Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Victoria Sandoval" - 98 Messages

per page

ERSIE MARIE MARTINEZ Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  littlecheryl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Huerfano

...will be at Fairview Cemetery in Fountain. Mrs. Martinez was born June 27, 1928, in Cuchara to Jose and Victoria (Bachicha) Lucero, who are deceased. She was married Nov. 1, 1947, in Raton, N.M., to Antonio G....

Brackettville Cemetery - More New Names Posted on: 06 Nov 2002, by  JQuigleyII

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kinney

...Chester and Arline Thornton, Wm. D. and Grace Holland, Leo Franks, Darrell, Pauline and Darrell Paul Sandoval, Faustino R, Maria R, Pablo H., Teresa A. and Matias Ray, Arthur and Inez Proctor, Winfield Castil...

SALAZAR, Florentina - Gallup Independent, May 30, 2000. Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by KP

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Cibola

...Mateo Cemetery. Salazar died May 28 in San Mateo. She was born Aug. 10, 1910 in Tucumcari to Mateo and Victoria Maes Martinez. Survivors include her sons, Benny Salazar and Herman Salazar, both of San Mateo a...

Ione Isabelle Valdes Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by Kay Turner King

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Washington

...in Farmington, Mo. at the age of 87 years, 9 months and 14 days. She was born on January 9, 1912 at Sandoval, Illinois to the late William Albert Stoddard and Beaulah Victoria (Beale) Stoddard. In addition to her pa...

Re: BOREHAM, BROWN, ROUSE, TAFT Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  backtopast

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Bernardino

...was destoyed before filming or the film was destroyed or lost. My paternal Great-Great Aunt Lucinda (Victoria) Boreham married Newton Brown 11 April 1880 in San Fransisco California, Newton Brown was born 11...

John Brown, Sr., family info Posted on: 10 May 2002, by  Christine Ric...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Bernardino

...raiser, farmer church: Spiritualist military: Mexican War other wives: Julia M unk married to Maria Louisa Sandoval (b Taos, NM - 16 May 1891 San Bernardino) other husbands: James P Beckworth children: 1) Ma...

Ortiz of Santa Fe - married Sandoval Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by  unab229231

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Santa Fe

Continuing with the Sandoval/Ortiz families of Santa Fe: Don Juan (Xptobal) Cristobal Ortiz was the son of Miguel and Juana Lopez Ortiz. Cristobal married Dona Maria Josefa Lobato in Santa Fe 1782. She d. 1...

Trujillo/1800 Posted on: 01 May 2001, by Cecilia Gonzales Lasater

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Sierra

1-Diego De TRUJILLO (-) sp: Catalina VASQUEZ (-) . . . . 2-Cristobal TRUJILLO (-) . . . . sp: M Sandoval Y MANZANARES (-) . . . . . . . . 3-Juan TRUJILLO (-) . . . . . . . . sp: Elvira JIMENEZ (-) . . . . . ....

Maria Rocha Tobias Posted on: 31 Oct 2004, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...She was a homemaker and Baptist. Survivors: son, Manuel De Jesus Tobias of Palacios; sister, Anatacia Sandoval of Palacios; three grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. Preceded in death by: husband,...

Esther G. Garcia Posted on: 11 Jun 2001, by  mcgs264

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Matagorda

...daughters, Frances De Leon of Houston, Connie Lopez of Yoakum, Lala Mathews of Ganado and Esther Contreras of Victoria; sons, Gumesinedo Garcia of Angleton, Joe R. Garcia of Victoria and Victor Garcia Jr. of Shiner; ...

Alfred Sandoval Posted on: 28 Mar 2006, by  mcgs264

ALFRED SANDOVAL - PALACIOS [Matagorda County, Texas] March 26, 2006 PALACIOS - Alfred Sandoval, 39, of Palacios, died Monday, March 20, 2006. He was born Nov. 18, 1966, in Palacios, to David Sandoval Sr. of Palacios and...

JASO FAMILY ROOTS Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by EDDIE HUDSON JR.

Surnames > Jaso

...MOTHERS NAME IS MARY ALICE JASO AND HER FATHERS NAME WAS SIPRIANO " SPIKE " JASO HIS WIFE WAS VICTORIA SANDOVAL PENA MY GREAT- GRANDMOTHER. ALL FROM TEXAS DEL RIO , BRACKETTVILLE ,UVALDE AROUND THAT VICINIT...

information about my greatgrand parents Posted on: 26 Sep 2002, by  maragon33

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Aragon

...information about the following grategrand parents of our's. anastacio lucero born jan 1856, his wife victoria aragon born march 1860 , francisco aragon born may 1861, his wife julianita sandoval born feb 1875, this ...

Obit: Manuel M. Perez Posted on: 23 Aug 2004, by Lorie

Surnames > Perez

...Rosella Rose H. Perez; daughter, Jeannette Robertson and husband, Jim; two sons, Art Perez and fiancee, VictoriaSandoval, and Lorenzo Perez and wife, Theresa; one sister, Micalla Machain and husband, Nick; grandsons,...

looking for information on my great grandparents Posted on: 17 Aug 2002, by  maragon33

Surnames > Lucero

i am looking for any information on my great grandparents francisco aragon married to julianita sandoval, and anastacio lucero married to victoria aragon any information would be of help. thank you

Re: Sopris, Co Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by  RitaVelazquez...

Surnames > Santistevan

...sides. My Grandmother is Frances(Francesca) Trujillo. Her Parents Adolph J. Trujillo, and Mary Nestorita Sandoval. Frances was born in 1898 in Torres, Colorado. Siblings are Victoria, Anna(Annie), Manuel, Mary(Maria)...

Lillian Elizabeth Truitt Posted on: 25 Jul 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Truitt

...Las Vegas, NV; grandson, Lee Truitt of Albuquerque; granddaughters, Jacquelyn Truitt of Albuquerque, Victoria Lea Truitt of Farmington, and Tricia Fochler of Las Vegas, NV; and three great-grandchildren. She ...

Re: searching for Patino family Posted on: 03 Aug 2003, by Greg Quandt

Surnames > Patino

...Janae My Grandfather was Luis Patino, b. 1895 in Mexico City, son of Pedro Alcantara Patino, b. 1841 in Victoria De Durango, Durango Mexico, son of Jose Maria Patino, b. 1822, location unknown. Grandfather L...

Simone or Simona Chavez or Chaves -- Las Vegs, NM Posted on: 15 Aug 2005, by eric

Surnames > Chavez

...about 1899 and lived most or all her life in Las Vegas, New Mexico. Her mother may have been named Victoria. She married a Francisco Sandoval though they separated at some point in time. Her children include Ray, ...

Pinuelas Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  vpenley12

Localities > North America > Mexico > Sonora

Hi, my name is Victoria Penley, the name shortened from Penuelas in the 1940's by my grandfather, Jose Andres Bonales Penuelas. He was born in La Paz, Baja, MX 1903. The vital stats from Baja spell their name...

looking for family of Hilario Sanchez Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by baltazar sanchez villarreal jr.

Surnames > Sanchez

...Hilario Sanchez. he was born in about 1901 in the state of tamualipas, maybe san carlos? he married Victoria Barrera Sandoval and had 3 kids. he worked en la presa de la area. he probably died in monterey mex. around...

MARY GONZALES Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by Taylor Hayes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Huerfano

...Walsenburg on Oct. 30, 1930. Survivors include daughters Virginia Cordova of Denver, Linda Merritt and Victoria Lopez, both of California; sons Joe Sandoval of Montana, Arthur Sandoval of Denver, Leroy Sandoval of Thornton; Phillip ...

Stephen Upshaw Posted on: 31 Dec 2005, by  @@mail@upshaw...

Surnames > Upshaw

...Upshaw, all of St. Michaels; sisters, Vivian Upshaw of Window Rock, Julianna Upshaw of St. Michaels and Victoria Upshaw of Flagstaff, Ariz.; and grandmother, Marian Upshaw. Upshaw was preceded in death by hi...

Jose Manuel Solis Sr. Posted on: 21 Nov 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Solis was born September 30, 1957 to Guillermo & Maria Gonzalez Solis in Mexico. He married Ofelia Sandoval on July 24, 1988 in Bonham, Texas. He served in the Mexican Army. He was employed by American Ic...

Loera Jr., Alfred* Posted on: 19 Jan 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Loera. Alfred is survived by his wife of 36 years, Frances Gallardo Loera; daughter, Magdalena Anita Sandoval and husband Jose Sandoval; sisters, Victoria Calderon and husband, Julio Calderon, Mercedes Delgado and husband Cr...

Saenz in Vallecillio and/or Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon Posted on: 13 Jun 2002, by  @@eaherold@at...

Surnames > Saenz

Looking for the parents of Francisco Javier Saens who married Ana Maria Sandoval about 1742 and also the parents of Ana Maria Sandoval. They lived in Sabinas Hidalgo but maybe moved to Vallecillio. They may have or...

I'm Looking for my Martinez and Velasquez ancestors, can anyone help? Posted on: 03 Nov 2002, by Anna Martinez

Surnames > Martinez

...1917-1987, and Joe I. Martinez 1915-1998. Or if anyone knows about Jasper Ortiz 1896-1986, Joe E. Velasquez, Victoria (Sandoval) Velasquez, Anastacio Velasquez, or any Gallegos', or a Ute Indian Chief by the name of...

Obit: Saul Sandoval Macias Posted on: 27 Sep 2007, by  LadyLois59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Terry

Services for Saul Sandoval Macias, 59, of Brownfield were held Saturday, Sept. 22, 2007 in the Brownfield Funeral Home Memorial Chapel with Pastor Guillerno Molina officiating. Burial will be in Brownfield C...

Clinton Arvid Loff Posted on: 26 Jul 2007, by  carolsgibbs

...son-in-law Carlos Diaz of Palacios, Texas; son Nathan Loff of Carancahua; grandchildren David and Christen Sandoval of Palacios and Catherine Dodson; step-daughter Laurie Revel; his brother Aaron L. Loff of H...

Re: George Gold Posted on: 23 Mar 2007, by  JoseLorenzo97

Surnames > Gould

I know that Rosa was married to an Herrera. Like to know more information on you. My email is questajlg@aol.com Here is some information On Lorenzo Archuleta His 16 Oct 1843 Taos marriage lists his...

Re: Felix and Victoria G. Sandoval Posted on: 03 Apr 2007, by  jjwasson

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Colfax

If it may help you: As per census, Felix and Victoria were married abt. 1908. They lived in Maxwell or Raton from 1910-1930. One child was born to them but did not survive betw. 1908/1910. Children shown up ...

Re: Felix and Victoria G. Sandoval Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  Nancy Roberts...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Colfax

There is a Victoria Sandoval, 1895-1960, buried in Mt. Calvary Cemetery, St Therese, A-17. The cemetery is across from the High School on Gardiner (Tiger Drive). Nancy

Orona Severiano R. Obit Posted on: 23 Feb 2007, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...farm laborer and a member of the Family Worship and Praise Center. Survivors include his loving wife, Victoria Ballesteros Orona of the family home; five sons, Eddie, Rudy and Ruben Orona, Jorge Ballesteros ...

Obituary: Amelia Sandoval Posted on: 27 Aug 2008, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Sandoval

Amelia Sandoval passed away on July 26, 2008 in her home in Denver. She was born on May 15, 1910 in Taos, New Mexico. Preceded in death by her husband Fred Sandoval and children Dorothy, Mary Lou (Sandoval), Martha (Mondrago...

Estrada, Joe V. Posted on: 04 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Pina and wife Matilda of Bastrop; step-daughter, Angie Duran and husband Melvin of Austin; sisters, Victoria E. Luna and husband Feliciano of San Antonio, Roberta E. Sandoval and husband John of San Marcos, Mary E. ....

Estrada, Joe V. Posted on: 04 Aug 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Pina and wife Matilda of Bastrop; step-daughter, Angie Duran and husband Melvin of Austin; sisters, Victoria E. Luna and husband Feliciano of San Antonio, Roberta E. Sandoval and husband John of San Marcos, Mary E. ....

Melendrez Randy Obit Posted on: 06 Jul 2008, by  Marcena Thomp...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Counties > Dona Ana

...James Melendrez of Las Cruces, and Nelda Melendrez of Dona Ana; two brothers, Mike Melendrez and wife Victoria, and Danny Melendrez all of Dona Ana; one sister, Honey Melendrez of Las Cruces; and his paternal...

Julia Vasquez Posted on: 11 Mar 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Julia Vasquez Born in Mooreville, Texas on Jan. 28, 1916 Departed on May 24, 2004 and resided in Downsville, TX. Visitation: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 Mass of Christian Burial: Wednesday, May 26, 2004...

Atanacio "Nacho" Mijares Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Church. His hobbies include cooking, yard work, and enjoying movies. His parents and a brother, Ralph Sandoval, preceded him in death. Survivors include his wife, Frances Mijares of Abilene; daughters, Jose...

Jaureguis from Nochistlan Posted on: 18 Apr 2009, by  O_JaurequiRey...

Localities > North America > Mexico > Zacatecas

...information I've acquired with the gracious help of another researcher. My great-grandparents were Jose Victoria (Victor) Jauregui and Petra Huerta, married 1875 in Nochistlan. They had at least 5 sons and ...

Obituary: Manuel Sandoval Sr. Posted on: 14 Mar 2009, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Sandoval

Manuel Sandoval Sr. 87, a long time resident of Las Vegas, NM passed away at Alta Vista Regional Hospital on Friday following an extended illness. He was preceded in death by his parents: David and Josefita T...

Re: Any Reyna's from Michoacan Posted on: 14 Feb 2009, by  RafaelMerazMa...

Surnames > Reyna

...Ramona Valencia Cortez daughter of Zeferino Valencia and Marcelina Cortez.they lived close to Villa Victoria. I have yahoo messenger mine is Merazrafael@yahoo.com. I asked my dad if he knows people with the l...

Re: 2 Canales researchers- lots of contacts Posted on: 02 Dec 2009, by  ck4evr

Surnames > Canales

sorry it wont let that type of file thru- email me at canalesreunion@aol.com and I will send the file to you- also you can google the contact name? Alphabetical List of Researchers Steve Abeyta: ...

Re: Ezequiel S. Montoya Posted on: 10 Nov 2009, by  donald4146

Surnames > Montoya

...Domingo Montoya y Maria Candelaria Atencio con Maria del Carmen Martin hija de Rafael Martin y Maria Victoria Atencio. Testigos: Jose Guadalupe Guillet y Agapito Lujan. Feb 1870 en Santa Gertrudes de Lo de M...

Re: Sandoval and Related Families from JIMENEZ, COAHUILA, MX Posted on: 25 Jan 2010, by  JosieWhaley

Surnames > Sandoval

Hi,my Dad, Pablo Sandoval was born in Jimemez (June 29,1896 died 03-26-1981)to Pablo Sandoval and Viviana Beltran. He had a half-sister Victoria Ramirez and a half-brother Apolonio Ramirez. He had three sisters Carlota(5-1...

Milo J. Shawanokasic (1944) Posted on: 27 Dec 2009, by  ChgoKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Menominee

1944-10-21 Chicago Tribune (IL) ARMY LISTS 2,818 DEAD IN 2 AREAS; 175 ILLINOISANS 101 in Chicago Vicinity Give Their Lives. [Chicago Tribune Press Service.] Edition: Chicago Tribune Washington,...

Few items January - April 1943 Sulphur Posted on: 13 Jan 2010, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Murray

Sulphur Times Democrat Sulphur, Murray Co., Oklahoma Thursday, January 7, 1943 Webb Service Last rites for E. J. WEBB, operator of the Farmers Grain Exchange here for the past 20 year, were conducte...

Re: New Mexico Baptism Look ups Posted on: 05 May 2011, by  A_Velis

Surnames > Apodaca

...Familysearch.org? I plugged in Quirino Aragaon, and obtained info re 1873 marriage to Maria Cesaria Sandoval, and names of their parents: Manuel Aragon, Manuela Lucero, Pedro Sandoval & Ana Maria Gomez. Then, Dio...

Mostly obits Healdton Herald 1949 Posted on: 24 May 2012, by  RedRiverTXOK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

The Healdton Herald Healdton, Carter Co., Oklahoma Thursday, January 6, 1949 Mrs. D. E. HARRIS Funeral services are being held today in the Freewill Baptist Church at Clemscot for Mrs. D. E. HARRIS...

Obituary: Ruben Silva Posted on: 25 Mar 2012, by  RichardGarcia...

Surnames > Silva

RUBEN R. SILVA In loving memory of Ruben Ramirez Silva, 77, of Adelanto, CA went home to be with the Lord on February 18, 2012 at 1:45pm. Born on December 7, 1934 in Doña Ana, New Mexico son of M...

per page