Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stella Hal Taylor" - 43 Messages

per page

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who dare to share Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Wylie

These are southern North Carolina, many, and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants. many more, who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Any...

The LONGs of Longfield - Part IV Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  countcaragata

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

27. RICHARD THE REBEL - RICHARD LONG III Richard Long III was born in Tipperary on October the 4th, 1824, the eldest son and heir of Edward Long of Fort Edward and Longfield, by his wife, Mary Crozi...

Re: Section 10, Riverdale Cem. Plots 107 - 210 Posted on: 07 Dec 2006, by  CGT714

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

Very large 14 pages. Section 10, Plots 107 – 210 Surveyed Nov. & Dec. 2006, by Lois Goodin Hottinger & Christine Grimes Thacker, Very large section , Please use as a guide, subject to error...

The Longs of Longfield - Part IV Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  countcaragata

Surnames > Long

27. RICHARD THE REBEL - RICHARD LONG III Richard Long III was born in Tipperary on October the 4th, 1824, the eldest son and heir of Edward Long of Fort Edward and Longfield, by his wife, Mary Crozi...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who share Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > York

These are southern North Carolina and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Anyone who wants acce...

List of Wylie descendant/decedents included in my database---I care to compare with all who share Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  KinMapper

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Fairfield

These are southern North Carolina and northern South Carolina Wylie descendants who emigrated throughout that region and then throughout the South and their known Wylie cousins. Anyone who wants acces...

BURNS, John Alvie 1919-2000 Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  BirchellCoslo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Washington

...Willisburg Daughter(s): Mrs. Coy (Phyllis) Grubbs, Lawrenceburg; Mrs. Harvey (Janice) Best and Kathleen Taylor, Springfield; Mrs. Hal (Debbie) Keeton, Louisville Grandchild(ren): 7 Great-grandchild(ren): 9 Bro...

SMITH CEMETERY Alton Oregon Co MO (here's the list) Posted on: 02 Sep 2007, by  Donita Barkle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

SMITH CEMETERY Alton Oregon Co MO (Piney Twp.) Sec. 28 Twp. 24 R 4. Location: From Alton, Hwy 160 about 1-4 miles on left. HUSBAND & WIFE: Adrian, Henry, Sep. 9, 1906- Aug. 11, 1975 ...

List of early descendants of Jonathan Kittrell, flourished 1704-1740's northeastern NC area, Posted on: 14 May 2007, by  KinMapper

Surnames > Kittrell

The other list omitted too many middle names. This one does better on that item and so makes it easier to find your ancestor. Use the Edit and Find method from your main tool bar. Name----------Poss...

New Eminence Cemetery Eminence Shannon Co MO Posted on: 17 Aug 2007, by  Donita Barkle...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Shannon

New Eminence Cemetery Location: Two(2) miles south of Eminence, on Highway 19. Originally submitted by Johny W. Sconce. Updated Aug. 2007 djbarkley1949@yahoo.com.   Adams, Ida L. Dixon Nov....

Looking for other Wilkerson descendants Posted on: 23 Jul 2007, by  kidtaxi

Surnames > Wilkerson

I am searching for other descendants of Thomas Wilkerson b 1762 d 1833. Take a look at the descendant tree. Perhaps we are related. If you i'd like to invite you to our private family webpage for Wil...

Descendants of Ephraim Broyles and Grace McCain Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  sam_broyles

Surnames > Broyles

Descendants of: Ephraim Broyles 1 Ephraim Broyles b. 3 Jun 1767 Madison Co., VA d. 3 Sep 1851 Greene Co., TN m. Grace McCain b. 2 Apr 1770 d. 2 Aug 1852 Greene Co., TN 2 Matthias Broyles b. 15 ...

Daniel Kennelley b. 12/24/1775 Ireland, &, ( Jane Shannon ) Kennelley Posted on: 18 Sep 2008, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Kennelley

6 John Shannon b. 1754 [1755] Sadsbury Twp, Lancaster Co., PA - d. 4/19/1836 (Rev War soldier from PA) (on 1/18/1786 a John Shannon, Jr. is granted 800 acres in Jefferson Co., KY) (moved to Centre C...

Re: Will of Robert Coleman, Fairfield SC 1809 Posted on: 14 Oct 2008, by  Theresa_McCor...

Surnames > Coleman

This is the book I was refering to. Although my Coleman conection is decended from the William Coleman line this puplication was a great help. By J. P. COLEMAN ...

Re: John Goin Richardson Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Cherokee

I am not related. This should get you started in your search. http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#deathYear=1973;surname=richardson;p=1;searchType=standard;gi venName=john%20goin ...

per page