Search the Boards

Search Results for "Renkes" - 55 Messages

per page

Kelly's about 1850 Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by John Culp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

What do you know about Michael and Honora Shea? My wife descends from William T. Kelly, who was born 20 January 1867, and who was a brother of Mary Jane Kelly. I have their obituaries: Hastings Banne...

Jacob Bruins / Grace Renkes Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by Heather

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Overijssel

I am looking for any information that anyone might have on JACOB BRUINS... he married GRACE RENKES on Dec. 8th, 1890, in Illinois, USA and is buried in Morrison, Illinois

census, birth, or death records Posted on: 12 Jan 2001, by Heather

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Whiteside

Hi... Just wondereing if anyone has any info on JACOB BRUINS, GRACE RENKES, JOHN MAXWELL WHITE?.... all lived in whiteside county

Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by Mary K. Renkes Hendrick

Surnames > Renkes

Looking for descendants of John Renkes and wife Elizabeth Querin. Immigrated from Germany circa 1852. Married 1852. Lived in Hastings, Michigan. They had seven children, six were living in 1900, (Barry ...

Re: Kelly's about 1850 Posted on: 14 Apr 2002, by Mary K Renkes Hendrick

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

Hello Mr. Culp I am the Grand-daughter of Joseph P & Grace Renkes. Joseph was the brother of Fred Renkes. Fred was married to Margaret (Maggie) N Kelly in Jan.1889. They lived in Rutland, where they farmed....

Re: Kelly's about 1850 Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by John Culp

MaryK, Thanks for your message. I have a lot of information about your family at a website http://www.users.qwest.net/~cbeth/kelly.htm. Everything seems consistent. John

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  go64de

Surnames > Renkes

Hello, I am Uwe Renkes and i`m born in Wadgassen. That is the place where your ancestrys came from. Johannes Renkes was born: 22.07.1828 in Schaffhausen he was a son of Michael Renkes and Anna Maria Zang. I have the H...

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 25 Feb 2003, by  go64de

Surnames > Renkes

...called "Wadgassen". Today there are abaout 20000 peaple living and about 20 of them are "Renkes" They life there for more then 500 years. After the End of the "War of 30 Years"...

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 12 May 2003, by patrick renkes

Surnames > Renkes

my grandfather was john henry renkes of morrison,il he was married to ada and my father was henry john renkes all of morrison,il morrison is filled with renkes' i have also met a peter renkes from holland ,mi

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 12 May 2003, by Mary K Renkes-Hendrick

Surnames > Renkes

Hi Patrick: Sorry to say that I have not found any connection to the Renkes folks in Illinois. My search has lead me to believe they, (the Illinois folks that is), all came from the Netherlands. My family...

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 30 May 2003, by Uwe Renkes

Surnames > Renkes

Hello Patrick My name is Uwe Renkes , I´m from germany, and I think the Renkes from Germany and the Renkes from the netherlands have an connection, but I havn`t find until yet. I know, that the monchetry in the p...

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 17 Jun 2003, by  Mswish62

Surnames > Renkes

Uwe, My gg-grandmother was Margarehte Renkes b. 4-Nov-1834 who married Nikilaus Wirth. They emigrated to Scranton Pennsylvania in 1880 with their children, sailing from Antwerp. According to our family h...

Re: Looking for Dad's relatives Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Uwe Renkes

Surnames > Renkes

... Your ancestors came from Wadgassen, Saarland, Germany, and they are from the same family as Johann Renkes and Elisabeth Quirin, the ancestors from Mary K. Hendrick. They are also relatives to me. I will s...

Re: James B. Eads Posted on: 06 May 2004, by chris

Surnames > Eads

...i think he was marryed too my great 3 time grandma 1 740 272 1505 the last name would be burger or renkes or carlson i think i cant find anything abouyt him out if you could e mail or call that would be...

Obit: RENKES, Jeannette ( IL & FL) Posted on: 08 Oct 2005, by  rprevost197

Topics > Obituaries

Jeannette, Renkes, 80 of Longwood, (FL), passed away on October 1, 2005. She was born Jeanette Lois Ferdinand on July 24, 1925 in Pecatonica, Illinois to Mabel and Charles Ferdinand. She later moved with he...

DUKETTE, Michael, born Nov. 3, 1847 passed on Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...FLETCHER, Michael DUKETTE was taken suddenly very ill and passed away before reaching the home of Rev. Fr. RENKES, with whom he was residing this winter. The ...

WATKINS, Celia ROCKLEIN, born Sept. 28, 1888 passed away at the age of 35 Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

Kay Gabel KGabel606@aol.com The following obits are from a large collection I have. If any questions on these I will be glad to help where I can. Kay Gabel <<<<<<<<<<&l...

HAPPEL, William H., died Jan. 2, 1931 Posted on: 30 May 2003, by  maudiecarole

HAPPEL, William H., died Jan. 2, 1931 HAPPEL, MOUTAW, WOLCOTT ***************************************************** Kay Gabel KGabel606@aol.com The following obits are from a large collection I ha...

HOPKINS, Marie Gertrude HAAS, died Feb. 21, 1926 Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  maudiecarole

HOPKINS, Marie Gertrude HAAS, died Feb. 21, 1926 HOPKINS, HAAS ***************************************************** Kay Gabel KGabel606@aol.com The following obits are from a large collection I h...

RENKES, Nicholas (c. 1826-1891) Posted on: 29 Dec 2002, by  jwatne2010

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...Douglas County News, Alexandria, Minnesota Thursday, February 5, 1891, page 8, col. 2. Mr. Nicholas Renkes, an old and prominent resident of Millerville, died last Thursday from an injury received in a fa...

RENKES, Peter and KORKOWSKI, Anna (Jan-Feb. ? 1896) Marriage Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by Joel Watne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...The following marriage licenses have been issued in January by Clerk of Court White: .... Peter Renkes, Anna Korkowski, (no record). .... Transcribed from microfilm copy of newspaper at Minnesota Hi...

KNAFF, L. and KLINEK (KLIMEK), Theresia / RENKKES (RENKES) Peter and KORKOWSKI, Anna (Feb. 1896) Marriages Posted on: 20 Jun 2004, by Joel Watne

Alexandria Post News, Alexandria, Douglas County, Minnesota Thursday, February 13, 1896, page 8, col. 3. MILLERVILLE. Wedding bells were ringing in Millerville this week. On Tuesday L. Knaff of...

RENKES, Mrs. Anna (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 28 Nov 2004, by Joel Watne

...Minnesota Thursday, March 17, 1898, page 8, col. 4. MILLERVILLE. Last Monday morning Anna, wife of Peter Renkes, died, leaving a husband and 8-day-old infant to mourn her loss. Nearly four years ago Mr...

Re: RENKES, Mrs. Anna (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by  howardkuhn1

The first wife of Peter M. Renkes (1868-1933) was Martha Korkowski (1873-1894), who died one week after the birth of their only child, Frank Peter Renkes (j1894-1983). The second wife of Peter M. Renkes was her sister...

Re: RENKES, Mrs. Anna (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  MaryinSD

Hi - this has been great help; I have just started working on this RENKES/STARIHA family from Douglas County. I understand there was a third child -- Barbara RENKES whose mother also died in childbirth. Is this...

Re: RENKES, Mrs. Anna (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 14 Apr 2005, by  hkuhn38

Yes, there was a third child named Barbara Renkes. Barbara was born on July 1, 1901. In the 1910 census (I believe), her mother is listed as wife Anna. However, Peter Mr. Renkes' second wife, Anna Korkowski, d...

RENKES, Mrs. P. M. (23) (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 23 May 2005, by Joel Watne

...County, Minnesota Thursday, March 17, 1898. Page 8, col. 2. The whole community mourns with Mr. P. M. Renkes, of Millerville, who lost his wife by death on Monday of this week, the result of childbirth. ...

RENKES, Nick "Old Man" (xxxx-1891) Posted on: 07 Aug 2005, by Joel Watne

...Evansville Enterprise, Evansville, Douglas County, Minnesota Friday, February 6, 1891 Page 4, col. 2. Nick Renkes, better known as “Old Man” Renkes, a well known and respected citizen of Millerville, died on T...

Re: Haverkamp/Monnich family Posted on: 16 Jan 2006, by  VMonnich

Surnames > Haverkamp

...Popkenhoge - died 1887 in Freschemoor - married Helene Lucie Nabor - born 1837, died 1920 in Freschemoor. Renke's parents listed on both his marriage certificate and baptism certificate are Gerhart Monnich ...

Monnich/Haverkamp Posted on: 17 Jan 2006, by  VMonnich

Surnames > Haverkamp

...Popkenhoge - died 1887 in Freschemoor - married Helene Lucie Nabor - born 1837, died 1920 in Freschemoor. Renkes parents, listed on both his marriage certificate and baptism certificate are Gerhart Monnich...

Renke Posted on: 25 Mar 2000, by Barbara

Surnames > Renk

Looking for any info on Renkes from Bently N.D. My father was born there, I know he had sisters And brothers but I only know one Hilda, when his parents died (he was 3) the childern were taken in by the mem...

Re: Wirth, Würth, Wuerth / Schwarzwald / Germany Posted on: 30 May 2003, by  Mswish62

Surnames > Wirth

...preussischen Teilen des Saarlandes im 19. Jahrhundert. They were Nikolaus Wirth, his wife Margarehte Renkes and their children Barbara, Mathias, Michel, Maria, Margarethe, Katharina and Katharina. They en...

Re: RENKES, Mrs. Anna (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 24 Jan 2008, by  Patricia Lang...

...of the same people. My great grandmother, Caroline Korkowski/August Lehn was a sister to these two Renkes wives. I don't think that makes us cousins. Thanks for this information. The Korkowski family ge...

Re: RENKES, Mrs. Anna (xxxx-1898) Posted on: 24 Jan 2008, by  hkuhn38

...tht we can exchange genealogy info. I'm curious what you might know about the three wives of Peter Renkes.

Re: Wirth, Würth, Wuerth / Schwarzwald / Germany Posted on: 03 Mar 2008, by  PhillyIrish3

Surnames > Wirth

...Wirth, also from Scranton, Pa who died on the very same day in 1916. I think your ancestor Margarehte Renkes is Mrs. Margaret Wirth and, while she is no relation to my wife's family, the article mentions t...

Gross, Helen Dvoracek Posted on: 12 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Ace Gross. Helen is survived by her children Allison Gross Garrett, Diane Gross Picone, Beverly Gross Renkes & husband Dean, Al Gross, Jr & wife Autumn Brown; grandchildren, Aubree Garrett Lambright...

Re: Does any-one know anything about my relatives? Posted on: 14 Mar 2008, by  stephrenke

Surnames > Renke

...when i was looking up Renke. Thought i'd drop you a quick line as i never knew there were any other Renke's in England! I was born in Germany in 1981 in Munster hospital which is in the North West about an...

Re: Renke's in Groningen, Netherlands then Leer, Germany Posted on: 03 Jun 2008, by  walsmanfamily

Surnames > Renke

How are we related? My husband comes through George the Renke's last child. I have some records. Hilke & the family stayed in New York City, US Thank you very much for your information.

John Kreis - Scranton PA and Wadgessen Germany Posted on: 24 Jun 2008, by  PhillyIrish3

Surnames > Kreis

...article from 1916 that talked about how Mary Kreis (nee Dettes) and her best friend Margarethe Wirth (nee Renkes) were both from the same town in Germany and both died on the same day in 1916 in Scranton, P...

Donald F. HOY Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...and spending time with his family. He is survived by his wife, Mary Ann; three daughters, Jane (Rocky) Renkes of Cambridge, WI, Sally Zussman of North Easton, MA, and Nancy (Robin) Nott of Augusta, MI; one ...

Re: Starika/Skalla(Scala)/Pasic/Stariha Posted on: 12 Apr 2009, by  MaryinSD

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

I am searching for more information about where Joseph STARIHA (1865-1922) arrived in 1867, settled in Brandon, MN. His parents were . He was naturalized in 1891, according to the papers and 1920 cens...

Re: Charles J Maurer - Michigan/Battle Creek Area Posted on: 12 Aug 2009, by  pjulmrr

Surnames > Maurer

...including Charles. Peter S. had 3 more children (including my grandfather) with his second wife, Barbara Renkes. Peter S. and Mary both came to Barry County, Michigan from Germany. Peter S. was the son o...

Re: Jacob and Bessie Huizenga Posted on: 20 Jun 2010, by  Brian Houzeng...

Surnames > Huizenga

I am one of the many great great grandsons of Jan Jacobus Huizenga and Dietje "Dora" Temple. Jan changed his last name to Houzenga when he moved over from the old country. My great grandfath...

Renke Renken and Anna Peters Posted on: 21 Aug 2010, by  kirkpete

Surnames > Renken

...Ostfriesland, Germany) d 10/3/1863 (Marx, Ostfriesland, Germany) A lot of online resources list Renke's parents as Johann Hinrich and Anna Elisabeth (Michels). But, their birthdates are in the 1720'...

Re: zwart family tree Posted on: 09 Dec 2011, by  olsengang

Surnames > Zwart

...locate information on the Swartz family and Rinkes family from the Netherlands. Rinke and Christiana Renkes were Ella's parents and she had a brother named Lambert. They all lived in Grand Haven, Ottawa Cou...

The History of Millerville, Douglas County, Minnesota 1866 to 1930 Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  TarynMN

"The History of Millerville, Douglas County, Minnesota 1866 to 1930" by Carl Mathias Klein was a book published about the history and people of Millerville, Minnesota, based on Carl M. Klei...

Luxenburger Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by  oiptoner

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...Nikolaus Luxemburger ................................................................. +Angelika Renkes ........................................................................ 8 Angelika Luxe...

Re: ancestors from köllerbach/püttlingen/saarland Posted on: 04 Mar 2003, by  go64de

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Saarland > General

...über Katharina Mathis, geb: 21.01.1881 in Püttlingen Vater: Felix Mathis Frau von: Matthias Renkes aus Schaffhausen geheiratet am 21.04.1906 Ausserdem Rosa Hannig oder Hennig geb. 01.04.1891 in...

Where is Schaffhausen? Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  MaryinSD

This is town in Saarland, German where the RENKES came from. Nicholas RENKES arrived in USA in 1855 and settled in PA, later the family moved to MN. Would love to find this village on a map and know a little of...

Re: Where is Schaffhausen? Posted on: 08 Mar 2009, by  Roger Mott

...Schaffhausen is on the Saar river about half way between Saarlouis and Saarbruken. I am not related to your Renkes but have ancestors that came from Saarlouis. http://www.vfh-saarlouis.de/kreis/saarlouis1...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions