Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRANTHAM" - 969 Messages

per page

TRANTHAM/TRENTHAM Posted on: 30 Aug 1998, by Patti Trantham

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Macon

I am trying to locate information on the Trantham families or Trentham) of Macon County, North Carolina.

Edward B. Earle Posted on: 27 Dec 1998, by Goodspeed's Biographies

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Clay

...drugs valued at $1,000, and is also a much esteemed citizen. September 15, 1887, he married Miss Clemmie Trantham, a native of Clay County, Ark. Both he and wife are members of the Cumberland Presbyterian Chu...

MICHAEL, TRANTHAM Posted on: 22 Jan 1998, by debbra szymanski

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

I am researching the family of Joseph C. TRANTHAM (son of Martin TRANTHAM) who was b. 2 May 1798 Rowan Co., NC. d. 24 Aug 1866 Greene Co., MO. He married Sarah Ann MICHAEL (daughter of Nicholas MICHAEL) on 15 Aug 182...

Davidson Co. Surnames Posted on: 06 Dec 1998, by Sandra Milton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

Any information on these surnames in Davidson Co is needed.

Need information about service of Martin Trentham, 1st NC Regiment, Bowmans Co. Posted on: 29 Aug 1998, by Barry

Topics > Military > American Revolution > NorthCarolina

Trantham(aka Trentham), Martin Served in Revolutionary War with 1st NC Regt., Bowman's Co. All I know is that he was a Private, and I would like to know more about his service or that of his company. email...

Tranthams of Missouri Posted on: 30 Dec 1998, by Jerry N. Waddell

Surnames > Trantham

Good morning, Trantham researchers. Since most of us are probably descended from Martin Trantham in some way, I suspect a lot of the traffic with this vehicle will go in that direction. I must tell you right now that...

Martin Trantham Posted on: 30 Dec 1998, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Trantham

The descendants of Martin Trantham are at a website and go down the line as far as my father, William Ira Trantham, jr. It is not complete. I am interested in whether or not anyone has any information on Ira Trantham, son o...

Descendants of Martin Trantham Family Tree Posted on: 30 Dec 1998, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Trantham

The site of the best family tree on Martin Trantham, Staffordshire, is at

Ira Trantham 27th Ark Inf. CSA Posted on: 27 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Topics > Military > Civil War > Arkansas > General

Searching for information on Ira Trantham. Believed dead in 1863

Ira Trantham Posted on: 27 Jan 1999, by Mark Miller

The Roster of Arkansas Confederate Civil War troops lists Ira Trantham as a private in Company E, 27th Arkansas Infantry with a reference that he also served in Adams' Infantry Battalion.

Trantham and Batten familes Posted on: 01 Feb 1999, by W.W.Cooper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Crockett

...searching for information on the parents of my grandmother and grandfather. My grandfather was Sidney J. Trantham. He attended church at Pearces Chapel in the 1880 time frame. He had brothers named Robert L. ...

Patrick D. Gilchrist Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by Sandra Milton

Looking for any financial or personal papers held by Patrick D. Gilchrist. In particular, I am seeking an inventory of his agricultural assets or tax papers reporting the value of property held by him...

Patrick D. Gilchrist Posted on: 02 Feb 1999, by Sandra Milton

Looking for any financial or personal papers held by Patrick D. Gilchrist circa 1850-60. In particular, I am seeking an inventory of his agricultural assets or tax papers reporting the value of proper...

Lindseys in Smith County and Kaufman County, Texas Posted on: 23 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Lindsay

...second wife. They had five children. Nora Elizabeth Fender was my grandmother, wife of William Ira Trantham, Sr.

Nicholson/Trantham - NC Posted on: 06 Jan 1999, by Debbra A. Szymanski

Surnames > Nicholson

...the parents of Amelia NICHOLSON b. 1770, d. 1810 Rowan Co., NC. Amelia was the first wife of Martin TRANTHAM b. 1774 Weakley Co., TN, d. 1824 Davidson Co., NC. Martin and Amelia were married 6 Apr 1795 in Sal...

James Thomas LONG Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Jim Long

Surnames > Long

...document I have on him is his marriage license dated 1883 in Carroll Co., Arkansas to Elzettie Rebeca TRANTHAM. James moved back to Missouri where the first 5 children were born, then to Indian Territory wher...

James Thomas LONG Posted on: 01 Mar 1999, by Jim Long

Surnames > Long

Thanks Bev, Maybe someday we will be able to tie them together. I'll share anything I might get in the way of responses with you. Stay in touch, Jim Long

L. D. Harrington, abt 1850, Sullivan Co MO Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by Tammy Sharp

Surnames > Harrington

...1880. Family moved to Choctaw Nation Indian Territory around 1900. Husband: Harrington, L. D. Wife: Trantham, Matilda Supposedly had 5 children. Child: Harrington, Burch Buried: Fort Towson, Oklahoma Chi...

Mary Oliver m Ira Trantham Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Oliver

I am seeking information on Mary Oliver m Ira Trantham, who had four children Susan, Jeff Wilson, and John Trentham/Trantham. She died in Dallas Texas in 1913 and buried at Oakland Cemetary. Her daughter Susan marr...

Trantham's Posted on: 06 May 1999, by  NevaMcGuire11

Surnames > Oliver

I'm looking for a John Trantham that married Jennie Warren. He was born in Ms. and she was born in Mo. They had 7 children in Fort Worth, Texas. Is this your John? Thanks for any help Neva in Oregon

RE; GRANDMOTHER Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  JoyTrantham76

Surnames > Emily

...who might be able to help you, at least how you might find info. Please e-mail me at; jade@kna.to Joy Trantham

Trantham Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by Karen Fesler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Pemiscot

Looking for information on my great-grandparents who died in Caruthersville in 1933 & 34: Lonnie Trantham and Eliza Plunk Trantham

WHITAKER BOOK Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by  gbcgbc

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Wright

Book: WHITAKERS 1086-1990 by: Bill WHITAKER Pub: KENTUCKE IMPRINTS BEREA, KY 40403 Library of Congress Number ISBN 0-935680-51-9 on Wright Co MO Web site: 1850 Wright Co Mo Census #210-210 househol...

Looking Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by Margaret H Champion

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Rutherford

...listed surnames who in late 1800s and early 1900s lived in Rutherford, Polk Counties North Carolina. Trantham, Thomason, Suttles and Henderson lated moved to Cherokee and Spartanburg Counties, SC.

Ira Trantham, 27th Ark. Inf Posted on: 28 Jul 1999, by Bill Trantham

I am seeking information on Ira Trantham, 27th Arkansas Inf. He was from Green Forest, the son of Johnathan Trantham and Elizabeth Cunningham. He was survived by his wife, Mary Oliver.

Mercado Rodriguez - Isabela, PR Posted on: 31 Jul 1999, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...was the widower of Maria Romero Mercado. Surviving are three daughters, Sonia M. Racey and Marta M. Trantham, both of Sumter, and Xiomara M. Roy of Summerville; three grandchildren; and two great-grandchildr...

need parents for Florence Roseann TEAGUE-TRANTHAM Posted on: 20 Sep 1999, by Robbin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Union

I am searching for parents of Florence Roseann Teague who later married J. Trantham. Her family is from Union (later Fannin County) Thanks!

James M. Chitwood Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by Melissa

Surnames > Chitwood

Looking for information regarding James M. Chitwood, born 1815 in Tennessee; married Harriett Ross, born 1817 in Tennessee. Children: John, born 1842 in Georgia; William M. born 11-17-1844 in Georgia;...

Harriett Ross Posted on: 11 Sep 1999, by Melissa

Surnames > Ross

Looking for information on Harriett Ross, born 1817. Married James M. Chitwood. Daughter Laura E. Chitwood, born 1-13-1857, married John L. Fulks, born 8-12-1855. Other children include John, born 184...

Joe Emily Posted on: 16 Oct 1999, by  @@flowers@bri...

Surnames > Emily

...married Chris's son, George, who was obviously named after Chris's dad George. I have heard from a Joy Trantham who told me that George (Chris's dad) was the son of Manuel Victorie Amily. Victorie(a) was a S...

Rickman Posted on: 11 Dec 1999, by Becky Wilson

Surnames > Cogdill

I have a Merritt Rickman in my familytree. He was the son of Jesse Mary Trantham Rickman they lived in Rowan Co, NC in Mills River Vally. Merritt was born as a twin in Buncombe CO, NC in 29 Jan 1828 Marrie...

Trantham family Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by  feslers

Surnames > Trantham

Hello, Our family is now in Missouri. My grandfather, Lewie Gilbert Trantham was born in TN. His father was Lonnie Primm Trantham also born in TN. Mother was Eliza Plunk Trantham. If you have any information, I would apprec...

Trantham surname Posted on: 05 Sep 1999, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Trantham

I am also interested in Tranthams in Tennessee. My Great-grandmother was Mittie Trantham White, married first to Dr. Joseph E. White. They moved to Texas. There were 3 children from this union, including my g...

Trantham Posted on: 11 Sep 1999, by Connie Presler

Surnames > Trantham

I would be willing to exchange info on the Trantham from Ark,Ok, NC. They were my g-g-grandparents. Caladonia T.Trantham was the dug. of John Trantham amd Mary Ann Hartsoe.

TRANTHAM / BRANTLEY Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by  JoyTrantham76

Surnames > Trantham

Searching family history for John Allen & Margaret Ann [BRANTLEY] TRANTHAM. Born 1843 & 1845-TN. AR> TX> OK. Contact me e-mail jade@kna.to or; Joy Trantham P.O.Box 372 Stanfield, AZ 85272-0372

Trantham Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by  feslers

Surnames > Trantham

Hello, I am looking for information on my great-grandfather, Lonnie Primm Trantham born in TN. He married Eliza Plunk. I do not have any information that you are looking for, but would appreciate any help fro...

TRANTHAM search... Posted on: 15 Jul 1999, by Sidney Michael Trantham

Surnames > Trantham

...some information about my family tree. I'm adopted, so I have few facts. My name is Sidney Michael Trantham, born 12/15/68 in Schenectady, NY. My father's name is Sidney Thomas Trantham and I believe he was raised ...

Surname Trantham Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Trantham

My maternal grandfather's mother's name was Mittie Trantham. She married Dr. Joseph E. White, who was my great-grandfather. They moved to Texas, where Jos. White died. She then returned to her original home, ...

Trantham surname Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Trantham

update on Mittie Trantham White. She was a teacher and music teacher. Her mother's name apparently WAS Mary Elizabeth Trantham, and her husband's name was Ephrium. He is identified as her FIRST husband.

update on Mittie Trantham Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Caroline Nadell

Surnames > Trantham

I have a death record for my grandfather that lists his mother's name as Mittie Smith Trantham, and a handwritten death notice (also the newspaper obit based on it) that says "Blackburn, Mrs. James, nee ...

Trantham Posted on: 22 Sep 1999, by Melissa Robins

Surnames > Trantham

Does anyones line cross over to my ggrandmother, Minnie Maybelle Trantham, born 6-16-1891(?) died 3-25-1963, married Thomas Aaron "Tom" Fulks.

Trantham,Watson Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Wanda Watson-Delp

Surnames > Trantham

Mary Adeline Trantham b.1824 TN., married Samuel Watson. Children: Wesley, Sarah O., Thomas H., Lucinda, Zachariah, Zilpha A., Nancy S. A., Samuel Hansford, Martha. Mary and some of the children moved from Le...

Mary (Polly) Trantham Posted on: 13 Dec 1999, by  DStraggi

Surnames > Trantham

Hello Everyone, I am looking for information on my Great, Great Grandmother Mary (Polly) Trantham born 3-13-1833, she married Hiram Grubb on 1-20-1852.They had one child to my knowledge,a boy named Levi Jile...

C.T. J. [PERSONS] TRANTHAM Posted on: 18 Dec 1999, by  JoyTrantham76

Surnames > Trantham

I'm looking for the family of: Claborne T. Joanna [PERSONS]TRANTHAM. Claborne-b-May 1854-MS. Joanna --b-Dec 1859-AR. Married--m-8 Aug 1880-Lincoln Co.,AR. Trying to complete the family history. e-mail---jade...

Joseph or John E. Trantham Posted on: 19 Dec 1999, by patt thomas

Surnames > Trantham

I am searching for any info on Joseph or John E. Trantham of Ga. or N.C. He married Mary Grant.

William J Trantham Posted on: 21 Dec 1999, by S Stack

Surnames > Trantham

I am trying to contact this individual. His birth name is Billy Joe Trantham DOB 4-23-38 (Not 100% sure of this date). His father was Clinton Trantham who died 1975 in CA. His mother was Mary Williams (also not 100%...

Trentham or Trantham of North Carolina Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by Patt Thomas

Surnames > Trantham

Seeking info about John E. Trantham born 1843/44. Married Mary M. Grant in N.C.on Nov.18,1866.Later moved to Fannin Co. Ga. Would like to find some information on John's parents.

Absolom Trentham (Trantham) Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by cyndi Maupin

Surnames > Trantham

I am looking for a connection for Absolom Trentham (Trantham) b.1770 SC? married to Mary Williams. I have unsubstanuated information that he is related to the Martin Trantham line, son of Martin and Anne Pickens. Any...

Absolom Trentham Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Bill Trantham

Surnames > Trantham

He was one of four children of Martin Trantham b1730 in NC and married to Anne Pickens. I am at a loss to any children he and Mary Williams may have had. I would be interested in finding the descent line from...

John A TRANTHAM / Margaret A BRANTLEY Posted on: 01 Jun 1999, by  JoyTrantham76

Surnames > Trantham

I would like to hear from persons related to John Allen & Margaret Ann [ BRANTLEY ] TRANTHAM for family history.TN>>AR>OK>>TX._________Joy Trantham, jade@kna.to

per page