Search the Boards

Search Results for "WIEDENMANN" - 41 Messages

per page

MCMILLAN, WIDENMENN Posted on: 07 May 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...retired business owner and a member of the Primitive Baptist Church. Survivors include a daughter, Joy Wiedenmann of McKinney; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. Society or to Family Hospice of S...

Wiedenmann, Vavaruska Posted on: 29 Mar 1999, by Diane Bunce

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...for any information on Veronica VAVARUSKA who came to the US in 1880 and married a widdower, Christian WIEDENMANN. Some of their children were; Helen Veronica, Frederick John, Genevieve(Jane), and Bertie. Thank...

Mailänder from Nattheim, Wuerttemberg Posted on: 19 May 1999, by Frank Mailaender

Surnames > Mailander

Hi fellow researchers, I am trying to collect everything about Mailänder all around the world, no matter where their origin was. Originally Mailänder is written with an Umlaut A after the &q...

Esslinger Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by Frank Mailänder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

Hi Sheri, although I know a few Esslingers who emigrated, I can't help, sorry. But there is a special Eslinger forum at http://genforum.familytreemaker.com/eslinger/ Maybe you 'll find someone there. ...

Gingen an der Brenz Posted on: 27 Jul 1999, by Frank Mailänder

Surnames > Mailander

Hi David This is very very interessting to me: Let's assume they went back to their roots! This would mean you are one of my clan:-) Gingen is very well known to me as my grandmother is born there. It...

Wiedenmann Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by WILLIAM BUCK

Surnames > Mailander

Frank, noticed Wiedenmann in your post. I am researching Appolonia Wiedenmann from Hausen Germany. By Hausen we beleive Langenau, Donauskreis, Ulm area. One of here son's was baptized at Langenau. Appolonia married Hiero...

Buck, Hitzler, Wiedenmann Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Heloisa Mailaender

Surnames > Mailander

Hello! I´m Heloisa Mailaender from Porto Alegre,Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.About the name Wiedenmann I lookin for in a phonebook and found Ney Wiedemann Neto, here in my town.His E-mail is: wiedeman@zaz.com...

Wiedenmann Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Bill Buck

Surnames > Mailander

Thank you for your response. I will followup to see if there is a connection.

Elmer W. Hager Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  MaryDurr44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

ELMER W. HAGER Elmer W. Hager, son of Henry Frederick and Rose Etta (Stock) Hager, was born on his parent's Ludlow Township farm on February 6, 1918. He died November 7, 1995 at the Good Samaritan Ce...

Research to share Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Vince Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

Would like to establish contact with anyone researching the listed surnames from Erie County, New York,USA. Have extensive family info to share.

Re: further info on my Meilaenders Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by Frank Mailänder

Surnames > Mailander

Hello fellow rooters, I 'd like to add a comment to the interpretaion of the surname Mailander + variations. Daniel, you wrote "Most people named Meilander are of Italian descent since Mailand, M...

Re: Wiedenmann, Vavaruska Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by  themannn0099

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I may have some info for you. E-mail me at themann102@hotmail.com Fredrick Wiedenmann

Postcards from Kansas Posted on: 09 Sep 2002, by  timjpearson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Bourbon

I have been combing through a collection of over 300 postcards that my g-grandfather's youngest brother, Ancel Pearson, was sent between the years of 1908 and 1918. There were sent to him before and ...

Mrs. Laura Isabelle DUNN d. 20 January 1944 - Kansas City, MO Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  JohnWOBrien

Surnames > Dunn

...Survivors: Husband: Raymond DUNN of the home Daughter: Miss Margaret DUNN of the home Daughter: Mrs. C. C. WIEDENMANN, 2242 East Sixty-eighth Daughter: Mrs. Erich KLEDITZ, Shawnee, KS Brother: W. S. HERRIN...

Edward Otto Schwagerl [1842-1910] Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by  KurtCulbertso...

Surnames > Schwagerl

...architect in Paris and then returned in 1868 to Hartford, CT, where he worked in the office of Jacob Wiedenmann for 18 months. He is listed in the 1870 census of St. Louis, and the 1880 census of Cleveland (whe...

Stueben Schindler, landscape architect, New York City Posted on: 11 Jul 2006, by  KurtCulbertso...

Surnames > Schindler

...interested in a Stueben Schindler, a landscape architect in New York circa 1894, who was a student of Jacob Wiedenmann. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Yours truly, Kurt Culbert...

CHARLES LINDBERGH TEMPLETON Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...City; sons, Charles of Lincoln City, Gregory of Kissimmee, Fla., and Dale of Damascus; sisters, Agnes Wiedenmann of Sandy, Frances Schwarm of Gresham, Minnie Borland of Milwaukie and Betty Shelton of Portland; ...

Re: Hermann Busch in Hoboken Cemetary Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by  laks72

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

Hi, Chris; you are wonderful!!Another mystery for me to solve. The photos are great; where is the Hoboken cemetary located (what street)? I have been doing whole cemetary transcriptions for my area of...

Re: North Bergen Public School(?) 1911 Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  laks72

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

My family lived for 4 generations in Hudson County; since 1854. I have a large negative of a photo of the 1925 graduating class of Roosevelt School, Hudson County. I do have the actual photo somewher...

Re: North Bergen Public School(?) 1911 Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by  laks72

Marie, I have my scanner hooked up but must put the password numbers in (according to my son-in-law) and then I can scan photos. I would be glad to scan photos to you. I have one of my grandfathe...

Lookups Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by LYNNSHERMOND

Dear Victoria, It is very nice of you to do these lookups; I really appreciate it. Would you kindly look for the marriage of Gustave Charles Kleppe and Catherine Nagel, probably 1901 or 1902; their...

1910 Lookup-Hudson County Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by LYNNSHERMOND

Would someone be so kind as to lookup in the 1895 NJ Census (if there was one) and the 1900 Census for Lewis St. W. Hoboken, Margaretha (Anna Margaretha or Johanna Margaretha) Seesle as head of househ...

Re: Orphans Court/Hudson County--re: Secaucus property Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  laks72

My parents were born and grew up in Hudson Cty and I lived a good part of my life there. My dad and his two sisters were left money by their grandfather, Herman Kleppe, whose sister, Hermina Theummel,...

Re: geneology search Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  laks72

Hi, Gerry!! I have Suffel ancestors that lived in Hudson County, N.J. in the late 18 and early 1900's. What are the first names of the "Soffel" relatives you are looking for?? Surnames are ...

Re: Mullins, Soffel, McHale families in Hudson County, JC or Hoboken Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by Lynn

Could the Soffell name possibly have been spelled Suffel?? I have Suffel ancestors that lived in West Hoboken in the 1800's and 1900's.

per page