Search the Boards

Search Results for "Plon" - 41 Messages

per page

UNGER Posted on: 25 Jun 1998, by Jeanne Stotler

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

...was born 1877 ,Eliza was born in 1852, I also found Thurman had a son Woowdrow Marshall no dates, A Plon Knox Stotler married a Ida Sadie Unger, daughter of James and Grace Unger,he was born 1885, married...

Obit--Plon Knox Stotler Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by Vivian Stotler

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

On Sunday, November 25, 1979, Plon Knox Stotler, husband of Sada L. Stotler; father of C. Elmo Stotler and the late Jennings, Joseph, and Fern Stotler. Three grandchildren and six great-grandchildren also...

Re: Bertha Plohn circa 1805 Posted on: 26 Jun 2001, by  Spencerport

Surnames > Plain

...failed. I will try again. I have researched Germany and found that the majority of Plohn (Ploen and Plon} were in the northern part of Germany in the Schleswig - Holstein region. I checked the info tha...

Re: Swedish Posted on: 13 Oct 2002, by  JerryIngram32

Surnames > Loth

Harry: Are you aware of any Loth's in Schleswig-Holstein, specifically around Dersau, Plon? I am seeking information on my gr. gr. grandfather and his family that came to America in about 1857. Their na...

Re: Johanna Reher Schmidt and family Posted on: 11 Oct 2003, by Kathy Shelton

Surnames > Reher

...Testorf in Oldenberg area of Schleswig-Holstein. Johanna worked for a while as a dairy maid at Schloss Plon, the Kaiser's summer palace. They came to America in 1869-1870. I'm afraid I don't know much ...

Re: Elizabeth Plew gd of Cooper/Love 1880 Ulysses Posted on: 07 May 2004, by  kh440

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Tompkins

In the 1870 census, this granddaughter is 8 years old and her last name is indexed as PLON. Ulysses / Jacksonville, NY; U.S. 1880 Census: Jeremiah COOPER, age 87, CT Blacksmith CT CT Lydia COO...

Looking for my husbands farther Posted on: 19 Jan 2005, by karen darvill

Topics > Adoptions > Germany > Adoptions in Germany

does anyone know Hans Schroder who was in the army tank division we think about 1958 stationed in Plon north Germany. Any help would be greatly welcome e-mail me dklan@btoopenworld.com thank you

Hans Schroder Posted on: 19 Jan 2005, by karen darvill

Topics > Adoptions > Germany > Adoptions in Germany

I am looking for my husbands father who was stationed in Plon north Germany in 1958. Please e-mail me direct on dklan@btopenworld.com thank you Karen

Re: Cathrina Ehler Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  ruthanns1

Surnames > Ehler

...Osbahrs and Schneekloths. If their Emkendorf is the one very near Giekau, their records would be in the Plon district at Preetz. If their Emkendorf was the one between Kiel and Rendsburg, which is less li...

MANY SURNAMES LISTED associated with Reuschlein family Posted on: 24 Apr 2005, by Todd Reuschlein

Surnames > Reuschlein

...Borgett Warneka / Warneke Dunn Rymes Briggs Rotschafer Fazzini Miller Brechtl Raftery Paulus Reischlein Plon Loy Crownhart Stenhouse Stopfer Hanek Nachreiner Mook Aliesch Jarick / Jareck / ...

Obit: Evelyn Bessin Nuchtern Posted on: 17 May 2005, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Fleischman, daughter Lisa Nuchtern Barnett and son-in-law Mark Barnett, and son Jed and daughter-in-law Sharon Plon, and grandchildren Naomi Barnett and Adam and Claire Nuchtern. The family will receive f...

Ivis J. Hartt Posted on: 17 May 2006, by  Ranneh7757

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Sanilac

...done any research on the Goos side of this family? Friedrich Simon Goos was born on 24 Sep 1872 in Plon, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, died in Jun 1948 in Port Angeles, Clallam, Washington.

Schuback Posted on: 15 Sep 1999, by  rosmari

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

Elizabeth Schuback (b. 1804 in Wittmold b.Plon, d.1880 Braunschweig), who was my great-grandmother, was married to Adolph Konrad Cord von Restorff (b.1799 Rakow, d.1843 Radegast); they were married in 182...

Moers Posted on: 30 Jun 1999, by lpeckenschneider

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...Mohn, however, when they came to US some changed name to Mohr, Moers, Mohn etc. My people come from the Plon area of Denmark. They settled in Iowa where they engaged in farming. A connection? If so, advis...

Helene Kjer of Abenraa Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  angela15658

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

...furniture makers and she died in 1933. She married Hans Lorenz Matthiesen, a teacher and they lived in Plon, Germany and then in Ulsby Kreis Schleswig. They had 5 children Gustav Paula Helene Hans Christi...

wanting information on history of Castle Plon Royal Family 1700 to 1800's Posted on: 04 Feb 2003, by Deborah Robertson

Topics > Royalty and Nobility > German Nobility

My 86year old Oma told me that her grandmother's grandmother was a princess of the castle Plon. She was disowned and disinherited because she eloped with a man named Rathloff. Can anyone give me any info...

Re: wanting information on history of Castle Plon Royal Family 1700 to 1800's Posted on: 10 Mar 2003, by Yvonne

Topics > Royalty and Nobility > German Nobility

...Message -- >My 86year old Oma told me that her grandmother's grandmother was a princess of the castle Plon. She was disowned and disinherited because she eloped with a man named Rathloff. Can anyone gi...

Arp, Arpe, Arpen Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Herbert Arp

Surnames > Arp

...MeierHofs(Dairy Farm) Hohenhutten. These villages are all a part of Gute Wittenberg, in The Duchy of Plon, The Grand Duchy, Holstein (became Schleswig-Holstein after World War II)

Langfeldt Family from Schleswig Holstein Posted on: 14 Sep 1999, by  lkaatz1

Surnames > Langfeldt

...Illinois. Their father was born in Heidi, Holstein, Germany, and I have found many Langfeldt families in the Plon/Heidi area. Anyone with any connection to this name is what I seek! They have been an illu...

Re: Request lookup for 1860 census Dennis Crowley please Posted on: 29 Jan 2007, by  paulin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...the John Downing family. Mother Mary is a widow age 42. Jeremiah 12,Dennis 9, Julia 3.In my records Plon Crowley is the father.born 1805 Ireland d.March 18 1869.Why he wasn't in the 1860 census I don't kn...

Re: Request lookup for 1860 census Dennis Crowley please Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  paulin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > Penobscot

...City Clerks office Bangor Maine and get Dennis's birth certificate that should tie you to his parents Plon Crowley and Ellen. We know that Plon is the son of Dennis and Julia.Here is what I found in the 1880...

Re: Carl Bock of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany Posted on: 03 Jul 2007, by  tcneil_1

Surnames > Bock

...near Hamburg. The Henry Boch of the Carl and Anna Hansen Bock Family was born in Preetz -- part of Plon in Schleswig-Holstein. I actually have the parish record of his birth and baptism there. So I ass...

Fredrick (Fritz) Steffen Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  SandraHorton1...

Surnames > Steffen

...Heinrich Steffen family. He was born in Germany 11 Aug 1844, Married Gretchen Rethwisch, 1871 in Krokau, Plon, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany. Immigrated to United States, 08 Sep 1880 and settled in Fort Ca...

Re: Ortmanns from Plan, Bohemia Posted on: 21 Jul 2008, by  originsgeneal...

Surnames > Ortmann

...great-grandfather Johann Josef MANN listed on his marriage register in 1917 that he was born in Plan or Plon, Austria (handwriting 'a' or 'o' hard to read). We had always thought it was Plon in East Tyrol, ...

Francks in Plon, Schleswig Holstein 1800-1850 Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  mhanlon990

Surnames > Franck

Seeking links and information about parents of Great-grandmother Emilie D(orothea?) Franck born Plon, Schleswig-Holstein, 1828. Father (Johann?) Ludwig Franck, merchant, per London wedding record for Emi...

Re: Family Trelease Posted on: 21 Jun 2011, by  marcpepperell

Surnames > Trelease

...Reg was involved in bomb disposal during the second world war and hence why I have photo's of him at Plon.

Hilda (Burmeister) Schirrmacher Posted on: 30 Mar 2012, by  Ford506

Surnames > Schirrmacher

...Burmeister and sister Emma Burmeister Behrend remained in Germany. I know that Hilda lived in Meinsdorf bei Plon Holstein Germany in the 1960's. I don't know much more information than that and would lik...

Re: Mrs. Hamann, maiden name Stoltenberg, lived in Davenport, Iowa Posted on: 08 May 2012, by  SaraGaarde

Surnames > Hamann

...brother was Joachim Stoltenberg, who was born Oct. 1820 in the area of Krokau in Probstei, Holstein, Plon, Germany; emigrated with his wife in their aged years to Clinton, Iowa; and Joachim died in Clinto...

Re: Schulze Family Adopted too. Posted on: 03 Jun 2012, by  PlatnerJ

Surnames > Schulze

Did your Family member live in Plon? Did they live on a Farm? A member of my family was also adopted. And there was a Schulze liven/working on this Farm.

Re: Wichmann Posted on: 08 Jul 2012, by  MaryAnnTock

Surnames > Wichmann

...like to add to the Wichmann thread. My great-grandmother was Anna Dorotha Caroline Wichmann, born in Plon/Ploen, Germany/Prussia. About 1840 she married Christian Luedolph/Lydolf/Ludolph (several spelli...

Steffen family Posted on: 14 Sep 2014, by  SandraHorton1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Washington

...information on his family), died 28 July 1900. He was married to Gretchen Rethwisch 1871 in Krokau, Plon, Schleschwig-Holstein, German and came to United States in 1880, settling in Fort Calhoun, Nebrask...

Re: Niels Peter Petersen (b. 1817 Helsingor) married Christiane Lovisa Struck (b. c. 1820 Frederiksborg) descendants sought Posted on: 08 Oct 2014, by  SueMitchell48...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > Counties > Frederiksborg

...They are named as the parents on the baptism record of Dorothea Friederica Maria Kampf in the parish of Plon in 1833. Do you think there may be any connections to your Struck/Kamm research? Kind regard...

Info on Plon, Osttirol Posted on: 15 Dec 2006, by  originsgeneal...

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Tirol

I recently learned that my great grandfather Johann Josef Mann (b 1873) was born in Plon, Osttirol (East Tirol) and have been trying to gather more background on this apparently very small Austrian town. ...

Re: Info on Plon, Osttirol Posted on: 18 Dec 2006, by  ppsint

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Tirol

Plon is part of the community (Gemeinde) Hopfgarten in the Defreggen valley. http://www.tirol.gv.at/TirolGvAt/viewGemeinde.do?cmd=fetchGemeindenDetail&gemoestat=70709&cid=1 Search engine lookup f...

Schwarten Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Lou Ann (Schwarten) McCaughey

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Schleswig-Holstein > General

My grandfather, Julius George Friedrich Schwarten (1860-1942) emmigrated to USA from Plon. He married a woman named Johanna Voss in Jefferson,Kansas; then they moved to a farm in Cordova, Maryland. After ...

Neukirchen Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by Wayne Bunning

Researching in the Neukirchen area of East Holstein, near Plon. This new email address replaces bunning@aia.net.au

Re: Bandt Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  MikeJKearney

...Claus3 JANS , born 1760; died aft 1835. He married (1) Anna Catharina (Trinke) BEHREND ; (2) Grethe PLON . 4 ii Franz Friedrich3 JANS , born 1763; died 4 Nov 1827 in Bargen, Schleswig, Germany; burie...

Re: Matthiesen Flensburg Germany Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  angela15658

Hi my grandfather was Christian Matthiesen from Scleswig Holstein he was a a teacher in Plon and Ulsby

Re: Matthiesen Flensburg Germany Posted on: 08 Jun 2003, by Angela Shash

Yes there is possibly a connection. My mother was born Christa Matthiesen in Plon Germany. Her parents were Christian Carl Matthiesen and Magda Thomsen. Christian was one of five children. The others were...

Fissler Posted on: 26 Jan 2005, by  ArthurFisler

...info on the 10 children of Jochim Fredrich Fissler and Dorothea Frederike Henriette Grapenbrade from Plon, GE. Jochim was born in 1798 and died in 1873. Two of the children are Dorothea Henriette married ...

Re: Lage family Posted on: 20 Sep 2012, by  krp71

...Davenport, Scott County, Iowa until his death. I do have a grandmother, Beck Lage [1718-1787 from Barsbek, Plon, S-H, Germany] who married Jochim Schneekloth, in my Sinjen line. Beck's father was Asmu...

per page