Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "RIGDEN" - 240 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for Stewart Nelson Posted on: 26 Nov 2004, by sally and danielle keen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Actually i am wondering if you know any thing about charles ernest rigden who lived to 103, he is i believe a relative of ours hope you can help sally and danielle keen

GENTRY FAMILY Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by Peggy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

Searching for John H. Gentry info. Was in Alabama in 1829 when he married Sarah Rigden in Bibb County. Had a daughter named Mourning born in AL.

List of 1812 Spies Posted on: 10 Feb 2005, by  dsegelquist

Topics > Military > War of 1812 > General

If you see a name let me know. David Kilbourn Abraham Forbes James Rigden Gates Hoit John Shaw David Williams Major Andre Jonathan Painter ( African American )

information on burial site of Lucille M. Rigden Posted on: 29 Aug 2002, by  @@sugrbabe4@c...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Pinal

I am looking for any information on the burial site of Lucille M. Rigden believed to be buried in cemetery in the countryside around Coolidge AZ in May of 1970. My cousin thought the name might be Florence ...

Alex Montgomery of Covington Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  JLloyd7381

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Kenton

...McDonald, C.H. Flak, E.C. Gibbs, Edward Sabin. Those who attended from Cincinnati were P.W. Budd, Harry Rigden, J. R. Ware, William Hubbell, W. S. Carr, William Garvey, Paris C. Brown, W.H. Howell and Willi...

GA /AL Bells Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  juliabdix

Surnames > Bell

Does anyone have info connecting the Bells of Bellwood and Geneva Co., AL? Some of them are from Clay, Webster, Early, Stewart Counties in GA.

Re: REGDEN Posted on: 26 Oct 2002, by Brian Johnston

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Moose Jaw

Is the spelling Regden or Rigden?? I am from Moose Jaw and there are some Rigden's that live here. Do you have a first name? Is Rigden a maiden name or married name??

REGDEN Posted on: 25 Oct 2002, by  babyfairy40

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Moose Jaw

...for my mom who gave me up as a baby. I Live in Alberta,Calgary, All I know is that her Last name is RIGDEN. Please if you are reading this and know her or you are her PLEASE e-mail me so we can see if you ...

Edmond R. Bell, May 14, 1905 - Feb. 7, 1976 Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Hillsborough

THE TAMPA TRIBUNE - Feb. 9, 1976 BELL PLANT CITY - Funeral services for Edmond R. Bell, 70, of 1508 E. Tomlin St., Plant City, who passed away Saturday morning in Lakeland, will be held Monday aftern...

Henry Jennings Rigden, early resident of Brownsville, PA Posted on: 29 Jan 2003, by Frank Sis Sr.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Fayette

Looking for descendents of Henry J Rigden, Served in War of 1812, past postmaster, Brownsville, appointed June 4, 1845, also a Magistrate in Brownsville, 1870 census. Died in Brownsville, 1893 at 99 years....

family infor Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by Vivian Joyce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Paulding

Need any information about these surnames in Pualding County, Ohio

Re: Thomas family in Chilton Posted on: 29 Sep 2002, by  @@sugrbabe4@c...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Calumet

...Thomas, and Mary Stuscher. There has been some talk that when my grandmother and grandfather, John Howard Rigden, married, he took the family to Grand Rapids, Michigan to live. My grandmother lived at 214...

cemetery sites/ marriage dates/ births Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by  KristianeDiet...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Calumet

I am looking for relation that lived in the Sherwood area. The names were Stuesher. Have been trying to find cemeteries and the like or someone who knew the family. I've had several different spell...

Rigdon Busick md. Rhoda Cantrell, 11 Jan 1839, Rockingham Co., NC Posted on: 27 Aug 2005, by Carol J. Bowman

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rockingham

...Cantrell b. 1810) 1850 CENSUS, EASTERN DISTRICT, ROCKINGHAM CO., NC - 18 Sep 1850 Page 64 463-472 BURICK Rigden - 39 - M - Farmer - VRE $564 - NC - Deaf & Dumb Rhody - 40 - F - NC - Cannot Read/Write ...

Re: Joachim Mau Posted on: 06 Dec 2004, by danielle keen

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

looking for cheryl ruttan suiter who may have information on charlie rigden who lived to 103 he was a great uncle am looking for relatives in the usa to share the family history from england

Charles A. "Doc" THOMAS Posted on: 11 Oct 2003, by AJP

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...1912, he was married to Charlotte GEBHARDT, who survives. Also surviving is one sister, Mrs. Margaret RIGDEN of Hillsdale. Friends are being received at the Wagar & Clark Chapel, where funeral service...

Lois Bell - Harry Rigden Descendants Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Galveston

Seeking descendants of Lois Bell and Harry Rigden. Probably moved to the Galveston area with the Jonathan Roach family. Lois is the daughter of Henry Joseph Bell and Eugenia Roach of Geneva, AL.

ROBERTS, David LeRoy Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Vivian Brinker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Montgomery

...Thompson of Ennis, Tex., Mrs. Jewel Menefee and Mrs. Frieda Combs of Phoenix, Ariz., and Mrs. Thelma Rigden of Prescott, Ariz., and three sons, Earl and Max Roberts of Los Angeles, Calif., and Preston Rober...

Turner - Bell Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by Julia

Surnames > Turner

That is definitely my family. I would like to have any information and connections that you have. Are you connected to the family? I will gladly share info.

Lola Bell - Grady Dowling Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Houston

Seeking information and descendants of Lola Irene Bell and Grady Dowling of Houston Co., AL. They probably lived in Malvern. Lola is the daughter of Henry Joseph Bell and Eugenia Roach and is the gran...

Fellowship Church Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Geneva

Does anyone have a list of the burials in Fellowship Church Cemetery in the St. Paul district or know where to find one? Thanks!

Re: Krusmark, Minnesota MN Posted on: 17 Nov 2005, by  @@sugrbabe4@c...

Surnames > Krusmark

...Krusmark...born June 05, 1912 and lived in Arizona and Longmont Colorado with his wife, my Aunt Mary Rigden from Wisconsin. His parents were Charles Krusmark and Catherine Fiegan Krusmark...in Minnesota.....

Re: Everett family in Sunflower County 1850 - 1900 Posted on: 01 Jan 2005, by  alangell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Sunflower

Will R. Everett, my g-grandfather, married Fannie Hall, my g-grandmother, in Sunflower County, Mississippi on January 18, 1899. Fannie Hall re-married a Mr. Barry, died in the 50's, and is buried in ...

Roach Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Early

Jonathan Roach b.1790 in Delaware had a son John B. I have no other information on John B. This Roach family migrated to Sparta, Ga., then Blakely, Ga., and on to Henry and Geneva Counties in Alabama.

Roach Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Early

I do have a William Joseph Roach in my line. He is the son of Edmond Roach and Lucy McClendon Roach. I have two other Williams but their mother's names are Mary. My William Joseph had a sister named S...

Whitehead/ Henry County Posted on: 23 Feb 2006, by  JanStith51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

...23 February 1850- John Newberry and Ellander Whitehead 30 March 1850- Jacob Whitehead and Elizabeth Rigden 3 May 1850- Alexander Whitehead and S.R. Kennedy 19 March 1843- Charles Messer and Malinda T. Wh...

Re: Monk - Rigdon in Southeast Alabama Posted on: 13 Apr 2003, by  scherrykaye

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Henry

I am descended from Josiah Monk & Catherine via their daughter Temperance (Tempy). I have no information on the Regden/Rigden name. Appreciate anything you can share.

Fellowship Church Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by  juliabdix

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Geneva

Can someone please give me the mailing address for Fellowship Church west of Hartford, Geneva Co.

Lessie Bell - Franklin H. Williams Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  juliabdix

Seeking information and descendants of Lessie Bell and Franklin H. Williams of Geneva Co., AL. Lessie is the daughter of Henry Joseph Bell and Eugenia Roach. Eugenia is the daughter of Judge Edmond Ro...

Roach/Geneva - Bell/Bellwood Posted on: 17 Feb 2000, by  juliabdix

...was (Sarah?)Eugenia Roach and they had 3 daughters. Lessie Bell m. Franklin H. Williams, Lois m. Harry Rigden, Lola m. Grady Dowling. Henry had siblings Sarah (Sallie), Nancy, Richard D., David D., Charley ...

Looking for Everett's or Hall's from Braxton, MS Posted on: 02 Jan 2005, by  alangell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Simpson

My grandmother was Nellie Mae Everett, born in Braxton, MS in 1903 (?), along with her sister Willie Everett, and brother James Everett. Father was Will R. Everett, mother was Fannie Hall. Will &...

Mourning Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by  PeggyGentry60...

Surnames > Gentry

The Mourning Gentry I am seeking is a daughter of John H. and Sarah Rigden Gentry born about 1831.

Re: Ernest Mary Witcomb fr London England Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by  suzannah_foad

Surnames > Witcomb

There is a Robert James Witcomb christened 10 MAR 1805 Saint Leonards Upton, Gloucester, England son of James and Elizabeth Witcomb. The CHristian names tie in.

James & Elizabeth McDowell France Posted on: 23 Dec 2004, by Larry Wiegand

Surnames > McDowell

...France (1847 - ?) NJ John W France (1852 - ?) NJ James France (as above) NJ Mary E France (1856 -?) OH Rigden France (1858 - ?) OH Valeria France (1861 - ?) OH Susie France (1867 - ?) OH Ida France (1869 - ...

Re: Rigdon White, Lenoir County NC Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by Colleen

Surnames > White

...of Robert White. Said Gatsey White and Sophronia W. White are now minors under age of 21 years." Rigden is also listed in Land Deed Genealogy of Bedford County, Tennessee 1807-1852 by Helen C. Marsh an...

CORNISH Connected Family Names Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Clive Evans

Surnames > Cornish

All the names connected with my family name of Cornish are: WELLS PARRIS COOTER CORTE HEMMINGS RIGDEN DAVEY HOLMES DORRINGTON DAVEY Any connections ? all located either Oxfordshire or London or Kent, Port...

Re: LOOKING FOR KEMP FROM HARDIN CO TN TO TX Posted on: 28 Jun 2004, by  Foadfamilyken...

Surnames > Kemp

Your welcome. Hope it gives you something to go on. Good luck in your quest Suzannah

OBIT-William L. NEAL Posted on: 01 Sep 2004, by  Janetlrk

Surnames > Neal

...highly visible businessman active throughout Colorado. The neighborhoods of Fairbrooke, Brown Farm, Rigden Farm and Miramont are a testimony to his labor. His vision will live in the legacy of growing famil...

Re: Maltmans of County Down Posted on: 27 Feb 2006, by  mbrassill

Surnames > Maltman

...from Pennsylvania. Margarets father John, was from England and his mother Ellen (surname possibly was Rigden) was from Pennsylvania too. I can't seem to "get a handle" on these people. It would...

Re: Rigdon Genealogy Posted on: 31 Oct 2006, by sally

Surnames > Rigdon

...usually means that they left england earlier before the spelling was standardised. Later rigdons are spelt rigden. I have found many in medieval accounts here. Just a thought, i would love to know. Best...

Re: George Frederick Fabiano Posted on: 26 Oct 2006, by sally

Surnames > Fabiano

...for any help, sally ID: I23292 Name: Charles RIGDEN Sex: M Marriage 1 Beatrice SCOTT Children Marguerite BAUTEN

Re: Maycock Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  sybilbellis

Surnames > Maycock

Hello Chris, My ancestors were William Maycock m Hannah Rigden of Newington Kent , Sybil Bellis nee Maycock

Re: Maycock in Hackington, Kent Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  sybilbellis

Surnames > Maycock

William Maycock1737-1791 and Hannah Rigden 1740-1819 are my ancestors, would love to hear from anyone with similar connections.

Reply to Sarah Brewer Posted on: 29 Aug 1999, by Jo Christofides(nee Maycock)

Surnames > Maycock

I have a William Maycock 1737-1791 living in Hackington Parish near Canterbury,married to Hannah Rigden 1740-1819 in my family history.Is this of any use? Hope to hear from you.I live in Walton-on-Thames Su...

Oscar Weeks or F.H. Williams Descendant Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Julia

Surnames > Weeks

Looking for descendants of Lessie Williams and Franklin H. Williams of Augusta, GA and Geneva Co., AL.

Re: Rigdens of Illinois Posted on: 23 Dec 2006, by  daittner

Surnames > Rigden

...Christmas ! I am 8 months late in responding, but wanted you to know that my Grandmother Lucie Jennings Rigden Furr died in 1958. She moved away from Ottawa, to CArbondale, IL, in 1913 when she married Will...

Re: Beaney - Canterbury Posted on: 24 Dec 2006, by  AlexaWhiteman

Surnames > Beaney

...George worked as shop boy for a chemist - Mr Purvis of Princes Street and then as an assistant to Mr Rigden at Canterbury dispensary from age 15 - He nursed Mr Purvis in old age so whether he lived there I ...

Re: Rigdens of Illinois Posted on: 31 Dec 2006, by  sallyannekeen

Surnames > Rigden

...forward to the usa lines. I would be happy to point you in the direction of the english researchers. Rigden is a kentish name (south east of england) and has been well researched over here. (i am in england...

Rigdens of Illinois Posted on: 31 Jan 2000, by Dede

Surnames > Rigden

...to late 1800's, I have little hope, but if anyone out there knows anything about this branch of the Rigden family, I'd appreciate knowing, Great-grandfather Rigden was tied-in-with the Jennings family. Thanks! da

Re: Rigdens of Illinois Posted on: 19 Jun 2002, by Ginny Hansen

Surnames > Rigden

My great, great (?) grandmother was Maria Rigden and also is related to the Jennings of England. She married John Kenney Cullen in Elizabethtown, N.J. and moved to Minnesota and had three childen. We pr...

per page