Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Benjamin Tidd" - 61 Messages

per page

Re: HYSLER Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by Ann Odom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...1819, Margaret, William, Daniel, Jr. Daniel and Mary are buried in the Fennell Family Cemetery on the Tidd Place. Mary Cole married Hiram VanZandt, Nov. 27, 1837, Jones Co., GA. Margaret Hysler married...

Henry Wilkins Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  DianeSutton48

Surnames > Wilkins

...Ma. and died Apr. 9, 1689. He married (2) Ruth Fuller ca 1691, daughter of Thomas Fuller and Elizabeth Tidd. She was the widow of Timothy Wheeler. She was born May 17, 1648 in Woburn, Middlesex County, Ma...

Tubbs Fox Johnson Posted on: 11 Jan 2002, by Harold D Tubbs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Unknown

Looking for info on Benjamin Fox born according to bio Aug 25 1790 in Mt Washington Conn. Married Eleanor Delano. According to bio his father was Jonathan Fox born 1748 in Connecticutt. His wife Zerviah Tidd d...

James HILL and Sarah TIDD Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by  aaronjhilldot...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Logan

...Trumbull County in 1810. However, I have not been able to locate James HILL's parents and siblings. The TIDD clan is well-documented. According to other sources including Pioneer Women of the Western Rese...

Fred Tidd! Re: Searching for 2 families: 1920 or 1930 Census Posted on: 17 Nov 2003, by Shirley Coneen Olfert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

Sue - How thoughtful of you to do all of that researching - and this is the right Fred Tidd (wife's name was the key)... and I never knew he had children. We had no idea - he was my Grandfather's younges...

Searching for MOLLER(or) Family Posted on: 05 Aug 2001, by Shirley Coneen Olfert

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

... Frederick Charles MOLLER, b. 1881; m. Olive May BIGGAR (v) Eleanor MOLLER, b. 1887; m. Benjamin Roy HOLMAN (vi) Clifford Andrew MOLLER, b. 1889; m. Dora UNDERWOOD (vii) Emma Louise ...

Re: Tidd/Teed Posted on: 13 Apr 2002, by Shirley Crossman

I have Timothy Lockhart m. Elizabeth Teed. Their daughter Jane b. 19 Aug. 1806 m. Benjamin J. Cole 16 Sept 1823 in Sackville, N. B. Jane and Benjamin d. in Lowell, Ma. There used to be a blacksmith shop in Sackville ...

Re: Looking for Rands later half 1800's Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by Shirley Coneen Olfert

Duncan, in your records, would you show a BENJAMIN RAND b. ca 1895? He married CATHERINE TIDD, b. 1895, Notre Dame, Kent Co., NB. Benjamin's parents are unknown. Date of marriage: bef 1914. Two children: EVE...

Re: Benjamin (Thomas) Moran Posted on: 12 Feb 2006, by Dawn Edlund

...transcription of the 1861 census for Westmorland county. They are in Dorchester parish, at page 130. Benjamin Moran, age 35, native, Blacksmith, Epis. Francis, wife, age 35, native, Epis Mary, daughter, age...

Kennedy of George, Ont. Canada Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by  MychaelynMich...

Surnames > Kennedy

George Kennedy born 1825/26, married Elizabeth Tidd born 1823?, Lived in Georgetown Canada, moved to Ashtabula County Ohio 1865 ?? why??, 6 children (random order) James William,George Benjamin, John, Angeline (L...

Kennedy of Georgetown, Ont. Canada Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by  MychaelynMich...

Surnames > Kennedy

...+ grandfather is George Kennedy, born abt. 1825 in Georgetown, Canada, married Elizabeth (or Eliza) Tidd. Their children are George Benjamin, John, Althea, Sara, Sara Armantha, Angeline, and Will. It is rumored t...

Robert Saunders Young Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by Gail Martin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

...am descended from Samuel Barker Greene and Maria Young, also from her sister, Catherine, who married Benjamin Tidd. Would love to share our info.

Lydia Tidd married to Thomas Martin Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by Dennis Duvaul

Surnames > Tidd

I am looking for the parents of Lydia Tidd that married Thomas Martin in 10-26-1800 at Fishkill, NY. The information that I have is that she was born 8-26-1783 and died 12-26-1858 in Beekman, NY. I have f...

Tidd Family in Georgia Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by  rrenfrow40

Surnames > Tidd

...across: ===== 1900 Census, GA, Muscogee County, Nance District, ED79, HH66, Page 4A, June 4, 1900 Tidd, William J., July 1863, 36, 11 (yrs married), GA, GA, GA, insurance agt Tidd, Lucy K., Feb 1866, 34, 11...

Fuller Legacy Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Tracey McCallum

Surnames > Fuller

...they had!!!!WOW!!!)The date of birth I had was 1606. But the son(1617/1618) Thomas married to Elizabeth Tidd is the connection I need. Robert and Sarah did have a son Thomas in 1573 that might work but I ...

per page