Search the Boards

Search Results for "Phrampus" - 41 Messages

per page

FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 24 May 1999, by cathy frampus

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Burlington

am looking for any information on the frampus family of n.j. i'm having a hard time finding anyone connected to my husband's family. all help gratefully acepted. thank you. my husband's name is rowlan...

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 27 Jun 1999, by cathy frampus

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Burlington

...the frampus',it seems that daviid and agnes had a baby girl before they were married. her name is amy phrampus and she was born on 6/30/1853,in camden,nj. also they had a son born on 9/10/1862, also born in ...

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by  Cindyharwell

I have a Mary PHRAMPUS b. 1850's married to Alphonso "Fawn" GETSINGER. In the census it lists her name as PHRAMBES. Could this be the Mary Applegate that you are talking about? I have the names of a...

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 21 Nov 1999, by  Cindyharwell

...out more info. http://www.geocities.com:80/Heartland/Fields/9552/ My grandfathers full name was Fred Phrampus Getsinger, and he was named in the german way. Also there is a lot of other people that I can put ...

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 29 Jun 1999, by  prickett1nj

...County of which I have about 400-600 individuals dating back to 1682. I also have seen the name spelled Phrampus. In doing research on this name I always check for both spellings. Talk to you later. Chris P

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 07 Jul 1999, by cathy frampus

...thing that stood out in my mind is that peter and nicholas frampus; spelled thier name two ways. it was phrampus in the 1600 to 1699 colonial census. maybe thats our starting point.it seems that they were her...

Frampus Posted on: 18 Jun 1999, by  prickett1nj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Lake

...of Indian Mills, Burlington County, NJ. But this is hard name to trace. I have also seen it spelled Phrampus. Hope this helps in you search. Chris P.

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by CAROL MENIG(EDNA PHRAMPUS

I WAS BORN TO CHRISTINA HYMER AND"LUCKY" PHRAMPUS-MAY BE GEORGE, I'M NOT SURE- FROM CUMBERLAND CTY, NJ WHAT NATIONALITY IS "PHRAMPUS" AND ARE THE BURLINGTON CTY PHRAMPUS' RELATED TO THE CUMBERLAND FAMILY

Re: FRAMPUS Family of New Jersey Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by  prickett1nj

Edna, I have not done much research on the Frampus/Phrampus family. But what I have been hearing, they are from Norway. Have you contacted Cathy Frampus? She is doing more research then I am. The Frampus nam...

Phrambes / Phrampus - Garrison / Garretson Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  campeps

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Cumberland

...County Census Records & Civil War Pension file I believe this Nicholas to be the same Nicholas Phrampus (age 22) who is listed in Census for Medford Twp, Burlington County 1850, residing with: David W. ...

Re: Phrambes / Phrampus - Garrison / Garretson Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by Cynthia Harwell

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Cumberland

Charles, Thank you so much for your post on the Phrampus families. The Mary Jane Phrampus, I think is my 2nd great grandma. The dates don't quite match but the info that I am going off on is not the best. If this i...

Re: Phrambes / Phrampus - Garrison / Garretson Posted on: 18 Nov 2002, by  campeps

I "suspect" that Nicholas V Phrambes may be the brother of David W. Phrampus (1850 Medford Twp, Burlington Co, NJ) David's family seems have been split up by 1860 1860 Shamong Twp, NJ Henrietta Phrampus (...

looking for any info on charles elmer phrampus(frampus) and elinor alexus neal Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by  angelwings03

Surnames > Phrampus

...the of 28 in wisconsin. they had 3 children and that is all i know. yes just one more bit of info, the phrampus family really came from norway in oslo. but i've been hitting a brick wall with this one. you...

re:frampus family Posted on: 27 May 2004, by cathy frampus

would like to know if anyone is doing research on this family. if so please send me what you may have and i will in turn give you what i have. you can send it to the above address.

Re: Civil War Pension claim -many surnames Posted on: 27 May 2004, by cathy frampus

would you happen to have the name phrampus or frampus on your list. thank you

Mary Jane Phrampus Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  knjloughman1

I'm looking for information regarding Mary Jane Phrampus from Maurice River Twp., New Jersey. Her birth is July 4, 1851. I believe she married John R. Cruse. I think she may have died in her early 20ies. Than...

Re: Mary Jane Phrampus Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by Robert Howey

1870 Census in household of John Cruse, ship carpenter age 25: Name: Mary Cruse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1846 Age in 1870: 24 Birthplace: New Jersey Home in 1870: Millville, Cumberland, New Je...

re: phramphus family Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by cathy frampus

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > Counties > Oslo

am looking for ancestors of charles elmer phramphus from oslo, norway. born abt. 1845 or 1850. anyone of this family. phramphus means farmhouse in norwegian. thank you cathy frampus(phramphus)

re:frampus famiy Posted on: 10 Sep 1999, by cathy frampus

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Salem

...know that they were glass blowers by trade. any one know of this famiy. the name can also be spelled phrampus. cathy frampus

re: frampus,phrampus,phrambes Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by cathy frampus

Surnames > Frampus

dear charles, a bit of news for you. i found out through my husband's cousin that the phrampus or phramphus name comes from norway. he told me the orignal spelling was phramphus. also was able to track name ...

birmingham,bermingham Posted on: 15 Nov 2007, by  verchirelsang...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Brown

am looking for some info on minnie(nee:decker)born in livingston,ill.on aug 1874 to james b and melissa(lizzie)decker. she had 3 children by one ? frampus born in nj. she then married one william birm...

Re: Mary Jane Phrampus Posted on: 15 Aug 2008, by  knjloughman1

John Rice Cruse married Mary Jane Phrampus. However, she died in her early 20s. He went to sea, was shipwrecked off of Charleston Harbor, and returned to NJ. On Oct. 2, 1875 he married Mary Jane Alexander in ...

looking for family Posted on: 15 Dec 2009, by  verchielsange...

...daughter named bertha who was born on 25 may 1898 in brigeton,nj. she married one charles elme frampus (phrampus). as i heard from various relatives the father of charles was born in 1861;his father was josia...

Re: Gloucester County lookups, etc - I may be able to help Posted on: 27 Dec 2009, by  verchielsange...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Gloucester

...alot of trouble finding any thing on this family. i also understand that they spelt it phramphus or phrampus. any help would be gratefully accepted. thank you.respectfully,anne frampus

looking for ancestries Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  verchielsange...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

...be grateful for any help. the family name is now frampus, but was frambes,phrambes,phrambus,frambus,phrampus. respectfully, anne frampus

looking for ancestors Posted on: 06 Jan 2010, by  verchielsange...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > General

...be grateful for any help. the family name is now frampus, but was frambes,phrambes,phrambus,frambus,phrampus. respectfully, anne frampus

Re: looking for ancestors Posted on: 11 Jan 2010, by  PHelfand46

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Camden

...Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation Father's Birthplace Mother's Birthplace Josiah PHRAMPUS Self M Male W 43 NJ. Glass Blower NJ. NJ. Lovrina PHRAMPUS Wife M Female W 4...

re: looking for ancestors Posted on: 10 Mar 2010, by  verchielsange...

Surnames > Frampus

...could be related to frampus' from camden,gloucester,burlington and salem counties. do have a josiah phrampus in your line. he was born in 1837, he is my husband's great-grandfather,josiah's son charles was hi...

searching for ancestors Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  verchielsange...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

to whom it may concern: i've been reseaching the phrampus/frampus and have been told that they come germany. would anyone know if this name is indeed german.i am really at a stand still here. could the name...

looking for ancestors Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  verchielsange...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Scandinavia General

to whom it may concern: i am trying to do a family genealogy on the phrampus/frampus family. i've been told that they are from scandinavia. i was told that the coat of arms for this family was in lillehammer...

Re: looking for family Posted on: 20 Mar 2010, by  verchielsange...

...you can send them to: verchielsangel51@gmail.com thank you for your help. does anyone know where the phrampus/frampus family came from before they were here in the states? respectfully,cathy frampus

PHRAMPUS/FRAMPUS Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  willowjadye51

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

will try and see if i can get you dates and places,may take a couple of days. respectfully,cathy frampus

PHRAMPUS/FRAMPUS Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  verchielsange...

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

am seeking info on this family name. i don't know when they first enter the U.S. but have them back as far as 1810. one joseph frampus being born in 1810 in nj. any or help, i would be grateful for. t...

PHRAMPUS Dulcie Jeanne 1904 1993 Posted on: 01 Jun 2010, by  t42Hilltop_Da...

Surnames > Phrampus

PHRAMPUS Dulcie Jeanne 1904 1993 DavidStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Hilltop Memorial Park Cemetery, Carrollton, Dallas Co., Texas. Feel...

re:SOOY/PHRAMPUS/FRAMPUS Posted on: 13 May 2011, by  verchielsange...

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > West-Flanders

would have lavinia sooy in your line. she married one josiah phrampus/frampus. she was born abt. 1838. any help would be gratefully accepted. respectfully,anne frampus p.s. they lived in bridgeton,nj

re:SOOY/PHRAMPUS/FRAMPUS Posted on: 13 May 2011, by  willowjadye51

Surnames > Sooy

...more info, because a one lovinia sooy is my hubby's great-grandmother,she was married to one josiah phrampus/frampus. she was born abt. 1844 in galloway,alantic,nj.when she married she moved to bridgeton,cumb...

SOOY/CONOVER/PHRAMPUS/FRAMPUS families Posted on: 25 May 2011, by  willowjadye51

Surnames > Sooy

...daughter named lovina sooy born in 1844; this is my husband's great- grandmother. she married one josiah phrampus who was born about 1836 or 37. now my problem begins i can only find them in the 1880 census....

conover/sooy/phrampus/frampus Posted on: 25 Aug 2011, by  willowjadye51

Surnames > Conover

...these three families.i know lovina conover married joel sooy. and thier daughter,lovina married josiah phrampus (which is spelled quite a few ways. what is lovina's relationship to wolphert gerretse van kouwe...

Frampus Posted on: 07 Sep 2011, by  willowjadye51

Topics > Name Origins

am trying to see what country this name comes from. the right spelling is phrambes. everyone has told me that it is french. can anyone help me with this? respectfully,cathy frampus

Re: Frampus Posted on: 17 Sep 2011, by  willowjadye51

Topics > Name Origins

thank you for your reply. as far as i can see, the came from peter john phrambes. it was changed over the many years of census takers who were not able to understand the accent. i talked to the people...

Re: SOOY/CONOVER/PHRAMPUS/FRAMPUS families Posted on: 30 Sep 2011, by  Priest_Cather...

Surnames > Sooy

I have found the Phrampus family in the census from 1870 through 1910. Would gladly share info. You can contact me at zcats@Comcast.net. Catherine Priest

per page