Search the Boards

Search Results for "Wanda Varney" - 31 Messages

per page

Obit of Beatrice Raab Miller Posted on: 03 Apr 1999, by Wanda Rabb

Surnames > Rabb

...grandchildren. The funeral service was at Biehl Malone Funeral Home in Metamora, Jan. 10 with Father Lawrence Varney officiating. Burial was in the church's cemetery. Donations can be made to the donor's c...

Mary Frances HOUSEHOLDER Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by Linda Corman

Surnames > Householder

...Householder of Lunsford, Gale Householder of Mountainburg and Joe Householder of Rudy; four daughters, Wanda Blankenship of Sardis, TN, Jenola Wells of Groveland, FL, Vicki Wood of Jonesboro, and Ann Burns...

Hartman, Orville Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Chapel Funeral Service. Survivors are his wife, Bess, of the home; 1 daughter/son-in-law, Vickie and Don Varney, Lawton; 1 brother, Mark Harman, Sayre, 2 grandchildren, Chuck Varney of Lawton, and Bryan Varney, South P...

cauley Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by bob green

Surnames > Cauley

wanda most of my family lived i south alabama.my greatgrandfather was irish. the only member of the family that i know of living in northern florida was my grandmothers brother. his name was varney lee jefferson...

Re: Adam Crum Posted on: 08 Jan 2006, by Gladys Gardner

Surnames > Crum

Hi Wanda. This is Gladys...we have corresponded before. I found some documentation between you and Bonnie Varney dated October 2005 that looked pretty good for Adam and Frederick. Has something happened to p...

hatfields;stone va. Posted on: 24 Jan 2000, by john coleman

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mingo

...n KY.,J.B.[he is still alive,living in Michigan],Joseph [died when he was small child],Sarah [Trout] Varney,Rita [Trout] Varney, Creedy [T] Rogers [ I think she is still alive in Stone] Dora [T] Hastings,Edna[T]B...

Bertha J. Robinson Posted on: 05 Jul 1999, by  akygirl2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Kenton

...Greer, S.C., and the Rev. Harold D. Robinson of Florence; two daughters, Ruth Krohman of Taylor Mill, and Wanda Varney of Raccoon, Ky.; four stepdaughters, Billie Robinson of Warsaw, Judy Snow of Bellevue, and R...

Millard Fillmore Hensley Posted on: 31 Oct 1998, by Wanda & Jerry Baird

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

...Fillmore Hensley , b. 1886 near Pond Creek, Ky, d. 6/24/1964 in Tennessee. He was married to Nancy Jane Varney, b. 1/6/1891, d. 6/30/1967. We believe his parents were James and Julia. Millard Fillmore moved...

Mabel Alley Branham Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  SmoeMoe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pike

This obit wasnt taken out of any newspaper, it was what my mother wrote: Mabel Alley Branham, 74, of Varney, died Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2000, at her home. Born Aug. 1, 1926, at Pikeville, Ky., she was a daug...

Arthur COLLINS Posted on: 10 May 2005, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

... He is survived by his wife, Mary ANDERSON COLLINS; six step-children and their spouses, Lester and Wanda RAYMER of Macomb Twp., MI, Mary STEPHENSON, and Dennis and Carol WILLIAMS, all of Kalamazoo; Carl a...

Tate, Wanda Lee Varney Posted on: 06 Dec 1999, by Catherine Leinbach

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yadkin

Source: Winston-Salem Journal Dec 1, 1999 TATE YADKINVILLE -- Mrs. Wanda Lee Varney Tate, 41, of Poplar Circle, Yadkinville, died Tuesday, November 30, 1999 at her residence. She was born in Harvard, Conn. on J...

Mae Congleton Posted on: 06 Jun 1998, by bwf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Wiley obituaries - scrapbook collection

...died May 17 at Lexington. Born in Woodford County, she was a daughter of the late W. L. and Georgie Varney Wainscott; and a member of the Mt. Vernon Baptist Church. Survivors are three daughters, Mary Ruth ...

obit for Dixie Brewer Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by tigerlily =';'=

Surnames > Brewer

...49, of Jacksonville died Monday, April 15, 2002, at her residence following a sudden illness. Born in Varney, W.Va., Ms. Brewer moved to Jacksonville in 1999 from Keystone Heights. She was a clerk/typist ...

Obit of Ronald Nix, Jr. Posted on: 12 Mar 2001, by Wanda Rabb

Surnames > Nix

...accidental fall the previous day. Born in Framingham, he was the son of Ronald Nix Sr. of Sudbury and Janet Varney Nix of Manomet. Mr. Nix was raised and educated in Sudbury, attending Lincoln- Sudbury Reg...

Re: Simeon Nimrod Carpenter of Louisiana Posted on: 01 Oct 2003, by Wanda Carpenter

Surnames > Carpenter

The Simeon I have his dad was Hiram Varney Carpenter, and Simeon's sister is Earline M. born 1923, her brother is Simeon V. Carpenter born 1927, if this is the same Carpenter's my email is wandalcarpenter@h...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions