Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stella Hal Taylor" - 39 Messages

per page

HALLS, NC>Knox Cnty Posted on: 14 Jul 1999, by Hal Elliott

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

I am looking for the information on the following people (including Frieda Taylor Parrot (sp.), Elizabeth Laws, Robert Mason, Anderson, Maiden, John Evans, and John Evans King): Descendants of Thomas Hall ...

DESCENDANTS OF HALLS AND KINGS from 1850's Posted on: 30 Jul 1999, by Hal Elliott

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Knox

...1864 in Mackey Bend, Knox County, Kentucky. He married SAMANTHA JANE TAYLOR3 18884, daughter of FRANK TAYLOR and SALLY LOGAN. She was born November 1868 in Mackey Bend, Knox County, Kentucky. Notes for PIN...

Taylor/Hall/King and Native Americans Posted on: 14 Jul 1999, by Hal Elliott

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Kentucky

...No. 2 2. PINKNEY ASBURY2 HALL (THOMAS1) was born September 1864 in Kentucky. He married SAMANTHA JANE TAYLOR, daughter of FRANK TAYLOR. She was born November 1868 in Mackey Bend, Kentucky. Notes for PINKNEY ASB...

Elisha P. Hall & Nancy Jane Brown Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by Hal Elliott

Surnames > Hall

...Idaho; died July 1980 in Page, Coconino County, Arizona. She was the daughter of 2. Green Hall and 3. Stella Myrtle King. She married (1) Donald Thomas Kiley Bet. 1940 - 1943 in Las Vegas, Nevada. He was bo...

Thomas>Pinkney: NC to KY to IA Posted on: 21 Jul 1999, by Hal Elliott

Surnames > Hall

I'm looking for help (or offering it) on the following lines. Logan and Taylor, by the way, are said to be of Native American lineages:Descendants of Thomas Hall Generation No. 1 1. THOMAS1 HALL was born ...

BURNS, John Alvie 1919-2000 Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  BirchellCoslo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Washington

...Willisburg Daughter(s): Mrs. Coy (Phyllis) Grubbs, Lawrenceburg; Mrs. Harvey (Janice) Best and Kathleen Taylor, Springfield; Mrs. Hal (Debbie) Keeton, Louisville Grandchild(ren): 7 Great-grandchild(ren): 9 Bro...

1891 Van Buren Press Index Posted on: 22 Mar 2002, by Fran Warren

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

Shown below is the index to the Van Buren Press for 1891: A Adams, John 3 Adams, Miss Fay 3 Alexander, James R 30 Allen, Adell 50 Allen, Captain John 50, 52 Allen, Captain R B 25 Allen, Dixon 22, 34...

Re: Section 10, Riverdale Cem. Plots 107 - 210 Posted on: 07 Dec 2006, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

Very large 14 pages. Section 10, Plots 107 – 210 Surveyed Nov. & Dec. 2006, by Lois Goodin Hottinger & Christine Grimes Thacker, Very large section , Please use as a guide, subject to error...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who share Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > York

These are southern North Carolina and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Anyone who wants acce...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who share Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Fairfield

These are southern North Carolina and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Anyone who wants acces...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who dare to share Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Wylie

These are southern North Carolina, many, and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants. many more, who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Any...

The Longs of Longfield - Part IV Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  countcaragata

Surnames > Long

27. RICHARD THE REBEL - RICHARD LONG III Richard Long III was born in Tipperary on October the 4th, 1824, the eldest son and heir of Edward Long of Fort Edward and Longfield, by his wife, Mary Crozi...

The LONGs of Longfield - Part IV Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  countcaragata

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

27. RICHARD THE REBEL - RICHARD LONG III Richard Long III was born in Tipperary on October the 4th, 1824, the eldest son and heir of Edward Long of Fort Edward and Longfield, by his wife, Mary Crozi...

Looking for other Wilkerson descendants Posted on: 23 Jul 2007, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Wilkerson

I am searching for other descendants of Thomas Wilkerson b 1762 d 1833. Take a look at the descendant tree. Perhaps we are related. If you i'd like to invite you to our private family webpage for Wil...

New Eminence Cemetery Eminence Shannon Co MO Posted on: 17 Aug 2007, by  anquestor1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

New Eminence Cemetery Location: Two(2) miles south of Eminence, on Highway 19. Originally submitted by Johny W. Sconce. Updated Aug. 2007 djbarkley1949@yahoo.com.   Adams, Ida L. Dixon Nov....

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions