Search the Boards

Search Results for "RIGDEN" - 235 Messages

per page

CURTIS, RIGDEN & LEWIS: Chislet Area (1700s+) Posted on: 26 Mar 1999, by  Jenkinsfamily...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Kent > General

Research Curtis, Rigden, Lewis lines in Kent Co. mostly in Chislet area. Some Curtis and Rigdens came to U.S. in mid 1800s. Have researched the Curtis and Rigdens back to Kent Co. to the 1700s. Any help app...

Family Search Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by William Rigden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Meade

Soliciting ANY information regarding the sirname(s) of Rigdon or Rigden in Meade, Meade County, Kansas

Rigdon Posted on: 19 Jul 1999, by Roger Myers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Meade

I had a sixth grade teacher in 1964 by the name of Caroline Rigdon. Roger Myers RR 2, Box 11 Larned, KS 67550

Do You Know Of This Roach? Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Julia

Surnames > Roach

...descendants of Eugenia Roach m. Henry Joseph Bell. Daughters Lola Irene m. Grady Dowling, Lois m. Harry Rigden, Lessie m. Franklin H. Williams. Daughters born in Geneva Co., AL. all born 1895-1899. juliadix...

Do You Know Of This Roach? Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by Julia

Surnames > Roach

...descendants of Eugenia Roach m. Henry Joseph Bell. Daughters Lola Irene m. Grady Dowling, Lois m. Harry Rigden, Lessie m. Franklin H. Williams. Daughters born in Geneva Co., AL. all born 1895-1899. juliadix...

GA /AL Bells Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  juliabdix

Surnames > Bell

Does anyone have info connecting the Bells of Bellwood and Geneva Co., AL? Some of them are from Clay, Webster, Early, Stewart Counties in GA.

Turner - Bell Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Julia

Surnames > Turner

That is definitely my family. I would like to have any information and connections that you have. Are you connected to the family? I will gladly share info.

Lois Bell - Harry Rigden Descendants Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Galveston

Seeking descendants of Lois Bell and Harry Rigden. Probably moved to the Galveston area with the Jonathan Roach family. Lois is the daughter of Henry Joseph Bell and Eugenia Roach of Geneva, AL.

Re: Civil war letter dated 1863 Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  rudeislander

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

..."Nice middle name!" Also here is info found at www.civilwardata.com... your ancestor is listed as Rigden Eller... Rigden H. Eller Residence Wake County NC; 32 years old. Enlisted on 2/13/1863 at Wak...

Rigden/ Thomas Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  KristianeDiet...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

Looking into my Dad, Charles Rigden's side of our family. This family is known to have come from Grand Rapids, MI., to Sherwood, Calumet Cty, WI. There is mention of Stauchers there in Sherwood.

Re: Troutman Posted on: 16 Sep 2001, by dennis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Butler

...Air Force, stationed in Germany. I am trying to do this from abroad. I have a family book from the Rigden family that goes back to England. and mentions Stewart county often. If you are interested in some...

Re: Robert White (1743-1843) wife Mildred Whitehead (1775-1807) of Lenior Co?? Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by Colleen

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

...to Eleanor Hope. They had the following children: William White (Secty. of State,NC), Benajah White, Rigden White and Elizabeth White. Robert White was born in 1736 and died in 1803 at Lenoir County, NC. Mo...

Admiralty Muster Books - LibVA Colonial Records - SR 08751 Posted on: 25 Oct 2001, by gracie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

...PETTY, JOHN PICKETT, JOHN PLUCKINGTON, JOHN POWE, JOSIAH RAY, JAMES REDMAN, WILLIAM REED, JOHN RIGDEN, ADAM ROBERTS, JOSHUA ROWLY, JAMES RUTHERFORD, HUGH SAUNDERS, THOMAS SAUNDERSON, PETER SHAR...

Rigden, Claude F. Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

Rocky Mountain News, Denver, Colo., 7/26/1911 Page 7 C. F. RIGDEN DIES IN CHAIR IN TELLURIDE HOTEL LOBBY Former Denver Passenger Agent of U. P. Was There On Insurance Business. Claude F. Rigden, former city pas...

Re: Lois Bell - Harry Rigden Descendants Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  RoseSmithChav...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Galveston

Looking for Sarah Anne Rigden b. abt.1844 and m. Uriah Monk apprx. 1860 in Henry Co AL

Re: Rigden/ Thomas Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by danielle keen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

i am looking for infomation on charles rigden who lived to 103 he was from oakland mii dont suppose this is the same man

Interest in RIGDEN of Whitstable (early 1900s) Posted on: 26 Jan 2002, by danielle keen

i am looking for charles rigden who lived 2 b 103he emirgrated 2 us 2 detroit after ww1 rigden all from whitstable kent

RIGDEN: Common Name in Whitstable Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by rigden/oconnell

R igden is still a common Whitstable ,Kent,England name.Family were associated with fishing and diving.

Re: Lois Bell - Harry Rigden Descendants Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  juliabdix

Parents of Harry Rigden are Julius S. Rigden and Eula Warren. Harry was born in Geneva, AL and moved to Galveston, Texas with wife Lois. juliadixon@ij.net

Rigden, Jennie C. (Mrs. H. J.) Posted on: 31 Mar 2002, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

Rocky Mountain News, Denver, Colo., 11/17/1911 Page 7 MRS. JENNIE RIGDEN DEAD Result of Operation Is Family's Second Demise in Six Months. Mrs. Jennie C. Rigden, wife of H. J. Rigden of the Capital Life Insurance Co...

Re: Rigden/ Thomas Posted on: 09 May 2002, by Kristiane Dietz

Sorry, my dad, Charles Rigden lived only to the grand age of only 84...passing away in Appleton WI on May 7, 1999. I wish you luck. Have you tried the Social Security Death Index? I thought I saw several...

Thomas, Rigden, Posted on: 09 May 2002, by  KristianeDiet...

...Chilton and given the name of Magdalene Emma Thomas on February 02, 1888. Grandma married John Howard Rigden and lived in Grand Rapids, MI for some years till they divorced when she brought her family back ...

Re: Luther Ramey/ Jett Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by  jhacket11

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Warren

...Settles child. William, or James William, Settles was a son of Franklin/ Francis and Nancy (Jones)(Rigden) Settles of Warren Co., VA. After Francis died, his children were bound out by the overseers of ...

Re: Searching for Gail Zawodniak Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by  BZawodniak

Surnames > Zawodniak

I believe Gail is my second cousin. If you contact Diane Rigden at the Zawodniak Family Tree website, she should be able to give you more information or pass along your request to Gail - Diane is, I believ...

DAR Lookup Request Posted on: 07 Nov 2002, by Francis X. Sis Sr.

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR)

Looking for records to validate Thomas Rigdon or Rigden served in the American Revolutionary War. He supposidly was a Private, 8th Company, Lower Bn. Militia [Ref: T-5:47 and M-199]. He was born ca. 1747 ...

Details re: HERITAGE/RIGDEN Marriage 1898 Hougham Posted on: 02 Jan 2003, by  marlis11

looking for marriage details of John Austin Heritage and Carrie Rigden (Caroline) Hougham 16th Dec 1898. Can not find. Help required please.

Re: Henry Thomas family Sherwood,Chilton, Lina, WI Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by Karen Thomas Taylor

Surnames > Thomas

Dear Nichole Rigden and family, How WONDERFUL to hear from you. Oh how I can't wait to meet you and ALL your family (my family). Is there any way you can come visit us this year? Please e-mail me and I will...

RIGDENS Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by  clicker41

LOOKING FOR THE DESCENDANTS OF JACK RIGDEN, BORN IN MICHIGAN, FATHER CHARLES E RIGDEN,MOTHER MARY RIDEN.

RIGDENS Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by  clicker41

LOOKING FOR THE DESCENDANTS OF JACK RIGDEN, BORN IN MICHIGAN, FATHER CHARLES E RIGDEN,MOTHER MARY RIDEN.

Obtaining Details re: HERITAGE/RIGDEN Marriage Posted on: 19 Mar 2003, by  bufflestumper

...the query you posted on the Kent (England) Message Board last January re: wanting details of HERITAGE/RIGDEN marriage at Hougham in 1898. Obtaining the actual marriage certificate will give you details suc...

Re: Obtaining Details re: HERITAGE/RIGDEN Marriage Posted on: 05 May 2003, by  marlis11

...Heritage 27 years Bachelor, Farmer, Coolinge farm Sandgate, Father Charles Heritage Farmer and Caroline Rigden 32 years spinster, residence Christchurch, faither Edwin Rigden, Trinity Pilot. In the presence of Au...

Re Bonney Childs Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by  mameandsharon

Surnames > Childs

I am looking for any info on a Bonney Childs nee Rigden. She had my brother Fred Snell's child who was named David Fredrick. He was born Sept 1 1961 in Vancouver British Colombia Canada. I have medical in...

Re: Clemons Louise Hubbard in White County Posted on: 05 Jul 2003, by Linda Roberts

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > White

She is the daughter of Rigdon Hubbard. 1870 Census of White Co, IL Hubbard, Rigdon Age: 31 Gender: M Race: W Birthplace: IL State: Illinois County: WHITE Locale: FOX ...

Re: Henry Thomas family Sherwood,Chilton, Lina, WI Posted on: 19 Jul 2003, by  njrinajarrr12...

Surnames > Thomas

...did not come through, but you can look up my phone # in the Appleton Wisconsin phone book. Nichole J. Rigden. Sorry about not getting back to you as you did answer my request right away. Life has been l...

Thomas family Sherwood,Chilton, Lina, New Holistien, WoodvilleWI Posted on: 19 Jul 2003, by  njrinajarrr12...

Surnames > Thomas

Hello Sigma, Thank you for your responce. I sure would be interested in your information. Nichole Rigden

Additional email address available Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by Nichole Rigden

Surnames > Thomas

Sorry that there is some problem with my email with AOL, They are looking into it as I type. Feel free to use my Hotmail account. Thanks, Nichole Rigden

Researching RIGDEN in St. Clement, Sandwich Posted on: 03 Dec 2003, by Sue Cummings

Hi Danelle, I have just started on the Rigden branch of our family.Mine were based in Sandwich (ST.Clements) Head of household Alfred William and wife Ann Rigden. They had at least 4 children: Edith,Walter ( my ...

Info re: DADD & ASHINGTON (1700s+) Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by Jenny Boyle nee Dadd

...Ashington 7 June 7 1862 Registry Office Eastry District Wms father Richard Dadd bap 1798 married Ann Rigden June8 1798 St Leonards Deal Rchd Dadd father Richard Dadd bap 1758 married Rebecca Adams Nov 11 17...

Isaac Perry Equity suit, Kershaw Co. SC 1819 Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  LESLEDHOOD1

Surnames > Perry

...& Zadock's brother Benjamin Perry. Zadock now deceased leavinf wife Tabitha, children Isaac perry, Rigden perry, Zadock perry, Comfort (wife of Nathaniel Barber), Ruth (wife of Robert Douglas)(elsewhere...

1881 Census: DEE Family in Lambeth Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by  suzannah_foad

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

I think this is Alice Dee's family in 1881 living at 128 Princes Road, Lambeth Surrey. William DEE Head M Male 38 Marylebone, Middlesex, England Decorator Annie DEE Wife M Fema...

Info re: RIGDEN in Whitstable (1802+) Posted on: 03 Feb 2004, by  Victoria Parr...

Hi; I have been tracing Rigden family in Whitstable Kent U.K. if you could let me know the name and date you are trying to find, I might be able to help, most in Whitstable seem's to be in one or the other...

Have RIGDEN Info: 1800s to early 1900s Posted on: 21 Apr 2004, by Grey Squirrel

Dear Victoria I am a Whitstable Rigden interested in the family in the C19th and up to WW1. I have an extensive albeit incomplete Rigden family tree and in addition information gathered on Whitstable Rigden families no...

Re: George Goodwin - Kent, England - 1772-1839 Posted on: 26 May 2004, by  arkellcads_1

Surnames > Goodwin

...Faversham area. My g/g/g/grandfather was a Thomas GOODWIN born 1822 Boughton. He married a Fanny/Frances RIGDEN born 1831 Milton Sittingbourne Kent. My nan Elsie Maud GOODWIN lived in Sittingbourne for ...

Re: Rigden/ Thomas Posted on: 28 May 2004, by  @@sugrbabe4@c...

Tell me more. You may reach me at my email address on the second page. I am still doing the family genealogy.

Re: Carter & Andrews in Kent Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by  Foadfamilyken...

...AUG 1805 5 Edward Thomas ANDREWS b: 1826 d: 11 MAR 1875 + Jane Mary RIGDEN b: 1831 6 Sarah Ann ANDREWS b: 1 OCT 1854 6 Martha Jane A...

George & Adelaide SHILLING Family (mid 1800s+) Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by  Foadfamilyken...

... 4 Queenie I SHILLING b: 1919 3 Emily Jane SHILLING b: 24 JUL 1887 + Alfred John RIGDEN b: 1884 4 Charlotte Emily Alice RIGDEN b: 22 MAR 1912 + William James CLARKE b:...

3 Feb. 1883/Ste. Genevieve Herald/Marriage Posted on: 19 Jun 2004, by  SResinger54

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Ste > Genevieve

...JOKERST John GEGG & Catherine SINZ Valentine BAYER & Mary SEWALD Jos. J. GISI & Roaslie E. RIGDEN Frs. P. MAURICE & M. DINAH LAROSE Leon CRUMP & Mrs. Jos. BRUGIERE Leon Sebastian YEALY &...

Madams Family of Whitstable Kent Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  Foadfamilyken...

Surnames > Madams

Interested in any and all Whitstable and Faversham Madams. Oyster Dredgers and Shipwrights

21 Apr 1883/Ste. Genevieve Herald/Misc Posted on: 02 Jul 2004, by  SResinger54

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Ste > Genevieve

Ste. Genevieve Herald Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Saturday, Apr. 21, 1883 REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS During the week ending April 20, 1883....

15 Sept 1883/Ste. Genevieve Herald/Misc II Posted on: 29 Jul 2004, by  SResinger54

Ste. Genevieve Herald Ste. Genevieve, Mo. Saturday, Sept. 15, 1883 The engineer of the Str. Ste. Genevieve, Henry J. BLESSING, stabbed his wife, shot and stabbed his brother-in-law, and then cut his ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions