Search the Boards

Search Results for "Taupier" - 25 Messages

per page

Re: TAPIER FAMILY Posted on: 18 Jul 2004, by  lbcatbaloo5

Surnames > Taupier

My Taupier family line comes from Pawtucket, RI.& Canada!! You had not stated where your family is from. The Info I have is my grandmother, Pemelia Taupier b.1895 in Paw.RI, m. 1921 to Joseph Napoleon Beaulieu ...

Re: TAPIER FAMILY Posted on: 22 Jul 2004, by  lbcatbaloo5

Surnames > Taupier

Yes, Pemelia Taupier was born just on the boarder at Pawtucket, RI and moved to Fall River, Mass. Her family did come from Canada. Just not sure exactly where in Canada. But I've found that some of the Tau...

PHEBEE TAUPIER b. abt 1843 d. April 15, 1931 Posted on: 24 Oct 2004, by Sylvie Bessey

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Eastern Townships

I'm looking for the parents, grandparents etc for Phebee Taupier who married Leon Salois July 18, 1864. The couple lived around Stanhope, Quebec. Her parents are possibly Mathias Taupier and Marie Levesque. Does an...

Re: Donald Fisher,Killin,Perthshire,Scotland cousin of Alexander Posted on: 25 Oct 2004, by  22321321

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Perthshire > General

From what I know, Donald Fisher was born about 1757 which would make sense since Elizabeth Munro was born in 1760. All I know is he was a tailor and he died in NY (probably Albany) in 1799. I know mor...

Re: Jean Joseph Benjamin dit St Aubin m.1793 Josette Lanier dit Bellehumeur Posted on: 20 Jun 2006, by  steno777777

Surnames > St > Aubin

Hi! I think Joseph Benjamin dit St-Aubin married with Josette Lanier dit Bellehumeur, in 1793, is the son of Joseph Benjamin dit St-Aubin and Anne Leblanc who married on November 6, 1769, in CHAMBLY ...

Correction - re: Jean Joseph Benjamin dit St Aubin m.1793 Josette Lanier dit Bellehumeur Posted on: 25 Jun 2006, by  steno777777

Surnames > St > Aubin

... father), was the son of JEAN SIMON BENJAMIN dit ST. AUBIN and Jeanne Vigeant dit Taupier- Larose who married on November 11, 1732, in the Fort St. Louis of Ch...

additional child for Etienne Benjamin dit St-Aubin & Catherine Letourneau Posted on: 06 Jul 2006, by  steno777777

Surnames > St > Aubin

...Cda. This Etienne ST-AUBIN was the son of Jean Simon Benjamin (or St-Aubin) andJeanne Vigeant dit Taupier Larose who ...

Gary Britton Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  alwide

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Britton, Joshua Britton, Jason and Miok Wilkerson, John Walker, Alta and Ayla Britton, Kelly and Daryl Taupier; brother and brother-in-law of Randall and Judith, Claude and Wendy, Aaron and Tracy, Jason and ...

MARCEAU, William A. Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Washington

...(Eurbin) Marceau. He attended schools in Northfield Falls and Barre. On July 3, 1954 he married Jeannette Taupier in St. Monica’s Church in Barre. He began working at Bettercraft Memorials. He retired i...

TAUPIER, Lucienne (nee PAQUET) Posted on: 05 Nov 2000, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Washington

Barre City - Lucienne Paquet Taupier, 92, died June 12, 2000 at Woodridge Nursing Home in Berlin. She was born in Barre November 25, 1907 the daughter of G. Alfred and Yvonne Paquet. She attended school in B...

Re: John Baptiste Vigeant and descendants Posted on: 21 Oct 2002, by  lonpal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

Who was John Baptiste Vigeant parents? I am descended from Louis Vigeant Dit Taupier and Marguerite Stebenne. They had descendants that settled in Berkshire County, Masachusetts as well and I was wondering i...

Re: John Baptiste Vigeant and descendants Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by Lon Palatsky

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Berkshire

Hi Maureen, See my post on the capitives. I wanted to post it so everyone would be notified. Thanks! Lon Palatsky

Re: John Baptiste Vigeant and descendants Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by Lon Palatsky

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/message/an/localities.northam.usa.states.massachusetts.counties.berkshire/930.1.3

...http://www.americaslibrary.gov/jb/colonial/jb_colonial_deerfld_1.html http://users.rcn.com/smartin.javanet/ I am descended from Marie Marguerite Vigeant dit Taupier Marcoux (Daughter of Louis Vigeant dit Taupier a...

Re: Florentin Vigeant Posted on: 19 Sep 2005, by  alysduarte

Surnames > Vigeant

Do you know the birth date of Joseph, son of Florentin? My g-g-g-grandfather was Joseph Taupier, born 1828 in Canada. He married Louisa Lauren(Lorrain) about 1855 in Canada and had 4 children that I know of...

Genevieve Chamberland m. Amable Goyette Posted on: 18 Dec 2000, by Jacques Dupuis

Surnames > Chamberland

...used the name BOILEAU. I belive his grand parents to be Louis Goguet and MARIE GENEVIEVE VIGEANT dit Taupier married 30 Jun 1794 at Pointe-Olivier (St-Mathias). There has been much confusion as to if these i...

Newell Twofoot Posted on: 27 Feb 2008, by  aglenn122

Surnames > Bickford

looking for information regarding this branch of the family

William Kirby m. Sophia Delorme, lived Chttenden Co, VT Posted on: 10 Sep 2008, by  kmkirby0125

Surnames > Kirby

Who were the parents of William Kirby (Corbeil) who married Sophia Delorme, daughter of Stephen and Josephte Vigeant-Taupier? They were enumerated in Colchester, Chittenden Co, VT with Peter and Ange...

Re: Rose PELLETIER m. Francois VIGEANT Posted on: 03 Sep 2009, by  ChristineCook

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Metis > Metis

Did any of your Vigeant's start out with the surname, Vigeant dit Taupier and eventually get shortened to Tupper? There were some in Fall River in the late 1800's/ early 1900's.

Descendants of MATHIAS TAUPIER and MARIE LEVESQUE - includes EDWARD M. TWOFOOT (TAUPIER) Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Jacqueline Sl...

...on EDWARD M. TWOFOOT for several years and was told by the Coaticook Historical Society his name was TAUPIER. Another researcher contacted me yesterday with birth information on EDWARD and some of his sibli...

Re: PHEBEE TAUPIER b. abt 1843 d. April 15, 1931 Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Jacqueline Sl...

Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967 Name: Marie Phebe Taupier, dau MATHIAS TAUPIER and MARIE LEVESQUE [Marie Phabe Taupier] Event Year: 1843 Event: Naissance (Birth) Religion: Catholique ...

Re: IDA EMILIE BICKFORD b. Feb 25 1853 m. EDWARD M. TWOFOOT b. Apr 20 1849 lived Stanstead County Quebec Canada Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Jacqueline Sl...

Surnames > Bickford

NEWELL's paternal grandparents were MATHIAS TAUPIER and MARIE LEVESQUE. See this board for a listing on MATHIAS TAUPIER and his children. It appears that when EDWARD M. TAUPIER was farmed out to an English family they...

Re: Zoe Taupier Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Jacqueline Sl...

Surnames > Taupier

Was ZOE born in Quebec? If so she may have been a child of MATHIAS TAUPIER. Quebec Vital and Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1621-1967 Name: M Z Taupier MARIE ZOE (b. 7 Nov) dau of MATHIAS TAUPIER & MARIE LEVES...

Descendants of MATHIAS TAUPIER & MARIE LEVESQUE. Posted on: 22 Feb 2010, by  Jacqueline Sl...

Surnames > Taupier

Descendants of MATHIAS TAUPIER Generation No. 1 1. MATHIAS2 TAUPIER (UNKNOWN1) was born in Quebec, Canada. He married MARIE LEVESQUE. She was born in Quebec, Canada. Children of MATHIAS TAUPIER and MARIE LEVESQUE ...

Re: Finlay Family from Havana, Cuba area Posted on: 01 Jul 2011, by  taupiers

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

Dear Margaret, My name is Alex Taupier-vandeWater. My grandmother was Amelia vandeWater y Finlay. She was daughter of Concepcion Finlay, and great-niece of Carlos Juan Finlay. Since all family record...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions