Search the Boards

Search Results for "Shuh" - 79 Messages

per page

GARNERO, Robert Posted on: 03 May 1998, by Nancy Durham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Association in 1953. He enjoyed golf, bowling, and kids sports. Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Cathy Shuh of Wilsonville; a son, Robert of Mountain View, CA; a brother, Ron of Port Angeles, WA; t...

HOLLER Posted on: 07 Sep 1998, by  kappsfish

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Catawba

Need info on 1st wife of JOHN HOLLER, who is believed to be SALLIE SHOE / SHEW / SHUE / SHUH ; believe she gave birth to at least 3 children in Catawba ca. early to mid 1780s; possibly died between 1785 a...

Philip Shew Posted on: 22 Dec 1999, by  aspca

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilkes

Glad you are on the net! I have nothing new, but am sure Philip Shew was connected to the Jacob Shuh of Shenandoah County VA whose estate papers were dated 1785. Currently am collecting anything I can on ...

Solomon Shuh Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  Sudlow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

Looking for family of Solomon Shuh (also possibly Schuh). b. abt 1804. Have found possible link to Solomon Shuh and Magdelena Koontz in MLD. but MLD suggests I post here too. My solomon married an Eliza (b. a...

Jacob Shuh/Shew - Shenandoah Co VA Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  aspca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

Jacob Shuh died in Shenandoah County, and his estate papers were dated 1785. He had a large family, and I believe his sons Jabez and Philip were in York County at one point. Jacob's daughter Sabina, born ...

John Graham Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by C.L. Weidemeyer

I have a John W. Graham born in York Pa, son of William &Martha Shuh Graham, who was born 26 Nov 1829 and died 25 July 1898. See Descendants of William Graham from Scotland, Mifflin Press, Columbia, P...

Return of Captain Sherers Company of York County in the year 1782 Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  J_Peppler

Return of Captain Sherers Company of York County in the year 1782 (Col. Remer's Battalion) Surname First name Rank --------------- -------------- ------ Albrid Henng P 8th Amspachar George Jr P 7th B...

PhillipSchuh,1741,Poss.Germ,PA? Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Schuh

Looking for any info Phillip Schuh, b Xmas 1741, possibly Germany or PA? Phillip listed births and some deaths of children in his Germannn-lanuage Bible: Jacob 1773, Martha 1775-1778, Phillip 1779-177...

John or Moritz Selle Posted on: 06 May 2001, by  lhizer

Surnames > Selle

Am looking for any information on Moritz Selle born in Germany, we think, and was married to Anna Shuh who was born in Trier Germany. He died in 1894. Thank you

Joseph Shue,son of PhilipShue/MaryAnnBushong Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  JSB371

Surnames > Shue

...Columbiana, OH. They both d. in Wood OH and are buried there. Philip may be the son of Joseph Shue/Shuh who died in Shenandoah, VA 1817. This Joseph was son of Jacob Shuh, who died abt 1785 in Shenandoah a...

EHLINGERS in Oconto Co., WI -- see this site Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by colleen

Surnames > Ehlinger

http://www.rootsweb.com/~wioconto/ehlinger.htm In the Oconto Co. Families section, see new info on EHLINGER including Shuh, Hammes, Simmons, Burger, Foth, Yekel, Ederer, Catencamp/Kotencamp, Berg, Schem...

Re: George Robb Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by  57lady

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

...Zanesville, Ohio and that one of his sisters (Anna) lived in the area and we think she was married to a Shuh. We also were told that Mary (another sister) was living in Columbus, Oh. But I have came to...

Julia/Felix/John/Maggie/Alice O'neal in Manchester and Cincinnati OH Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  MARGIEWELLWOO...

Surnames > Oneal

Julia and Felix O'neil lived in manchester oh felix's parents: john and maggie or mappie daughter alice b 1870 in cincinnati oh married charles ross bynum tabb of cobb switch(columbus)MS ties to SE I...

Jacob Shuh/Shue, b. Germany, d 1785 Shenandoah, VA Posted on: 02 Mar 2003, by  Shuetree

Surnames > Shue

Looking for info re: Jacob Shuh/Shue, who died bef 29 Dec 1785, Shenandoah, VA. He was b. in Germany and married bef 1752 in VA or PA. His wife, name unknown, died abt 1785 in Shenandoah, VA also.

Joseph Shuh/Shue, mar 1781 probably Shenandoah, VA Posted on: 02 Mar 2003, by  Shuetree

Surnames > Shue

Looking for info re: Joseph Shuh/Shue, son of Jacob Shuh. Joseph married bef 1781, probably in Shenandoah, VA, and died bef 1817, probably in Shenandoah. He may have had a son named Philip, b. 1785, Shenan...

TING & SONG from HUBEI & ANHUI PROVINCES, CHINA Posted on: 26 Jun 2003, by Wendy Song Thompson

Localities > Asia > China > General

My grandparents are Song Shuh Czeng (Seng) and Ting Kong Shake. My grandmother (Ting) is from the Hubei province. My grandfather (Song) is from the Anhui province. They fled to Burma/Myanmar to avoid...

Carroll & Shue Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by  SandiWhitty40

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

James (Robert?) Carroll, born abt 1807 VA, married Mary Ann Shue, born abt 1818 VA, 1835 in Frederick Co, VA. By 1836 they were in OH where their first child was born. I am trying to find any family...

Re: LOCKMILLER/LOUGHMILLER/LOCHMILLER History Posted on: 17 Nov 2004, by Michael F. Cavenaugh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

...County, IN; buried in Bethlehem Cemetery, Jackson Township, Washington County, IN, daughter of Jacob SHUH. Notes for John B. LOUGHMILLER His will was dated 11 Aug 1814, and he was named as deceased in...

Re: marriage Bond rec of Daniel Nomacher and Christena Shoe Posted on: 09 Aug 2002, by  Michael_Caven...

Surnames > Shoe

Christina Shuh was born 27 Mar 1780, a daughter of Jacob Shuh/Shoe/etc. Her husband was known as Daniel Nunemaker.

Ittners from Oberfeldbrecht Germany Posted on: 03 Aug 2006, by  jc_hathaway

Surnames > Ittner

...could be: Johann Georg ITTNER born about 1772. Mother’s given name and surname could be: Maria Margarete SHUH born about 1772. Date of Marriage: about 1802 in Oberfeldbrecht, Germany. His occupation: Fa...

Re: Abraham & Barbara (Albright) MOYER Posted on: 10 Oct 2006, by Helen Bingleman

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Haldimand

...involvement with Hoover Heritage Association. Moses and Anna had only one child Osborne, and he and Lavinah Shuh were married late in life and had no descendants. I suspect there is not a picture of Barb...

Jacob Shuh/Shue/Shoe, 1785, Shenandoah, VA, WILL Posted on: 23 Oct 2006, by Janet Shue Browne

Surnames > Shue

...Will of Jacob Shoe, Certified December Court 1785, Shenandoah, VA. This seems to be the will of Jacob Shuh, whose estate was settled and a bond posted on 29 Dec 1785. "1782 the 5th of May. The La...

John Shue in Mercer Co in 1845 Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by  aspca

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mercer

John Shue bought 80 ac. in Marion Co OH on 12 Aug 1833, and 39.3 ac. in Mercer Co OH on 1 Jun 1845. I am interested in the ancestors and descendants of this line, and have earlier histories of SHEW/et...

RHYNE Posted on: 15 Aug 2000, by  Howard_Rhyne

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Gaston

ANCESTORS OF THE RHYNE FAMILY in Europe The early records of our RHYNE ancestors are found in a Church in Blankenloch, near the city of Karlsruhe Germany. The REINAU name first appears when ANNA MARIA...

HALLER/HOLLER Posted on: 07 Sep 1998, by  kappsfish

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lincoln

...Lincoln Co., possibly with brother Zachariah Holler,Jr., in 1780's; John had wife named SALLIE SHEW/SHUE/SHUH/SHOE; need info re: Sallie S. Holler; possibly died & buried in Lincoln Co., pre -1790; fa...

Re:Ervin-Pullen Cash Grocery - Ft. Smith (Italian Descendants!!) Posted on: 22 Dec 2003, by  Cyd868

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

My GGGrandfather Salvatore Cash owned a grocery store. He once owned a farm in Bryan, TX or Waco, TX and my father is unsure of where the store was exactly since he was a small child at the time. The...

Shuh Family Posted on: 10 Aug 2003, by  honeebear4

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > La Porte

Looking for any info on the Shuh Family, would like to find any living relatives.

Shuh Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by Mary Saggio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Ozaukee

From “The Cedarburg Weekly News” (Ozaukee County) Wednesday, August 30, 1887 SAUKVILLE: The only child of John Shuh Jr. died last Sunday of summer complaint.

SHUH/SHOE/SHEW/SHUE Posted on: 29 Aug 1998, by  kappsfish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Shenandoah

Looking for info on this family; I know that a JACOB SHUH died before 1785 in Shenandoah Co.; trying to find info on other family members, particularly a SALLIE SHUH/SHEW who married a JOHN HALLER / HOLLER. P...

Shue/Shuh/Schuh/Shew etc. Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  jansbrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Shenandoah

Hello Rick -- I descend from Shuh/Shue family in Shenandoah Co, VA. The earliest known was Jacob Shuh who died abt 1785. A son Augustine Shue was in Lancaster in 1800 and York by 1810, dying there 1818. There...

Balthasar Klinedinst Posted on: 31 Oct 1999, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

I'm researching surname Shue (Shuh, Schuh, Shew, Shoe, etc) in VA and PA, trying to locate info about my gr-gr-gr-fa Philip Shue. I am told that there might be a connection with Balthasar Klinedinst, who ...

Philip Shue, son of Jacob Shuh? Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

Dear Mike -- I'm very interested in seeing what you have about a Jacob Shuh from Shenandoah, VA. Hope, hope, hope that it's my gr-gr-gr-grandfather Philip's family. Please e-mail me at Shuetree@aol.com.

Re Jacob Shuh Posted on: 25 Apr 2000, by C. Max Shew

Surnames > Klinedinst

...greatly appreciate your sending me any and all information on the Jacob,son Philip and grandson Benjamin Shuh that you have listed on the Family History pages that was found in those estate papers of 1785...

Re: Jacob Shuh (Son Philip), Shenandoah Co. VA Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by  JSB371

Surnames > Klinedinst

Hi Betty -- Sorry, I don't know of a Fannie Shue in this family of Shuh/Shue/Shoe/etc. Suggest you contact Mike Cavenaugh (Cavenaugh@aol.com) -- he might be able to help you. Good Luck!

Re: Jacob Shuh Connection to Jacob Shue Posted on: 14 Jan 2002, by  aspca

Surnames > Klinedinst

...several Shue surnames in the 1860 census, but have not been able (yet) to connect your line to the Jacob Shuh/Shue family that I am working on (of the same general area). I will keep trying.

Balthasar and descendents Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  jansbrow

Surnames > Klinedinst

...What is the name of the earliest Shue connected with B's line? My earliest Shue may have been Jacob Shuh who died about 1785 in Shenandoah, VA. He was probably well along in years, because he had a large ...

John Holler & Sallie Shoe/Shuh/Shew Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by  kappsfish

Surnames > Holler

Many, many descendants of John Holler have heard the same story of Sallie. Unfortunately, there is absolutely NO proof! Joanne Holler Atay researched this family for many years and never "found&q...

Re: Lorenz Wagner in OH Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by Susan

Surnames > Wagner

...immigrated from Stausburg, France. Mary Locker, I believe, was his second wife. His first was Elizabeth Shuh. Let's talk privately. I have a story Laurence wrote about why they left Strausburg. You can ...

Schuckmann,/Schuckman/Shuckman/Shoopman Posted on: 07 Jan 2003, by Delores

Surnames > Shookman

...Arms contains Silver shield with a knight holding a pike. Spelling variations include: Schuh, Schuck, Shuh, Schuch, Shook, Schug, Schewe and many more. First found in Bavaria, where the name was ancien...

Re: Samuel KOONS Posted on: 03 May 2005, by  schuvalas

Surnames > Koons

Sally, If you check out "HISTORY OF FREDERICK COUNTY, MARYLAND: FROM THE EARLIEST SETTLEMENTS TO THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR BETWEEN THE STATES" by T J C William ... Vol II, L R Titsworth &...

need info on nicholas schoue Posted on: 05 Apr 2002, by  ru2stones1

Surnames > Schue

Need to know if any body knows any thing on schoue family the name is spelled schoue,schue,shuh.oliver shuh from mich john schoue from mo.nicholas schoue from mo.charles schue from mo.

Re: "Nip" Schnerr, dau Jacob Schnerr/Anna Barbara Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by  crfarmer1

Surnames > Schnerr

Hi Janet, Nip Snarr was my 4th. great grandmother, that was married to Joseph Shuh. I came down the line by way of their son Joseph Shue that married Elizabeth Holtz, their daughter Catherine Shue / Shew ...

"Nip" Schnerr, dau Jacob Schnerr/Anna Barbara Posted on: 28 Aug 2003, by  Shuetree

Surnames > Schnerr

Looking for info about "Nip" Schnerr/Snarr, who mar. Joseph Shue bef 1781 probably in Shenandoah, VA. I believe she was the dau of Jacob Schnerr and Anna Barbara (Barbara may be the surname...

Frederick in Ohio, Joseph, Josephine, Jasper, Posted on: 08 Jan 2007, by  Roberta Litch...

Surnames > Frederick

...searching for the parents of the Joseph (1824- 1899). Hoping to make a connection. Also the Josephine Shoe (Shuh) parents. Joseph and Josephine had children Tracy, John, Joseph, Clement, Franklin or Fran...

Barbara LEIB Posted on: 21 Mar 2007, by  jrl81450

Surnames > Leib

Seeking spouse and dates for Barbara LEIB, dau. of Abraham LEIB and Elizabeth SHUH (m: 27 Oct 1812, Lancaster, PA). Barbara listed as deceased on Abraham's Erie Co., NY. LWAT by 1865. Barbara's dau. Susa...

List of early descendants of Jonathan Kittrell, flourished 1704-1740's northeastern NC area, Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Kittrell

The other list omitted too many middle names. This one does better on that item and so makes it easier to find your ancestor. Use the Edit and Find method from your main tool bar. Name----------Poss...

For your information if it is of any use. Posted on: 16 Dec 2007, by  ChesterShew

Surnames > Shoffner

My Shew Line is as follows: 1.Johan Antonaus Shew (Shuh) to Annie Marie Klur Immigrated to NYS in 1755: Children: 2.Andre Heronimus (Hirem) Shew 1739 - 1825 Possible other offspring. Died in Gilboa, Scho...

George Friedrich and Anna Barbara Pfund of Schauerhim, Germany Posted on: 28 Feb 2008, by  Ann Marie Mid...

Surnames > Wunder

I am looking for information about George and Anna Pfund in Germany. Anna Barbara's maiden name was Schuh. May be Schauerheim, Germany. Their son, Johan Ernst Pfund, was born May 7, 1801 in Schauerh...

Re: Frederick, Friedrich, Burger, Schuh, Shoe cemetery records Posted on: 10 Mar 2008, by  irishmurr

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Huron

Hi Marj, Here goes. Page 142 lists burials in Steuben Cemetery, Greenfield Township. Section 3 - Row 6: FRANKART, Paul 1918 - FRANKART, Gertrude (Trudy) A. 1920 - 1984. Pages 240, 234 and 247...

Re: Wilhelm August SCHUH & Jessie BUTLER Posted on: 11 May 2008, by  J_Hendricks

Surnames > Schuh

...retirement Apartments where we lived (Spokane, WA). Vickie, a descendant of Jessie Butler and Wilhelm Shuh, has since moved to the Washington Coast. E-mail me with your contact information and I will tr...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions