Search the Boards

Search Results for "Rehwinkel" - 62 Messages

per page

William Rehwinkel Ernestine Zahn Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

I am looking for any information about the parents of Martha Marie Rehwinkel b. Milwaukee, WI to William Rehwinkel Ernestine Zahn. Martha Rehwinkel was married in 1889 in West Union, IA to Henry Reisner. Her parents could have...

Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Is anyone else out there researdhing the Rehwinkel surname? I would love to hear from you. Let's get more messages posted on this board!

Henry Reisner b. 1814 Germany, immigrated to US c1849, settled in Iowa Posted on: 21 Sep 2000, by  erjand

Surnames > Reisner

...Bertha Weidermann Susan(nah) b. 1863 d. 1948 m. Wilhelm Kludt Henry Reisner Jr. b. 1864 d. 1943 m. Martha Rehwinkel Lois b. 1866 d. 1943 m. Mary Steuer Mary b. abt 1868 m. George Lehmer Louisa b. 1871 If anyon...

Pommeranian Ancestors Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  kermitkittles...

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia-Pomerania

...born in Pommerania about 1810-20. Also looking for Rachut family. Gustav Fredrick Rachut was born in Rehwinkel, Pommerania in 1837. His parents were Christian Rachut and Fredricka Regter, born about 1815 in P...

Rehwinkel Posted on: 18 Oct 2000, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

My Rehwinkel were in Wisconsin. I only have one family. Still trying to get more information. See my other post for spec's. I will email you. Rachel

Rehwinkel family Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Janet Paxton

Surnames > Rehwinkel

My ancestor was Pauline Rehwinkel, born 1857 in West Prussia. In 1881, she married John Peter Hackert and sailed soon after for USA. They settled first either in WI or MI, where their first two sons were born....

Hackert family Posted on: 24 Feb 2001, by Janet Paxton

Surnames > Hackert

...family came to US in 1881 from West Prussia. John Peter Hackert was born in 1849. His wife, Pauline Rehwinkel, was born in 1857. They first came to either MI or WI, where their first two sons were born, then t...

Where in Iowa? Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Where in Iowa did they settle? My ancestor is Martha Marie Rehwinkel b.Milwaukee,WI m.1889 West Union, Iowa d.1959 Decorah, Winneshiek, Iowa. I've been told that her parents were William Rehwinkel and Ernestine Zahn. I...

Rehwinkel family in IA Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by Janet Paxton

Surnames > Rehwinkel

John Peter Hackert and his wife, Pauline Theresa (Rehwinkel) Hackert moved to Keokuk Co., IA, about 1884, to the little town of Sigourney. They stayed in Sigourney until their deaths. They had a nice farm and ...

Hackert Family, Penkuhl Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by Janet Paxton

Surnames > Hackert

...John (Johann) Peter Hackert. He was born 1849 in West Prussia. On 3 January 1881, he married Pauline Rehwinkel. She lived in Eickfier, West Prussia. The town is now called Brzezie, in Poland. It is only 2 or 3...

Searching for Jandrey/Jandrei Posted on: 21 Nov 2001, by Amy

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Prussia

I'm lookin for any information on Fredrich Jandrei (Jandrey). I have his parents as Johann Jandrei and Maria. His first marriage is to Emily Goetz. On the Wisconsin (Winnebago County) 1880 census h...

Re: Heller surname Posted on: 02 Feb 2002, by Alan Moeller

Surnames > Heller

William, Here is what I know about my Michael Heller who was born in 1799. I am related through Michail (Michael) Frederich Heller Sr. and his second wife Louisa Mallentine. Michael's first wife wa...

Re: Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by  rehwinkelj

Surnames > Rehwinkel

... The family lived several generations in Wakulla County, Florida, and there is still a street named Rehwinkel Road.

Re: Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 14 Feb 2002, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Hi Jacki, Thanks for the reply. Do you know where your Rehwinkel's originate? I don't know much about mine, they lived in Milwaukee and then Iowa. I have a message about them at the bottome of the me...

Yes, but not much in Holland Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by Machiel Rehwinkel

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Hello, I am from Holland and want to know in how many and in which countries the name Rehwinkel is represented.

Emma Kube Kohlhoff (1877-1961) Posted on: 25 Mar 2002, by  JKube9773

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Jefferson

Found in the Watertown Daily Times dated 7/21/1961: Mrs. Kohlhoff Dies at 84 Funeral to be Held Monday at St. John's Church Mrs. Emma K. Kohlhoff, 84, widow of Hugo Kohlhoff, passed away this mornin...

Re: Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by  normajean172

Surnames > Rehwinkel

My Grandfather was Louis Rehwinkel and Grandmother was Anna, They lived in Milwaukee, My Father was Milton and was born in Milwaukee, He had a brother named Norman who lived in keshena area, My father's famil...

Re: Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 03 Apr 2002, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

My husbands Rehwinkel's also come from Milwaukee. His Great-Great Grandfather was William Rehwinkel married to Ernestine Zahn. They had a daughter Martha Marie Rehwinkel born 1875 (I think) in Milwaukee. She married He...

My Fathers Family Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  normajean172

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Hello, I'm trying to find out about my Fathers Family, His Father was Louis Rehwinkel born in 1881, he had two brothers and I don't know what their names were. My Father had a brother named Norman born in 1903...

Re: Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  braywinkle

Surnames > Rehwinkel

...my great-grandfather came from Germany with a Dutch family (setted in Pennsylvania, I think). "Rehwinkel" means "deer stand" if I'm not mistaken, and I think that is the origin of "Ra...

any rehwinkels out there Posted on: 09 Oct 2002, by  AnneRehwinkel

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Here´s another Rehwinkel! It´s Anne Rehwinkel living in Ostfriesland/Germany. Great to hear that so many of us still excist!

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Here´s another Rehwinkel! It´s Anne Rehwinkel living in Ostfriesland/Germany. Great to hear that so many of us still excist!

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Re: Dabrowski Posted on: 21 Nov 2002, by  mhansdaberk71

Surnames > Dabrowski

I know Daberkow sounds different, but I sense that our Wilhelm Friedrich Daberkow born Dec.1842 in Rehwinkel, Germany, may be related some how to the Dabrowski name. He married a Gustine ___Wellnitz b Feb 184...

FRANCIS H. LANGLEY, b. October 23, 1899 Cumberland, Ohio. Looking for names of his parents Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by  JacquelineSle...

Surnames > Langley

This is all I have on Dr. Francis H. Langley as far as history is concerned. Please contact me if you have ANY information. ====== City of St. Petersburg - Public Library sent 4-2-04 photocopy of obi...

Re: any rehwinkels out there Posted on: 02 Sep 2003, by scott rehwinkel

Surnames > Rehwinkel

hi im scott rehwinkel from lafayette indiana

Re: any rehwinkels out there? Yes it is :-) Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by Andreas

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Hi I´m Andreas Rehwinkel from Braunschweig in Germany.

Frank A. Rehwinkel, born Apr 1880, lived Winnebago Co., WI & Chicago Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  Marge Rice

Surnames > Rehwinkel

I have an original Cabinet Card photograph of “Frank Rehwinkel”, which I would like to get back to family members. Photo was taken in 1898, per the writing on the back of the card, and he looks to be about age...

more Rehwinkels Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by Andrew

Surnames > Rehwinkel

hey my names andrew, son of alan rehwinkel who was born up in indiana, my grandpa and grandma are still up there in Kendalville (near fort wayne) - i have an Uncle, Mark Rehwinkel (brother to my dad) who is in wichtia,...

Ila Juanita (Willard) Tucker Posted on: 31 Mar 2006, by  Melanie_Rickm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

...husband, Aaron Russel Tucker (1969); 3 daughters: Juanita 'Mrs. Paul' Mackley; Imogene 'Mrs. Eugene' Rehwinkel & Wilma 'Mrs. Ronnie' Pense. 1 great-grandson, Ben Brewington; 3 sisters & 4 brothers. II...

Re: Ferch/Utecht Posted on: 21 Jul 2006, by Donna Manthei

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Green Lake

I found the marriage and birth (no death) information for the Verch family in the IGI for Germany. It was available on the LDS website (www.familysearch.org) when I was doing research back in 2000. ...

Martha, Lane, August, Richard REHWINKEL-Wisconsin, Iowa Posted on: 24 Sep 2006, by  erjand

Surnames > Rehwinkel

I have finally been able to find census records for my Rehwinkel family! I am hoping that now I have enough information to connect to other researchers. William F. Rehwinkel b. FEB 1853 Bradenburg, Germany Ernestine Z...

Schmidt, Carl Otto Posted on: 18 Jun 2002, by  ceguse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dodge

...the doctors gave up all hope. The funeral was held on Sunday afternoon under the direction of Pastor Rehwinkel, with many people taking part; 63 carriages were in the funeral procession. May he rest in peace...

Information Needed Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by Amy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Milwaukee

I am looking for any information on the surnames of Wecker (Herman) and Rehwinkel(August) of Milwaukee County and Jandrey or Jandrei(Frederik) of Neenah (possibly moving to Milwaukee County after marriage.) An...

Gary LONG (1935 - 1957) /dh Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  ChgoKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...in 1955. Rites were held Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. at the Gaffney Funeral Home at Gresham with Rev. N. Rehwinkel officiating. Burial was at the Forest Home Cemetery, Wittenberg, where military rites were he...

Henry W. JAHN (1906 - 1979) /ssfh Posted on: 05 Apr 2004, by  ShawanoGenWeb...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...Funeral services were held April 19, 1979 at Schmidt-Schulta Funeral Home, Wittenberg. The Rev. Norman Rehwinkel officiated. Interment was in Evergreen Cemetery, town of Almon.

Dave Engel Books Vol 4 Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by Amy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Wood

Does anyone have The Fat Memoirs book? I found it on and index on the Wood County page and no one local (state of washington) has it. There is an entry I would like further information on. Thank yo...

new member of Bitting family Posted on: 19 Feb 2002, by  spacbunny

Surnames > Bitting

Kurt Bitting married Claire Rehwinkel on Feb. 9th, 2002 at the Villanova Chapel in Pa. In attendence were Betty Bitting, (wife of the late Raymond Bitting) Richard and Becky Bitting. Camille Bitting (wife of...

Re: HEBERLEIN/Ziemann from Pomerania Posted on: 08 May 2002, by  DeZiemann

Surnames > Heberlein

...ggrandfathers brother. He might have been born in the mid 1800s somewhere in the county of Saatzig (Ball? Rehwinkel? Langenhagen?) and died at the age of 68. No Karl, no connection to the county of Stolp 'til ...

Daberkoe Posted on: 10 Feb 2001, by  AlanMoeller

Surnames > Daberkoe

...married Dorothea Maria (Mary) Daberkow on October 24, 1864 in Germany. Mary was born October 25, 1836 in Rehwinkel, Pommern, Pressen, Germany. To their marriage they had six children Bertha,Ida, Emma, Juleus, ...

Re: Daberkoe Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  mlpsmith1

Surnames > Daberkoe

My Great-Great Grandfather was Wilhelm Daberkow. He was born 13 Aug 1831 in Rehwinkel, Pommern (Pomerania), Prussia. He and his family settled in Waupaca County, Wisconsin in 1875. I was wondering if this i...

Re: Wellnitz Family of Pommern, Prussia/Germany Posted on: 28 Jul 2002, by  DeZiemann

Surnames > Wellnitz

Hi Jerry, what I have is a Friedrich WELLNITZ (data unknown) oo 07.11.1825, Rehwinkel/Saatzig Dorothea Luyse RAEHSE, *1792 Rehwinkel Children: Dorothea Sophia, *27.09.1826 Büche/Saatzig Michael Friedrich, *13.0...

Johann David Rawe Posted on: 16 Jul 2006, by  drsneeze

Surnames > Rawe

...discovered church document information shows that Johann David Rawe was born in Prussia, Pommern, in the Ball/Rehwinkel area 4 Dec 1847. His parents were Johan David Rawe b. abt 1816, and Dorothea Luisa Bork b...

Re: more Rehwinkels Posted on: 17 Nov 2006, by  Sarah_Lee2005

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Andrew, I am also trying to find more info. on my Rehwinkel family and their descendents. My great-grandaunt was Dr. Bess Lee Efner Rehwinkel (1873-1962). She married Alfred M. Rehwinkel (1887-1979), the lutheran minister. I...

Re: any rehwinkels out there? Yes it is :-) Posted on: 16 Feb 2008, by  arehwinkel84

Surnames > Rehwinkel

I'm Andrew Rehwinkel (born Dallas, Texas) my great grandfather came from Wiesbaden, Germany - near Frankfurt. Anyone trace their family back to this place?

Re: Ferdinand Besch Posted on: 24 Feb 2009, by  dkonrad11

Surnames > Besch

I have changed email addresses. I have re-read this post and have since uncovered new information. Can state with certainty that I am "Fred" (Ferdinand) Besch descendant and that these are...

FANELLI, MICHAEL GORDON Posted on: 03 Sep 2009, by  mapquist

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Reddick. In lieu of flowers, please make memorial contributions to the UF Agricultural Carl and Jeane Rehwinkel Endowment Fund, c/o Philip Fanelli, 4125 NW 20th Avenue, Ocala, Florida 34475. Published in Ocal...

Re: more Rehwinkels Posted on: 11 May 2010, by  rgrehwinkel

Surnames > Rehwinkel

I'm not sure if I have any connection to Albert Martin Rehwinkel or how far back. My family came to Australia from Germany in 1956

Re: Are there any other Rehwinkel's out there? Posted on: 14 Jan 2011, by  celesterehwin...

Surnames > Rehwinkel

Hey, I'm Celeste Rehwinkel from South Africa. My father Andreas Rehwinkel moved here with his family when he was 7 and as far as I know the rest of his family are still in Germany. I just started doing research so thi...

per page