Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "OUELLET" - 1,070 Messages

per page

Putelle, Bouron, Ouellett Posted on: 31 Oct 2003, by  thatdoggonegi...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...Putelle (Patel), daughter of Jean Baptiste Putelle and Madeleine Bouron, who married Jean Baptiste Ouellet in 1765.

Re: Great Great grandfather Posted on: 22 Feb 2003, by  Peter Lefebvr...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

...Sophia (Sophie) Lavigne who was married to Jeremiah (Jerome) Ouillette, parents to my gGrandmother Sophie Ouellet who was married to my gGrandfather Pierre Lefebvre. I can email a picture if you're interest...

Re: Jacob Bondy Posted on: 08 Dec 2002, by  picotine

...Benetteau, next generation Joseph Grondin, Marie Anne Sansoucy, Jean Baptiste Grondin, Geneviève Ouellet, Sébastien Grondin, Marie Anne Pinel, Jean Grondin, Xainte Migneau, Pierre Grondin, Marie R...

Re: Pierre Morin m. Henrietta Courcy, 1854 Posted on: 18 Jan 2000, by diane edwards

Surnames > Morin

...marriage record for Pierre Morin and Henrietta Courcy. Her father was Abraham Courcy and mother was Julie Ouellet. Pierre' father was not listed so I couldn't go back further on him but I was able to pick up...

Re: David Corneil Family of Omemee, Ontario, Canada Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by norman

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Victoria

you will find zeb in my wifes family history any help with the driscolls greatly appreciated norm UPDATED VERSION OF THE FAMILY TREE ------------------------------------------------------- generat...

Ouellet Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Marcel J. Gelinas

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Mauricie > General

There is a Ouellet family association in Québec.

Sasseville/Ouellette Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by John R.Willette

Surnames > Ouellette

...also have connections between Ouellette and Sosville. (Sasseville)My Grand father, Arthur Willett, (Ouellet) b. 1877, married Liza Sosville, b. 1884 in Malone Franklin Co. NewYork. They had three children, I...

Re: Miller W.O. Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by norman

you will find zeb in my wifes family history any help on the driscoll side greatly appreciated norm UPDATED VERSION OF THE FAMILY TREE ------------------------------------------------------- gen...

driscoll / mckay /robertson/meagher Posted on: 14 Oct 2004, by norman

ANY HELP IN FINDING A CONNECTION TO THESE FAMILIES GREATLY APPRECIATED THKS NORM UPDATED VERSION OF THE FAMILY TREE ------------------------------------------------------- generation 1 ----------...

Looking for Marriage Record and Parents of Sophie Ouellet Posted on: 03 Sep 2001, by Peter Lefebvre

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Unknown

I am looking for information that would lead me to the parents of Sophie Ouellet (bapt. Ouillette, genealogy Ouellet, marriage Willett, other Ouellette) who married Pierre Lefebvre (my gGrandfather) Nov. 18, 1890 i...

Re: Blackwell family Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by norman_legault@yahoo.com

bob here is the family tree the info you are looking for is there if you have any info to generation 1 or any other generations i would greatly appreciate it norm UPDATED VERSION OF THE FAMILY T...

Re: Amanda and Curtis Wallett Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  Nanu_Nanu

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

...found the following spellings for the Wallett family: Wallet, Willett, Willette, Wallette, Ouelet, Ouellet, Ouellette. The name is french, which are the spellings which start with O, and sound exactly the s...

Berube Posted on: 06 Jan 2000, by JeannineT

Surnames > Berube

I descend from Jos. Amable Berube Louise Ouellet, who had a son, Elzear-Lazare who married Sediot Leontine Montreuil 14Jan 1862 at St-Pascal de Kamouraska. I descend from Elzear's sister Celina. Any connect...

Re: Josette Picard and /or George Vesinat Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by Gabriel Sheridan

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prescott

Dear Cousin, Here is a brief outline of the Picard( who are really Noiret dit Picard), family. Louis Noiret dit Picard born about 1705 in Thenelles, France. He married Marie Louis Braillon. The had a ...

Re: Ouellette/Ouellet searching roots of my Canadian ancestors. Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by Phil Crocker

Mark, I will try to help decifer this but I am translating from a French book Genealogie de L.D. Ouellette. My great-great uncle was a priest in Maine who worte this book that has finally been passed...

Ouellette/Ouellet searching roots of my Canadian ancestors. Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by Mark Ouellette

...and Armand. I'm told my great-grandfather's name was Jean Baptiste, the spelling of the last name was Ouellet but those who remained in New Hampshire spelled it Ouellette. Any help would be greatly appreci...

Re: Corneil/Robinsons in Lindsay Posted on: 18 Apr 2004, by norman

you will find zeb in my wifes family history any help on the driscoll side would be greatly appreciated norm UPDATED VERSION OF THE FAMILY TREE -------------------------------------------------------...

Re: Rene de LaVoye, roots prior to 1630 Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  lavoie56

Localities > Western Europe > France > Haute-Normandie

I got this information from my cousin. It may help clarify what you have: Rene and Isabean Belanger From St. Maclou, Rouen France/ Died Chateau-Richer,Que. 3/13/1696 at 63 Yrs. This is how it is wri...

Brunet / Archambault descendants Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by Betty Sullivan

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Laurentides > Antoine-Labelle

...died before 1889 at Vankleekhill, Prescott County, Ont. Her father - Louis married a 3rd time to Celina Ouellet at L'Orignal, Ont on Jan. 21, 1889. Two sons were born at Curran - Louis, Jr. and Adelard befor...

Re: Looking for descendents of ROGER & PATRICK MCHUGH families Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by  @@norman_lega...

...LONDON,MARRIED,17/08/1874, MARIE ELIZABETH WAS FROM ILSE VERT QUEBEC,HER PARENTS WEREJEAN DION,LORRIN OUELLET, JAMES WAS MARRIED AT LINDSA

Re: Lavergne/Lavigne Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by Peter Lefebvre

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Thunder Bay

Barbara, I saw your post to Thunder Bay. My gGrandmother was born Sophie Willett (Ouellet or Ouillette variation) in 1871 to Jerome and Sophia (Lavigne) Ouillette. Sophia or Sophie as she was called was th...

Sophie Ouellette Posted on: 18 Nov 2001, by  Peter Lefebvr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Franklin

New information to correct my previous querries. Sophie Ouellette married Pierre Lefebvre in 1894 in Jewett City, Connecticut. I have since found out about lost records in a fire. Jerome Ouellette ...

Felix Tanguay marriage Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by  rtanguay|M472...

Surnames > Tanguay

...(Eudger) Tanguay and Obeline Chabot. Felix married on Aug 8, 1910, Sainte-Germaine, Dorchester, Qc. Emelda Ouellet, daughter of Sifroid Ouellet and Maria Laflamme. If you could give me the names of Raymond's broth...

1890 Marriage of Pierre Lefebvre and Sophie Ouellet Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by  Peter Lefebvr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Windham

Looking for information on the marriage of Pierre Lefebvre and Sophie Ouellet (possibly Americanized to Willett) that took place November 18, 1890 in Jewett City, CT. Primarily looking for the parents of So...

Re: Lindsay, Ontario Posted on: 03 Dec 2004, by norman_legault

...married marie elizabeth dion at lindsay ontario from iles vert que her parents were jean dion lorrin ouellet all your help will be greatly appreciated thks

Re: Information regarding Deneau and Ouelette Families Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by Cathy Knight

Marriages – Assumption, Sandwich OUELLET, Alex, s/o François & Françoise Leduc, m. 7 Nov 1843, MONFORTON, Catherine, d/o Guillaume & Catherine Cabana 1851 – 52 Census, Sandwich, Div. 3, P...

Re: Information regarding Deneau and Ouelette Families Posted on: 05 Sep 2001, by  ChrisK2

Have Ouellet ancestry. E-mail me directly if interested. Chris

Surnames Posted on: 19 May 1999, by Dave Tremblay

...Edward & Catherine O'Connell) m. 17 Jul 1883 Fleming, Rosaly ( Ulrich & Sennette Billings) Ouellet, Alexis ( Francois & Francoise Leduc) m. 7 Nov 1843 Monforton, Catherine ( Guillaume & Cath...

Pelletier Lines Posted on: 22 Oct 2000, by  Norm Talbot

...great-grandfather Pierre Talbot m Oct 28 1956 to Geneviève Pelletier dau of Germain Pelletier and Desanges Ouellet. I have no information on their children althougn the newspaper report of his death ref...

HOLDEN & EGAN of Chichester, PQ Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by Gloria Howard

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Outaouais > Pontiac

...marr Mary Murphy 1865; Mary bn c1842, marr Evangelist Ranger 1864; Richard Jr. bn 1846, marr RoseAnn Ouellet 1875; James bn 1849, marr Mary Doyle 1871; & Patrick bn c1851 & marr Alice Randall 1873 at...

Re: Question - Botineau line to Crevier dit St-Jean via Genevieve Crevier Posted on: 04 Sep 2005, by Gary Boivin

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

I hope this is what you want... Sep 04 2005 Descendants of: Pierre BOTINEAU 1 Pierre BOTINEAU b. BEF 1803 m. Madeleine CHARRON-DUCHARME m. Jan 12 1818 Ste-Elisabeth, Joliette, ...

Re: Samuel Botineau m.1926 Adrienne "Delia" Proulx Posted on: 16 May 2005, by Gary Boivin

The line that went west are usually found with a double " T " Here's what I have... May 16 2005 Descendants of: Mathurin BOTINEAU-BAUTINAO-BOTINO 1 Mathurin BOTINEAU-BAU...

Re: Genealogies of Catholic Families of Aroostook County, ME and the diocese of Edmunston, NB Posted on: 29 Nov 2003, by  crs175

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Aroostook

Levesque, Remi-Germain son of Charles and Marie-Anne Dube (married at La Poc. February 14, 1814) Ouellet, Clementine daughter of Joseph-Charles and Marguerite Fournier (married at St. Roch des Aulnaies Augu...

Partial reply - descendants of Pierre Botineau Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  GaryBoivin

...Ste-Anne, Penetanguishene, Ontario [daughter of Achille PROULX and Adeline "Lina" OUELLET] 5 Kenneth J. BOTINEAU m. Shirley Anne LEGAULT ...

surname info Posted on: 26 Jun 1999, by Melissa Trezza

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Bay

Looking for any information at all about the following surnames.

Re: Electus Oakes (b. 1819) Posted on: 29 Jul 2004, by  Sharyn McGlin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Aroostook

...David THIBODEAU (Lezime THIBODEAU & Edith BOURGOUIN) m. Eliza MICHAUD (Regis MICHAUD & Georgina OUELLET) on Feb 16 1931 at St. Francis, Aroostook, ME Onezime THIBODEAU (Placide THIBODEAU & Flavi...

looking for Sophie Ouellette b.1890 Posted on: 12 Feb 2002, by  Peter Lefebvr...

Isabelle, I'm looking for the parents of my gGrandmother Sophie Ouellet (Ouellette) born in Chateauguay, NY 1890.

Re: Bondy/Bundy, Lesperance, Blais/Blair Posted on: 08 Jul 2002, by  BillAdams76

I have a Salania Blais(Lillian Blair) born 10-21-1869 in Quebec and died 1-13-1954 in Flint, MI. Her sibs were: Louisa, Joseph, James, Rosa (born in Bay City), and Mary. Her parents were Jean-Baptis...

Sophie Pelletier b 1847/49 m. Joseph Petit St Pierre, 1867 Posted on: 14 Jul 2003, by  schmaron

According to one researcher this Sophie is the daughter of Eloi Tharzille (Nadeau) who was born in 1845 (dob as per church records). I have found this particular Sophie was married to Clement Nadeau ...

Pelletier / Peltier - native connection(s) ? Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  fmclarey

...Guillaume Pelletier and Michele Mabille Jean Pelletier and Anne Langlois Charles Pelletier and Marie Therese Ouellet Charles Pelletier and Louise Chouinard Francoois Marie Pelletier and Marguerite Ursule Car...

Eugene OUELLET Posted on: 25 Jan 1999, by  John DeFord

According to Lois M. HARRIS WILLETT'S 1979 genealogy, Eugene OUELLET was the son of Andre (Antoine)< Maurice < Andre < Mauthrin Rene < Rene < Francois. Eugene's mother was Madeleine MELANSON. ...

Hospitalization Posted on: 17 Nov 2000, by Rachel Ferro

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

Hello everyone, Here is an odd question. How can I find out about my grandfather who was institutionalized in 1955? I just learned this from one of my aunts who is very ill. Do I contact the Provinci...

Madeleine Morneau Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by Gilbert Desrosiers

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Estrie > Sherbrooke

...Morneau(Mornot) and Marie-Reine Gerbert. At October 26, 1819 in St-Louis de Kamouraska, she married Fabien Ouellet, son of Joseph Ouellet and Marie-Modeste (Charlotte) Ouellet. Because my quest, I think her death came bet...

1964 Prince Albert obituary lookup Posted on: 01 Mar 2003, by Cindy Logue

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Prince Albert

Would someone please lookup David Logue of Prince Albert died in 1964. Wife's name was Mary Calvin(Rankine) and he had 6 sons and 2 daughters. This appeared in his wife's obituary in Feb 1978. Than...

Boucher / Graveline Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  lakemillie

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Montérégie > General

...Beaudreau-Graveline on July 5, 1841 at St. Joseph, Chambly, Quebec. Pierre was the widower of Marie Gorgonie Ouellet and Emelie was the widow of Joseph Grasset-Lagrandeur. I am looking for the children of Pi...

Ouellette Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  BillAdams76

...Ouellette (1830 - Bef 1904) married Napoleon Joncas/Jonkis (1827-1904). She is the daughter of Pierre Noel Ouellet and Catherine Caron. Pierre's parents were Jean-Marie Ouellet and Theotiste Talbot-Gervais. Since p...

My Bay County surnames Posted on: 27 May 2001, by  BillAdams76

Researching the following names in Bay County: Tackaberry, Ouellet, Lyons, Joncas Jonkis, Malawa, Czerwinski, Wisniewski, Adams. Thank you. Bill Adams Kalamazoo

Re: Brockton/Plymouth County death records Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  carol santos

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Plymouth

massachusetts vital records 1841-1910 1910 brockton death philomane ouellet vol 23 page 439 This is an index, you can order a copy of the record from the mass archives for $3 through the mail.Here is ther...

Brockton/Plymouth County death records Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  ZANYMAR

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Plymouth

Trying to find the death record of Philomene OUELLET in Brockton 1910. Daughter of Edouard & Elisa. Name may also be spelled OUELLETTE or OUILETTE. Are there any records online for this period? I'm in CT...

BEDRY and POLUK lines Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Rachel Ferro

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Slovak Roots

I am trying to find anyone searching for the sunames BEDRY or POLUK in Ukraine and Galicia. I am having trouble locating the villages of Pozmyl, Ukraine and Zborich, Galicia. I am told that these may ...

per page