Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Shuh" - 83 Messages

per page

HALLER/HOLLER Posted on: 07 Sep 1998, by  kappsfish

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

...Lincoln Co., possibly with brother Zachariah Holler,Jr., in 1780's; John had wife named SALLIE SHEW/SHUE/SHUH/SHOE; need info re: Sallie S. Holler; possibly died & buried in Lincoln Co., pre -1790; fa...

John Shue in Mercer Co in 1845 Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by  aspca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mercer

John Shue bought 80 ac. in Marion Co OH on 12 Aug 1833, and 39.3 ac. in Mercer Co OH on 1 Jun 1845. I am interested in the ancestors and descendants of this line, and have earlier histories of SHEW/et...

RHYNE Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  Howard_Rhyne

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gaston

ANCESTORS OF THE RHYNE FAMILY in Europe The early records of our RHYNE ancestors are found in a Church in Blankenloch, near the city of Karlsruhe Germany. The REINAU name first appears when ANNA MARIA...

Shuh Family Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by  honeebear4

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > La Porte

Looking for any info on the Shuh Family, would like to find any living relatives.

Shuh Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by Mary Saggio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ozaukee

From “The Cedarburg Weekly News” (Ozaukee County) Wednesday, August 30, 1887 SAUKVILLE: The only child of John Shuh Jr. died last Sunday of summer complaint.

Shue/Shuh/Schuh/Shew etc. Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  jansbrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Shenandoah

Hello Rick -- I descend from Shuh/Shue family in Shenandoah Co, VA. The earliest known was Jacob Shuh who died abt 1785. A son Augustine Shue was in Lancaster in 1800 and York by 1810, dying there 1818. There...

SHUH/SHOE/SHEW/SHUE Posted on: 29 Aug 1998, by  kappsfish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Shenandoah

Looking for info on this family; I know that a JACOB SHUH died before 1785 in Shenandoah Co.; trying to find info on other family members, particularly a SALLIE SHUH/SHEW who married a JOHN HALLER / HOLLER. P...

Re:Ervin-Pullen Cash Grocery - Ft. Smith (Italian Descendants!!) Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by  Cyd868

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

My GGGrandfather Salvatore Cash owned a grocery store. He once owned a farm in Bryan, TX or Waco, TX and my father is unsure of where the store was exactly since he was a small child at the time. The...

Balthasar and descendents Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

...What is the name of the earliest Shue connected with B's line? My earliest Shue may have been Jacob Shuh who died about 1785 in Shenandoah, VA. He was probably well along in years, because he had a large ...

Re: Jacob Shuh Connection to Jacob Shue Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  aspca

Surnames > Klinedinst

...several Shue surnames in the 1860 census, but have not been able (yet) to connect your line to the Jacob Shuh/Shue family that I am working on (of the same general area). I will keep trying.

Re: Jacob Shuh (Son Philip), Shenandoah Co. VA Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by  JSB371

Surnames > Klinedinst

Hi Betty -- Sorry, I don't know of a Fannie Shue in this family of Shuh/Shue/Shoe/etc. Suggest you contact Mike Cavenaugh (Cavenaugh@aol.com) -- he might be able to help you. Good Luck!

Re Jacob Shuh Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by C. Max Shew

Surnames > Klinedinst

...greatly appreciate your sending me any and all information on the Jacob,son Philip and grandson Benjamin Shuh that you have listed on the Family History pages that was found in those estate papers of 1785...

Philip Shue, son of Jacob Shuh? Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

Dear Mike -- I'm very interested in seeing what you have about a Jacob Shuh from Shenandoah, VA. Hope, hope, hope that it's my gr-gr-gr-grandfather Philip's family. Please e-mail me at Shuetree@aol.com.

Balthasar Klinedinst Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

I'm researching surname Shue (Shuh, Schuh, Shew, Shoe, etc) in VA and PA, trying to locate info about my gr-gr-gr-fa Philip Shue. I am told that there might be a connection with Balthasar Klinedinst, who ...

GARNERO, Robert Posted on: 03 May 1998, by Nancy Durham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Association in 1953. He enjoyed golf, bowling, and kids sports. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Cathy Shuh of Wilsonville; a son, Robert of Mountain View, CA; a brother, Ron of Port Angeles, WA; t...

John Holler & Sallie Shoe/Shuh/Shew Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by  kappsfish

Surnames > Holler

Many, many descendants of John Holler have heard the same story of Sallie. Unfortunately, there is absolutely NO proof! Joanne Holler Atay researched this family for many years and never "found&q...

Re: Lorenz Wagner in OH Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by Susan

Surnames > Wagner

...immigrated from Stausburg, France. Mary Locker, I believe, was his second wife. His first was Elizabeth Shuh. Let's talk privately. I have a story Laurence wrote about why they left Strausburg. You can ...

HOLLER Posted on: 07 Sep 1998, by  kappsfish

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Catawba

Need info on 1st wife of JOHN HOLLER, who is believed to be SALLIE SHOE / SHEW / SHUE / SHUH ; believe she gave birth to at least 3 children in Catawba ca. early to mid 1780s; possibly died between 1785 a...

Schuckmann,/Schuckman/Shuckman/Shoopman Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by Delores

Surnames > Shookman

...Arms contains Silver shield with a knight holding a pike. Spelling variations include: Schuh, Schuck, Shuh, Schuch, Shook, Schug, Schewe and many more. First found in Bavaria, where the name was ancien...

Re: Samuel KOONS Posted on: 03 May 2005, by  schuvalas

Surnames > Koons

Sally, If you check out "HISTORY OF FREDERICK COUNTY, MARYLAND: FROM THE EARLIEST SETTLEMENTS TO THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES" by T J C William ... Vol II, L R Titsworth &...

need info on nicholas schoue Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  ru2stones1

Surnames > Schue

Need to know if any body knows any thing on schoue family the name is spelled schoue,schue,shuh.oliver shuh from mich john schoue from mo.nicholas schoue from mo.charles schue from mo.

"Nip" Schnerr, dau Jacob Schnerr/Anna Barbara Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  Shuetree

Surnames > Schnerr

Looking for info about "Nip" Schnerr/Snarr, who mar. Joseph Shue bef 1781 probably in Shenandoah, VA. I believe she was the dau of Jacob Schnerr and Anna Barbara (Barbara may be the surname...

Re: "Nip" Schnerr, dau Jacob Schnerr/Anna Barbara Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  crfarmer1

Surnames > Schnerr

Hi Janet, Nip Snarr was my 4th. great grandmother, that was married to Joseph Shuh. I came down the line by way of their son Joseph Shue that married Elizabeth Holtz, their daughter Catherine Shue / Shew ...

Frederick in Ohio, Joseph, Josephine, Jasper, Posted on: 08 Jan 2007, by  Roberta Litch...

Surnames > Frederick

...searching for the parents of the Joseph (1824- 1899). Hoping to make a connection. Also the Josephine Shoe (Shuh) parents. Joseph and Josephine had children Tracy, John, Joseph, Clement, Franklin or Fran...

Barbara LEIB Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  jrl81450

Surnames > Leib

Seeking spouse and dates for Barbara LEIB, dau. of Abraham LEIB and Elizabeth SHUH (m: 27 Oct 1812, Lancaster, PA). Barbara listed as deceased on Abraham's Erie Co., NY. LWAT by 1865. Barbara's dau. Susa...

Solomon Shuh Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  Sudlow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

Looking for family of Solomon Shuh (also possibly Schuh). b. abt 1804. Have found possible link to Solomon Shuh and Magdelena Koontz in MLD. but MLD suggests I post here too. My solomon married an Eliza (b. a...

List of early descendants of Jonathan Kittrell, flourished 1704-1740's northeastern NC area, Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Kittrell

The other list omitted too many middle names. This one does better on that item and so makes it easier to find your ancestor. Use the Edit and Find method from your main tool bar. Name----------Poss...

George Friedrich and Anna Barbara Pfund of Schauerhim, Germany Posted on: 28 Feb 2008, by  Ann Marie Mid...

Surnames > Wunder

I am looking for information about George and Anna Pfund in Germany. Anna Barbara's maiden name was Schuh. May be Schauerheim, Germany. Their son, Johan Ernst Pfund, was born May 7, 1801 in Schauerh...

Re: Wilhelm August SCHUH & Jessie BUTLER Posted on: 11 May 2008, by  J_Hendricks

Surnames > Schuh

...retirement Apartments where we lived (Spokane, WA). Vickie, a descendant of Jessie Butler and Wilhelm Shuh, has since moved to the Washington Coast. E-mail me with your contact information and I will tr...

Re: Frederick, Friedrich, Burger, Schuh, Shoe cemetery records Posted on: 10 Mar 2008, by  irishmurr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Huron

Hi Marj, Here goes. Page 142 lists burials in Steuben Cemetery, Greenfield Township. Section 3 - Row 6: FRANKART, Paul 1918 - FRANKART, Gertrude (Trudy) A. 1920 - 1984. Pages 240, 234 and 247...

For your information if it is of any use. Posted on: 16 Dec 2007, by  ChesterShew

Surnames > Shoffner

My Shew Line is as follows: 1.Johan Antonaus Shew (Shuh) to Annie Marie Klur Immigrated to NYS in 1755: Children: 2.Andre Heronimus (Hirem) Shew 1739 - 1825 Possible other offspring. Died in Gilboa, Scho...

Bygone County Cemeteries? Posted on: 20 Dec 2008, by  Paul M Kankul...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Wabash

Many years ago, with the help of the Mt Carmel Library, we started to electronically archive the WPA Cemetery Recordings that were recorded in the 1930’s. I’ve never been to Mount Carmel, but if I ...

Re: SHUE, Jacob Posted on: 03 Jun 2009, by  MidMdRoots

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Adams

...would have been born before 1802. Frederick Co, Maryland - Chancery Court Abstracts John KOONTZ vs SHUH/SHUE/SHOE/SHOEH Family - Foreclosure [4 Sep 1815 MSA S512- 3025; 1/36/3/91-2941; 2 folders] Joh...

Joseph Shue,b abt 1783,son of Joseph Shuh, Shenandoah, VA Posted on: 09 Feb 2010, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Shue

...Elizabeth Holtz in 1807, prob. Shenandoah, VA. Had dau Catherine, b. 1813. Joseph was son of Joseph Shuh, who was son of Jacob Shuh. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Will share other info.

Wissegerver mar Elizabeth Shuh, 1810-20? Posted on: 10 Feb 2010, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Wisecarver

Searching for the husband of Elizabeth Shuh, who was b. late 1700s in Shenandoah, VA. Elizabeth was dau of Jacob Shuh who d. bef 1785 in Shenandoah. They may have used the name "Wisecarver" Does ...

Looking for Margaret Shue Stennett born abt 1836 Posted on: 18 Aug 2009, by  Dev_Hobbins

Surnames > Shue

I've been trying to connect the Schuhs, Shuhs, Shews, Shoes for years as well. It would have been wonderful if they had been allowed to fill out the census themselves vs others writing down what they...

Re: Jacob Shuh (Son Philip), Shenandoah Co. VA Posted on: 29 Jul 2010, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about that branch. Good luck!

SHUH Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Joanne Loyd

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

Franzel SCHUH b. 1910 married Anni NESER. He was a goldsmith by trade and probably died around Munich in 1973. One known child Ingrid.

Jacob Shew Posted on: 10 Nov 2010, by  CynthiaSouthe...

Any info on my gggrandfater Jacob Shew would be greatly appreciated. Born abt 1842 in Baltimore, Md; married Margaret Taylor 1866; 1900 census taken on June 5th has Jacob and Magaret living in Howard ...

Christian & Eva Ritter Miller Posted on: 02 Jul 2011, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Miller

Miller, Mary, b.Jan 18, 1818; d.Oct. 2, 1889, daughter of Christian & Eva Ritter Miller Miller,Charles, b. Aug. 9, 1815; d. Nov. 8, 1893, son of Christian and Eva Ritter Miller found in a book ...

Dimock Records Posted on: 07 Jan 2012, by  MarilynRoth58

Surnames > Schoenfelder

...Margar. FERGUSON, conv., d/o Roger FERGUSON & Myrtl_ WILLIAMS Petrus, s/o Mathiae KOSTER & Eva SHUH, m. 4 June 1912, Magdalena HOHN, dau/o Jacob HOHN & Magdalena GERHARD Raymond, s/o Nic. &...

Benjamin Shue/Shoe/Shew, b.1758VAorPA, mar.Mary Seibert Posted on: 18 Oct 2011, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Shue

...lived in Shenandoah, VA until abt mid-1800s then moved to Cambria, PA. Believe Benjamin was son of Jacob Shuh, who was in PA, then Shen., VA, & d abt 1785. Mary Seibert was dau of John Bernhard Seiber...

Re: Clifford Dean Shew Posted on: 16 Jan 2012, by  cavenaugh

Surnames > Shew

If you can connect to the Shuh/Shue lines from Shenandoah County, VA, or the Shoe/Shew lines from Guilford or Wilkes County, NC I have a lot of data on those lines. Michael Cavenaugh cavenaugh@aol.com

Re: SURNAME SCHOO Posted on: 18 Feb 2012, by  PaSain

Surnames > Schoo

...http://www.houseofnames.com/Schoo-history?A=54323-292 Spelling variations of this family name include:Shoo, Schuh, Schuck, Shuh, Schuch, Shook, Schug, Schewe, Schugh, Schuhman, Schuhmann, Schuckman etc. ...

Benjamin Shue/Shoe/Shew, b.1758VAorPA, mar.Mary Seibert Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Shoe

Seeking info re Benjamin Shoe, son of Jacob Shuh, who moved away from Shenandoah, VA abt 1800-03 after a court case. Did he go to Cambria Co, PA? Did he go to OH or NC? Did he die soon after? He and Ma...

Re: Mike Cavanaugh, Shue/Shoe/Shew researcher, 1990s Posted on: 28 Oct 2011, by  MichaelCavena...

Surnames > Shew

...and happy to share what I have. The connection between the Shoe lines in Guilford County, NC and the Shuh lines from Shenandoah County, VA are not yet linked, but I think they should be..... Michael Ca...

Re: Mike Cavanaugh, Shue/Shoe/Shew researcher, 1990s Posted on: 04 Nov 2011, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Shew

Hi Mike -- I think that Jacob Shuh d. 1785 VA, was the son of John Jacob Schuh, who immigrated to PA with his parents, Ulrich Schuh, b. 1685 in Germany & Anna Elizabetha Kiessling, 1691 Ger., arriv. ...

Re: Mike Cavanaugh, Shue/Shoe/Shew researcher, 1990s Posted on: 28 Oct 2011, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Shew

...family nearby. I have found a lot of family info abt. many of the other bros & sisters of the Jacob Shuh family, & I believe I have info about Jacob Shuh's ancestry in PA. Will be glad to share ...

Henry Kuntz m. May Anona Riblet, b.Feb. 25, 1891, md. July 2, 1920 Posted on: 02 Jul 2011, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Kuntz

Christian Riblet (b. 1761 Pa.) Descendants Henry Kuntz m. May Anona Riblet, b.Feb. 25, 1891, md. July 2, 1920 found in a book on HeritageQuestOnline – not in my line as far as I know Title: Descen...

Re: Marriages for daughters of Ulrich Schuh, immig. 1733 PA Posted on: 27 May 2013, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Schuh

...sometimes to hide themselves from the authorities. My maiden name was Shue and we've found others using Shuh, Shoe, Shew and probably others. The old tales that the immigration authorities changed new i...

per page