Search the Boards

Search Results for "Shirley A Morrison" - 632 Messages

per page

HEADY Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Shirley Wright

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Spencer

searching for information about Allen Heady. He was mentioned in the book about James Morrison Heady, written by Mr. Ken Thompson. Allen Heady was a slave to the Heady family. Would like to get in contact with...

Hereford, Husk Posted on: 10 Mar 1999, by  tippykat

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

I hope you love a good mystery 1920 Johnson Co Ky Census by Ruth Salyer Van Lear Precinct, page 81 140-144 James HEREFORD, head, 31, married, KY KY KY Mines Anna, wife, 47, married, KY KY KY Bessie H...

Maureen L COCHRAN Posted on: 20 Feb 1999, by Volunteer - Nancy Shevokas

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > McLean

...Pantagraph, Thursday, February 11, 1999 (PHOTO) MAUREEN L. COCHRAN SHIRLEY--Maureen Lorraine Cochran, 62, of Shirley died at 6:14 p.m. Tuesday (Feb. 9, 1999) at Scotchwood Healthcare Center, Bloomington. ...

DOVE, Everett S. Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by  jpillars

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Alpena

...then, he has lived in Pontiac. He is survived by two sisters,Doroth (Mrs. James) Welmsly of Alpena, and Shirley (Mrs. Donald) Morrison of Rogers City; and several nieces and nephews. A memorial service will be held a...

Goolsby Ancestors Posted on: 02 Apr 1999, by Shirley A. McCaleb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Schley

...GOOLSBY and his wifes (1) Mary Corinne Cheney-dau of William and Sara (HUDSON) CHENEY (2) Josie Lamantha MORRISON dau. of Alexandria & Lamantha RUSSELL (HIXON) MORRISON-he lived near Laural Hill, Fla.(close to the A...

Dallas C Miles, Graceville FL Posted on: 11 Apr 1999, by Cathy Strickland Popp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Holmes

...84 of Graceville, died April 3, 1999 at Southeast Alabama Medical Center in Dothan, Alabama following a brief illness. He was born on Oct 23, 1914 in Jackson County, Florida where he resided all of his...

SOLOMON HENRY MONROE - FRANKLINVILLE,NY Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  sjdjfi25

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...BIRTH TO MARIE. SOLOMON REMARRIES MARGARET JENNETTE MACFARLAND WALLER (ONE CHILD) - OSCAR CLYDE WALLER. A SET OF TWINS WERE BORN HELEN (NETTIE) AND JANET). THEN SOLOMON MONROE AND FAMILY MOVED BACK TO ...

JACKSON/WILLIS Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Shirley Frame

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hill

...connects to these Jacksons Silas Jackson b. 1835 TN mar in 1856 to Lucretia Ann "Ann L." Morrison in Coryell Co., TX Children: 1. William Rufus Jackson b 1857 in TX mar Susan F. (Unk last name) and...

Samuel Coil Will Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by  kjr81

Surnames > Coil

THE LAST WILL OF SAMUEL COIL In the name of god amen. I SAMUEL COIL of Pendleton County and State of Virginia, being in weak state of bodily health, but of sound mind and memory, and knowing the unce...

Morrisons in Halifax, Nova Scotia Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by Moyra Knight

Surnames > Morrison

Hello,I am doing family research on the Morrison family. My maternal grandmother was aMorrison. We don't have a lot to go on but I will give you all I have and maybe some of the names and dates might match what you hav...

Presley Durant BAKER, Jr. Posted on: 07 Feb 2000, by Steve Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Williamsburg

...Church St., and formerly of Hall Street, died February 2, 2000 in Spartanburg Regional Medical Center. A native of Williamsburg County, South Carolina, he was the son of the late Presley Durant Baker, ...

William Edwin Shirley Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by Peggy Branson

Surnames > Shirley

...my ggf you seek..how are you related to him ....His daughter Mina Mildred is my g grandmother.I have a lot of stuff on the family.how did you determine he was Welsh.. and a cabinet maker ? Russell Co ws...

William Edwin Shirley Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  weedz

Surnames > Shirley

...researching his family and am stalled in Russell Co ,Al...he was born there Dec 1843 and served in the C.S.A. army :60th Alabama Co.D.... anyone have his siblings and parents and origins ? I Know he ma...

Shoenbackler Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by shirley carpenter

Surnames > Schoenbachler

My greatgrandmother was Clementine Nauer, Shcoenbackler (1st husband), Morrison (2nd husband). She was born in Switzerland, died in Creston WA at age 53 c.a. 1913. Please post a message and I will try to reply ...

schoenbackler Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by shirley carpenter

Surnames > Schoenbachler

To Juanita Morrison, I tried to e-mail you. Reply was my netscape couldn't locate your server, Gateway. Would you check your e-mail address. I'm a novice at this e-mailing, have succeeded in sending one e-mail...

Born in Enkoping, Uppsala Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  misshirley

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...Sweden. This family immigrated to Minneapolis, Minnesota 06 May 1881. Claes used the name of CLAUS A. ANDERSON on his naturalization records in Morrison County, Minnesota. Do you know the family of ANNA MAR...

William E Shirley Posted on: 12 May 2000, by  weedz

Surnames > Shirley

to BOb Edmondson... William Edwin Shirley was my ggf... he was b 12/30/1843in Russell Co ,Ala He joined Captain Cook's Army in Columbus ,Ga when he was 17 ..He married Emma Elizabeth White in Mechanicsville...

Pitts in Kentucky Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Shirley J. Reynolds

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

Bill, look in Floyd Co. Ky. I haven't seen the name Elijah but there is a Mexico Pitts on the 1837 Floyd Co. tax list and in 1841 there is a Thomas and Mexico Pitts. Floyd Co. Ky. marriages - Mexico Pit...

Shirley Ann BOWDEN, died 28 June 2000 Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by Emmet County Genealogical Society

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Emmet

Shirley Ann BOWDEN, 71 Shirley Ann BOWDEN, 71, of Saginaw, passed away Wednesday, June 28, 2000, at the Boulder Park Terrace in Charlevoix. Shirley Ann JEROME was born July 26, 1928, in Saginaw, the daughter of the late...

Texas Birth General Records 1926-1949 [Slaten] Posted on: 04 Jul 2000, by Slaten Posting

Surnames > Slaten

Last Name First Name Middle Name Suffix Date Sex County Mother Father SLATEN ALTHA FAY 8-16-1931 f MC LENNAN CANARY DELL DEHART JESSE ANDREW SLATON SLATEN BARBARA ANN 8-31-1938 f REEVES MARY EMELINE...

Morrison Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Shirley Winkelhoch

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tyrone > General

Would the name McGavin have been used as a first name of "Gavin" is is seen in the Morrison/Huston line? My ancestor is John Morrison d. 1811 Adair Co., KY. shirley

Satterfield Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  ldks

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Randolph

Hi Shirley, While we wait for Mary Alton Fox and Smith Shreve's Marriage certificate to get here let me ask you, do you have a Blanch Satterfield that married a Robert T Morrison. Thanks, Larry

Re: John Frank Delacey, s/o Lee Delacey Posted on: 03 Nov 2000, by Matthew DeLacey

Surnames > DeLacey

...grandfather is the brother of Frank, Oden, and LeRoy. I am surprised that you didn't spell DeLacey with a capital L. Actually, my grandfather is the only living brother. He just moved to Lexington fro...

HARRIS, Leon R. Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by Kern Co. Volunteer - Sharon

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...p.m. at the Hopson Mortuary Chapel for Leon R. Harris, 67, 801 Willow Drive, who died February 26 in a local hospital. The Reverend Charles Russell Prewitt will officiate and the Eagle Aerie 93 FOE wil...

JOHNSON, Eiland Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by  rsvstks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hall

...Directors. Mr. Johnson died Thursday, August 22, 1996 in Turkey. He was born March 2, 1922 in Turkey. He was a farmer. He was a U. S. Army Air Corps veteran of World War II. He and Wynona Jack were marr...

CORBET LEE GIBBS Posted on: 04 Dec 2000, by Carole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wolfe

...the late Bernie and Lydia Ann Nickell Gibbs. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by a brother, Carl, and a sister, Nettie. Survivors include his wife of 57 years, Arzel, three sons, B...

Martin Eisenbach Posted on: 23 Dec 2000, by  Scobell1

Surnames > Eisenbach

Shirley: Thank you for your reply--I'm just sorry I didn't catch it sooner since your stepfather is getting on in years. I believe this Martin is the one I'm searching for and probably my great grandfather o...

Artie "Rosie' Rose - (1913 - 2001) Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  ewilli01

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Navarro

...Mahoney, Ronny Miller and Willie Winters. Honorary pallbearers will be Billy Benton, Benny Huffman, Chester Morrison, Ron Morrison and Scott Stephens. Mrs. Rose was born March 20, 1913 in Rodney. She was a member of ...

Carl Tracy Hunt Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by Casto Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...Evans, WV, departed this life, January 19, 2001, at his home. He was born October 14, 1925 in Evans, a son of the late, Walter and Eulah Belle (Sayre) Hunt. He was a WWII U.S. Army veteran, and a membe...

Shirley and Parker relatives Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  slk7

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

My GGrandmother's name was Minnie Belle Shirley (sometimes went by Marybelle. She had 3 brothers, Frank, Clarence, and Elmer. Her sisters were Estella m. a Dunn, and Arvillea m. a Goddard. Don't have Minnie Be...

Paul Roland Chabot 51 Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  genewench

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Jefferson

Paul Roland Chabot of Morrison, passed away Wednesday, Sept.27, 2000 at St. An­thony Central Hospital in Denver. He was 51. Services were held Monday, Oct. 2, 2000 at 11 a.m. at the Andrews Caldwell Gibso...

Shirley Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  Corrine_Corbi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

I was born in Warren, PA - my maiden name is Corrine Shirley. My father, Harry Shirley is the son of Elmer Shirley and Cora Ellen Parker. There are 4 other siblings. I can't remember any other families in the area with a l...

Obituary of Adolphus Lashua - 1892-1924 Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  Pat Shanks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marathon

...was born in Iola village, August 27, 1892, being 32 years of age at the time of his death. He served a term of nine months in the U. S. Army during the World war, and was a member of the American Legion...

LASHUA ( Adolphus) 1892 - 1924 Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  Pat Shanks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Portage

...was born in Iola village, August 27, 1892, being 32 years of age at the time of his death. He served a term of nine months in the U S Army during the World war, and was a member of the American Legion, ...

James R. Breeden Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  flatjac

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Warren

James R. Breeden, 64, of Front Royal died Friday, June 23, 2000, in Warren Memorial Hospital. A graveside service was held Sunday at Panorama Memorial Gardens with Rev Jerry Young officiating. Mr. Bree...

Re: Murison/Kinnear/Ritchie/Anderson Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by  OriginSearch

Surnames > Murison

Shirley, I have sketchy info that an elder sister of my g-gr married a Morrison, perhaps Murison. Her name was Isabella Ritchie, b 18 Feb 1862 in Old Machar, Aberdeen. Isabella supposedly married a Morrison who was a shopkee...

Amy La Grange. Posted on: 30 Aug 2001, by SHIRLEY

Surnames > Lagrange

...LaGrange. All I know of her Born abt 1790-1800 either in New Jersey or Maryland. She married Moses Morrison abt 1817 and lived in Hamilton County, Ohio. (Madisonville near Cinn) Had four sons, William...

Shirley Raab Howell Posted on: 17 Sep 2001, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Raab

Denton Record-Chronicle Denton, TX July 13, 2001 Shirley Howell Shirley L. Howell, 62, of Denton died Wednesday, July 11, 2001, at Denton Regional Medical Center. She was born July 17, 1938, in Tishomingo to J...

Searching for some Shirleys Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  Corrine_Corbi...

Surnames > Shirley

...members to put in my family tree I've gotten some new names from the SS5's. My Grandfather Elmer Harry Shirley listed Clark Shirley as his father and Caroline Anne Baker as his mother. Since Elmer was born 10 Sep...

Re: Saulpaugh family Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by Diane

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Columbia

Hello Shirley, Thank you so much for adding your information ! Even though its been over a year since I posted my query, I'm sure glad its still out there for people like you to find and fill in a few more bla...

FLETCHER, Knowlton Llewllyn Posted on: 30 Nov 2001, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

...Cherryholmes Fletcher, he was born August 22, 1910 near Columbus Junction, Iowa. He married Ruth Ann Morrison on May 27, 1933 at Muscatine. Knowlton was a farmer and had worked for the Smylie LIvestock Aucti...

Re: Thomas Morrison of Dayton[ up date ] Posted on: 08 Dec 2001, by Shirley Punshon

Surnames > Morrison

Hi, Your Morrison of Dayton, OH, caught my eye. I have a Silas Morrison b 1838 in that area; parents unknown. He was a farmer & OH Civil War vet. Have info on his wives & ch. Do you think we connect? ...

T. H. MORRISON--1996 Posted on: 10 Dec 2001, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Caldwell

The Times Leader Princeton Kentucky December 4, 1996 T. H. Morrison, 63, of Highway 902 East, Fredonia, died Sunday, December 1st, at 6:02 a.m. at Crittenden County Hospital Emergency Room in Marion of an ...

MORRISON, Edna Irene Posted on: 10 Dec 2001, by  gregtavern

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ritchie

"Ritchie Gazette" 10 October 1996 pg 8 EDNA IRENE TODD MORRISON, 73, of Petroleum, Ritchie County, WV, died Sunday, Oct. 6, 1996, at her residence. She was born in Wood County, WV, a daughter of th...

Anderson obit collection pt. 3 Posted on: 29 Dec 2001, by  LauraNellePol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...Clyde and Marie Josek Hellings. She m. Ray Anderson and is buried in Forest Lawn Gardens. Flossie C. Morrison Anderson, 91, b. April 24, 1900, d. Feb. 24, 1992, d/o Newton and Anastasia Bergan Morrison. Deceased is ...

Jeanette Marie "Nettie" Stephens Posted on: 21 Jan 2002, by Roush Funeral Home

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Jackson

...2002, at the Ravenswood Care Center, Ravenswood, WV. She was born on February 10, 1907, in Hebron, WV, a daughter of the late Isiah and Myrtle Owens O'Dell. She was a housewife and a member of the Nort...

Re: McCorkle - Sloan Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by Karen Moore Waugh

Surnames > McCorkle

Alexander McCorkle is my 5th Great Grandfather and I have confirmation of your Sloan/Morrison/McCorkle connection.. through a copied letter which is part of a 17 page family descendancy chart (long before the d...

Ann Keltner Morrison Obit Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  KarenJorgense...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

Ann Keltner Morrison, 49, of Hickory Hills, Ill., formerly of Adair County, Ky., died Sunday, March 31, 2002, in Columbia. Daughter of Earl Keltner of Milltown, Ky. and the late Birdie Price Keltner, she was...

Shirley Millner Morrison Obit Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Forsyth

Martinsville Bulletin--18 Apr 2002 The funeral for Shirley Millner Morrison, 46, of 156-A Idlewild Drive, Bassett, who died April 12, 2002, at her home, will be held at 1 p.m. Friday at Mt. Olivet Apostolic Church. ...

WINBLAD, Alice Milnes Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

...Alexess Temple and Mary Ann Milnes Baker, she was born February 8, 1902 at Buda, Ill. She married Walter A. Winblad on Sep. 30, 1922. He preceded her in death on April 26, 1984. Alice graduated from...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions