Search the Boards

Search Results for "Tim Massey" - 138 Messages

per page

masseys Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by Diana and Tim Massey

Surnames > Massey

Would you have heard of a phillip Turner Massey born around 1890-1899. Son Thomas e. b 1915.in Miss Phillip married to Salona Belle Garner.She is buried in Mo.

Frances S. Halliday, 1903-2000 Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  RBell6054

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Montgomery

...Medical Center. The funeral will be at 2 p.m. on Monday at Anglin Funeral Home, Dover, with the Rev. Tim Ferrell officiating. burial will be in Fairview Cemetery, Indian Mound. Visitation will be today...

Re: Masseys of Western NC Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by  rppalmer

Surnames > Massey

Tim, I am decended through my Mother from a line of Masseys that migrated from N.C. in the late 1800's. If you search on this site for Eva Edith Massey who married John Wade Hiland in 1901 you will find the p...

Aloma MASSEY Calhoun Posted on: 01 Sep 2001, by  kwanja

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Morgan

Aloma MASSEY Calhoun February 27, 2001 Funeral for Aloma MASSEY Calhoun, 57, of Hartselle was Friday, March 2, at 11am at Peck Funeral Home Chapel with the Revs. Brooks Barkley and Jimmy Legg officiating. Burial...

Van Buren Press Index 1883 Posted on: 21 Oct 2001, by Fran Warren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

Index to Van Buren Press 1883 Aaron, A, 33 Aaron, Alex, 40, 41 Ad, Cravens, McKibben & Pape, 17 Adair, Wat, 4 Adams, C C, 13 Adkins, J J, 26 Adkins, W D, 26 Aldrich, Mrs. A M F, 22 Alexander, W ...

do you need this obit? Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Deel

...and Bob Cox of Bristol, Tenn.; two sons and their wives, Gary and Leslie Deel of Cleveland, Ohio, and Tim and Debbie Deel of Vansant; eight grandchildren and eight great-grand daughters, five brothers: G...

1888 Van Buren Press Index Posted on: 19 Nov 2001, by Fran Warren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

Below is the Index of the 1888 Van Buren Press: Abbot, Charles, 37 Abbot, Mrs. Sarah S, 37 Adams, C O, 17 Ainson, J J, 23 Alerson, Napoleon, 24 Allen, A, 10 Allen, Capt. John, 6 Allen, D, 6 Allen,...

Re: Massey Family NC>KY Posted on: 03 Dec 2001, by  timothymassey

Surnames > Massey

DeAnne, I have Thomas Jefferson Massey born 11-4-1847 in Buncombe (later Madison) County. and died 9-23-1909 in Manchester, Clay County, KY. His wife was called Vi but was Vianna Rice born march 1847. Madi...

Re: Massey Family NC>KY Posted on: 04 Dec 2001, by DeAnne Massey

Surnames > Massey

Hi Tim, Thank u so so much for all your help. I do believe we are kin. I have my aunt Ida Massey getting together all the information she has about James Massey and Family. That would be Thomas Jefferson Massey...

Allen Niles Hopkins Posted on: 22 Dec 2001, by  kwanja

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Morgan

...was an electrician for Delphi Steering Systems and a farmer. He was a volunteer firefighter for the Massey Fire Department and a member of Mt. Nebo Baptist Church. He is survived by his wife, Teresa D. Hop...

Williams, Massey Mack Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Funeral services for Massey Mack Williams will be held at 10 a.m., Saturday, at Brown's Funeral Chapel officiated by Arvel Hall. Interment will be in the Kiowa Cemetery, Roger Mills County, Oklahoma. Serv...

1891 Van Buren Press Index Posted on: 22 Mar 2002, by Fran Warren

Shown below is the index to the Van Buren Press for 1891: A Adams, John 3 Adams, Miss Fay 3 Alexander, James R 30 Allen, Adell 50 Allen, Captain John 50, 52 Allen, Captain R B 25 Allen, Dixon 22, 34...

LARRY GRIFFIN--2002 Posted on: 25 Apr 2002, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

...brothers, Tony Griffin of Caldwell County and Gene Griffin of Franklin; two brothers-in-law, Bill French and Tim French; a sister, Judy Goodland of Nashville, Tenn.; and three sisters-in-law, Susan Hatfi...

obit for Pauline Price Posted on: 06 Jul 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Price

The following obit is here with permission of the Bristol Herald Courier, in Bristol, Va. Pauline Price DORAN, Va.--Ms. Pauline Price, 84, died Sunday, June 2, 2002, at a Richlands hosptial followin...

Joseph Monroe Fearington Obit Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

...University Hospital, after battling cancer since March. He was born Nov. 27, 1964 to Jack Allen and Peggy Massey Fearington. He graduated from West Forsyth Senior High in May 1983, received his degree i...

Obit: Thomas Arthur Nichols 1909-2003 Posted on: 19 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Nichols

...illness. Tom was born March 30, 1909 in Muskogee, Oklahoma to the home of Charles Arthur and Winifred Massey Nichols. After high school graduation Tom attended College in Brian, Texas where he majored in El...

Doris Raburn Vanzant Obituary Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by Davine V. Campbell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...Funeral Home. Burial followed in the BERTHA DOZIER MEMORIAL PARK CEMETERY. Rev. Charles Chapman and Rev. Tim Weaver officiated. Born in Macon County, she was the daughter of the late Charlie Raburn and...

Masseys in South/North Carolina Posted on: 11 Aug 2003, by  Cheryl Mitche...

Surnames > Massey

Searching for info on Tim Massey (African American), my great-great grandfather. Father to Estelle Massey (born 1909) and Ell Massey (1924). Great grandmother was born in ChesterHill and raised by uncle by name of Rober...

Phillip Haywood Massey Obit Posted on: 17 Sep 2003, by Bunny Horton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

FANCY GAP, Va. - Mr. Phillip Haywood Massey, 80, of Fancy Gap, Va., died Sunday, Sept. 14, 2003. He was born Jan. 22, 1923, to John Gilbert and Margaret Gilbert Leach in Forsyth County. He lived most of h...

William Allen Kallam Obituary Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by  lindasorrell7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

...sons-in-law, Lou Nell and Wayne Hardy of Mount Airy; Wanda and Bill Benbow of Tobaccoville; Judy and Tim Gray of Concord; three sons and daughters-in-law, Steve and Norma Kallam of Mount Airy; Kenneth Ka...

Massey Family of Philadelphia Posted on: 14 May 2004, by  TDOYLE

Surnames > Massey

Over the past few years I have posted several queries asking about the ancestors of my Charles Massey of Philadelphia. The earliest that I had located him was on the 1850 census, and I had been stumped on t...

African American Stinson of SC-Searching for extended families Posted on: 16 Jun 2004, by  JBurch2113

Surnames > Stinson

... AURELIA STINSON, b. April 1887. vi. JANE STINSON, b. February 1891. vii. TIM STINSON, b. January 1892. viii. BELL STINSON, b. May 1894. ix. WILSON STI...

Bertha Lee Embry Posted on: 04 Sep 2004, by  M_Reddout

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Love

...Mrs. Embry died September 1, 1993, at her home in Marietta. She was the daughter of Dewitt and Flossie Massey Pearman. A resident of Love County for 50 years, she married Lester Embry on April 2, 1931, in...

Mary Kathleen Massey Posted on: 06 Dec 2004, by Casto Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

Mary Kathleen Massey, of Cottageville, WV, formerly of Nitro, WV, and Bob White, WV, went to be with her heavenly father on November 20, 2004, surrounded by her family while under the care of Hospice. She ...

Obit: CAMRON AYDEN MEDINA -An Infant Posted on: 15 Feb 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Rejeck of Corsicana, TX; twin sister: Chloe Alayne Medina of Corsicana, TX; Maternal Grandmother: Diane Massey of Waco, TX; Maternal Grandfather: Tim Carney of Enis, TX; Paternal Grandmother: Gloria Medina of ...

per page