Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Salvador Romero" - 127 Messages

per page

RANGEL, MORENO, RIVERA Posted on: 27 May 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...p.m. today in Robert Massie Riverside Chapel. Service will be at 1 p.m. Thursday in the chapel with Romero Borrego of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness officiating. Burial will follow in Calvary Cemeter...

Salvador Romero Posted on: 25 Jan 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

Trying to find information on Salvador Romero of Taos may have been born around 1861, married to Maria De La Luz Vigil of Taos as well. They were my maternal grandmother's natural parents. Her name was Maria Ana Romero (...

Miguez/Dominguez Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by Diane Granier

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

...Amelina Migues & Donatien Domingues. Amelina was the daughter of Bernard Miguez, who was the son of Salvador Migues & ? Romero. Amelina's mother was Leocadie Etie, daughter of ? Etie and ? Borel. The Doming...

Re: Miguez Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  CecileHebert

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Canary Islands (Las Islas Canarias)

My grandmother was a Miguez a decendent of Juan Miguez m/to Salvadora de Quero, they were both from San Salvador de Febra ,Malaga Spain,their son Bernard George Miguez married Marie Bernarde Romero/ their son Joseph Be...

VIGIL, Marie/Maria De La Luz - Taos NM Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Surnames > Vigil

...track down information on my GG-grandmother Marie/Maria De La Luz Vigil who may have been married to a Salvador Romero. If these names sound familiar, please let me know. Any information would be helpful. Regards, ...

Re: SPANISH SETTLERS Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  CecileHebert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Iberia

Michel Romero was born about 1728 in Casteura,Bishopric of Badajoz,resident of Malaga, Spain. He died about 1792, according to American State Papers, Inventory Original Acts 12-97, Married to Maria Grano, b...

RANGEL, MORENO, RIVERA, CARILLO, JUAREZ Posted on: 28 May 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...27, in Robert Massie Riverside Chapel. Service will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, May 28, in the chapel with Romero Borrego of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness officiating. Burial will follow in Calvary Cemet...

Valentin - Arroyo, PR Posted on: 18 Sep 1998, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...wife Priscilla of Arroyo, and Miguel and his wife Maria of Lawrence, daughters Juanita and her husband Salvador Huertas, Aurora Valentin, and Marta and her husband Cesar Romero, all of Lawrence, 18 grandchildren an...

Re: Jose Antonio Martin Serrano Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by Pat Sanchez Rau

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

...bap. 24 May 1784 age 2 days, d/o Josef Martin & Anna Maria Martin gp/Faustin Martin & Josefa Romero p. 52 Martin, Ana Maria de la Luz bap 19 Oct. 1782 d/o Jose Martin and Ana Maria Martin his wife, ...

Re: Romero, de la Torre Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by Linda Romero

Localities > North America > Mexico > Jalisco

...his son's have blue eyes. His mother was Sophia de la Torre, daughter of Jose de la Torre and Elena Romero. Sophia married Castulo Romero, a tailor, the son of Manuel Romero and Marcelina de la Torre. Castulo and So...

1695 re-settlers of Santa Fe Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  bedluap

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

...forwards to connect my names with these surnames that came up from Mexico. The Spaniards on that list are Salvador Rodrigues, age 1, and his father Augustin, age 30. Juan Gomez, age 1, and his father Laureano...

Re: Looking for Salas and Estrada Posted on: 08 Jan 2005, by gmccrary

Localities > North America > Mexico > Puebla

...was not directly from Spain. They were from Etzatlan, Jalisco, Mexico. His mother was Juana Ramos y Romero and his father was Jose Marcos Rafael Estrada. His father was Manuel Salvador Estrada, also, from the ...

Gonzales, Tellez, Nunez, Romero Posted on: 19 Nov 2001, by  stormyplum

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Rio Arriba

I am in search of more family info here is what I have so far -- I apologize for all the ?? but I forgot some of the dates and do not have my notes at hand. Email me directly and I will answer (storm...

Re: Salvador Ordóñez / Rita Pompa, Chihuahua, Mexico - 1770 Posted on: 08 Apr 2005, by  twekneck

Localities > North America > Mexico > Chihuahua

...include that my ancestors did have multiple marriages. These surnames would include, Comacho, Castro, Romero. Would appreciate any help.

Jose Simon Lopez Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Surnames > Lopez

...GONSALES.MGP:JOSE YGNACIO SANCHEZ Y ANAMARIA GONZALES (LOBATO).Pads:Juan Antonio Lopez Y Maria Rafaela Romero,Vecinos de Las Trampas.Regarding Manuel Salvador Romero the one that Married Maria Ramona Torres is not the so...

Jose Simon Lopez Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Surnames > Lopez

...GONSALES.MGP:JOSE YGNACIO SANCHEZ Y ANAMARIA GONZALES (LOBATO).Pads:Juan Antonio Lopez Y Maria Rafaela Romero,Vecinos de Las Trampas.Regarding Manuel Salvador Romero the one that Married Maria Ramona Torres is not the so...

Re: Family Information Posted on: 30 May 2002, by  Rictha

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Barbara

...info this time on my ancestors of Chumash Indians tribe. My great grandfather's name is Stanley Saul Romero (b. 1896 in Montecito Santa Barbara County, CA.) Died 1973 in Orange County, CA. His siblings: J...

Looking for info into my family Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Jose S. Romero Jr.

Surnames > Fernandez

...Fernandez born abt. 1842 in Placita, NM the information I have is that she was married to Marcelino Romero. Her parents were Salvador Antonio Fernandez and Maria Rosa Mondragon, Salvadors, parents were Pedro Albino...

Salvador Romero Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Taos

LDS Microfilm 0017017-Taos Marriages 1856-1895.Page 117.3 Feb 1882.Salvador Romero Solt.Hijo Adoptivo de Antonio -Not Legible-Romero Y Eugencia Barela-CON-Luz Vigil Soltera H.L.De Reyes Vigil Y Trinidad Martinez,y difunta.Todos ...

Pacomio Archibeque & Rebecca Archibeque Sanchez, Salvador Sanchez Posted on: 23 Jan 2006, by Barbara GONZALEZ

Surnames > Archibeque

...Saturday, June 14, 2003, at the Vista Grande Nursing Home. Rebecca was raised by her aunt, Franciscita Romero. She married Pocomio Archibeque August 14, 1926, who preceded her in death August 14, 1958. ...

Manuel Salvador Romero Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Jose S. Romero Jr.

Surnames > Lopez

...to figure out how to get ahold of you, I was able to get 2 copies of a family tree you did, that Juan Romero had, and had some questions. Please e-mail me at jsromero@laplaza.org I would like to get some mo...

O Neil, Claudette Romero 9/14/2000 Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Mary Gentry

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Sonoma

9/19/2000 Press Democrat O Neil, Claudette Romero 60, of Sonoma, died September 14, 2000 in Sonoma. She was born February 25, 1940 in Ahuachapan, El Salvador and immigrated to the United States in 1960 to attend colle...

Obituary - Joe G. Gurule Posted on: 29 Jan 2003, by  loumtz1

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

...over the state. Later, he was transferred to Colombia, where he worked for several years. Joe worked in El Salvador, the Dominican Republic and many other assignments in Latin America. He retired in 1994, from t...

Jose A. Nevarez Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  SamQuitoP

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Valencia

...el grado ocho. Sobre vivientes incluir su padres, Jose y Olidia Nevarez de Los Lunas; dos hermanos, Salvador y su esposa, Jessica; y el George Antonio; cuatro hermanas, Elizabeth Dominques y sy esposo, Miguel...

Jose Alfredo Nevarez Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  SamQuitoP

...Middle School in Los Lunas. He is survived by his parents, Jose Isabel and Olivia Nevarez; two brothers, Salvador and George; four sisters, Elizabeth, Daniela, Tatiana and Alondra. Jose will be greatly misse...

Jose Liberato Salaz Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  SamQuitoP

...New Mexico National Guard under Capt. Richard Gilbert. Jose was preceded in death by his parents, Don Salvador Salaz and Doña Carlota Chavez de Salaz; his sister, Rumalda Salaz Marquez; two brothers, Gi...

Filomeno S. Lovato Posted on: 25 May 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Lovato

...of 64 years, Pablita Torres Lovato and their ten children, Dora and Jim Pitchford, Elfie and Robert Romero, Fidel and Emma Lovato, Estella Vigil, Rufina and Fred Oter, Gloria and Maclovio Zamora, Lenora and...

Manuel Romero/Marcelina de la Torre, Jalisco, Mexico Posted on: 15 Nov 2003, by Linda Romero

Surnames > Romero

Looking for ties to this family: Manuel Romero b. Spain/Mexico(?) & Marcelina de la Torre b. Spain/Mexico (?) m. Jul 24, 1851, Sagrario Metropolitano, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico | Castulo Romero | ...

california Ochoa Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by REBECCA M. OCHOA

Surnames > Ochoa

I am from Stockton Calif. and i dont know any relatives, except my fathers name is salvador ochoa,was married to my mother melba romero,i am 43 yrs of age.

Obit: Reynaldo Lucero Sr. (1929-2003) Posted on: 26 Oct 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Lucero

...Chavez Lucero. He was united in marriage on March 3, 1951, in El Pino Ranch to the late Ernestina M. Romero. He moved to Forest Grove, Ore., in 1966 and moved back to Las Vegas, N.M., in 1987. He retired fr...

Obit: Antonio Lucero Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Lucero

...Tuesday, June 24, 2003. He is survived by his wife of 61 years, Eloisa Lucero of Albuquerque; sons, Salvador Lucero of El Paso, TX, Arthur Lucero and wife, Adela of Cuba, NM, Eduardo Lucero and wife, JoAnn, a...

Re: Romero/De La Torre Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by  romero8911891...

Surnames > Romero

Do your Romero/de la Torre Families have relatives in Tepatitlan de Morelos, Jalisco? Castulo Romero/Sofia de la Torre had children: Rosendo, Ramon, Salvador, Elena. Manuel Romero/Marcelina de la Torre had children: Jose, ...

Manuel Salvador Romero Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Alberto Vidaurre

Surnames > Romero

Manuel Salvador H.L.De Julian Antonio Romero Y Ana Teresa Montoya born in Quemado (Present Day Cordova)Bapt 31 Dec 1782.Married Maria Ramona Torres H>L>de Juan Antonio Torres Y Maria Olaya Garcia.Had 4 childr...

Looking for info. on Salvador Manuel Romero Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by Jose S. Romero Jr.

Surnames > Romero

Born around 1780, Married to Maria Ramona Torres. Died 7 May 1837. Son Juan Antonio Romero then to Marcelino Romero, to Demecio Romero and then to Saturnino Romero, my father. I am looking for any info of Salvador's parents ...

Romero de Honduras Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  ENRIQUEROMERO...

Surnames > Romero

...pensé que ustedes por allá tenían mas informacíon (eso es innegable). Por Honduras y El Salvador el apellido es muy común, tanto que un colega (también Romero) dijo que de seguro era &q...

ROMERO, SALVADOR - Taos New Mexico Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Surnames > Romero

Salvador Romero and Marie/Maria De La Luz Vigil had a daughter by the names of Maria Ana Romero. She was born September 8th 1893. I'm trying to find information on Salvador Romero. If you have any information on him, please let me kno...

Viviana Wengert Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Surnames > Wengert

Hi Retha, Thanks for your help! My maternal grandmother Maria Romero was apparently adopted by Viviana Wengert of Taos County of Canon Road in New Mexico. This women was I believe a widower with the followi...

Calif Littlejohn lineage Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  vallejo1

Surnames > Littlejohn

...Littlejohn/Elena Clark Jose Maria Higuera/Maria de Jesus Cota Manuel Antonio Cota/Maria Gertrudis de Loreto Romero...

Murrieta Lineage Posted on: 12 Jul 2005, by  CBurquez

Surnames > Murrieta

...list, starting with my grandparents. Paternal: Grandfather: Santiago Grijalva. 1. Great grandparents Salvador Grijalva and Concepcion Celaya. 2. Great great grandparents Salvador Grijalva and Petra Romero. 1. Great grand...

Antonio Cordova Ma.Barbara Benavidez Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  glcordova

Surnames > Cordova

Thanks for the information. I looked in my database again and found that I have Antonio Maria Barbara as a family that I do not have linked to antecedents. I list any Cordova family I find, so when I...

Jacob Cordova Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by  glcordova

Surnames > Cordova

...record of a marriage on 19 Aug 1877 (Vol. 1, page 133, entry 2) for JACOB CORDOVA from Long Creek (son of Salvador Cordova and Crucis Vigil) married to Victoria Montoya from Long Creek (daughter of Joan Monto...

MARTINEZ, ANTONIO - Taos N.M. Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Virginia Lambert

Surnames > Martinez

...unknown. children: Ernesto, Emelio, Charlie, Bernabe Arcelia. 2nd wife Maria Wengert aka:Maria Ana Romero born) September 8th 1893 child of Salvador Romero and Maria De La Luz Vigil of Taos, N.M. baptised at "Our ...

Cordova Ruben G. Obit Posted on: 22 Jan 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...Lydia Castro and husband, Daniel Sr.; Norma Ortega and husband, Alfredo Sr.; Olga Hernandez and husband Salvador Jr.; Isabel Hidalgo and husband Luis; and Claudia Pereyra and husband Idelfonso Jr.; two brothe...

Maynez Socorro Obit Posted on: 15 Feb 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...the Funeral Liturgy at 12 Noon Friday, February 16, 2007 in the same church with the Reverend Ruben Romero, Celebrant. The Rite of Committal and Interment will follow in Memory Gardens of the Valley Cemeter...

Re: Family Information (Romeros) Posted on: 12 Jun 2007, by  rachelturner3

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Barbara

Ricky, I hope youre still out there as I am replying 5 years after you!! Frances Romero (incidentally, Gandy was her third husband) was my great grandmother - I knew her parents were Martin and Mary(Dorothy...

maria de la luz vigil Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by  MariaMartinez...

Surnames > Vigil

Virginia, don't remember responding to your query but I am glad I did. This is the info I have on your Vigil/Romero. Salvador Romero, son of Antonio Romero and Eugenia Barela married Maria de la Luz Vigil on 9/3/1882 in TAos, ...

Maria De La Luz Vigil Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Virginia Valerio Lambert

Surnames > Vigil

Hi Maria, First of all thank you for offering your assistance. Maria Ana Romero was born September 8th, 1893. Parents: Salvador Romero Maria De La Luz Vigil. Hopefully this may help. This is all I have to go on. Thank y...

Re: SPANISH SETTLERS Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  iamadavid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Iberia

...Eumea Miguez, her great great grandfather was Juan Migues m to Salvadora DeQuero. They came with the Romero family from Malaga. On January 15, Juan and his wife appeared before the priest of Malaga to get ...

Cordova Amelia Hernandez Obit Posted on: 30 Jul 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

...Lydia Castro and husband, Daniel Sr., Norma Ortega and husband, Alfredo Sr., Olga Hernandez and husband, Salvador, Jr., Isabel Hidalgo and husband, Luis and Claudia Pereyra and husband, Idelfonso Jr. Other su...

Holguin George G. Obit Posted on: 17 May 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

...Guadalupe Holguin, Raymond Holguin and wife Priscilla Holguin, Julio Holguin Jr. and companion Linda Romero, all from Las Cruces; niece Toni Holguin and nephew Evan Narvaez whom he raised as his own childre...

per page