Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "WOOF" - 157 Messages

per page

James E WOOD, 78, Sheldon, IN, 1994 Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by Carole Bays

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Taulbee Obituaries - a collection

...daughters and sons-in-law, Lola Jean and Dorsey BREWER of Trent, KY Thelma MILLER of Goodland, IN Faye WOOF of Morocco, IN Linda and Tom GARRETT of Sheldon, OH Becky and Bruce SMITH of Charlotte, NC Annie...

Woof Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by  burnisw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Schoolcraft

From the June 1, 1886 Semi-Weekly Pioneer newspaper, Last night the infant of Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Woof died. Funeral this afternoon.

Harry Fenwick and family - U.K. Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Yvonne Taylor

Surnames > Fenwick

...(not in any order) Anne, Elizabeth (who married ? Tucker), Henry, Isobel (Bella) who married George Woof, Hannah who married George Dawson, Sarah Jane who married Alexander Reed, ? McGregor and John Frai...

Re: WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  kienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Washington

Henrietta Pilger Woof was my gr. gr. gr. grandmother. I am descended through Maria Catherine B. June 20, 1841 D. Sept. 03, 1924. I will send off Frederick and Henrietta Woof family charts to Marsha Pilger. T...

WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  kienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Washington

I am researching the surnames WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, and PILGER in Washington County. Frederick and Henrietta Wuff (Woof) settled in West Bend area in 1844 from Germany. I am also interested in the Pilger sur...

Re: Graveson in Ulverston Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by Cristina Almond

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > Ulverston Heritage Centre

My g grandmother was a Graveson from Ulverston. I am trying to build a family tree, and to do so any info u have would be great! My surnamae at birth was Woof.

Charlie Scott obituary - 1938 Posted on: 10 May 2000, by cjp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...Survivors are the widow, Mrs. Sallie Scott; one daughter, Miss Fairey Scott; three sisters, Mrs. A.H. Woof, Mrs. Sallie Woof, and Mrs. Ida Scott, all of Princeton; and two brothers, Clay Scott and Cobb Scott,...

Reinke Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by  kienbaum

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

I have both Reinke and Galster from Jackson Co. WI. I have quite a bit of information concerning the Galster name. Would love to hear from you.

W. H. WOLF - 1874 Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Warren

...of the death of Mr. W. H. Wolf, which occurred at Marlin, Falls county, Texas on the 16th inst. Mr. Woof was formerly an esteemed resident of Smiths Grove, in our neighboring county of Warren, from which ...

Rose/Woof/ Whiting area Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by  SuzanneStampe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Ocean

...Oct, listed as daughter? NJ/NJ/NJ Marriage cert for Ella Rose to Mathias Hance lists mother as Assina Woof. Ella married 8-1-1891in Wheatland, NJ. Ella's death cert. lists her as being born in Whiting, N...

Robert E Jagger Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by John M. Jagger

Surnames > Jagger

Robert E Jagger who replied to a message by Woof Jagger names in his message several Jaggers from Elland who are relatives of his.I am decended from that line of Jaggers and my father, aged 90, still live...

Obituary of Betti Kurtzman in MI Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  BridgetSlade2...

Surnames > Kurtzman

...July 19, 2005 Beloved wife of the late Sol Kurtzman. Dear mother of Susan Kurtzman, Carolyn Ban and Woof (Elizabeth Hertz) Kurtzman. Devoted grandmother of Elissa Rogin and Curtis Black, Jennifer (Step...

Family updates Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  SKienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Jackson

Looking for any living descendants and photos of these surnames to update family files.

grandma''s name Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by norah

Surnames > Nelson

...back to you- the storm cooked my computer and my server is 1/5 capacity - so i'm connected at 9600. woof!! Lasier family from France orig'ly as Lazare and Liebschultz (long story!). any relation? plz resp...

Jonah Fallowfield Posted on: 10 Apr 2006, by  GeoffFallowfi...

Surnames > Fallowfield

...Great Grandfather was Jonah Fallowfield c1858 from Great Strickland, Westmorland. He married Annie Woof c1864 of Firbank, Westmorland. I have details which link him back to William Fallowfield c1559 but...

Woof Posted on: 10 Apr 2006, by  GeoffFallowfi...

Surnames > Woof

My Great Grandmother was Annie Woof c1864 of Firbank Westmorland. Her Father was Richard Woof c1837 and Alice Nelson. Her possible siblings that I know about were, John c1866, Margaret c1867, James Nelson c...

Woof family in Iowa 1920 census Posted on: 18 Apr 2005, by Brian and Barbara Phythian

Surnames > Woof

Thomas and Isabel Woof sailed from Liverpool to New York in the early 1900's. On the 1920 census there are 5 children William, Margaret and Harold were born in England Richard and Donald were born in Iow...

Obituary of the first generation American Woof child Posted on: 23 Mar 2004, by  smrtlauf

Surnames > Woof

...Laufenberg, at the Black River Falls, Wisconsin Library in a folder containing newspaper clippings of the Woof Family. This particular obituary was printed in the Jackson County Journal on October 25, 19...

Re: Woof Clan in Wisconsin Posted on: 23 Aug 2004, by Jeanne Hagen Quick

Surnames > Woof

...info and found your message. I read it and thought I could answer you. My grandmother was Henrietta Woof. Elizabeth Woof was her sister. I know Margaret and Gertrude. I also know a number of our other re...

Woof Clan in Wisconsin Posted on: 14 Mar 2004, by  smrtlauf

Surnames > Woof

I am the descendant of Florence "Erma" (Woof) Bue. Her parents were Milton and Anna (Sloan) Woof. I also am related to Margaret Fern (Woof) and Gertrude Isabel (Woof) Bue. Both of whom are children of Jo...

William Woof from Northumberland Posted on: 19 Oct 2003, by Sharney Cord

Surnames > Woof

Hi I am looking for information on William Woof born about 1853, he came to Australia in the late 1860s,and married Adelaide Bowen in 1878.His fathers name was Peter Woof and mother was Ann Wilson.On his marr...

Firbank Woofs Posted on: 17 Oct 2003, by cristina Almond ( Woof)

Surnames > Woof

Having only traced my birth mum Susan Woof little over a month ago, i am now attempting to bulid my own Woof family tree... My grandfather William Wearing Woof was born 7/7/1926 in Sedbergh - he married Hazel pen...

ADOPTION Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  tinaandstu

Surnames > Woof

MY NAME IS CRISTINA GANDERTON. I WAS BORN ON 20TH FEBRUARY 1982 IN LANCASTER. MY BIRTH NAME WAS TNA WOOF. I AM TRYING TO SEARCH FOR MY BIRTH MOTHER..AND FATHER . THE ONLY INFORMATION I HOLD IS THAT MY MO...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 29 Oct 2004, by  marktugman20

Surnames > Woof

...tree - however to to family illness I have been unable to continue research until now. Was your Ann Woof the daughter of George and Isabella Woof? Is so, then I think we are distantly related. Please let me k...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 10 Jul 2003, by  jgedwards_1

Surnames > Woof

I too am researching WOOF surname and my original message board enquiry of 22 Sep. 2001 centred on William WOOF who married Eleanor WILKINSON in Shap in 1775. Since then my research has established his paren...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 09 Jul 2003, by Jan McBeth

Surnames > Woof

Have you ever noticed my William Woof(e). Born c 1780 supposedly in Bitterley Shropshire. Old letters tell me he is connected to Cardington Woof's but can't find his birth. Is there a connection with the ...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by Amanda Woof

Surnames > Woof

Hi George - I too have traced back to William Woof (1699) though I dont have my notes on me at the moment to see wehere your Ann Woof fits into my line. Looks like we may be distantly related. will have a loo...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 17 Jun 2003, by  jgedwards_1

Surnames > Woof

Dear Amanda, Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, my research on the WOOF line ended when Ann WOOF married Thomas NELSON in Kendal in 1812. Obviously my research continues back in to the history of the ...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 21 May 2003, by  marktugman20

Surnames > Woof

...Storth Woof's. My father (Peter) was born in Arnside and his mother was Eileen , married to Richard Woof. Richard is 97 this year - so was born in 1906. I think he has a connection with George Woof (deceased)...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by  thosesowdens

Surnames > Woof

...Betsey staying with her dau Jane, obtained her death cert showing she died in 1903, present was Mary A Woof dau address 68 Mount Pleasent Barrow in Furnace, Mary A on the 1881 census has 2 sons @ 4 dau's...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by  jgedwards_1

Surnames > Woof

...BRADLEY 25 Collier Y Emma BRADLEY 30 Y John BRADLEY 1 month Y Samuel WOOF 4 Y Regards George

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Jan McBeth

Surnames > Woof

Thanks for reply. My direct line is William WOOF b 1780 Bitterley Salop? Can't find his birth ,only a William HOOF of that date and place. May have to settle for that.

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by  jgedwards_1

Surnames > Woof

...between the Woofs in Westmorland and your Shropshire interest. My family line is now back to William Woof born about 1699 who married a Deborah ( surname as yet unknown). They are both buried at All Sain...

Re: William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 04 Mar 2002, by Jan McBeth

Surnames > Woof

I have been trying to place a William WOOF born 1729 for some time. He was Bapt.! Nov 1729 at Cardington Shropshire and was the son of Ralph WOOFE and Susannah (PIGGE). Have often wondered if there is a t...

William WOOF of Westmorland, England Posted on: 22 Sep 2001, by  jgedwards_1

Surnames > Woof

William WOOF married Eleanor WILKINSON in 1775 in Shap, Westmorland. He was 46 and she was 25. William, therefore, would have been born c. 1729 which puts paid to my original theory that he was baptis...

Re: Woof of Westmorland, England Posted on: 20 Feb 2004, by  jgedwards_1

Surnames > Woof

...I am descended from the WOOF's of Westmorland. The earliest I can verify with certainty is William WOOF born c.1699. He married Deborah (?) about 1725/7 and had 9 children. 8 of these were baptised in Se...

Re: Woof of Westmorland, England Posted on: 01 Feb 2004, by ROBERT W PARISH

Surnames > Woof

HI, My wife is decended from Sarah Jane Woof. We have part of the family back to 1644 in Cumberland & Westmorland. Although from the details you gave I can not find the ones you want in all proberbili...

Re: Woof of Westmorland, England Posted on: 19 Dec 2002, by  thosesowdens

Surnames > Woof

...just found my G/G/Grandmother Betsey Metcalfe died in 1903 present at her death was her dau Mary A Woof. address 68 Mount Pleasant Barrow in Furnace, I knew G/G/Grandfather Richard Metcalfe had 1 son R...

Woof of Westmorland Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Elizabeth Ann Woof

Surnames > Woof

...part of the world and sent it to me. It related to anyone interested in the estate of 'Elizabeth Ann Woof' of Sedbergh and they thought it was funny because it was my name! I know there are still Woofs in...

Woof of Westmorland, England Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  adrianpp

Surnames > Woof

...and his family on their farm in 1850's-60's. I also have seen a marriage of Mary PEARSON to a William WOOF and a Richard PEARSON married to an Ellen WOOF (Widow of Robert WOOF) around 1861. If the Woofs are liv...

Edna Woof of New York Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Gretchen

Surnames > Woof

I am looking for infromation on edna woof of New York I have nothing on her and i need as much as possible

NICHOLAS CARPENTER FAMILY Posted on: 30 Sep 2002, by Sandra Carpenter Samoyedny

Surnames > Carpenter

WRITING A BOOK ON THIS FAMILY....IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU WOULD LIKE REGARDING YOUR PARTICULAR LINE INCLUDED IN THIS FAMILY JOURNAL, YOU CAN CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS SITE. TO THOSE OF YOU...

Wensel of Wisconsin Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by  SKienbaum

Surnames > Vencill

Searching for information on my Wensel line. William Wensel married Augusta Hartz about 1845 in Germany. Their daughter, Aberta Tena Reineck was born in about 1846 Berkhida, Bypolis, Ponner, Germany. ...

Re: Levi LANCASTER Posted on: 14 Jul 2002, by Tammy Jones

Surnames > Lancaster

...Lancaster neighbors 1830 Guilford Co., NC Census Heads of Household in order: ........... Drury Wood or Woof John Lancaster Benj Lancaster Dudley Jaks/Johs Laurence Lancaster John Mendenhall Aaron Menden...

Looking for Evers Harwood Woof Posted on: 07 Jun 2002, by Robert Dishroon

Surnames > Wolfe

Born 1902 in Grand Rapids, MI Died 1932. If you have any information please contact me at redishroon@aol.com Thanks, Bob Dishroon

Mr. Braithwaite Jersey City/Kendal U.K.connection Posted on: 12 Aug 2001, by Jean Foy

Surnames > Braithwaite

I am trying to trace the descendants of my GG Uncle MILES BECK and his wife EDITH (nee WHITWELL) from Kendal, England. EDITH's first of 3 trips to the U.S. was in 1911. She was going to stay with her...

Wolf or Woof - Westmorland, Cumberland, England Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  adrianpp

Surnames > Wolf

...and his family on their farm in 1850's-60's. I also have seen a marriage of Mary PEARSON to a William WOOF and a Richard PEARSON married to an Ellen WOOF (Widow of Robert WOOF) around 1861. If the Woofs are liv...

GEE, CATHERINE BLACK RIVER FALLS Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by  patbounds17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Jackson

...of CATHERINE GEE, daughter of a GEORGE GEE. She married 25 April 1891 in Jackson County Wi to HENRY WOOF. They resided on a farm in Black River Falls until Henry's death in 1911. They had 11 children, man...

GEE Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  patbounds17

Looking for any information on CATHERINE GEE b. c1850 who married HENRY WOOF in Jackson County on 25 April 1891. Catherine's father was shown as GEORGE GEE on her marriage certificate, mother's name not s...

Holy men common in Finland. Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by  a_mcelveny

Surnames > Ojala

...common as Doctors and Psychiatrists are today. Thank you for the information about the Finnish runes. Woof Woof. Sincerly, Alina

per page