Search the Boards

Search Results for "WOOF" - 155 Messages

per page

James E WOOD, 78, Sheldon, IN, 1994 Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by Carole Bays

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Taulbee Obituaries - a collection

...daughters and sons-in-law, Lola Jean and Dorsey BREWER of Trent, KY Thelma MILLER of Goodland, IN Faye WOOF of Morocco, IN Linda and Tom GARRETT of Sheldon, OH Becky and Bruce SMITH of Charlotte, NC Annie...

WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  kienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Washington

I am researching the surnames WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, and PILGER in Washington County. Frederick and Henrietta Wuff (Woof) settled in West Bend area in 1844 from Germany. I am also interested in the Pilger sur...

Re: WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  kienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Washington

Henrietta Pilger Woof was my gr. gr. gr. grandmother. I am descended through Maria Catherine B. June 20, 1841 D. Sept. 03, 1924. I will send off Frederick and Henrietta Woof family charts to Marsha Pilger. T...

GEE Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  patbounds17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Jackson

Looking for any information on CATHERINE GEE b. c1850 who married HENRY WOOF in Jackson County on 25 April 1891. Catherine's father was shown as GEORGE GEE on her marriage certificate, mother's name not s...

GEE, CATHERINE BLACK RIVER FALLS Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by  patbounds17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Jackson

...of CATHERINE GEE, daughter of a GEORGE GEE. She married 25 April 1891 in Jackson County Wi to HENRY WOOF. They resided on a farm in Black River Falls until Henry's death in 1911. They had 11 children, man...

LAMAR KY>IN Posted on: 27 Feb 1999, by Marci Lamar Kasen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hancock

I am looking for any infomation that William S. LAMAR came with the Mareen LAMAR family to Kentucky. Any information on this family would be appreciated. I also run a LAMAR family list at www.onelist....

Looking for all information on CATHERINE GEE, daughter of GEORGE GEE. Catherine married HENRY WOOF on 25 April 1891 in Jackson County. HENRY WOOF was born 0 Aug 1849 in Washington County. They had 10 children...

WOOF (WUFF / WUF) Posted on: 18 Apr 1999, by  patbounds17

Looking for information on HENRY WOOF b. 05 Aug 1849 in Washington County. He was the son of FREDERICK WOOF & HENRIETTA PILGER. Henry married CATHERINE GEE, daughter of GEORGE GEE, on 25 April 1891 in Jac...

Woof Posted on: 21 Apr 1999, by  patbounds17

...with Sue. She has been a great help! We are trying to find out where Henry Woof's wife, Catherine (Gee) Woof was born & when & where she died and is buried.

Bodmer Posted on: 31 Jan 1999, by  kienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

I have two Bodmers in my line that came from Villingendorf, Germany. A possible connection? A Marcus Bodmer emigrated Aug. 20, 1853 with cousin Adrian Galster.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

...GEE. Trying to locate birthdate and place of birth & also the name of her mother. She married HENRY WOOF. After Henry died in 1911, I completely lost track of her. Any information would be appreciate...

CAMPBELL, GEORGE WASHINGTON Posted on: 24 Jan 1999, by  akdmse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Boone

...sheen of honest worth and useful endeavors, or one that, dark and zigzag, finds its way through warp and woof, marring the composite beauty by its blackened threads, ever in evidence of the shadowed and u...

Martha Posted on: 11 Jul 1999, by  sueeddy40

Martha, the daughter of George & Martha Jane Morse Gee remarried to a Converse, after the death of her 1st husband, Henry. Contact Suzanne Kienbaum for more info.

Martha Posted on: 12 Jul 1999, by  patbounds17

THANK YOU so much for the information! My husband's grandparents were Henry Woof & Catherine Gee. After his death she gave up the children for adoption. My husband's mother, Emma Woof, born 14 April 1905....

John Baptist Brunner family Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by  SKienbaum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

Searching for family of John Baptist Brunner, married Elizabeth Woof B. 1844, D. 1905. Settled in Ridgeville, Monroe County. They had 5 children: Lizzie, John, Louisa, Fred and ?.

BABCOCK, BURWELL Posted on: 06 Sep 1999, by  LaurienBabcoc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...1825; res. 1902, Crown Point, N. Y. Children by second marriage: Ira J. b. Sept. 16, 1850; m. Isabelle Woof. Althea Adeline, b. Jay, N. Y. Sept. 5, 1860; res. 1902, Glasco, N. Y. Fred C. b. Jay, N. Y....

Harry Fenwick and family - U.K. Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Yvonne Taylor

Surnames > Fenwick

...(not in any order) Anne, Elizabeth (who married ? Tucker), Henry, Isobel (Bella) who married George Woof, Hannah who married George Dawson, Sarah Jane who married Alexander Reed, ? McGregor and John Frai...

Family updates Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  SKienbaum

Looking for any living descendants and photos of these surnames to update family files.

Dredges Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  imeroots

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...parents were Peter Dredge born 1812 Wiltshire England Died 24 Jan 1875 Preston Vic. Married Mary Ann Woof who died 1864. At this time I have no information on who Joseph married or of any children.

Re: Fenwick's in Lancs.? Posted on: 10 Mar 2003, by  tom_ringelber...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

I have found that my GGGrandfather was a Charles Fenwick b.abt 1819 in Lancs , occ Hair Dresser or Barber. was married to Isabella ????? b abt 1812 Gateshead, DUR. Son Henry b.abt 1840 Gateshead m. S...

Re: WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by Betty Peterson

Have information on Fredrick and Henrietta Woof. From West Bend and later. How are you related.

Re: WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by  SKienbaum

Fredrick and Henrietta Woof are my 2nd great grandparents. Their daughter, Maria Katrina Woof is my great grandmother, her son Alex married Emma Galster, and their son, Frank Bock was my grandfather. I am t...

Re: WUF, WUFF, WOOF, WOLF, PILGER Posted on: 01 Aug 2003, by Betty Peterson

My niece and myself have just started digging into the family history. Fredrick woof, Whose Father was also Fredrick Woof, married to Henrietta, would have been an uncle. When I get the information back from ...

Sarah Ann Dobson Posted on: 19 Dec 2003, by  billwdob

Surnames > Docker

Seeking Information on Sarah Ann Wolfe/Woof who married Joseph James DOBSON I am only assuming that the were Married Although i Believe that they would have been . Sarah Ann came to Australia in Jan 18...

Woof Obit Posted on: 18 Jun 2004, by  smrtlauf

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me when my grandma's brother died. His name is Albert Woof, he had down's syndrome. I'm not near Jackson county and I dont' have long distance so I'm not ab...

Re: Woof Obit Posted on: 20 Jun 2004, by Sue

If you are referring to Albert Milton Woof b. 21 Nov 1920, d. 23 January 1978 and is buried at the Riverside Cemetery in BRF. His obituary would probably be found in the Banner Journal Newspaper.

Re: Compulsory fields Posted on: 31 May 2005, by  AlexanderAdam...

Topics > RootsWeb > Administrative > Boards - suggestions

Hi Sharon, WOOFWOOF. Agreed, and sometimes it is the only way to get those in charge to actually do something even if only to get the pestifrous old %&(£*)** to shut up and go away. Your idea of the...

Wood/Woof in Syuart, Iowa Posted on: 24 Jul 2005, by Barbara & Brian Phythian

Surnames > Wood

Thomas and Isabel Woof sailed from Liverpool to New York in the early 1900's. On the 1920 census there are 5 Woof children William, Margaret and Harold were born in England Richard and Donald were born in Io...

Brocklebank updated search Posted on: 30 Jul 2005, by Pat Brocklebank

Surnames > Brocklebank

...in the tree are for descendents of Margaret Jane BROCKLEBANK (b.1867 Melmerby CUL) who married Joseph WOOF. And any descendents of John Bayliffe BROCKLEBANK (b.1887 Penrith CUL) who married Ethel MUCKLEY...

Re: looking for other family members Posted on: 11 Jan 2006, by helen anderson nee pegum

Surnames > Pegum

I am a cousin of Brian , Kay and James Pegum, also of another family Marion I believ Woof nee Pegum Wilfred and David Pegum. I am not sure what their children's names are and would like to hear from any...

Re: MCMENIGALL's of Oakenholt, Flintshire Posted on: 12 Mar 2006, by  alison1973

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Flintshire > General

Dear Carol, Thank you so much for your reply. I am hoping that this is the same family (I don't think there would be many MCMENIGALL's in Flintshire). If I give you more info you may be able to match...

Capstick's from Howgill, Yorkshire, UK Posted on: 19 Mar 2006, by Barbara & Brian Phythian

Surnames > Capstick

...James b 1838, John b 1841 and Alice b 1843. Our line is via Margaret, b 30 Jan 1831 who married William Woof of Firbank.

HOGG of Cumberland Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by  rlowes146

Surnames > Hogg

...searching for information about- Robert Hogg born 1856, had 3 wives Sarah Holmes, Annie? and Elizabeth Annie Woof, all buried at Lanercost. I'm not too sure where Robert was born although I think it was ...

Re: Sunnyside Cemetery Posted on: 07 Jun 2001, by Robert Burnz

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Orangeburg

Sarah Hawley Rawlinson is her maiden name. She may be burried in Orangeburg's Sunnyside Cemetery as Sarah Woof.

Re :Sarah Ann Wolfe/Woof Born C 1830 Cliburn,Westmorland Posted on: 21 Dec 2003, by  billwdob

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Westmoreland > General

Searching for any information on Sarah Ann Wolfe/Woof who married Joseph James Dobson and came toVictoria ,Australia in 1852 on the "Morning Light" with five of their Children.From a extract fr...

Re :Sarah Ann Wolfe/Woof Born C 1830 Cliburn,Westmorland Posted on: 26 Dec 2003, by A Taylor

Only Sarah Ann Woof found shown born Cliburn 1828 parents John Woof and Margaret Coulston who he married in 1821.

Re: Re :Sarah Ann Wolfe/Woof Born C 1830 Cliburn,Westmorland Posted on: 24 Sep 2006, by  janetmck

I have sarah woof in the 1841 census with her father john woof and I believe her to be the granddaughter of john woof and sarah coulston(1762). sarah was the daughter of henry coulston and eve iveson of cliburn h...

Topics > Military > Civil War > Wisconsin > General

I am trying to find a CATHERINE GEE b.c1850, daughter of a GEORGE GEE. Was she the sister to THADDEUS GEE, (son of GEORGE GEE & LYDIA WHITING) of the 32nd Wisconsin Infantry, Company B??? Other GE...

Woof Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by  burnisw

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Schoolcraft

From the June 1, 1886 Semi-Weekly Pioneer newspaper, Last night the infant of Mr. and Mrs. Wm. Woof died. Funeral this afternoon.

Re: Graveson in Ulverston Posted on: 25 Nov 2003, by Cristina Almond

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > Ulverston Heritage Centre

My g grandmother was a Graveson from Ulverston. I am trying to build a family tree, and to do so any info u have would be great! My surnamae at birth was Woof.

Rose/Woof/ Whiting area Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by  SuzanneStampe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Ocean

...Oct, listed as daughter? NJ/NJ/NJ Marriage cert for Ella Rose to Mathias Hance lists mother as Assina Woof. Ella married 8-1-1891in Wheatland, NJ. Ella's death cert. lists her as being born in Whiting, N...

Reinke Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by  kienbaum

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern > Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

I have both Reinke and Galster from Jackson Co. WI. I have quite a bit of information concerning the Galster name. Would love to hear from you.

W. H. WOLF - 1874 Posted on: 17 Aug 2003, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Warren

...of the death of Mr. W. H. Wolf, which occurred at Marlin, Falls county, Texas on the 16th inst. Mr. Woof was formerly an esteemed resident of Smiths Grove, in our neighboring county of Warren, from which ...

Charlie Scott obituary - 1938 Posted on: 10 May 2000, by cjp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Webster

...Survivors are the widow, Mrs. Sallie Scott; one daughter, Miss Fairey Scott; three sisters, Mrs. A.H. Woof, Mrs. Sallie Woof, and Mrs. Ida Scott, all of Princeton; and two brothers, Clay Scott and Cobb Scott,...

Obituary of Betti Kurtzman in MI Posted on: 19 Jul 2005, by  BridgetSlade2...

Surnames > Kurtzman

...July 19, 2005 Beloved wife of the late Sol Kurtzman. Dear mother of Susan Kurtzman, Carolyn Ban and Woof (Elizabeth Hertz) Kurtzman. Devoted grandmother of Elissa Rogin and Curtis Black, Jennifer (Step...

grandma''s name Posted on: 07 Oct 1999, by norah

Surnames > Nelson

...back to you- the storm cooked my computer and my server is 1/5 capacity - so i'm connected at 9600. woof!! Lasier family from France orig'ly as Lazare and Liebschultz (long story!). any relation? plz resp...

Robert E Jagger Posted on: 30 Nov 2000, by John M. Jagger

Surnames > Jagger

Robert E Jagger who replied to a message by Woof Jagger names in his message several Jaggers from Elland who are relatives of his.I am decended from that line of Jaggers and my father, aged 90, still live...

Wensel of Wisconsin Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by  SKienbaum

Surnames > Vencill

Searching for information on my Wensel line. William Wensel married Augusta Hartz about 1845 in Germany. Their daughter, Aberta Tena Reineck was born in about 1846 Berkhida, Bypolis, Ponner, Germany. ...

Edna Woof of New York Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by Gretchen

Surnames > Woof

I am looking for infromation on edna woof of New York I have nothing on her and i need as much as possible

Woof of Westmorland, England Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  adrianpp

Surnames > Woof

...and his family on their farm in 1850's-60's. I also have seen a marriage of Mary PEARSON to a William WOOF and a Richard PEARSON married to an Ellen WOOF (Widow of Robert WOOF) around 1861. If the Woofs are liv...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions