Search the Boards

Search Results for "Membery" - 32 Messages

per page

BABBITT, Daniel G. Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by  SICKLES

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Lewis

...BABBITT b. 1802 Lanesborough, MA and his wife, Almira RALPH. Known dau is Amelia I. BABBITT m. George O. MEMBERY. I am currently researching the descendants of Samuel BABBITT and his wife, Lucy GLOVER of Le...

MEMBERY: c1855 Erith > c1865 Deptford Posted on: 18 Sep 1999, by William Membery

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Looking for details of My gg Granfather George Crabb Membery who married Elizabeth Mary ? had his son John George Christened at Erith in Kent in possibly 13/02/1855. Also two other Children Harry and Emily p...

stanton drew somerset 1851 Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by veronica ellis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

MARTHA MEMBURY A SCHOOLTEACHER IN STANTON DREW 1851,A WIDOW WAS MARRIED TO JAMES MEMBURY. LIVED AT 26 UPPER STANTON IN 1851 CENSUS WITH 2 OF HER SONS.JAMES AGE 15 AND GEORGE AGE 12 ANOTHER SON THOMAS ...

Annie Emma Membery Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Cecily Munro

Surnames > Membery

Seeking information re Annie Emma Membery daughter of William and Harriet Membery (Harriet nee Sweet) of Devonshire England. Inherited money from Aunt in London and came to New Zealand by ship. Married George Husse...

ROBINSON Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Cecily Munro

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

I am looking for information about William Robinson and Ruth Mcleary who are thought to have come from Northern Ireland in the early 1850s. Also any information about Clara Hickman - ?Matron of the Gl...

Re: George Membery Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by barbara smith

Surnames > Membery

...Wandsworth - if the records that I found are correct. Have you tried looking at the site which is under Membery, the man who has a listing on this site has a lot of them going as far as the last census, I t...

MEMBREY/MEMBERY Posted on: 22 Jul 2002, by  tildasnan

Surnames > Membrey

Has anyone seen George Henry Membrey on the 1861 Somerset census living at Stanton Drew Jenny

Re: MEMBREY/MEMBERY Posted on: 20 Mar 2003, by Ken Aroin

Surnames > Membrey

In relation to your messaage on the message board re George Membery Please contact us with more details as our Memberys originate from that area and we have a G.H. Membery in that family born around that time

Membery Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Membrey

I have information dating back to 1797 of a James Membery marrying a Martha Barnes, her parents are John Barnes and Martha Cook. She came from Winterbourne and he originated from Devon but don't know any mor...

Re: back to Edward Membry,StantonPrior,Somerset Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Memory

...Stanton Drew back to my great, great, great grandfather and have not connected Edward to James and Martha Membery who are my ancestors. I can supply you with this information.

Re: back to Edward Membry,StantonPrior,Somerset Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Memory

...Stanton Drew back to my great, great, great grandfather and have not connected Edward to James and Martha Membery who are my ancestors. I can supply you with this information.

Re: HELP!!! BUDGEs in Chillington, Cudworth area of Somerset England Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Budge

I have a Martha Matthews who married Philip Alford in 1866 - Bristol. Her mother was Joan Budge and father William Matthews. Martha was born in Chillington in 1828. Wonder if they are related to your ...

Looking for ancestors/ relatives Posted on: 30 May 2004, by Jo Lewis

Localities > Africa > Algeria > General

...circa 1920's/1930's. The above surnames appear in France and Arab lands (and in England as Mowbray/ Membery thanks to the Norman conquest!) Not sure of our original surname spelling it was altered by Great G...

Charles Spencer Mitchell Posted on: 22 Oct 2004, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Mitchell

...Mitchell who married Frederick James Cox. His daughter, Agnes MacFarlane Cox married Frederick Charles Membery. If anyone has any information on these I have dates from early 1800's which I'd love to pass on...

Thomas Johnston Carruthers of Wellington, New Zealand Posted on: 26 May 2006, by  conseiller

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thomas Johnston married Jane Membery on 26 Mar 1862 in Wellington,New Zealand. Jane (parents William Membery and Elizabeth Phelps) w...

John Sanderson Jan. 9, 1801; March 28, 1801 Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Marty Holland

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Currituck

...Sanderson of the County and State afsd Planter being weak in Body But of a Sound & Disposen mind and Membery thanks be to the Lord for the Same and Calling to mind the Mortallity of my Body and Knowing t...

Thomas ENGLAND b Mangotsfield 18/19C Posted on: 05 Feb 1999, by veronica ellis

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Gloucestershire > General

thomas England born Mangotsfield,miner,thomas England labourer his father,Membrey family in gloustershire.Mother of thomas believed to be elizabeth Pretty.1700 and 1800's

Membery Surname Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by William Membery

I have details of Membery's in surrounding counties of Somerset,Dorset and may now have traced back to Kent.

Re: greatgrandparents Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by Cecily Munro nee ROBINSON

My great grandmother was Annie Emma Membery born 1863 in ??Churnleigh, Devon. She went to London to live with and Aunt, and travelled to New Zealand prior to 1884 when she married here. her parents were ?Wi...

Re: greatgrandparents Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by veronica ellis

I will look up the information I have and will contact you.

Obituary-Eliza (Vickers) Skene Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by  66822a

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Cavalier

...North Dakota in this vicinity where she has resided ever since. She leaves a family of four: Mrs. Geo. Membery of Ontario, Frank Skene of Faribault, Minn., Wm. Skene of Forest Grove, Oregon, and Mrs. T. King...

rosaalie newbre Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by alton a newbre

Surnames > Cardey

...throu the home site that is still knowen as newbre creek.i will be glad to give all inf i can but my membery is not so good any more ,i will be 74 in aug. so keep in touch with me

Re: Frederick James Cox Posted on: 28 Apr 2004, by  LouiseWiltshi...

Surnames > Cox

I am also researching a Frederick James Cox but he was born in Bristol in 1855 and his parents were John Davis Cox and Charlotte (James) and Frederick was my late father's granddad. I wonder if we can...

Thomas WESTERN (1755-1820) m. Anne MEMBERY, eastern USA Posted on: 13 Nov 2006, by  kkleen9

Surnames > Western

I am searching for ancestors of Thomas WESTERN and Anne MEMBERY. I would also like to have their wedding date & place. Descendants that I know of: 2)Henry Membert WESTERN(1797-1853) 3)Anna Membury (WES...

Thomas Johnston Carruthers, Wellington, New Zealand. Posted on: 26 May 2006, by  conseiller

Surnames > Carruthers

...-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thomas Johnston married Jane Membery on 26 Mar 1862 in Wellington,New Zealand. Jane (parents William Membery and Elizabeth Phelps...

per page