Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Membery" - 36 Messages

per page

Thomas Johnston Carruthers of Wellington, New Zealand Posted on: 26 May 2006, by  conseiller

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thomas Johnston married Jane Membery on 26 Mar 1862 in Wellington,New Zealand. Jane (parents William Membery and Elizabeth Phelps) w...

stanton drew somerset 1851 Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by veronica ellis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

MARTHA MEMBURY A SCHOOLTEACHER IN STANTON DREW 1851,A WIDOW WAS MARRIED TO JAMES MEMBURY. LIVED AT 26 UPPER STANTON IN 1851 CENSUS WITH 2 OF HER SONS.JAMES AGE 15 AND GEORGE AGE 12 ANOTHER SON THOMAS ...

John Sanderson Jan. 9, 1801; March 28, 1801 Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Marty Holland

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Currituck

...Sanderson of the County and State afsd Planter being weak in Body But of a Sound & Disposen mind and Membery thanks be to the Lord for the Same and Calling to mind the Mortallity of my Body and Knowing t...

Re: greatgrandparents Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by veronica ellis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Gloucestershire > General

I will look up the information I have and will contact you.

Re: greatgrandparents Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by Cecily Munro nee ROBINSON

My great grandmother was Annie Emma Membery born 1863 in ??Churnleigh, Devon. She went to London to live with and Aunt, and travelled to New Zealand prior to 1884 when she married here. her parents were ?Wi...

Membery Surname Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by William Membery

I have details of Membery's in surrounding counties of Somerset,Dorset and may now have traced back to Kent.

Thomas ENGLAND b Mangotsfield 18/19C Posted on: 05 Feb 1999, by veronica ellis

thomas England born Mangotsfield,miner,thomas England labourer his father,Membrey family in gloustershire.Mother of thomas believed to be elizabeth Pretty.1700 and 1800's

Obituary-Eliza (Vickers) Skene Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  66822a

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Cavalier

...North Dakota in this vicinity where she has resided ever since. She leaves a family of four: Mrs. Geo. Membery of Ontario, Frank Skene of Faribault, Minn., Wm. Skene of Forest Grove, Oregon, and Mrs. T. King...

rosaalie newbre Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by alton a newbre

Surnames > Cardey

...throu the home site that is still knowen as newbre creek.i will be glad to give all inf i can but my membery is not so good any more ,i will be 74 in aug. so keep in touch with me

Re: Frederick James Cox Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Cox

I am also researching a Frederick James Cox but he was born in Bristol in 1855 and his parents were John Davis Cox and Charlotte (James) and Frederick was my late father's granddad. I wonder if we can...

Thomas WESTERN (1755-1820) m. Anne MEMBERY, eastern USA Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  kkleen9

Surnames > Western

I am searching for ancestors of Thomas WESTERN and Anne MEMBERY. I would also like to have their wedding date & place. Descendants that I know of: 2)Henry Membert WESTERN(1797-1853) 3)Anna Membury (WES...

Annie Emma Membery Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Cecily Munro

Surnames > Membery

Seeking information re Annie Emma Membery daughter of William and Harriet Membery (Harriet nee Sweet) of Devonshire England. Inherited money from Aunt in London and came to New Zealand by ship. Married George Husse...

Thomas Johnston Carruthers, Wellington, New Zealand. Posted on: 26 May 2006, by  conseiller

Surnames > Carruthers

...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thomas Johnston married Jane Membery on 26 Mar 1862 in Wellington,New Zealand. Jane (parents William Membery and Elizabeth Phelps...

MacFarlane Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  Rwloulou

Surnames > MacFarlane

...have sent off for their marriage certificate but to be honest, I am too impatient!! My maiden name is Membery, and it was Mary Agnes's daughter Agnes Nancy Cox who married a Membery. Can anyone help me out - also,...

ROBINSON Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Cecily Munro

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

I am looking for information about William Robinson and Ruth Mcleary who are thought to have come from Northern Ireland in the early 1850s. Also any information about Clara Hickman - ?Matron of the Gl...

James Membery: 1819 (England) -1875 (Clarno, Green County, Wisconsin) Posted on: 28 Aug 2007, by  Dennis Lohr

Surnames > Membery

I am researching the Membery family who settled in Green County, Wisconsin. James' year of birth is a calculation based on the (very faint) age listed on his tombstone, but it is further verified by a transc...

Re: Thomas WESTERN (1755-1820) m. Anne MEMBERY, eastern USA Posted on: 11 Jun 2008, by  MarieBirdsall

Surnames > Western

...to the Thomas Westerns who inhabited the Rivenhall estate in Essex, but I can't figure out how.] Ann Membery was born on 7/31/1766 on Grosvenor Street in London. I cannot find any information on her family....

Re: Thomas WESTERN (1755-1820) m. Anne MEMBERY, eastern USA Posted on: 12 Jun 2008, by  Laurie_Kleen

Surnames > Western

...------------------------------------------ 1 Thomas WESTERN b. 17 Aug 1755 d. 27 Jul 1820 m. Anne MEMBERY m. 4 Dec 1784 b. 31 July 1766 2 Henry Membery WESTERN b. 28 Dec 1797 d. 06 Jul 1853 m. Hann...

Obit - Zbeetnoff, John Peter Posted on: 08 Jan 2011, by  Jon_Kalmakoff

Topics > Religions and Religious > Doukhobor

Obituary taken from The Canora Courier, December 8, 2010: Zbeetnoff: It is with great sadness to announce that John Peter Zbeetnoff of Canora, SK, passed away peacefully on November 26, 2010 at the a...

Re: Thomas WESTERN (1755-1820) m. Anne MEMBERY, eastern USA Posted on: 25 Feb 2013, by  yankee11733

Surnames > Western

I am looking for the obit on Henry Membery Western 1787 - 1853 born in NY. I thank you for your time ....Jim Yankee11733@yahoo.com

Memory/Membry/Memony/Membury/Membery in Somerset, England Posted on: 11 Mar 2015, by  gmemory22

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

Hi! I am interested in finding the parents of Edward Membery (baptized 17 Mar 1749 in St. Michael, Cudworth, Somerset and died 2 Jul 1820 in Crewkerne, Somerset). His parents are listed as Edward and Sarah...

Re: membery Posted on: 10 Mar 2015, by  gmemory22

Surnames > Membery

I am interested. We come from Edward Membery (1748-1820). Any info from that line would be awesome. mcbloxham@gmail.com

Re: Robert Craiga/craigie Gardiner Posted on: 28 Jul 2014, by  kenepuru42

Surnames > Gardiner

Hi I would be interested in anything you can tell me about Susan Membrey as she was my Great Great Grandmother and I am investigating my family tree. Thanks

Re: "In Memory Of . . ." anyone know the Graveyard story? Posted on: 09 Mar 2015, by  gmemory22

Surnames > Memory

...I don't know anything else other than that. I've seen other spelling variations of Membry, Membury, Membery and others. We are from the same line! You descended through Harvey Isaac and we come from Frank...

Ancestry Facebook App - Improvement Recommendation Posted on: 01 Jan 2016, by  C_Yoh

Topics > Ancestry > com > Ancestry Site Comments

I'd like a way in the Ancestry Facebook App to remove a best guess from the list after I have reviewed it and decided it is not a family membery.

per page