Search the Boards

Search Results for "SPANKE" - 35 Messages

per page

Frank Robert Williams Obit Posted on: 12 May 2002, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Patrick

...wife, Ramona Cockram Williams of the home; two daughters, Betty Aldridge of Martinsville and Pamela 'Spanke' Williams of Patrick Springs; one son, Robert W. Williams of Ridgeway; one sister, Mae Shelton of ...

SAMEL Posted on: 18 Dec 2004, by  fhc3330222

Surnames > Samel

Am looking for August SAMEL who came from Germany/Poland area and settled in either Oakland or Wayne County Michigan. Does anyone know when he or his wife Anna died? This is my son's fathers side of...

spanke Posted on: 13 Aug 2005, by wilma samel

Surnames > Samel

...Polish region of the world. Do not know if it is Poland; Poland/Russia or what.Her name was Anges C. Spanke, born in Michigan. I believe that her parents were Adam and Elizabeth (Kott), but not for sure.

Theodore A. Spanke Posted on: 06 Oct 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Theodore A. Spanke Birth Date: 3/31/1924 Death Date: 8/28/2001 Washington Park East Cemetery Section J, Lot 436, Grave 8 INDIANAPOLIS,IN Family Tree: Spouse: Rose Anna Spanke Children: Jane Ann Spanke Walker ...

Mary T. Werbinski Posted on: 04 Jan 2003, by  ardispierce

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

...Mary was born January 2, 1916 in Big Beaver (Troy), Michigan, the daughter of John and Elizabeth (Kott) Spanke. On August 21, 1937 she was united in marriage to Zigmont Leonard Werbinski. Zig was an enginee...

KROLIKOWSKI Posted on: 29 Dec 2004, by  fhc3330222

Surnames > Krolikowski

Looking for a Frank Krolikowski who married Agnes C Spanke. They had 5 children; they were Raymond; Dorothy; Barbara; Elizabeth (Lizzie) and Cecelia. Who were Frank's parents? They were from Oakland/Wayn...

Re: Obit Request and Cemetery Information Posted on: 28 Sep 2008, by  Ladybluejay

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

...Bryant, Keith Morrow, and James Hurst. Honorary pallbearers were Jack Phillips, Gene Raible and Lance Spanke. ** As for Isabelle BUTTS -- I'm assuming you mean Isabelle GRIDER BUTTS (1829-1874) There are s...

Re: Rose Kott Posted on: 06 Nov 2009, by  Jason Adkins

Surnames > Kott

...John Kott was born 23 sept 1882 d.19 may 1950 in michigan he had a sister named elizebeth who married a Spanke in Detroit.Going thru my Grandmas stuff she left us. I found 2 different parent shown for John....

Isabella Spanke Posted on: 23 Aug 2010, by  jl_schuitema

Surnames > Spanke

I have hit a road block in researching my 4th great-grandparents - Isabella Spanke born in 1815 in Scotland who married Henry Hoag born in England. They immigrated to Canada.

William Henry Hoag - MI Posted on: 23 Aug 2010, by  jl_schuitema

Surnames > Hoag

...He might have had a sister Charlotte and a brother Richard. His parents were Henry Hoag and Isabella Spanke. Juli

Isabelle Sparks Hoag Posted on: 30 Aug 2010, by  Laurie Botsfo...

Surnames > Sparks

Previously thought to be Spanke not Sparks

William Henry Hoag, Charlotte Hoag Lawrence, Isabelle Spanke Hoag Posted on: 29 Aug 2010, by  Laurie Botsfo...

Surnames > Hoag

Seeking information on father of William and Charlotte and spouse of Isabelle. Seeking alos information on William H Hoag and Isabelle Hoag Spanke

Hoag/Sparks Posted on: 20 Sep 2010, by  Laurie Botsfo...

Surnames > Hoag

Isabella Spanke is Isabella Sparks. Thank you

Spanke's of Detroit Posted on: 11 Feb 2011, by  Jason Adkins

Surnames > Spanke

...have many memorial cards for many Spanke's, Arthur, Frank, anthony, my Great Grandpa's sister married a spanke, I would like to connect to my family, so if anybody has a Elizabeth kott, Koch marring in plea...

John Kott b883 Elizabeth kott b882, spake, makurat,wodzenski Posted on: 11 Feb 2011, by  Jason Adkins

Surnames > Kott

PLEASE help,John kott b sept 23 1883 d may 19 1950 Elizabeth Kott Spanke 1-24-1882-3-29-1963 Edward kott scott 4-29-1914 1- 30 1976 Constance kott Anthony kott anthony fetta rosalia jewleska richard tomala ...

Re: Saint Albertus Catholic church in Detroit Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  Jason Adkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

...complicated, Ive been researching the makurat and the kotts as of late, I think I verified Elizabeth Spanke Is John Kott's sister like it was always talked about, because i found her baptism the otherday in...

Re: Stanke Family Tree Posted on: 24 Apr 2011, by  spanielringy

Surnames > Stanke

...research and have just started on the stanke family. There is a ann spann which I have have found. all her spanke come from the glencoe area which is near toowoomba and not too far from kingaroy.

Re: Spanke's of Detroit Posted on: 23 Mar 2012, by  @@WayCurious@...

Surnames > Spanke

I am doing this line for a blind Spanke who was later adopted out. Her twin, Henry, died. Her line, descending, has Henry George, Leo, and Jake (I believe). They lived in Warren, Lapeer. I think the lin...

Re: Spanke's of Detroit Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  zoom3277

Surnames > Spanke

Looking for information on Henry Spanke wife Matilda children John, Joseph, Frank, Francis & Paul.. Both Henry & Matilda are listed as German/Polish in 1900 & 1910 Census, living in Warren Towns...

Re: Spanke's of Detroit Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  zoom3277

Surnames > Spanke

I have a Frank Spanke who died May 6th 1972....

Re: Spanke's of Detroit Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  @@WayCurious@...

Surnames > Spanke

I got this Spanke information from the Polk Directory (I'll try to group per same house): Detroit (1903) Helen cigarmaker h. 679 Willis Julia domestic h. Jos. Compau & Poismark 1902 - no Spanke Spanki...

Re: Spanke's of Detroit Posted on: 01 Apr 2012, by  Jason Adkins

Surnames > Spanke

I don't think so thou it may be relation to the spanke's but not the Elizabeth Kott Spanke line, she was my great great grandpa sister.

Surnames > Spanke

...Rose lived in Warren) Rose's obituary (from the County Press, Lapeer MI, Sept 7, 1988 pg. 10A) Rose Spanke, 82, of Lapeer died Sept 1, 1988, at Lapeer Medical Care Facility. She was born May 20, 1906, to...

Surnames > Spanke

Interesting. I see that my Francis Spanke (1895-1979) had son George Rump, b. 1914, likely husband Edward. But, Francis' mother was (likely) Anna (1868 to ? but shows up on 1900 census.) I'll try to tr...

Surnames > Spanke

...Date of birth Date of death Lived State Zip Code (Last Residence) Zip Code (Lump Tax payment) JACOB SPANKE Add information Add photo 376-07-4514 July 8, 1895 December 1, 1952 57 years FRANK SPANKE Add infor...

per page