Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "NIEBOER" - 71 Messages

per page

Lyman S Rockwell Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by  Vicki King

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

On the 1895 Iowa State Census Lyman S Rockwell was living with his brother Edmund S Rockwell's family in Jefferson Township. As far as I know Lyman Simon Rockwell never married. He was born 1845 in Vermo...

family Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by JAMES E ARNETT

Surnames > Arnett

DOES anyone know anything about James e Arnett from hazard ky he left there and came to wva his mother is laura barton he has one brother name clyde that is all we know about but there more brothers o...

Michael and Barbara Shank Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Valerie Baughman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Putnam

...Co., Ohio sometime in the mid to late 1800's. Her daugher, Christine was born in Ontario, Canada and later married David Wisler and moved to Indiana.

Brookshires in Georgia Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by Lisa Brookshire

Surnames > Brookshire

I was wondering if there are any Brookshires out there from GA? My dad's name is William Brookshire, he is 53, his father's name was John Brookshire who passed away in 1984. My father's mother was Sus...

McGarys of PA Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  SESanders

Surnames > McGary

My e-mail address is susiesnolan@juno.com--glad to hear from you. Hope we are related. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sue Nolan (born in PA but living in Minnesota

Ewald Thieman Obituary Posted on: 19 Nov 2000, by Chi Rouse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Lake

...and operated the first ice cream parlor in Baldwin in the building where the Lobby Restaurant is now located. Later Mr. Thieman established a dry goods store and a shoe repair shop which he operated until hi...

Elijah GORE 1835-? Posted on: 20 Nov 2000, by  MikeWennin

Surnames > Gore

I am searching for the final resting place of Elijah Gore. Born in North Rome, Bradford COunty, PA; son of Silas and Catherine Elliott Gore. Joined the Confederate Army in Sept. 1861 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He was ...

Bates Co. YOUNGS & HAYS Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by  install

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Bates

...Newton Berrymore Young b. 01/24/1834 Benjanin Millone Young b. 10/31/1824 m. 04/02/1850 to Tabitha Ann Radford Their children were: Samuel Robert Lafayett Young b. 01/27/1852 Newton Alva Young b. 05/16/185...

Melinda Ouellette obit - 1979 Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

...her husband, she is survived by two daughters, Pauline Eastep of San Rafael and Muriel L. Bankmann of Novato; three sons, Albert Ouellette of Milpitas, Norman Ouellette of Petaluma and Paul Ouellette of Oak...

Re: GODINET Family [Birtile] Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  MGodinet0113

Surnames > Godient

Contact me on: godinet-watts@xtra.co.nz I may be able to assist.I am Birtile's Godinet daughter, Henretta Franks Grandaughter and we live inn Christchurch New Zealand. cheers Maria

Isaac, Elender, Chesley Lester GA>FL>AL Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  rohuuh

Surnames > Lester

Seeking to clarify relationships of Isaac Lester, Decatur Co., Ga, 1830 Census, age 70/80; Elender Lester, Decatur Co., GA, 1840 Census with male 70/80 in household; Chesley A. Lester, received deed f...

Rivera - Gurabo Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by  GonzalezDiaz

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

I have Rivera family from Gurabo, but I can't show you direct line to her. I will like to have it if nobody else has a claim to it. Thanks.

Satterfield Family Posted on: 25 Mar 2001, by  57dah

Surnames > Satterfield

Hello Jeff-I saw your Satterfield posting. I am just starting to research my Satterfield side of the family. All I have are some names and dates supplied by a distant cousin. According to this info, W...

Fosters and Hunters Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  CGHOFFM

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Huron

I am looking for the families of Joseph Foster, m: Mary Douglas, and John Hunter, m: Sarah Allan. They both had children in Ontario and then moved to Tuscola Co., Michigan. Some children stayed in Ont...

Mosquito Prairie Cemetery Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by DeWayne Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wharton

I would like to know how to find Mosquito Prairie cemetery in Wharton county. It is said to be in the vicinty of Lane City and Iago. I am seeking the burial of Thomas Kemp.

Re: Need Some Help !!! Posted on: 27 Feb 2003, by Peter Goutbeck

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Acadia

The Master Surname Index (not online) (mostly burials in Alberta cemeteries) of the Alberta Genealogical Society lists some 400 Auger, 7 Rainvelle names. For further research please contact the AGS Researc...

Re: Borel family Posted on: 08 Nov 2003, by Joyce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > Martin

Mark, I'm showing my ignorance here, but I always put off learning about Pierre's French roots, mainly because I didn't know how to go about it, and also because here in the midst of the places where ...

Re: Sistrunk Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by Neka (Sistrunk) Scarbrough-Jenkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Leake

I would like to know about the name derivation of Sistrunk. My father, now deceased, was Louis Sistrunk and his older brother was Joel Sistrunk, as was his father and his father also, as far as I can...

Re: Edith S. Cote Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by  PLarton

Surnames > Cote

Hi Brianne, I think the Edith you're looking for is my husbands grandmother...so the Sweeney's you're looking for are his great-grandparents. I don't have any information about the Sweeneys, but I c...

Re: I Need Help in Spokane Posted on: 28 Jul 2005, by  cmhansen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

Rick I found the obit for the retired Cattle Farmer Clarence Cross from the Spokesman Review newspaper. Charles

Baumgard family info Posted on: 29 Jul 2005, by  rechmbrs

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Fall River

I've moved and updated the Baumgard website to: http://members.cox.net/rechmbrs/baumgard_genealogy.htm RON C

Re: Obituary of Mrs. John R. Holston Posted on: 28 Apr 2006, by Peggy Clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Clark

Sorry, I'm not related. I was inspired by postings of my ancestors' obits by others, like Cindy McEachern (Sorry if I misspelled Cindy's name, but at the moment I don't have access to myaddress book)...

DUGGAN / McKERNAN Posted on: 16 Apr 1999, by  ArcticLightsA...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

...Joseph (my Grandfather),born 2 October 1898 at Vinegar Hill, and Emily. Any information would be of great help. I heard that the elder, John McKernan, was a travern owner or operator in Galena. Any inform...

Ethel Lucille Davis Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Jasper, graduating from Jaspar High School in 1922.She earned her undergraduate degree from Southwest Missouri State University, Springfield, in 1926. From there she went on to obtain her master's degree in e...

THOMPSON family Posted on: 30 Apr 1999, by  tina11571

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Monroe

Seeking information for THOMPSON, Rudolph b.11/22/1933 in Monroe County. One known sister, Emily (Emmalee) THOMPSON m. ?. Any info would be appreciated. This has been a brick wall for me.

per page