for a Millson Stow, died Nov5 1888, but it doesn't list any informants unfortunately. He died at the age of 64 and was born in England.

Ruth Florence Harriman Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  robertabear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

...Brackett, both of Everett, Mrs. Margie Wolfer of Snohomish, Mrs. Ruth Pearsall of Woodinville, Mrs. Lois Millson of Colton, California, Mrs. Dorothy Feller in California, seven sons, Ezra Feller of Lake Stev...

Samuel Millson m Elizabeth Ashby, dau Elizabeth bp 1767 London, ENG Posted on: 30 Nov 2002, by  Chris_Hodgson...

Surnames > Millson

I have an Elizabeth Millson ASHBY, baptised 20/12/1767, London, the daughter of Samuel ASHBY and Elizabeth MILLSON. Does anyone recognise this combination of names?

William and Maryann Norman, 1805, Prince William Co, VA Posted on: 05 May 2007, by  CindyMcC

Surnames > Norman

WILLIAM AND MARYANN NORMAN 1805 PRINCE WILLIAM COUNTY, VA This indenture made this eighth day of January in the year of our Lord eighteen hundred and five. Between George Copin and Sally Copin ...

Millson data Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  ruthwaite49

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Durham

birth and / or marriage for Elda Florence Millson death Elva Millson maybe in 1904 death Jane Millson in 1902

Zion Methodist Cemetery Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  ruthwaite49

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Huron

looking for data re George Millson and Sarah VanStone buried in Zion Methodist Cemetery in Usborne Huron

Re: Millson marriages Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  satch42179

Millson, Ebenezer, 27 Bradley, Ann, 18 banns held in Clarke [from www.trentu.ca/admin/library/archives/84-004.htm, which states: marriage dates have not been given] Records are from 1810-1855. 1851 census ...

Re: Millson data Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  satch42179

You may get this twice as the computer crashed Death: Jane Millson, 15 Mar 1902, 43 10/12 yrs, married, housekeeper, b Canada,TB/1yr, # 017929 Birth: Elda Florence, Naylor Taylor & Annie Christie, 25 ...

Two border crossing are listed for her Elda Millson, 20, father: Naylor Millson of Port Hope. She was going to Detroit Michigan, 24 Oct 1913 Elda Millson, 23,living Port Hope, father: Naylor Millson. She was going to Flint Mic...

Sorry this has taken 3 entries. Death: Elva Helen Millson, 5, 21 Sept 1904, widow's child, father was a farmer, b Darlington Tp, cause: acute peritonitis/1yr, doctor was the informant. # 020830 Ontario Cou...

per page