Search the Boards

Search Results for "arata" - 469 Messages

per page

ancestors Posted on: 18 Feb 1999, by Gloria Jirouschek

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Liguria > Genoa (Genova)

My maternal grandparents Giovanni Arata and Anna Gardella were from Genoa. My mother's maternal grandmother's maiden name was Mongini. My mother's paternal grandmother's maiden name was Arata (also her maried n...

Family name research Posted on: 24 Mar 1999, by  jhud193

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Amador

I am in search of information on the Surnames listed above any and all would be greatly appreciated. Jennie

Genealogy Posted on: 07 Apr 1999, by  mdriley1

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Amador

Have some information on Albert Arata, married to Alma Diebold. If this is who you are looking for let me know. E-Mail Address: mdriley@gbis.com

researching the arata name Posted on: 21 Apr 1999, by patrick arata

Surnames > Arata

I am researching the arata name. I live in the memphis.tennessee area and am trying to find any information on my grandfather and great-grand father.i am thinking from about 1850 until around 1910. i would...

ANCESTORS Posted on: 24 Apr 1999, by  GJirouschek95...

Surnames > Arata

PATRICK, I AM ALSO RESEARCHING THE NAME ARATA. THIS WAS MY MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME. HER FATHER WAS GIOVANNI ARATA AND HER WAS FROM GENOA ITALY. HE MARRIED ANNA GARDELLA IN NEW YORK CITY IN FEB. 1892. THERE WERE MA...

Arata Ancesters Posted on: 06 May 1999, by Scot A. Westlake Sr.

Surnames > Arata

My mothers mothers maiden name was Arata and lived in N.J. and New York! She married a man named William Hecking. She told me that she was a good part Cherokee Indian, and showed me allot of stuff that be...

Arata Ancesters Posted on: 06 May 1999, by Scot A. Westlake Sr.

Surnames > Arata

Dear Patrick Arata, My name is Scot A. Westlake, and I live in Palmetto, Ga. My Mothers Mothers maiden name was Arata before she married a man name Will- iam Hecking. When she was still alive I visited her in ...

ARATA of GENOA, ITALY Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  handm1

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > General

Looking for information on the Arata's of Lorsica and Orero, Province of Genoa, Italy. Giambattesta Arata and his children, Guiseppe, Francesco Giovanni born 1862, Stephen Angelo born 1864, Mary born 1872,...

ARATA of GENOA, ITALY (Teresa Arata Musante) Posted on: 14 Aug 1999, by Linda

...as each man is required to register for the Army. He married in the U.S. His wife's name was Teresa ARATA. Teresa's mother's name was Catherine, but I don't know the father's name yet. They are all buried ...

Angelo Arata obit - 1949 Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

Independent Journal Friday, April 1, 1949 Page 2 ARATA - in San Anselmo, March 30, 1949, Angelo Arata, beloved husband of Lillian Arata, loving father of Raymond E. Arata, loving brother of Louis Arata and Mrs. Louisa Sala o...

DeMartini Family in S.F./Italy 1830-Present Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Cathy Collins

Surnames > Demartini

...1864 in Mexico, died June 14, 1922 in S.F. Stefano's parents were John DeMartini b. in Italy and Julia Arata b. 1839 in Italy. Josephine's parents were Francisco Fontana b. in Italy and Hortrudes Monroi b....

Julia Arata b. 1839 in Italy, moved to S.F. Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Cathy Collins

Surnames > Arata

I am looking for information on my g.g.grandmother, Julia Arata who was b. in 1839 in Italy, married John DeMartini who was also b. in Italy. Their son,one of 12 children, was my g.grandfather-Stefano John...

Arata Family Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by  handm1

Surnames > Arata

My Arata family came to the USA from Lorsica and Orero near Genoa, Italy around 1870 settling first in New York City and then around 1880 they came to Portland, Oregon. Some members may have gone to San Fr...

Arata family in S.F., CA Posted on: 23 Oct 1999, by Cathy Collins

Surnames > Arata

My g.g.grandmother was Julia Arata, b. Italy in 1839. She married John DeMartini also b. in Italy. They had 12 children, including my g.grandfather, Stefano John DeMartini, who was b. in Italy in Dec. 1858...

Arata/DeMartini Posted on: 15 Nov 1999, by  handm1

Surnames > Arata

My gr-gr grandparents were John Batista Arata and Theresa DeMartini, both born around 1830 near Genoa, Italy. They came to New York around 1870. Their son, Francesco, is my gr-grandfather. We know that we ...

Helpful Info? Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by Judith

Surnames > Arata

Dear Patrick, I may or may not have info to help you. My mothers great aunt married Massino Arata in 1888. He was born in Genoa in 1856. Since you live in Memphis and I'm sure he must have, there may be a ...

Arata Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by Eric DiMiceli

Surnames > Arata

My great-grand grandfather's name is/was Angelo Arata. He came to the USA from Genova. He married Christina Costa Arata. She was born in Pittsburgh PA,USA. Her parents were from Genova. Christina's mother Mary...

arata Posted on: 09 Sep 1999, by  barbaloobie

Surnames > Arata

My mother was Jeanne Arata she was born in Crockett, Ca. Her father was Louis he died when she was young. My grandmother was Lalla bennett. I recently wrote a letter to a Don arata, also in Ca. I don't have muc...

Arata Family Tree Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by Rob Bond

Surnames > Arata

I am beginning the family tree of my wife's family. Her grandfather, James Arata, Columbus, Ohio, passed away Sept. 17, 1990. Unfortunately, we have very little info. except that we know that her Arata family w...

Arata-Chicago Posted on: 01 Dec 1999, by Kathleen Frye

Surnames > Arata

John Arata b.26 Jan.1871 Orero came to U.S in 1893 Married Maria Basso b. 6 sept. Gattorno came to U.S in 1895 17 oct 1900 . were married in Chicago.He had brothers and sisters or sister in San Francisco a...

Arata Name Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Patrick Arata

Surnames > Arata

...been able to complete my research as yet, but have some information. I found my Grandfather, Rolando Arata, who was a lawer here in Memphis and died in Sept., 1909. He was born in Italy, Genoa I suspect, a...

Arata Name Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Patrick Arata

Surnames > Arata

Michelle, Would appreciate any info on Arata name, especially from the Memphis,Tn. area. Thanks

Frank Arata in St. Louis Mo. Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Johanna Girard

Surnames > Arata

My grandfather Frank Arata was born in St. Louis in 1871. His father came from Genoa Italy,I think. Frank had siblings , Daniel,Joe, Theresa, Rose and Tillie. Frank Arata owned Arata's Billiard Parlor in St. Lo...

Delores Arata Posted on: 05 Feb 2000, by Kelly Ruskin

Surnames > Arata

I'm writing to you in search of Delores Arata. She's my mothers half sister,whom she met as a child.To the best of my knowledge, she's from the philadelphia area,and was born around 1927 or 1928.Arata was her m...

Arata Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Mary Jane Michiels

Surnames > Arata

My father's name was Louis Arata Jr. He was born in 1913 to Louis Arata Sr. My father had a brother named Frank Arata - however, he was younger, so he wouldn't have been your father. However, I was told my grandfath...

Arata Family Tree Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Mary Jane Michiels

Surnames > Arata

My father, Louis Arata Jr., son of Louis Arata Sr. was born in 1913. Louis Sr. was born in 1892, apparently to a large family. I was told Louis Sr.'s father came from Genoa, Italy and was in the import/export b...

Arata Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Mary Jane Michiels

Surnames > Arata

My grandfather Louis Arata Sr. was born in New York in 1892. I was told he was the oldest of 10 or 12 children. His father came from Genoa Italy and was in the import/export business in New York in late 18...

Arata Family Posted on: 01 Mar 2000, by Mary Jane Michiels

Surnames > Arata

My grandfather, Louis Arata Sr., born 1892 in New York. I was told his father came from Genoa, Italy. He was supposedly in the import/export business in New York late 1800's to 1939, when he lost the busin...

Louis Arata Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  CCass1964

Surnames > Arata

My husband's great aunt, Anna Schwartz from Chicago, married Louis Arata, son of Angelo Arata. They lived in the Chicago area. I am attempting to ascertain if Anna and Louis had any children. Thanks.

ARATA of GENOA, ITALY (Joseph I. Arata) Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by Jean Marie Thompson

Looking for information about the family of Joseph I. Arata who immigrated from the Genoa area around 1856. He entered at NY, worked some on southern plantations, then removed to PA. Family then spread to ...

ARATA-SOMEBEER: IN, PA-San Croix-Genoa Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by Jean Marie Thompson

Surnames > Arata

Looking for the family of JOSEPH I. ARATa who immigrated to the US in abt. 1856. He entered at NYC, worked before the Civil War in the South, then settled in McSherrystown, PA and married Lucy SOMEBEER. Fa...

ARATA of GENOA, ITALY (Joseph I. Arata) Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by J.M. Thompson

More info. has led to corrections: city in Genoa area was Santa Croce; Joseph a/k/a Giuseppe Giovanni Arata; his parents are believed to be Rolando and Rosa ARATA

Giuseppe Giovanni Arata Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  JeanieT

Surnames > Arata

I am looking for information about the family of Giuseppe Giovanni (Joseph) ARATA who came to NY in abt. 1856 leaving father, Rolando, and sibs in Genoa area-Santa Croce. robert.g.thompson@att.net

UNCLAIMED PROPERTY Posted on: 13 May 2000, by MERRELL ARATA

Surnames > Arata

PHILLIP ARATA WHO LIVED IN MEMPHIS, SHELBY COUNTY. IN CHECKING THE TENNESSEE UNCLAIMED PROPERTY LIST I FOUND YOUR NAME LISTE AS HAVING UNCLAIMED PROPERTY. IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ME.

ROSENA (ROZENA) PARMA Posted on: 13 May 2000, by MERRELL ARATA

Surnames > Parma

...FRANCEESE, MOTHER CATHARYAN PARMA. SISTER: CECILIA PARMA. LIVED IN CINCINATTI, OHIO. ROSENA MARRIED ROLAND ARATA AROUND 1879 IN CINNCINATTI, MOVED TO MEMPHIS AND DIED HERE IN JUNE 1914. SHE IS BURIED IN CI...

Your inquiry Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Louis Arata

Gloria: I have been corresponding with your sister Carol about Arata genealogy. The answer to your question about the location of San Quirico was included in my letter to her on January 27, 1999. I also se...

Arata Posted on: 19 May 2000, by  CCass1964

I am trying to locate relatives of Louis Arata who married Anna Schwartz. Anna was born in Chicago, Illinios. Louis' parents names MIGHT have been Angelo and Madeline. I don't know where they lived after t...

San Quirico Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  GJirouschek95...

...son Michael came back from visiting her in VA. What a fantastic job you did on your researching the Arata name. I thank you so much for sharing the 1900 census. It's interesting, I knew my mother said ther...

Acknowledgement Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Louis Arata

Thank you for your response. Always happy to know that someone can make good use of research data. Keep in touch. Louis Arata

ROLANDO ARATA Posted on: 23 May 2000, by MERRELL ARATA

Surnames > Arata

ANY ARATA FAMILY AROUND CINCINNATI, OH. I AM SEEKING INFORMATION ON MY GREAT-GRANDFATHER ROLANDO (ROLAND) ARATA. POSSIBLE LIVED THERE AS A CHILD. KNOW THAT HE MOVED TO CINCINNATI FROM MEMPHIS, TN. IN 1879 AFTER...

COAD FAMILY Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by MERRELL ARATA

Surnames > Coad

...WILLIAN COAD FROM LOUISVILLE,OHIO. MARRIER MIRANDY CLARK HAD A DAUGHTER MARY, MARY MARRIED A CHARLES ARATA FROM MEMPHIS TN MARY DIED IN 1905 NOT MUCH BUT IT MIGHT HELP.

Elizabeth (Arata) Curcio Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by Lisa (Curcio) Rosenquist

Surnames > Arata

I'm looking for information about my grandmother, Elizabeth Arata. She was from Brooklyn, NY she married Frank Curcio I'm not too sure when. She has a brother named Andy or Anthony. If you have any informa...

DeMartini Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  PatEllis12

Surnames > Demartini

...aunt, Marjorie was sent to a boarding school in GR MI. Names that pop up in our tree are: Cavagnaro, Arata, Gardella Pat Ellis/pellis14@compuserve.com

Eugene Arata (1886-1951) Posted on: 30 Jun 2000, by  Phil Carnahan

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Mendocino

The Willits News Friday, December 14, 1951 Services Monday For Eugene Arata Funeral services were held here December 10, at 11:00 a.m. for Eugene Arata, 64, long time Willits resident who died at Howard Hospit...

Durkin's from Paterson Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Barry Durkin

Surnames > Durkin

...and Leo (aka Pat). I think William moved to Ct. and had one daughter Mary Jane. Leo married Catherine Arata and I came along in 1946. Anyone with information that may help me trace my family please respond

finding family Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by Cathey

My Grandma Louise Arata Married My grandpa Norman Yeaman. I dont know the year, but Im 35. She came right from Italy and he right from Lebanon....is there any one out there? I never met her she passed away...

Gladyce Terrill obit - 2000 Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  cathygowdy

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Marin

San Francisco Chronicle Friday, July 14, 2000 Section D, page 6 TERRILL, Gladyce Arata -- In Greenbrae, July 11. Predeceased by her husband Philip M. Davis and late husband George W. Terrill. Lived on Lom...

Quick question Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by Diane Sumerlin

Surnames > Arata

I was was wonder for my husband Glenn do you know if he had a daughter named Louise E Arata born in 1890? Please e-mail him at Glennborg2@aol.com thankyou

Louis/Stephen Arata Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  GJirouschek95...

Surnames > Arata

Theresa, I had and Uncle Steve and an Uncle Louis Arata. They were my mother's brothers. However right now I don't think that we are related. However I have a cousin who lives in Baltimore (she was my Aun...

Angelo Arata Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  GJirouschek95...

Surnames > Arata

My mother's father was Giovanni Arata and he was the son of Angelo. He was from the Rapallo (San Quirico) area of Genoa. Giovanni was born in 1866 and died in 1921. He was a laborer and died from a fall fr...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions