Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "TRANTHAM" - 982 Messages

per page

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by  SandyMorrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

...was in McNairy County Tenness? The reason I am asking is that my family may be a descendant of Jessee Trantham, and I am looking for any and all information on Jessee that I can lay my hands on. Thanks in adv...

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 08 Apr 2002, by Jennifer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Genealogical Society (AGS)

Clara Trantham married James M. Pittman Clara was born in Mcnary co. Tenn?

Ernie M. Chandler--Obituary Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

...two stepsons, Wayne Eatherly of Puyallup, Wash., and Larry Eatherly of Siletz; a stepdaughter, Darlene Trantham of Fullerton, Calif.; 10 grandchildren; 16 great-grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews....

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  fhc3330850

Sally, call me...it's your Aunt Shelley; I have lots of new info for you. By the way, Darrell was b. in 1919 in Jim Fork Township of Midland, Sebastian, AR

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 27 Sep 2001, by sally montes

...arkansas as well. my great grandfather was born in 1901 and was from arkansas. his name was darrell trantham. he produced a BIG family. i am not sure about the history before him, i havent been able to find m...

Trantham arkansas Posted on: 05 May 2001, by DJ

Searching for The Tranthams from Hollis,Tennessee moved to Arkansas in the 1900. Richard was the father ,George was the son. ANY information. DJ

MAE VIOLA TRANTHAM Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lincoln

NEWS-TIMES, NEWPORT, OR DEC. 22, 1999 A-11 Mae Trantham Mae Viola Trantham, 83, of Siletz (LINCOLN CO.) died Dec. 18, 1999. She was born in Culpepper, Wash. on Oct. 14, 1916. She was a homemaker. She married...

HUFFMAN Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by Joyce Willhoit

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Christian

...book, "A History of Ozark County 1841-1991". They are: (1) Albert Arless HUFFMAN and Cora TRANTHAM, pg. 284, son of Wililam Butler HUFFMAN and Emma Isabella HOLLENSHED. (2) Jarrard B. HUFFMAN (b. 1 ...

COOK, RUBE Posted on: 26 Oct 1999, by Kim Ewers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hamilton

...learn of the death of Mrs. Rube Cook, which took place Wednesday night at 9:30 at the home of Mr. Lee Trantham on the Olin Road. The funeral was held yesterday afternoon; interment in Dry Fork cemetery. Mr. C...

Re: Look Up in Batavia NY Posted on: 23 Jan 2005, by  MBlissLanier

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Genesee

Your post ended up going to me rather than Jodi, who was the original poster seeking the information.

Mary Lucille Koenig Posted on: 06 Feb 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...and husband Clifford, Odessa; one son, Joseph Dwight Dudley and wife Helen,Lebanon; two sisters, Betty Trantham, Springfield, and Vena Paul, Camdenton; one brother, Leon West, Camdenton; six grandchildren; si...

Frank Hendricks & Maybelle Latham (Bosque & Hico-Hamilton Co.) Posted on: 08 Mar 2003, by  S_Nobles95

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hamilton

...above Hendricks couple. Maybelle and Frank were my G-Grandparents through their daughter Vera Hendricks Trantham. They had daughters Vera, Loraine, Barbara, and son Bill and Maybelle had a son from her firs...

THOMPSON FAMILY LINE Posted on: 18 Dec 1998, by Sandi Thompson

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alamance

Hi Cousin, Thank you so much for the information. I'll send you a file on the Paul Cameron Thompson's that I have. Let me know if you receive it or not. I send it directly to you. One thing, Doug's ...

THOMPSON, BALDWIN, TRANTHAM Posted on: 28 Sep 1998, by  Sandi Thompso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alamance

...was Paul Cameron THOMPSON b. 2 Nov 1869 I believe in ORANGE COUNTY, N.C. and Paul married Mary Zella TRANTHAM about 1909 who was from Collins, TX. The Thompson's moved to Corsicana, Texas about 1872. I you ha...

Forrest Trantham - Asheville, NC Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by rj

Surnames > Trantham

I'm looking for information on my wife's grandfather, Forrest Trantham, born in or near Asheville, NC in 1907. Any information would be appreciated.

Obit lookup for Winnie Merle (Davenport) Trantham Posted on: 13 Mar 2003, by Don M. Davenport

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wichita

I need a obit or funeral record for Winnie Merle (Davenport) Trantham, who died in Wichita County in 1981. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Rosie Pauline Bagby Posted on: 24 Apr 2002, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Bagby and wife Linda, Chris Hill,Holly Garcia and husband Frank, Scott Hill and wife Suzie, Tiffany Trantham, Aaron Trantham, Michael Bagby, Michelle Garrard and husband Robert, Richard Browne Jr.,Arminda Browne, Mat...

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 26 Aug 2004, by Barry Trantham

My family is from Greene County Ark. My grandfather was Thomas A. Trantham and he had a sister named Clara who married James Russell. My clara was born on 12/29/1889 and died om Aug 15, 1972. I just return...

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by  SandyMorrow

...able to find your information. Please send a reply to my hope e-mail addy armw1@earthink.net sandy Trantham morrow

Re: Trantham arkansas Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  SandyMorrow

...info that I had sent to her. Thanks for all the trouble you are going to for the info. Thanks Sandy Trantham Morrow

Re: Long in Camden Co Posted on: 24 Jan 2006, by Jim Long

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Camden

Hi, the only info I have on my great grandfather is what i posted. He was James Thomas Long born somewhere in Missouri. I haven't checked message boards in years and do very little research any more....

Long's in Missouri > Arkansas Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Jim Long

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Camden

...somewhere in Missouri in 1856. He moved to Carroll Co., AR at some point and was married there to Elzettie Trantham in 1883. They then moved back to Camden Co., Missouri where their first five children were b...

Re: Liddie Jackson Look up 1880 Census Arkanasas Posted on: 28 Jan 2005, by  morocco2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dunklin

...11 TN At Home NC TN Louanna JACKSON Dau S Female W 9 TN NC TN J. M. TRANTHAM SonL M Male W 29 TN Farmer TN TN Eliza J. TRANTHAM Dau M Female W 18 TN ...

Trentham/Trantham Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Dallas

I have been looking for my great great grandmother for a while. Glad you posted this. Anymore infomation on her or her family?

MARY OLIVER TRENTHAM d.1913 Posted on: 17 Dec 1998, by  Sandi Thompso...

POSTED IN DALLAS MORNING NEWS....SEPTEMBER 14, 1913 PAGE 5, PART 1: TRENTHAM---Mrs. Mary Oliver Trentham died yesterday morning at 12:16 o'clock at the residence of her daughter, Mrs. T. L. Lawhon, 2...

Re: Johnson family Posted on: 20 Jan 2002, by  LeraOldham51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Eastland

I am looking for some info in Eastland Co., 1930-35, about a marriage/annulment or divorce. It will be summer before I make another trip out past Eastland again and I am so anxious to get this going....

Tilmon Lawhon Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Bill Trantham

Tilmon Lawhon married Susan Trantham (Trentham) in Dallas County sometime after 1883. Tilmon lived until ca. 1939 He, Susan and Mary Oliver Trantham (Trentham) are buried at Oakland Cemetary Dallas, Texas. Lawhon wa...

Mary Oliver Trantham Posted on: 23 Jan 1999, by Bill Trantham

I am seeking information on Mary Oliver Trentham, buried at Oakland Cemetary, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas in 1913 as well as her daughter, Susan Trentham Lawhon, d 1934, and also buried there. Susan ...

Trantham's in Drew Co. Posted on: 21 Sep 2003, by  shielagarland...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Laurens

My gggrandfather James Alexander Trantham died in Drew Co. around March of 1890. He was married to Malinda Carolyn Jones and then to a Mary Ann Davis. Trying to locate information on James A. Trantham's fa...

Re: Chickasaw family - Newberry Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  rjhsearch123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...Regards, and you may have any help I can give. Roberta J. Hendricks, Wife to Samuel Newberry was Nancy Trantham.

Lewis A. and Jesee K Jr and Sr Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by  cjupmi

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dallas

Looking for my great and ggrandfathers that were found in the 1860 and 1880 Dallas IA census in Ancestry. I have LEWIS A born in 1846 Adel, Ia d 1935 Timbercross, MO. He was married 3 times. Jesse ...

TRANTHAM, Martha - 15 Aug 1999 Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by jm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Burnet

...do not post queries to this page. From the Citizens Gazette, Wednesday 18 Aug 1999 Martha Virginia Trantham, 81, of Pinehurst, Tx., formerly of Bertram, died Sunday, Aug. 15, 1999. Funeral services will be ...

William T. Burcham in Bosque TX b. TX, children Jesse, Myrtle and Carl Posted on: 19 Apr 2005, by  S_Nobles95

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bosque

...that I know of. He had a second wife and a child named Carl Burcham. William's son Jesse married Mary Trantham and his daughter, Myrtle, married Danile Cyrus Trantham, brother to Mary. Siblings married siblings. ...

Re: James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 01 Jan 2002, by  SandyMorrow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Drew

...answered your e-mail cry for help, I would be glad to help with what info I have on my family. Sandy J. Trantham-Morrow

Re: Looking for Descendants of Jacob Wright b.1774 Botetourt co.? Posted on: 02 Jun 2002, by Gail Wright

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

Thanks Joyce, I have emailed Don Galloway and had exchanged info previously. he and I have about the same. I need to find info on Jacob before 1799 where he was located in Botetourt co. Va. I can't...

James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by Debra

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Drew

...this straight My sister has these people listed some she has docmentation on some not James Alexander Trantham-Carrie Jones -Mary Ann Ruth children T. Henry 1840-1879 Tenn. John 1843 Tenn. William Jackson 1845 Te...

Linda Sue Beam Davis Posted on: 23 Jun 2006, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

...Pine. Also surviving are five grandchildren, Amy Parker, Jim Benge, Jenny Surratt, Dana Holland and Bo Trantham; five great grandchildren, Courtney Holland, Kasey Tilley, Jordan Logan, Ashley Benge and Tanek...

Looking for Descendants of Jacob Wright b.1774 Botetourt co.? Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  gwright3456

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Botetourt

I am looking for anyone who has info on a Jacob Wright B.1774 VA who married Agnes McMullen in Botetourt Co. Va. 1799. I don't know for sure if he was born in Botetourt co. or if he wandered there f...

James Alexander Trantham Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by Debra

...this straight My sister has these people listed some she has docmentation on some not James Alexander Trantham-Carrie Jones -Mary Ann Ruth children T. Henry 1840-1879 Tenn. John 1843 Tenn. William Jackson 1845 Te...

T - Surnames 1876-1899 Posted on: 24 Sep 1998, by Greene County Administrations

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Greene

...1885-93 3 12 Tinsley, Wm. 1885-93 3 25 Tippett, Jas, I 1885-93 3 298 Tookey, Mrs. Ellen 1894-99 4 597 Trantham, Martha 1876-84 Pro Bk 2 96 Trantham, T. J. 1876-84 2 559 Trantham, S. E. 1894-99 4 259 Treadway, Martha 1876-84 ...

Other Pritchett, Duckett, Wells, Freeman, Spears Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Lisa Waddell

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Buncombe

...Pritchett, John C. b. ca 1790 +Margaret Buxton Waddell b. ca 1795; d. b/f 02/1868 DUCKETT - Duckett +Clyde Trantham Duckett, Diane Duckett, Edna +Posey Southern Duckett, Eliza b. 1884 +Marcus Lafayette Wrigh...

Re: Old Records J. R. Trantham Posted on: 27 Jul 2006, by Kimberly Frier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Sullivan

Would this happen to be the J. R. Trantham that is buried in Pollock Cemetery (Cemetery records give no dates but have him as serving Co I 44th Mo Inf - Civil War)? I need info on him. Would appreciate any ...

Ruby Darwin, 74 (1995) Posted on: 01 Jun 2001, by Vicki Burress Roach

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Alcorn

...Darwin of Corinth, Arthur Lee Darwin of Florence, AL and Dale Darwin of Weogufka, AL; 2 sisters, Mary Trantham and Beulah Crum, both of Corinth; 10 grandchildren and 13 great grandchildren. Pallbearers will b...

Annie Fender Trantham Posted on: 06 Jan 2006, by  StefanG1968

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > McDowell

Annie Fender Trantham, age 87 of Marion passed away Tuesday December 27, 2005 at The McDowell Hospital. A native of Madison County, Annie was born on March 1, 1918 and was a daughter of the late L. V. Fender...

Re: Old Records Posted on: 17 Mar 2005, by  jaunita

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Sullivan

There is one mention of J R Trantham, dec'd, in relation to an abstract. Jaunita

Gene White of Galesburg Posted on: 26 Oct 1999, by Caroline Nadell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

...Gene or Eugene White, who was probably born in Texas or Tennessee of Dr. Joseph E. White and Mittie Trantham White, but who lived in Galesburg, Illinois, in the 1940s and 1950s, at least. He had a large famil...

Cleo Virginia Baity Everidge Obit - 19 September 2004 Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by Bunny Horton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davie

...for over 30 years. She was preceded in death by her loving husband, Hubert Everidge; a sister, Vatra Trantham; and a brother, Wade Baity. Surviving are two sisters, Mildred Scott and husband Luther of Winst...

Re: Looking for family info from Rivervale, AR Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Laura

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Poinsett

My family is Trantham from Rivervale/Lepanto AR. How may I help?

Looking for family info from Rivervale, AR Posted on: 03 May 2001, by Jennifer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Poinsett

I cannot find any information on the Trantham family of Rivervale, Poinsett County, AR and I know they were there until after my father was born (after 1945). If anyone could help please let me know.

Re: Thomas Jonston mystery Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by Delores King

I am interested in your Richey Lines. What family are you from? My Richey were in VA, SC, AL and MS.

per page