Search the Boards

Search Results for "Salvador Romero" - 124 Messages

per page

RANGEL, MORENO, RIVERA Posted on: 27 May 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...p.m. today in Robert Massie Riverside Chapel. Service will be at 1 p.m. Thursday in the chapel with Romero Borrego of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness officiating. Burial will follow in Calvary Cemeter...

RANGEL, MORENO, RIVERA, CARILLO, JUAREZ Posted on: 28 May 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...27, in Robert Massie Riverside Chapel. Service will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, May 28, in the chapel with Romero Borrego of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness officiating. Burial will follow in Calvary Cemet...

Valentin - Arroyo, PR Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...wife Priscilla of Arroyo, and Miguel and his wife Maria of Lawrence, daughters Juanita and her husband Salvador Huertas, Aurora Valentin, and Marta and her husband Cesar Romero, all of Lawrence, 18 grandchildren an...

BAQUERO, JUSTIZ Posted on: 02 Mar 1999, by  NCardenas3019

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...Batista. Generation No. 2 2. Rafaela-de-la-Caridad2 Baquero y Batista (Andrés1 Baquero). She married Salvador Socarrás y Ramírez (Source: Santa Cruz, VI, p. 320.), son of Diego Socarrás ...

PANTOYA, Adelina Posted on: 17 Oct 1999, by  SMcCurry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

...Andrea (Mike) Fernandez of La Junta; two brothers, Mike Palacio and Joe Palacio; four sisters, Josie Romero, Ramona Sanchez, Pauline Guerrero and Rose Munoz; 37 grandchildren, 54 great-grandchildren, and nu...

VIGIL, Marie/Maria De La Luz - Taos NM Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Surnames > Vigil

...track down information on my GG-grandmother Marie/Maria De La Luz Vigil who may have been married to a Salvador Romero. If these names sound familiar, please let me know. Any information would be helpful. Regards, ...

Salvador Romero Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

Trying to find information on Salvador Romero of Taos may have been born around 1861, married to Maria De La Luz Vigil of Taos as well. They were my maternal grandmother's natural parents. Her name was Maria Ana Romero (...

Looking for info into my family Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Jose S. Romero Jr.

Surnames > Fernandez

...Fernandez born abt. 1842 in Placita, NM the information I have is that she was married to Marcelino Romero. Her parents were Salvador Antonio Fernandez and Maria Rosa Mondragon, Salvadors, parents were Pedro Albino...

Jose Simon Lopez Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Surnames > Lopez

...GONSALES.MGP:JOSE YGNACIO SANCHEZ Y ANAMARIA GONZALES (LOBATO).Pads:Juan Antonio Lopez Y Maria Rafaela Romero,Vecinos de Las Trampas.Regarding Manuel Salvador Romero the one that Married Maria Ramona Torres is not the so...

Jose Simon Lopez Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Surnames > Lopez

...GONSALES.MGP:JOSE YGNACIO SANCHEZ Y ANAMARIA GONZALES (LOBATO).Pads:Juan Antonio Lopez Y Maria Rafaela Romero,Vecinos de Las Trampas.Regarding Manuel Salvador Romero the one that Married Maria Ramona Torres is not the so...

Manuel Salvador Romero Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Jose S. Romero Jr.

Surnames > Lopez

...to figure out how to get ahold of you, I was able to get 2 copies of a family tree you did, that Juan Romero had, and had some questions. Please e-mail me at jsromero@laplaza.org I would like to get some mo...

Salvador Romero Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

LDS Microfilm 0017017-Taos Marriages 1856-1895.Page 117.3 Feb 1882.Salvador Romero Solt.Hijo Adoptivo de Antonio -Not Legible-Romero Y Eugencia Barela-CON-Luz Vigil Soltera H.L.De Reyes Vigil Y Trinidad Martinez,y difunta.Todos ...

california Ochoa Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by REBECCA M. OCHOA

Surnames > Ochoa

I am from Stockton Calif. and i dont know any relatives, except my fathers name is salvador ochoa,was married to my mother melba romero,i am 43 yrs of age.

Calif Littlejohn lineage Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  vallejo1

Surnames > Littlejohn

...Littlejohn/Elena Clark Jose Maria Higuera/Maria de Jesus Cota Manuel Antonio Cota/Maria Gertrudis de Loreto Romero...

Ascencion Vielma Children Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by  Oscar_Madrid

Surnames > Vielma

...in Guadalupe. She was the grandmother of a friend of mine. He told me that she was the widow of Luis Romero and the daughter of Angela Vielma and Francisco Madrid. I'm not sure but I think (I will verify) t...

Maria De La Luz Vigil Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Virginia Valerio Lambert

Surnames > Vigil

Hi Maria, First of all thank you for offering your assistance. Maria Ana Romero was born September 8th, 1893. Parents: Salvador Romero Maria De La Luz Vigil. Hopefully this may help. This is all I have to go on. Thank y...

maria de la luz vigil Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  MariaMartinez...

Surnames > Vigil

Virginia, don't remember responding to your query but I am glad I did. This is the info I have on your Vigil/Romero. Salvador Romero, son of Antonio Romero and Eugenia Barela married Maria de la Luz Vigil on 9/3/1882 in TAos, ...

Sierra from the Philippines Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by Randolph Sierra

Surnames > Sierra

I am a Sierra born and raised in Davao City, Philippines. My grandfather was Salvador Sierra married to Virginia Romero for whom they had 3 children named Arturo, Felicidad and Salvador Jr. My father is Arturo Sierra mar...

Delores DeLeon Robles Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  mTuley6674

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Tulare

...Delores DeLeon Robles, 89, who died Thurs. in a Visalia hospital after a short illness. The Rev. Antonio Romero of the Spanish Seventh Day Adventist Church of Lindsay will officiate. Born in Mascota, Jalisc...

MADRID, Ernest O. - Gallup Independent, Nov. 1, 2000. Posted on: 25 Jan 2001, by KP

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > McKinley

...Andrew Madrid of Sacramento, Calif., and James Madrid and Lorenzo Madrid, both of Gallup; sisters, Amelia Romero of Gallup and Nellie Salazar of Albuquerque; eight grandchildren and seven great grandchildre...

FELIPE DE JESUS GALLEGOS Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  AlbertVidaurr...

...Fe,LDS Microfilm NO.016-999. November 1748.Miguel Gallegos,NPL,with Josefa Gutierrez,NPL,Wit:Joseph Romero and Antonio Cayetano Luzero.Espanoles.Padrinos:...

Jose Jacinto Gonzales Posted on: 13 Apr 2001, by  karenmitchell...

...Rita Martin d. bef 6-16-1805 Felis Urioste, died between 3-11-1780 and 6-16-1780 Maria Josefa Romero Nicolasa Jaramillo died between 1795 and 1815 Juan Antonio Lovato died aft 1830 Maria Ygna...

Re: Miguez Posted on: 24 Sep 2001, by Cricket

Surnames > Miguez

...revised copy of Father Hebert's Volume 1-A Southwest LA records has in the back that Juan in a native of San Salvador de Febra, diocese of Tui and resident of the city of Malaga in the Parish of San Juan. He a...

Miguez ancestor Posted on: 26 Oct 2001, by  CecileHebert

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Andalusia

...Miguez who had been comissioned by the king to come to Louisiana to become a colonist. He was a native of San Salvador de Febra. Bishopric of Tuy. He set sail on June 5, 1778, and his 13 year old son, Joseph Migu...

Obituary - Rosie E. Ortiz Posted on: 11 Mar 2002, by  loumtz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Colfax

...Margaret Lopez, Cañon City, Colo., Patsy Ortega, Raton, Angie Marie Ortiz, Liberal, Kan., Maria Romero and husband, Ernie, Raton, Ana Segura and husband Danny, Raton, Tanya Ortiz and husband Jesus, Rat...

Romero Santos - Morazan, El Salvador Posted on: 23 Mar 2002, by JRN

Localities > Central America > El Salvador > General

Services for Jose Guadalupe Romero Santos, 32, of West New York, will be this evening at 6 at Jose Rivera Funeral Home, North Bergen. He died at home Wednesday. Santos was born in Morazan, El Salvador. He was a self...

Re: De la Torre de Tepatitlan Posted on: 01 Oct 2002, by Linda Romero

Surnames > De la torre

My father: Ramon Romero, b. Dec. 10, 1907, Tepatitlan de Morelos, Jal. Mexico His parents: Castulo Romero and Sophia de la Torre. Grandparents: Manuel Romero and Marcelina de la Torre Jose de la Torre and Elena Romero My...

Sophia de la Torre, Romero, Barba Posted on: 01 Oct 2002, by Linda Romero

Surnames > De la torre

My father: Ramon Romero, b. Dec. 10, 1907, Tepatitlan de Morelos, Jal. Mexico His parents: Castulo Romero and Sophia de la ...

Re: Cuba Montoya info Posted on: 30 Dec 2002, by Brenda Chavez

Surnames > Montoya

...Jemez and once in Pena Blanca. Then there is another Pablo-- Paublin Montoya who is the father of Salvador Montoya and his wife is Rosario Romero I beleive, they have a Daughter whose name was Anastacia Montoya,...

Re: Aguascalientes,& Guanajuato- De Leon Posted on: 09 Jan 2004, by celi Olmos

Localities > North America > Mexico > Aguascalientes

On my mother's side, my grandfather's name was Juan Romero and my grandmother's name is Carmen Avelar. They have relatives in and around Tlachichila and also in small farms outside Jalpa. They used to liv...

Bejarano Lineage Posted on: 12 Jul 2005, by  CBurquez

Surnames > Bejarano

...list, starting with my grandparents. Paternal: Grandfather: Santiago Grijalva. 1. Great grandparents Salvador Grijalva and Concepcion Celaya. 2. Great great grandparents Salvador Grijalva and Petra Romero. 1. Great grand...

Re: Zebulon Clark Posted on: 16 Sep 2005, by Cynthia Monroe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Alamosa

...Manassa Cemetery, Manassa, Colorado Chavez, Willie, born: 14 May 1895, died: 23 May 1983, Spouse: Sofia Romero Chavez. Father: Salvador Chavez, Mother: Abigail Amanda Pierce Chavez, Salvador, born: 25 Aug 1830, died: Ap...

What's your brick wall in your Aceves lineage? Posted on: 09 May 2006, by  sarolite

Surnames > Aceves

...someone here can help you! I only started researching less than a year ago, my Aceves line goes to Salvador Aceves (middle name, if any, unknown) born May 30th, 1906, reportedly in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexi...

Re: SPANISH SETTLERS Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  CecileHebert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Iberia

Michel Romero was born about 1728 in Casteura,Bishopric of Badajoz,resident of Malaga, Spain. He died about 1792, according to American State Papers, Inventory Original Acts 12-97, Married to Maria Grano, b...

Re: Miguez Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  CecileHebert

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

My grandmother was a Miguez a decendent of Juan Miguez m/to Salvadora de Quero, they were both from San Salvador de Febra ,Malaga Spain,their son Bernard George Miguez married Marie Bernarde Romero/ their son Joseph Be...

Miguez/Dominguez Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by Diane Granier

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

...Amelina Migues & Donatien Domingues. Amelina was the daughter of Bernard Miguez, who was the son of Salvador Migues & ? Romero. Amelina's mother was Leocadie Etie, daughter of ? Etie and ? Borel. The Doming...

Re: Salvador Ordóñez / Rita Pompa, Chihuahua, Mexico - 1770 Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  twekneck

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

...include that my ancestors did have multiple marriages. These surnames would include, Comacho, Castro, Romero. Would appreciate any help.

Re: Romero, de la Torre Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Linda Romero

Localities > North America > Mexico > Jalisco

...his son's have blue eyes. His mother was Sophia de la Torre, daughter of Jose de la Torre and Elena Romero. Sophia married Castulo Romero, a tailor, the son of Manuel Romero and Marcelina de la Torre. Castulo and So...

Re: Looking for Salas and Estrada Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by gmccrary

Localities > North America > Mexico > Puebla

...was not directly from Spain. They were from Etzatlan, Jalisco, Mexico. His mother was Juana Ramos y Romero and his father was Jose Marcos Rafael Estrada. His father was Manuel Salvador Estrada, also, from the ...

Gonzales, Tellez, Nunez, Romero Posted on: 19 Nov 2001, by  stormyplum

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

I am in search of more family info here is what I have so far -- I apologize for all the ?? but I forgot some of the dates and do not have my notes at hand. Email me directly and I will answer (storm...

Re: Jose Antonio Martin Serrano Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by Pat Sanchez Rau

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...bap. 24 May 1784 age 2 days, d/o Josef Martin & Anna Maria Martin gp/Faustin Martin & Josefa Romero p. 52 Martin, Ana Maria de la Luz bap 19 Oct. 1782 d/o Jose Martin and Ana Maria Martin his wife, ...

1695 re-settlers of Santa Fe Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  bedluap

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

...forwards to connect my names with these surnames that came up from Mexico. The Spaniards on that list are Salvador Rodrigues, age 1, and his father Augustin, age 30. Juan Gomez, age 1, and his father Laureano...

Re: Family Information Posted on: 30 May 2002, by  Rictha

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Barbara

...info this time on my ancestors of Chumash Indians tribe. My great grandfather's name is Stanley Saul Romero (b. 1896 in Montecito Santa Barbara County, CA.) Died 1973 in Orange County, CA. His siblings: J...

Jose Liberato Salaz Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  SamQuitoP

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

...New Mexico National Guard under Capt. Richard Gilbert. Jose was preceded in death by his parents, Don Salvador Salaz and Doña Carlota Chavez de Salaz; his sister, Rumalda Salaz Marquez; two brothers, Gi...

Jose Alfredo Nevarez Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  SamQuitoP

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

...Middle School in Los Lunas. He is survived by his parents, Jose Isabel and Olivia Nevarez; two brothers, Salvador and George; four sisters, Elizabeth, Daniela, Tatiana and Alondra. Jose will be greatly misse...

Jose A. Nevarez Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  SamQuitoP

...el grado ocho. Sobre vivientes incluir su padres, Jose y Olidia Nevarez de Los Lunas; dos hermanos, Salvador y su esposa, Jessica; y el George Antonio; cuatro hermanas, Elizabeth Dominques y sy esposo, Miguel...

Obituary - Joe G. Gurule Posted on: 29 Jan 2003, by  loumtz1

...over the state. Later, he was transferred to Colombia, where he worked for several years. Joe worked in El Salvador, the Dominican Republic and many other assignments in Latin America. He retired in 1994, from t...

O Neil, Claudette Romero 9/14/2000 Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Mary Gentry

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

9/19/2000 Press Democrat O Neil, Claudette Romero 60, of Sonoma, died September 14, 2000 in Sonoma. She was born February 25, 1940 in Ahuachapan, El Salvador and immigrated to the United States in 1960 to attend colle...

Pacomio Archibeque & Rebecca Archibeque Sanchez, Salvador Sanchez Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by Barbara GONZALEZ

Surnames > Archibeque

...Saturday, June 14, 2003, at the Vista Grande Nursing Home. Rebecca was raised by her aunt, Franciscita Romero. She married Pocomio Archibeque August 14, 1926, who preceded her in death August 14, 1958. ...

Filomeno S. Lovato Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Lovato

...of 64 years, Pablita Torres Lovato and their ten children, Dora and Jim Pitchford, Elfie and Robert Romero, Fidel and Emma Lovato, Estella Vigil, Rufina and Fred Oter, Gloria and Maclovio Zamora, Lenora and...

per page