Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Magne" - 150 Messages

per page

AMUNDSEN Posted on: 02 Nov 1998, by Coleen Florke

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Oslo

...Oslo, Oslo, Norway; d. 25 November 1985, Palm Desert, Riverside, CA; m. (1) HAUGE; m. (2) WALTER OTTO MAGNE BYE, 05 May 1923, Oslo, Norway. More About SIGNE EUGENIA AMUNDSEN: Burial: Wiefel's & Son Cr...

BYE, AMUNDSEN Posted on: 12 Oct 1998, by Coleen Florke

Looking for birth information on Walter Otto Magne BYE born 10 July 1900 and Signe Eugenia AMUNDSEN born 19 July 1895 both in Oslo. Thanks for any help.

GG-mother Oline P. Johannesen Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by sharon eickhoff

...on the emigration lists) and married my GG-father Peder Pederson Sather here in MN that same year. Magne takk.

Re: Nelly Kummervold Johnsen Posted on: 09 Jun 2005, by Arne Hunnesa

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

...have been "new" parents in the USA. I the paper I have got from the US, her parents name was Magne and Karine Amundsen. Their adress was 660 - 49 st. Brooklyn. NY. Nellys parents was divorced...

Re: Georgina SANDSNESS and Samuel Berg Norway/MN/MT/OR Posted on: 21 Jul 2003, by  bobcatbb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

...reelation to Nellie Berge and Andrew Tollefson from Mn? Nellie and Andrews parents were Karen Vetleson and Magne Berge

Re: Berte Eriksdtr. Grobøl Posted on: 31 Dec 2004, by  Carol Oveson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Hedmark

...Bredesen Sillerud. I have done most of the Sillerud family tree thanks to many like Gayle Collins and Magne Mellum. Small world this is. If needed I can be reached at: caroljim@sherbtel.net

Bill Stellberger, pro baseball player, 1885 Posted on: 03 Oct 2006, by  lindalew

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

from Ancestry.com: Professional Baseball Players, 1876-2004 Record about William F Stellberger Name: Bill Stellberger Birth name: William F Stellberger Birth place: Michigan, United States Birth...

Re: Haugstad farm in Venabygd, Gudbransdalen valley Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  TarynMN

...person who I've seen has done a lot of genealogy work in the Venabygd are, and lives in that area is Jan Magne Langseth. He has a website in Norwegian, but email him. jml@tonical.com Perhaps he can give y...

Re: Magnus Sekse Posted on: 23 Nov 2005, by  KMandsager705...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

Go to: www.vesterheim.org/index.php Then click: Civil War Database and search for Magne Sexe or Morris Johnson, and you will find a very nice biography. His name was Magnus Johnson Sexe at birth and app...

Re: Eidskog farm names Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by Sharon L. Stone

Hello Magne Yes I am interested! I have connected my ancestry to at least 79 farms in Eidskog, Vinger and Austmarka. The most farms I an connected to are in Eidskog. You may contact me at the following...

Re: GG Grandfather Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by Vee Shanahan

Hello, Magne Thorsen! How wonderful to get your message. Arnt isn't my gg grandfather, Ole is. As you say, Ole was born in 1845, and he came to America and married Oleva Hansdotter, of Hoften . I think ma...

Geneva Haaseth Posted on: 11 Feb 2006, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...Mae Jones Lawson of Falmouth and Dixie Elam of Georgetown; three stepsons, Ivan Haaseth of Tennessee, Magne Haaseth and Terry Haaseth, both of Michigan; two stepdaughters, Kristi Smith and Allyn Sweet, bot...

Steuben Lodge Officers Posted on: 15 Feb 2002, by  WhiteHilt

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...M., D. B. BOILEAU; S. W., S. L. PICKET; J. W., E. A. MESSERSCHMITT; S. D., E. W. HAVILL; J. D., John MAGNE; treasurer, Charles S. ALLISON; secretary, James FAULKNER; trustees, Moses DAVISON, James FAUCET...

Re: Magne Bjorklund Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by  firing

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Unknown

According to the emigration records at http://digitalarkivet.uib.no/index-eng.htm , Magne Bjørklund left from Stavanger September 10, 1928, for USA. Domicile Finnøy, year of birth 1909, single. R...

Magne Bjorklund Posted on: 05 Dec 2001, by Everett Bjorklund

My grandfather, Magne Bjorklund, was born on Finnoy about 1900. Any info tracing our history is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Everett Bjorklund

OBIT-Ruth M. SHUBERG Posted on: 05 Jul 2001, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...died at McKee Medical Center on June 8, 2001. She was born in Victor, Colo., Feb. 7, 1901, to Peter Magne Johnson and Annie Karlsson Johnson. Upon the death of her father in 1905, and the subsequent remarr...

relatives located Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by  MDerlick0240

...country with the last name of Jome, but maybe it is spelled differently? There is however one person named Magne Hilmen, and the adress is: 2900 Fagernes (no street adress - it's a small place) phonenr. (4...

Anders Johnsen Jome Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by Karen Kuhlman

...children Erling and Torill 3) Solveig b. 1941, married Torstein Husaker and 4) Jorunn, b. 1945, married Magne Hilmen. I would really like to find these people and would appreciate any information on them.

Re: Ole Evensen Posted on: 11 Oct 2006, by Arild Kompelien

...sources to trace her there. May be you can get some help from Solør Slektshistorielag. Contact Magne Ivar Mellem there on e-mail: mmellem(at)online.no

EAGAN, Earl Gerald - 1998 Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by  Darschnatz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

...St. Dominic Council No. 3729. He was a Navy veteran of World War II. Survivors include his wife, Marie Magne Eagan; two sons, Kenneth J. and Gerald D. Eagan; a daughter, Karen Eagan BECNEL; six grandchildr...

Re: Magne Bjorgo (1849-1937) of Lake Park Posted on: 18 Sep 2001, by Dolores Barron

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Becker

Anne Hansdatter Nesten, wife of Magne K Bjorgo, was a sister to my husbands ancestor. I have limited data on this family which I will share with you. I do have a contact for you with the descendants of Dea...

Magne Bjorgo (1849-1937) of Lake Park Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Kevin Schnitzer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Becker

...Gilman Harbo, Martin Vadis, and Deanta Columbia. Seeking information on any brothers/sisters to Magne and relatives to any of the children. Rev. Knute K. Bjorgo was Magne's brother, was ther anyone ...

Gurolle B. AGER Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by William Ager

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Eau Claire

...days of their mother's illness. The sons are Eyvind B., of Chippewa Falls; Trygve M., of Eau Claire; Magne O., of Las Alamos, N. M.; and Roald S. of Madison, Wis. The daughters are Mrs. Milo BERGH, Eau Cla...

MOORE, SANDERS Posted on: 16 Mar 1999, by  MaryUtterback...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Houston

...County, TX. Thomas married Lillie Moore of the same area. They had 11 children, Nora, Myrtle, Ruth, Ollie, Magne, Grace, Travis, Millard,Lillian & Earnest. If anyone is working on these families please...

Waldemar Theodore AGER Posted on: 21 Jul 1998, by  nancesampson4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Eau Claire

Waldemar Theodore Ager came to Eau Claire from Chicago in 1892 to take a printer's job on the "Reform", a Norwegian publication. He rose rapidly to editor and became very well known as a pub...

Atwell Obituary, January 21, 2004 Posted on: 23 Feb 2004, by  RMunns7272

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

Thursday, January 29, 2004 Delores Mae Atwell, ‘Aunt Dee’, 72 Sept. 5, 1931 - Jan. 21, 2004 Delores Mae Atwell ‘Aunt Dee’, of Stillwater, Minn., died peacefully at home on Wednesday, Jan. 21, 2004...

Jochum Piil, Hagenow 1660 Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by Alf Magne Meling

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

...searching for any information on this person, or others with the surename of Piil. Best regards : Alf Magne Meling Krags gt. 11b 3616 Kongsberg Norway

Re: Anne Jorgensen - Nome Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by Magne Thorsen

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Barnes

...legger inn i adresseboka mi. Du får ha lykke til men seachen din Her er alt bra. Hils dine Hilsen Magne

SINDING, JENSEN, BRUNSGAARD Posted on: 25 May 1998, by Greggor Leo Brunsgaard Sinding

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...Skive, Gronning, Hojslev Kirkeby, all in DK. If anyone can help please reply to the above address! Magne Tak! Greg Sinding

Looking for relatives/family history Posted on: 11 Nov 1998, by Greggor L. Brunsgaard Sinding

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...above names! Come from North Jylland, Lihme/Lem/Lime areas. Also Gronning, outside of Skive Thanks! Magne Tak! Willing to trade my info for new info/leads!!

Magne Bjorklund Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by Pat Bjorklund

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > United States > Norwegian immigrants

My grandson emailed that you had found some information for him on my father in law Magne Bjorklund and I am certain that it was the right one as Magne was from where you had information from and he came to the...

Magne Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by Brandon Bjorklund

Yeah, that is the right Magne. The island of Finnoy off of Stravanger. Thanks for all this info, there's so much I'm still digesting it. hehe. I'm going to send a link to your message to my grandma and gra...

Magne Bjørklund Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  TarynMN

...I looked at the online register of emigrants from Rogaland leaving from Stavanger, and I did find a Magne Bjørklund from Finnøy (the suffix -øy means island). It appears that this informatio...

Ledum farm in Øyer parish, Oppland Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by  TarynMN

The most recent info I can find on the internet is a search page for 1950 farms, similar to a farm census. At Ledum in Øyer there are two subfarms. One is large, the other might just be a living ...

Re: Torpen Family, Biri, Oppland, Norway, to Wisconsin Posted on: 25 May 2006, by Susan Faught

Surnames > Torpen

Magne, That is so cool! Thank you for replying. As I said, the book isn't actually mine but my Ex Husbands and his is the Torpen line. I charted the genealogy mainly for my children (who are related...

Re: Torpen Family, Biri, Oppland, Norway, to Wisconsin Posted on: 22 May 2006, by  MagneTorpen

Surnames > Torpen

Hello Susan. My name is Magne Torpen and I am born on the Torpen farm in Biri Norway. My family bought this farm shortly after your family emigrated and took the name from the farm! As you might know you h...

VAUGHAN Posted on: 26 Mar 2000, by  Shaye_Brown

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Limerick > General

My g-grandmother was Ellen VAUGHAN about 1859 in Limerick area. Her father was Michael (stonemason) and her mother was Norah nee MAGNE.

reitan family history Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by carmen rice

Surnames > Reitan

...1866-1948,torstein reitan. These two people were the parents of John 1888,Peder 1892,toralv 1894, bjarne, magne, klara 1901, ragnar 1903, and gudrun 1805, bjarne would be my grandfather, his son is winston...

Re: Anders and Nikoline ARNESON (Rivedal) Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by Magne Åsnes

Surnames > Arneson

...Rivedal in Norway. If you would like to know more about your Norwegian relatives just contact me again. Magne Åsnes

ADAM AND JEMIMA CLEM Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by  RuthDavis55

Surnames > Clem

...Jan 1814 Madison Co., Mississippi, Territory. HIRAM CLEM b 1796, North Carolina; married Christianna Magne 26 June 1818, Madison Co., Alabama Territory. WILLIAM CLEM b 1797, North Carolina, ...

Slettelands Posted on: 26 Feb 2001, by Torbjørn Igelkjøn

Surnames > Sletteland

...genealogy. You probably know these already, but if not, maybe they can help you: - Fjalersoga (Ragnvald and Magne Fagerheim: Fjaler gards- og ættesoge, Fjaler Sogelag, Dale in Sunnfjord, 1976) This i...

Descendants of Jacob Washington Cox Posted on: 27 May 2003, by  DocJuke

Surnames > Cox

...Fairmount Cemetery, Polo, Buffalo Twp., Ogle Co., IL Father: Gavin Renwick Cross Mother: Mary Adaline Magne ... 2 Dart A. COX b: April 22, 1883 d: 1967 in Golden Valley Co., ND ...

Re: Telesphore Bourgeois Posted on: 26 Feb 2004, by  mikiwalters

Surnames > Bourgeois

Looking for a connection to this family. Jean-Baptiste BASTIEN-LAPRAIRIE b. 1756 married Magne (or Agnes) RICHARD 18 Sep 1832, St-Jacques de L'Achigan. Their son David LAPRAIRIE b 7 May 1845 married Meli...

Re: Tindal Ancestry in England Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by Don Graber

Surnames > Tindal

A few months ago I recieved this lineage from a relative in England. It has been in the family for about 150 years at least. I am not sure if I am related to these individuals but my relative assure...

Tonnesen Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Trevor Tonnesen

Surnames > Tonnesen

...being the farm) and Karen Bergitte Danielsen. They had six children: Conrad, Benedikte, Albert, Daniel, Magne and Benny. I am a descendant of Conrad (my grandfather).

Re: Lillestol Family History Posted on: 27 Jun 2004, by  t8217

Surnames > Lillestol

...(1829-1916) m. Ragnhild Pedersd. Lodemel 3. Anders (1831-1887) m. Oline Paulsd. Tomasgard (our ancestor) 4. Magne (1834-1908) m. Brite Nilsd. Kongsvik 5. Anne Pernille (1839-?) 6. Oline Petrine (1841-?) im...

liste éclair - Dordogne Posted on: 08 Jan 1999, by PUYHARDY

Localities > Western Europe > France > Aquitaine

...LAROULANDIE LASSIMOULLIAS LASTAIRE LASTERE LAVAUD LAVERGNE LAVILLE LECLAIRCIE LEGER LICOINE LIGOURE MAGNE MALEMANCHE MARBOTIN MARQUETTE MARTINOT MARTY MASGONTY MASSIAS MATHIAS MATHIEU MAZAUDE MAZEAUD MAZIE...

TANGNESS, Magne Henry Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

Magne Henry Tangness born 12.2.1910 Lax Lake, MN. Died 3.15.1997 in Pine City, MN. Service from Swanson Funeral Home in Pine City, MN. No cemetery listed. Published in the Pine City Pioneer on 3.27.1997.

Peter Molenaar Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  Reininger

Surnames > Molenaar

...was 43 in the 1920 US Census of Cook County Illinois. Listed with him are Katie, wife, 47, daughter Magne, 14, son James 13 and son Russell 7. Russell is great grandfather of Holly and Lauren Molenaar, m...

Re: Son of a Hesvik looking for any relatives in Norway Posted on: 06 Feb 2007, by  TarynMN

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

...Hellvik, b. 1901, dead. Daughter of Olle Hellvik and Berthe Their children a. Astrid, b. 1921 (female) b. Magne b. 1926 (male) c. Berit born 1928, female d. Torbjørn b. 1930 male e. Willy b. Aug. 2...

per page