Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "SHUPE" - 1,578 Messages

per page

LYNN, W.J. (Capt.) Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  DLarsen9689

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > GLShipping

CAPTAIN W. J. LYNN, master of the steambarge Canisteo for the early part of the season of 1897, was born in 1862 at Port Huron, Mich., at which place he also attended school. He is a son of Dennis and...

James A. Newcomb Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...married Barbara Copyak June 5, 1955, in Platteville. Mr. Newcomb enjoyed truck driving. He worked for Shupe and Yost for many years and also for himself and others. He was a past commander of Post No. 8331...

RHOADES, Isaac Warren, obituary Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...Most of his life was spent in the Yakima and Klickitat valleys. At the services were Mrs. Bessie Shupe, his sister, from Yakima, with her son and daughter-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Jim Whatron also of Yakima...

JACKSON Mary L., died May 25, 1992 Posted on: 30 Sep 2005, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

JACKSON Mary L., died May 25, 1992 JACKSON, SLESDET, ADAMS, SADDISON, SHUPE, VAN FLEET >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

RHOADS, Isaac Warren, obituary Posted on: 26 May 2004, by  Jeffrey_Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...February 10, 1945 at the age of 62 years, six months and 2 days. He leaves four sisters, Mrs. Bessie Shupe, Yakima, Washington; Mrs. Elsie Riggins, Portland, Oregon; Mrs. May Nagiller, Las Vegas, Nevada, ...

JONES, Cora A. (1877-1959) Posted on: 17 Feb 1999, by Keri Brewitz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Franklin

...hospital. Rev. Calvin Milan, pastor of the church conducted the service. Pall bearers were Jay Tice, Eldred Shupe, Bob Sheffield, Homer Mechem, Max Andrews, and Clarence Mikelson. Mrs. B.F. McClelland san...

ADAMS, Charles S. died March 21, 2004 Posted on: 25 Sep 2004, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

ADAMS, Charles S. died March 21, 2004 ADAMS, SLESDET, SHUPE, JACKSON, VAN FLEET, BOYCE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

SEWARD/Corns Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  bjpen5

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Grady

...Marguerite Corns in 1895 KS. They are buried in Chickasha, Grady co. Their children were: Irma Seward Shupe, Susie Seward Holley(d. CA), Ralph, Raney Alton, Delbert, Arthur Lewis, Frank, Phillip, Paul, Geo...

Re: OBIT-Bessie BULLARD Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

...Friday at 2:30 p.m. at the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints with Elder David Shupe officiating. Interment will be in Loveland Burial Park. Memorial contributions may be made to the ...

OBIT-Oscar R. BULLARD Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  Janetlrk

NOTE-I am not related to this family Loveland Reporter Herald Monday, Nov. 14, 1994 page A8 Oscar Raymond Bullard, 88, of Loveland, died Nov. 11 at Sierra Vista Health Care Center in Loveland. He wa...

Samuel Downing Probate Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by  thegenealogys...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Logan

In the Matter of the Estate of Samuel Downing, deceased. County Court, Logan County, Ill. In Probate. Box 24. Petition for Letters Testamentary subscribed and sworn to by Samuel W. Downing, filed Oct...

Shirley L. Bates Posted on: 21 May 2001, by janet

...17 years. Mrs. Bates is survived by a son, James L. Schisler of Alpena, Mich.; a daughter, Linda O. Shupe and husband Marshall E. of Berthoud; and two grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a sister, ...

SHUPE Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Gloria King

Surnames > Shupe

...Have not been able to find Georgtown, on my MN map and was wondering what County it is in. My Elias Shupe was also from somewhere in Canada and came to Fillmore Co. and then to Waseca Co. Usually families ...

SHUPE Posted on: 26 Jun 1998, by Eva Hopkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bell

Looking for info on James Shupe who d 1933 at 72 in Bell Co, wife Lidia (Patterson) who d 1954. Formerly Knox Co. I believe James s/o Sarah Shupe who was d/o Jacob and Delila Shupe -- Wythe Co, VA, Lee Co, VA, Knox ...

Shupe Family Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Joyce Elaine Fry Points

Surnames > Shupe

Hello! My name is Joyce Points. My Grandmother was Anna Inez Shupe Kuhns. My Grandfather was Allen Kuhns. They were Mennonites and lived in Indiana, and Colorado. I am trying to construct our geneology. Yo...

Re: SPEARS, ESCUE, ROBINSON, ALEXANDER Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by jody

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Allen

...some connection..as the Robinson and Spears names!! Other names I am looking for are Langevin, Shoop/Shupe,Hoyt ..let;s compare notes!! I live in WA state..Hope I can help! Jody Langevin Shaw

RHOADES, Iassac Warren Posted on: 31 May 2001, by  JeffreyLElmer

...l929. Most of his life was spent in the Yakima and Klickitat valleys. At the services were Mrs. Bessie Shupe, his sister, from Yakima, with her son and daughter-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Jim Whatron also of Ya...

Elias Shupe Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by Gloria

Surnames > Shupe

...believe that there is a connection, but again thank you. If I run accross any information on Elias Shupe in my search I will send it to you. Have a safe and blessed 2000.

Re: TRIVETT Posted on: 14 Mar 2002, by James

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Avery

...kids.O.K. the one i ask about is James Wilburn Trivett b.March 3,1825 d.April 8,1865 m.Elizabeth (Betsy) Shupe .He was the son of Solomon Trivett b.abt.1804 I would like to get together some time and trade...

FREEMAN, LARRY CHARLES Posted on: 26 Mar 2004, by  BobbieRoss17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hamilton

...Arlington, cousins Elmo Freeman of Monahans, Ray Freeman of Italy, TX, Loriane Carruthers of Canada, Frances Shupe of Arlington, Ima Jean Roberts of Hamilton, Robert and Roger Little of Tyler and Californi...

Mary E. Potter Pelton obituary Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by  merri6991

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

I am not a relation. I found this in a scrapbook. "Mary E. Pelton, third child of Stillman and Parilla Potter, was born May 29, 1849, at Edinborough, Erie County, Pennsylvania. When a young gi...

Looking for relatives Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  Illinoisargo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Lucas

My grandma lived in Chariton Lucas Cty and worked at a funeral home. She had a son who died in WWII Mahlon (Buster) I want to find relatives and the cemetaries they are buried in and possibly any livi...

Victor Lasalette Duryee obituary Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by  merri6991

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

...Wisconsin. At the age of 19 he came with his parents ot Mitchell County, arriving at the home of Deacon Shupe February 25, 1874. He united with the Wayne Baptist church in January of 1885. George Shupe, Mrs....

Susannah E. Shupe Farnam obituary Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by  merri6991

This clipping was found in a scrapbook. "Susanna E. Shupe was born August 7, 1851, at Owenstown, Canada, and died at Jamestown, North Dakota, August 30, 1913. She was the second daughter of William ...

Frances A. Shupe Kaiser Farnam obituary Posted on: 17 Jun 2004, by  merri6991

I found this in a scrapbook. "Frances A. Shupe, eldest child of William and Nancy Shupe, was born near Owen Sound, Canada, March 21, 1849, and departed this life September 23, 1921. When a young child sh...

FREEMAN, LARRY CHARLES Posted on: 11 May 1999, by  elreerta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hamilton

...Arlington, cousins Elmo Freeman of Monahans, Ray Freeman of Italy, TX, Loriane Carruthers of Canada, Frances Shupe of Arlington, Ima Jean Roberts of Hamilton, Robert and Roger Little of Tyler and Californi...

Parsons in Marion Co. Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by N Reis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marion

...people are identified some are not. I have photos of the Parsons, Beard, Lazenby, Rankin and Shoop (Shupe) families.

Re: Where was "Hog Neck" Southold in 1753? Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by Ned Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Suffolk

...Neck in the towns of Brookhaven and Oyster Bay according to the Long Island Gazetteer by Proehl and Shupe. It was a pretty common name on early Long Island. Ned Smith

SHUPE/FARMER Posted on: 24 Aug 1998, by  CarolynS

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alleghany

Searching for information on Steven Troy SHUPE and Sara Ellen FARMER, both born bef 1869. Children were, William Harvey, Claude, Edward, Malcomb, Burt, Maude and Bessie. Any info would be greatly apprecia...

Re: Thomas McNaught, Eliza Custard Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  NAWATERS11

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Stark

...have not been on the boards in months! The McNaught line is directly through my mother, Ruby McNaught Shupe. Info on this family is: Jane McNaught b. c/1816/7 married to Gideon Hughes in c/ 1938 Margaret b...

Re: SMITH Cemetery Plot Info Please Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by Windy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

...wind, so I apologize for your time. By any chance are you connected to rosezella Smith who married Jacob Shupe. She was my maternal G-grandmother. Also do you have any connection to Amelia Harlon born may...

Shupe Family - Graves Co,KY - 1920's Posted on: 04 Apr 2006, by  gpiper1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Graves

Looking for other people researching the SHUPE family who moved to Graves County, KY between 1910-1920. I have that the father, Winfield Scott Shupe, married Ida May Dickson around 1882 in Hocking County, OH. ...

Harold Shupe death notice Aug. 11, 2003 Posted on: 15 Aug 2003, by  marthann_kohl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Shelby

Shupe, 88, Harlan, died Aug. 11, 2003. HARLAN -- Harold Shupe, 88, Harlan, died Monday, Aug. 11 at Elm Crest Retirement Community. Services will be held Saturday, Aug. 16 at 10:30 a.m. at Grace Ba...

Jeral Ray White --Obituary Posted on: 07 Apr 2005, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

The News Times, Newport, OR April 6, 2005 Jeral Ray White Jeral Ray White, 72, of Newport, died of cancer March 29, 2005. He was born to parents Talmadge White and Maxine Ross White on March ...

George Albert Shupe obituary Posted on: 01 Jun 2004, by  merri6991

This was found in a scrapbook. I am not a relation. OBITUARY George Albert Shupe, eldest son of William and Nancy Shupe, was born near Granger, Minnesota, September 15, 1859, and passed away at his home in M...

Re: SHUPE family Posted on: 05 Oct 2002, by  johnelliot18

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Putnam

I am also trying to connect to the Shupe family in Putnam Co. Georgia. My G-Grandmother was Rhoda Shupe b. 1854 d. 1930. She Married Benjamin F. Elliott my G-Grandfather in the early 1870's and then moved to Cl...

SHUPE family Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by  aljo96

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Putnam

Looking for information on the family of William Freeman Shupe, resident of Putnam County (Eatonton) at the time of his death in November, 1943. His wife was Ellen Francis Shupe, and I'm trying to determine if ...

Eliza Darrow Posted on: 22 Jun 1999, by jeff johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Grand Isle

I dont have a lot of information or even a sure connection but I do have a Darrow in my tree from the area youre posting to. Her name is Eliza Darrow and she married Lorenzo Dow Butler who was born 18...

Shupe/Shoop - Willmar State Hospital--Oak Knoll Cemetery Posted on: 09 Mar 2004, by Jody

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kandiyohi

Looking for my ggg.pa...patient here. His name was SHOOP/SHUPE (sp). Also...Langevin(sp?)? I believe he may have died March 1946? Is he buried in the cemetery? I appreciate any info! Thanks! Jody in WA

SEGER Posted on: 15 Jul 1998, by David Cole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alaska > Unknown

...Saxman SEGER born 10-Jan-1898 in West Derry, Westmoreland Co., PA (son of Peter J. and Amy Elizabeth (Shupe) Seger), he was married before 1920 to Annetta (maiden name unknown) born 1898 in Pennsylvania. W...

Evergreen Cemetery Posted on: 04 Aug 1999, by Carletta Shupe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Howell

I am looking for information on Evergreen Cemetery. How would I get in touch with anyone who holds the records of those buried there? I have found on a pension document that my ggg-grandmother, Louisa...

Saunders families Posted on: 19 Aug 2001, by  DAMITJCOLE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Weber

...Merrill. Wiley's wife, Lillie Katherine Harris is daughter of Joseph Derry Harris and Emma Elizabeth Shupe who is sister of Andrew Jackson Shupe Jr who married to one of William Gimbert Saunders' daughters. Emm...

JAMES,Henry H.(Harry) Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Jim James

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Madison

HENRY H. JAMES. Henry H., or better known as Harry James, son of Nathan and Elizabeth Shupe James, was born in Madison County, Iowa, March 20, 1871. His mother was left a widow when he was but nine months ...

Re: Angstead/Shupe Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by Melissa Blackledge

Hi Alicia My grandfather was Harold Shupe, your grandmother Lulu's Brother. I do have some info on your grandmother, however I'm also looking for info on Lulu's Mother Rosella Smith. Do you have any?

Re: Shupe Posted on: 20 Jul 2003, by  lmorog

I have a Catherine Shupe born 1798 died 1814; Father John Shoop / Mother Maria Eliz. Dieffenbach Brother John Shupe m Eliz. Munson

Shupe Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by  goffhouse1

I have a John Shupe, born in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, who married Elizabeth Dieffenbach. John was born in 1759 and died in Ontario, Canada. Was wondering if he could be a relative of Catherine? Am w...

SHUPE, SHUPP, PARTHIMORE, BYERLY, BIERLY Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Beverly (HIMES) BARGER

SHUPE SHUPP PARTHIMORE BYERLY BIERLY We have line of Catherine SHUPP/SHUPE b.abt 1747 PA m.mid1760s John PARTHIMORE b.ca.1745 PA Their daughter Maria E. PARTHIMORE b.6 Aug 1768 Dauphin, PA d.10 Aug 1812 Springf...

Angstead/Shupe Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by  2old2phul

Looking for info on my grandfather/mother Ira Angstead and wife Sarah Lou (Lulu) Shupe from chariton IA

Shupe Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  Seeley102250

Surnames > Shupe

Looking for family of William Stephon Shupe--born 1843 Ellen Rose Shupe--born 1852 Annie Lora Piercy Shupe-born 1875 William Stanley Shupe-born1877-d-3/15/1952 Charles Shirtcliff Shupe-born 1879 Mary Catherine Shupe-born 1880 Stokes Nash Shupe-born 1882 Rebecca Rose Shupe-born 1885-d7/22/1...

Bloom From New Jersey Posted on: 15 Jan 2000, by  Seeley102250

Surnames > Bloom

...Elenor Rose Bloom--born 1917 Mildred Doris Bloom--born 1924 Ruth Virginia Bloom--born 1920 Rebecca Rose Shupe Bloom--born 3/14/1885 Edward Smith Bloom---born 12/31/1880 Peter Bloom--born 1710

per page