Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WIEDENMANN" - 41 Messages

per page

MCMILLAN, WIDENMENN Posted on: 07 May 1998, by  SPIEL

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Tom Green

...retired business owner and a member of the Primitive Baptist Church. Survivors include a daughter, Joy Wiedenmann of McKinney; two grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. Society or to Family Hospice of S...

CHARLES LINDBERGH TEMPLETON Posted on: 11 Apr 2001, by  marysday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

...City; sons, Charles of Lincoln City, Gregory of Kissimmee, Fla., and Dale of Damascus; sisters, Agnes Wiedenmann of Sandy, Frances Schwarm of Gresham, Minnie Borland of Milwaukie and Betty Shelton of Portland; ...

Re: North Bergen Public School(?) 1911 Posted on: 23 Apr 2002, by  laks72

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

Marie, I have my scanner hooked up but must put the password numbers in (according to my son-in-law) and then I can scan photos. I would be glad to scan photos to you. I have one of my grandfathe...

Re: North Bergen Public School(?) 1911 Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  laks72

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

My family lived for 4 generations in Hudson County; since 1854. I have a large negative of a photo of the 1925 graduating class of Roosevelt School, Hudson County. I do have the actual photo somewher...

1910 Lookup-Hudson County Posted on: 11 Nov 2001, by LYNNSHERMOND

Would someone be so kind as to lookup in the 1895 NJ Census (if there was one) and the 1900 Census for Lewis St. W. Hoboken, Margaretha (Anna Margaretha or Johanna Margaretha) Seesle as head of househ...

Lookups Posted on: 10 Nov 2001, by LYNNSHERMOND

Dear Victoria, It is very nice of you to do these lookups; I really appreciate it. Would you kindly look for the marriage of Gustave Charles Kleppe and Catherine Nagel, probably 1901 or 1902; their...

Re: geneology search Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by  laks72

Hi, Gerry!! I have Suffel ancestors that lived in Hudson County, N.J. in the late 18 and early 1900's. What are the first names of the "Soffel" relatives you are looking for?? Surnames are ...

Re: Orphans Court/Hudson County--re: Secaucus property Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  laks72

My parents were born and grew up in Hudson Cty and I lived a good part of my life there. My dad and his two sisters were left money by their grandfather, Herman Kleppe, whose sister, Hermina Theummel,...

Re: Mullins, Soffel, McHale families in Hudson County, JC or Hoboken Posted on: 24 Sep 2002, by Lynn

Could the Soffell name possibly have been spelled Suffel?? I have Suffel ancestors that lived in West Hoboken in the 1800's and 1900's.

Re: Hermann Busch in Hoboken Cemetary Posted on: 17 Jul 2002, by  laks72

Hi, Chris; you are wonderful!!Another mystery for me to solve. The photos are great; where is the Hoboken cemetary located (what street)? I have been doing whole cemetary transcriptions for my area of...

Edith Dell Doty Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  b4mudman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Murray

...two sisters, and a granddaughter. Pallbearers were Shannon Claxton, Larry Cranford, Jay Crone, Chris Wiedenmann, Steve Saunders, Todd Dilbeck.

Re: Mrs. C. C. WIEDENMANN - Kansas City, MO - 1944 Posted on: 11 Sep 2005, by Siegfried Wiedenmann

Surnames > Wiedenmann

hi, we are Wiedenmann family from Germany

Mrs. C. C. WIEDENMANN - Kansas City, MO - 1944 Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  JohnWOBrien

Surnames > Wiedenmann

...Survivors: Husband: Raymond DUNN of the home Daughter: Miss Margaret DUNN of the home Daughter: Mrs. C. C. WIEDENMANN, 2242 East Sixty-eighth Daughter: Mrs. Erich KLEDITZ, Shawnee, KS Brother: W. S. HERRIN...

Mrs. Laura Isabelle HERRING DUNN d. 20 January 1944 - Kansas City, MO Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  JohnWOBrien

Surnames > Herring

...Survivors: Husband: Raymond DUNN of the home Daughter: Miss Margaret DUNN of the home Daughter: Mrs. C. C. WIEDENMANN, 2242 East Sixty-eighth Daughter: Mrs. Erich KLEDITZ, Shawnee, KS Brother: W. S. HERRIN...

Aloise Noe Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by LYNNSHERMOND

Surnames > Noe

Looking for anyone with ancestor Aloise Noe, wife Louisa, children Charles, born 7/1878; George, born 2/1880, William born 11/1882, Lizzie born 2/1885 and Kate, born 4/1890. Aloise Noe born 8/1842, Ge...

Aloise Noe/Louisa Fischer Noe/N.J. Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by LYNNSHERMOND

Surnames > Noe

I am searching for anyone whose ancestor was Aloise Noe, born in Germany in Aug. 1842. Married to Louisa Fischer, also born in Germany in June 1847.Children were Charles, born July 1878; George, born ...

Buck and Wiedenmann Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by William D Buck

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

What do you have on BUCKs? I am looking for Hieronymus Buck - married Appolonia Wiedenmann Martin Buck - Langenau, Ulm Donaukreis (baptized Feb 9,1880) Frederike Friedrich or Fred Buck - married Anna Hitzler C...

Wiedenmann Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by WILLIAM BUCK

Surnames > Mailander

Frank, noticed Wiedenmann in your post. I am researching Appolonia Wiedenmann from Hausen Germany. By Hausen we beleive Langenau, Donauskreis, Ulm area. One of here son's was baptized at Langenau. Appolonia married Hiero...

Buck, Hitzler, Wiedenmann Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by Heloisa Mailaender

Surnames > Mailander

Hello! I´m Heloisa Mailaender from Porto Alegre,Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.About the name Wiedenmann I lookin for in a phonebook and found Ney Wiedemann Neto, here in my town.His E-mail is: wiedeman@zaz.com...

Elmer W. Hager Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  MaryDurr44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

ELMER W. HAGER Elmer W. Hager, son of Henry Frederick and Rose Etta (Stock) Hager, was born on his parent's Ludlow Township farm on February 6, 1918. He died November 7, 1995 at the Good Samaritan Ce...

Wiedenmann Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Bill Buck

Surnames > Mailander

Thank you for your response. I will followup to see if there is a connection.

Re: Correction Joseph was from Soufflenheim, Catherine Ott was not Posted on: 24 Feb 2007, by  nbbrandsberg

Surnames > Ernewein

Here is a listing of Ott Family in Alsace area. OTT << ^^ Click here for the first names by alphabetic order. Number of branches: 283 1. << & << o Alfred 1914 2...

Research to share Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Vince Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Erie

Would like to establish contact with anyone researching the listed surnames from Erie County, New York,USA. Have extensive family info to share.

Fred WIEDENMANN d. 18 May 1922 - Kansas City, MO Posted on: 23 Feb 2008, by  JohnWOBrien

Surnames > Wiedenmann

"The Kansas City Times" (Missouri) Saturday, May 20, 1922 FUNERAL NOTICES. Fred WIEDENMANN, died Thursday afternoon at his home, 4318 Fairmount, age 73 years. He is survived by one son, Louis, ...

Margaret K. (Wiedenmann) Jiede Sims (1916 - 2009) /sl Posted on: 23 Apr 2009, by  ChgoKid

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...was born on Sept. 28, 1916 in Stuttgart, Germany, the daughter of the late John and Sophie (Roeder) Wiedenmann. On Aug. 14, 1937 she was united in marriage to the Rev. W.E. Jiede at Cleveland, Ohio. He precede...

per page